ADVERTISEMENT

Crooked Joe Biden’s DOJ at it again

Don't worry. They keeping the ace card.

Biden family acquaintance kept in jury pool for Hunter federal trial as others dismissed over stances on gun rights, DOJ

Welp, we already know how this is going to end.

“One man, juror 25, was let into the pool after he said he was “an acquaintance with the first lady” and had met Joe Biden at several events.”

“One woman, juror 2, qualified for the pool after saying she had donated to and volunteered for the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2008.”

“One qualified woman, juror 5, revealed she had once worked for the Secret Service and her husband was still employed by the protective agency.”

Don't worry. They keeping the ace card.

Biden family acquaintance kept in jury pool for Hunter federal trial as others dismissed over stances on gun rights, DOJ

Welp, we already know how this is going to end.

“One man, juror 25, was let into the pool after he said he was “an acquaintance with the first lady” and had met Joe Biden at several events.”

“One woman, juror 2, qualified for the pool after saying she had donated to and volunteered for the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2008.”

“One qualified woman, juror 5, revealed she had once worked for the Secret Service and her husband was still employed by the protective agency.”
I am surprised the NRA and the second amendment/guns rights advocates havent spoken out against this politically motivated prosecution of a peaceful gun owner. I am surprised you havent spoken up for him on this prosecutorial violation of the second amendment to the constitution.

I am surprised the NRA and the second amendment/guns rights advocates havent spoken out against this politically motivated prosecution of a peaceful gun owner. I am surprised you havent spoken up for him on this prosecutorial violation of the second amendment to the constitution.
We can argue over whether crack addicts should be able to own guns, but that is a different issue. The issue in this case is whether he lied on the gun application.

Also, if it is true one of the jurors is an acquaintance of the mother of the defendant, that is a huge problem, imo.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Lets also not forget that the "tough" DOJ let the statute of limitations pass on some of the most serious crimes committed and then tried to arrange a sweetheart no penalty deal arranged for Hunter Biden and the judge hearing the case was the only thing that stopped it so take this BS and stick it where it belongs.

We can argue over whether crack addicts should be able to own guns, but that is a different issue. The issue in this case is whether he lied on the gun application.

Also, if it is true one of the jurors is an acquaintance of the mother of the defendant, that is a huge problem, imo.
All kinds of idiots have guns. Maybe we should ask a person's IQ on their gun application. If we took guns away from every oxycodone/opiod addict in this country, we would have a notable reduction of guns. Now if he was a convicted felon, that would be a different story.

I’m guessing Gowdy has some clarity on what republicans are going for with these sorts of prosecutions after spending 10’s of millions of taxpayer dollars and 6 years of his life digging for dirt on the Clintons just to come up empty handed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT