ADVERTISEMENT

Deep State War on America

Paul lying Ryan. What a POS!!

Kash Patel Drops a Bomb — British Court Reveals Paul Ryan Was the First One to Receive a Copy of Steele Dossier Back in 2016 and He Hid This For Years!

Steve Bannon:
Are you telling me and telling this audience in a British court filing that Steele filed under penalty of perjury, he identified that Paul Ryan actually had the Steele dossier before he charged you guys, House Intel, to look into this, and he never informed Devin Nunez, the chairman of that? That’s impossible to believe. Are you sure about this?

Kash Patel:
100% accurate. The Steele dossier was handed to Paul Ryan’s Chief of Staff in 2016.

They put out a mealy-mouth of retreat to it, response to it, which basically said, ‘Oh, we didn’t get it from Christopher Steele directly.

They admitted it in court that they had a copy the entire time, and they didn’t tell us in 2016, they didn’t tell us in 2017, they didn’t tell us in 2018.

The quintessential piece of evidence which was exposed because I went to DOJ and got the FISA, which the Steele dossier was an entire part of, and Paul Ryan was the one that fought us tooth and nail, and remember, on declassifying it. Now we know why. He had it for sure. He is a total coward.

As someone who covered the RussiaGate hoax from the very beginning, I can only TRY to tell you just how much of a massive plot twist it is that we're only now finding out this asshole had a copy of the Steele Dossier in his possession and sat on it while Devin Nunes and Kash Patel were tasked with investigating it.

Ryan had to know the Dossier was 100% Pure-D Bullshit concocted by the Hillary Clinton campaign through it's political dirty trick operatives at Fusion GPS & Perkins Coie.

Apparently, he was hoping RussiaGate would remove Trump from office, and when it didn't happen, Ryan threw a temper tantrum, resigned the Speakership & left Congress.

We knew he was a bad guy, but we're only finding out now just how much of an evil prick he actually was.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT