ADVERTISEMENT

COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?

I think the vaccine and boosters have a place. Immune compromised, elderly, etc. But the pressure applied to super healthy sub 40 people (which we were at that time, now 40/41) was absurd. People lost jobs. Couldn’t travel. Shamed.

Thankfully the impact to our family was minimal. Some international flight inconvenience and a few other things. But it’s a travesty that others lost jobs and had major family issues because of mandates. And looking back, I think most agree.
Agree with you.

SIAP but Rand Paul's book Deception makes such a case. Age and comorbidities (patients who are older, immune suppressed, cancer, heart, smokers or obese) have a statistically higher mortality and mortality rate. There are significant risks associated with giving young men (think the range is 16 to 24) more than one vaccine (maybe create more health risks).

Like most health decisions, patient care should be between the doctor and patient and not mandated by the government.

Covid was a scam. I don’t know one person that went to the hospital for Covid. I don’t even know somebody who knows somebody that went to the hospital.

You are bat shit crazy and lying if you claim you didn't know anybody who got sick from Covid. I knew many, including some multiple who died. My mother, who is a Trumper btw, got Covid and was hospitalized and had major issues with blood clots in her legs. Before you claim it was the vaccine, this was pre-vaccine. For some off reason you idiots seem to not realize that the one of the major side effects from Covid was blood clots.

Reactions: dpic73
I've learned that stupid people like you don't know that it was normal to have 50,000 to 100,000 deaths a year due to flu prior to 2020. And now you think 11,000 deaths a year due to flu is a lot because it was twice the 2021 rate?

Statista.com - feel free to use another official source if you would like.

2010 - 37,000
2011 - 12,000
2012 - 43,000
2013 - 38,000
2014 - 51,000
2015 - 23,000
2016 - 38,000
2017 - 52,000
2018 - 28,000
2019 - 25,000
2020 - 5,000

Something doesn't add up and a further investigation into the numbers is warranted. And those of us that have investigated notice a lot more things that are not adding up. That would cause one to look at other data to see what was going on. But apparently you think 11,000 deaths in 2021 is enough to explain everything away. Shrug.
Doesn't appear that you investigated it very deeply since the answers come up immediately with a simple google search.

This is so damn simple to figure out if you really cared about the truth.
I'll bet you there's even many, many, many organizations the keep track of the data, both public and private ones. Just a wild hunch of mine that I get from time to time.

Reactions: dpic73
You are bat shit crazy and lying if you claim you didn't know anybody who got sick from Covid. I knew many, including some multiple who died. My mother, who is a Trumper btw, got Covid and was hospitalized and had major issues with blood clots in her legs. Before you claim it was the vaccine, this was pre-vaccine. For some off reason you idiots seem to not realize that the one of the major side effects from Covid was blood clots.
Wait, your mom is a Trumper?

People get any respiratory infection and they have no idea what it is. Its already been confirmed that the original pcr test was defective. I have gotten a few mild sniffles lasting a day or so over the last 3 years but never got tested and never took a shot. The flu statistic anomaly alone is proof that they were fudging the numbers.

This is total BS. The blood clots was from the shots roscoe.

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
This is total BS. The blood clots was from the shots roscoe.
What do you get out of your persistent, pathological lies that are easily debunked? Seriously?

In fact, you are 10 times more likely to develop blood clots from COVID itself than you are from being vaccinated.

"Blood Clot Risk from COVID-19 Higher than After Vaccines: Study. The chance of developing cerebral venous sinus thrombosis was nearly 10 times higher in the two weeks following a diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection than after receiving an mRNA vaccine, a data analysis finds."

Reactions: yoshi121374
What do you get out of your persistent, pathological lies that are easily debunked? Seriously?

In fact, you are 10 times more likely to develop blood clots from COVID itself than you are from being vaccinated.

"Blood Clot Risk from COVID-19 Higher than After Vaccines: Study. The chance of developing cerebral venous sinus thrombosis was nearly 10 times higher in the two weeks following a diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection than after receiving an mRNA vaccine, a data analysis finds."

You know how Im going to respond, but..........................................FAKE NEWS!!

"Basically, if my hypothesis is correct that the Covid mortality rate should have remained constant, this would mean that, even today, millions of deaths attributed to Covid probably aren’t occurring from Covid or Covid alone."

TLDR: It wasn't covid that killed people, it was the response to Covid that killed people.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls

"Basically, if my hypothesis is correct that the Covid mortality rate should have remained constant, this would mean that, even today, millions of deaths attributed to Covid probably aren’t occurring from Covid or Covid alone."

TLDR: It wasn't covid that killed people, it was the response to Covid that killed people.
Stop trying to do science - you're not good at it and you listen to people you shouldn't.

I'll bet you found it on the internet. Way to continue your sojourn all the way through.
Do you use the internet at all? Just asking since you are apparently against using it. Do you use the psychic in the double wide down the street for your world knowledge?

WOAH

I recently discovered something very weird.

Bill Gates invested a whopping $55 MILLION in BioNTech that made the Pfizer mRNA injection.

You will never believe the date that this happened...

Is this just a coincidence?

You know, the company that partnered with Pfizer to make their mRNA covid vaccine and drove Pfizer's revenue to a record $100 billion in 2022.

Well, I had a look and found something very interesting indeed. When did Bill Gates invest this large sum of money?

Turns out that it was on the 4th of September 2019.

Covid was discovered just two months later in November 2019 (at least the first time we got to hear about it).

This turned out to be very profitable for Bill Gates, his investment increasing by 10 times. The original $55 million was worth over $550 million just a few years later.

"the collaboration will fund the identification of potential HIV and tuberculosis vaccine and immunotherapy candidates and their pre-clinical development. It will further enable BioNTech to build out its infectious disease infrastructure, including platform development" - it says in the press release from BioNTech.

Guess what?

Bill Gates has also donated some $20 million to the BBC.

Now it is being reported that the BBC misrepresented the risk of covid in order to boost public support for lockdown.

other words, the mainstream media deliberately mislead the public and scared them into supporting draconian lockdown measures, and also probably scared people into rushing to get the brand new mRNA injections.

Meanwhile Bill Gates investment grew and grew...

"One example is that they gave the impression that hospitals were being overwhelmed during the first wave. Some (mainly in London) were, but overall hospital bed occupancy was at an all-time low during that period" said Professor Mark Woolhouse.

Remember when we were told that the hospitals were completely full and we had all the dancing nurses on TikTok? Remember how some peopel were labelled "conspiracy theorists" for questioning this?

Turns out that the so called "conspiracy theorists" were right once again. The hospitals were not full. We were being lied to.

What do you think about all of this, surely it is just a coincidence that Bill Gates just happened to invest large amounts of money into BioNTech just two months before covid?

Vigilant Fox: Former Pharma Insider Unveils Big Pharma’s ‘Open Secret’​

The true goal of pharma ads on TV is not to sell drugs but, instead, is a “public relation lobbying tactic, essentially, to buy off the news.” He described this as an “open secret” working for pharma.

WHY is the US Congress involved with creating a bill called “Disease X Act” back in June of 2023??? 😳😳😳

That slipped totally UNDER THE RADAR.

Purposefully.

Disease X is the mystery contagion that the World Economic Fourm is having a meeting about on January 17th, 2024 that they say “could have 20 times more fatalities than COVID”

The origins of Disease X go ALL the way back to 2018, in an article from the WEF.

NOT. A. COINCIDENCE.

You better believe this is PRE-PLANNED, and they are working on bringing this SICK plan to fruition. Likely to derail the election against @realDonaldTrump, and ensure a REPEAT of 2020 happens.

“Disease X’ could cause the next pandemic, according to the WHO—or Ebola, SARS, or Nipah.”

Is this SMOKING GUN PROOF of NEFARIOUS Government COLLUSION with the WEF and the WHO??? 🎯🎯🎯

Remember, THEY ALWAYS TELL YOU WHAT IS COMING.

It’s up to YOU to BELIEVE IT, and PREPARE FOR IT.

See these links for sources:

WHY is the US Congress involved with creating a bill called “Disease X Act” back in June of 2023??? 😳😳😳

That slipped totally UNDER THE RADAR.

Purposefully.

Disease X is the mystery contagion that the World Economic Fourm is having a meeting about on January 17th, 2024 that they say “could have 20 times more fatalities than COVID”

The origins of Disease X go ALL the way back to 2018, in an article from the WEF.

NOT. A. COINCIDENCE.

You better believe this is PRE-PLANNED, and they are working on bringing this SICK plan to fruition. Likely to derail the election against @realDonaldTrump, and ensure a REPEAT of 2020 happens.

“Disease X’ could cause the next pandemic, according to the WHO—or Ebola, SARS, or Nipah.”

Is this SMOKING GUN PROOF of NEFARIOUS Government COLLUSION with the WEF and the WHO??? 🎯🎯🎯

Remember, THEY ALWAYS TELL YOU WHAT IS COMING.

It’s up to YOU to BELIEVE IT, and PREPARE FOR IT.

See these links for sources:
This is fvcking stupid but how would a pandemic hurt Trump when he's not in office?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT