ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat Corruption

I can respect you for serving and protecting this country and also be disgusted by who you've become since you returned to civilian life. Didn't you take an oath to "solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same?"

Didn't this obligate you to protect everyone and not just the people you agreed with politically?

You've now chosen not to protect the Constitution and you certainly don't want to defend against the enemy within, in fact that's what you've become. Just an unpatriotic, foul-mouthed asshole who has sworn allegiance to one corrupt sociopath who wants to fundamentally gut the country you volunteered to protect. And you don't care.

The majority of the self-inflicted criminality of the last five years has revolved around one thing- destroying Biden. First it was a bribe to pressure Zelensky into announcing a fake investigation into Joe and it continued with his pathological lies about the election that Joe won fair and square. Then it turned into an attack against our own government because he couldn't accept that he lost to the man. And now the Committee is charging Garland with contempt simply because he won't release an audiotape of Joe's interview with Robert Hur - a request that we know they only want because they hope to uncover a sound bite that can be used against Biden in a campaign add.

So compare that to the contempt charges for the four above that were mostly related to their unwillingness to testify about what they knew about the insurrection and the role they played. You're damn right those two things are different. They are relentlessly attacking this man and his family simply because he beat Trump once and might do it again and you're 100% on board with that. Sickening

What happened to you? When did you decide that wrong was right and lies were truth and bad people are good?
I probably shouldn't, but I'm going to reply to your idiocy anyway because someone like you lies with impunity.

You don't respect any service that I provided---so why don't you stop.

I did take an oath, but you didn't. I've upheld my obligation to our country.

This is going to blow your mind Tinkerbell, but I STILL serve my state, and this great nation, as a member of the armed forces. I think I have served under 5 presidents. Don't always agree with what they do, but I took an oath---you didn't.

I think I'll take a pass on what your moral judgments of me are. I think anyone who believes in killing babies through abortion, letting millions of people pour into this country, or can't define what a woman or man is should not have a seat at the table.

I probably shouldn't, but I'm going to reply to your idiocy anyway because someone like you lies with impunity.

You don't respect any service that I provided---so why don't you stop.

I did take an oath, but you didn't. I've upheld my obligation to our country.

This is going to blow your mind Tinkerbell, but I STILL serve my state, and this great nation, as a member of the armed forces. I think I have served under 5 presidents. Don't always agree with what they do, but I took an oath---you didn't.

I think I'll take a pass on what your moral judgments of me are. I think anyone who believes in killing babies through abortion, letting millions of people pour into this country, or can't define what a woman or man is should not have a seat at the table.
On the conrary, I highly respect the years you've put in to protect and defend this country - it's not an easy path and we wouldn't be the greatest country on earth without the service provided by people like you.

The point is, you aren't honoring your oath. Trump is NOT our country...

GQCA7LdWwAA9FHe

• Haha
Reactions: Allornothing
On the conrary, I highly respect the years you've put in to protect and defend this country - it's not an easy path and we wouldn't be the greatest country on earth without the service provided by people like you.

The point is, you aren't honoring your oath. Trump is NOT our country...

GQCA7LdWwAA9FHe
I'm glad you agree with the POTUS.

Glad you are waking up Tinkerbell. What part of what he says do you disagree with?

Trump is not our country--he is the right man for the right time. He just woke up people to the things you Marxist/Progressives/Liberals are trying to do to this country.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I'm glad you agree with the POTUS.

Glad you are waking up Tinkerbell. What part of what he says do you disagree with?

Trump is not our country--he is the right man for the right time. He just woke up people to the things you Marxist/Progressives/Liberals are trying to do to this country.
He didn't say "suspend", he said "terminate" the rules, regulations and articles found in the Constitution. Over a stupid story about a laptop that couldn't be shared on twitter for a couple days and had nothing to do with the election. This one imbecilic moron thinks the foundations of our system of government should be overturned because he's mad about an insignificant story that we won't even remember years from now - and he won't be around long enough to witness the destruction he would create if it happened. How can you not see how insane that is?

Trump is temporary - our country is not and our Constitution is not something he should be able to destroy because his feelings are hurt.

He didn't say "suspend", he said "terminate" the rules, regulations and articles found in the Constitution. Over a stupid story about a laptop that couldn't be shared on twitter for a couple days and had nothing to do with the election. This one imbecilic moron thinks the foundations of our system of government should be overturned because he's mad about an insignificant story that we won't even remember years from now - and he won't be around long enough to witness the destruction he would create if it happened. How can you not see how insane that is?

Trump is temporary - our country is not and our Constitution is not something he should be able to destroy because his feelings are hurt.
You are truly "unhinged" Tinkerbell.

I've said this in more post, but you are a LIE, a CHEAT, and a FRAUD. Prove me wrong. Prove to me that Soros is not giving you money. Should be easy to do.

You're supporting a pedophile. You're supporting abortion. You're supporting "chicks with dicks".

The reason you do this is because you support these things. You have NO moral code you live by. You don't believe in the bible, yet you say others are in a cult.

Politics are your religion, and you're going to lose at that too.

You are truly "unhinged" Tinkerbell.

I've said this in more post, but you are a LIE, a CHEAT, and a FRAUD. Prove me wrong. Prove to me that Soros is not giving you money. Should be easy to do.

You're supporting a pedophile. You're supporting abortion. You're supporting "chicks with dicks".

The reason you do this is because you support these things. You have NO moral code you live by. You don't believe in the bible, yet you say others are in a cult.

Politics are your religion, and you're going to lose at that too.
There's that rancid pea-brained redneck we've all come to expect.

As many times as you've called me a liar, it seems like you'd want to prove it so you could show the board you know what you're talking about. But as we've all seen, you don't know anything beyond the taste of Trump's ass.

BREAKING: Welfare offices and other agencies in 49 US states are providing voter registration forms to migrants without requiring proof of citizenship, per the New York Post.

Reports suggest that the House will schedule a floor vote for the Safeguard American Voter Eligibility (SAVE) Act, which would require proof of American citizenship to register to vote in federal elections, before the August recess.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dpic73

BREAKING: The highest ranking Democrat in New Jersey politics has been indicted for running a criminal enterprise to benefit himself & others. According to the indictment, George Norcross, his brother Philip, and four other Democrats are charged with first-degree racketeering

“Norcross Enterprise used its power and influence over government officials to craft legislation tailored to serve the interests of the enterprise... [they used this power to acquire] property and property rights through coercion, extortion, and other criminal acts.”

In one instance cited in the indictment, Norcross is said to have threatened in 2016 a developer who would not relinquish his rights on Norcross’s terms, by telling him he would make sure the developer never did business in Camden again.

“I will f--- you up like you’ve never been f---ed up before,” Norcross allegedly told the developer. When the developer asked Norcross if he was threatening him, Norcross allegedly said: “ABSOLUTELY.”

H/T: @UnwokeThoughts

That's not argued that Trump was attempting to legally contest the stolen election you fricking retard. The state run j6 scam derailed the planned legal process.
Please donate your broken brain so we can identify the defective evolutionary branch that you came from.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
No they don’t. Right over your head again.
You don't have the ability to say something that would go over my head Tiglet. It's like you start a sentence without knowing what the next word will be so you just add the next random word that pops into your head as you type.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT