ADVERTISEMENT

Deshaun Watson 24th accuser. Details

Orangefanta

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2021

Curious to know if anyone here thinks these accusations are fabricated. Either way I don’t see how he doesn’t receive a lengthy suspension by the NFL.

Reactions: 152thinblueline
Gut tells me that he did do something wrong, but if the evidence isn’t there for criminal proceedings to continue, you can’t judge too much.

Some or all of the accusers could be lying. Don’t like the assertion that because they are suing him in civil court that they are just out for money. If something was done to them but the evidence wasn’t there for criminal prosecution, they have no other recourse

If you’re cynical enough to think that the 24 women are lying, I don’t know how you can’t be cynical about Deshaun’s proclaimed innocence

Honestly, if these details are true, then the dude doesn't deserve to ever play a down of football again.
Ok, Mr. Virtue Signaler.

Dude, these girls knew they were getting paid by an NFL Star to finish him off. Was it the smartest thing he’s ever done? No, but nowhere near criminal or “assault”.

im not even sure what you mean by fabricated ?

But I’m Curious to think if anyone sees someone doing that they don’t have enough time to leave before it culminates .

There are people who don’t believe the accusations levied against Watson actually took place. These people believe the stories are fabricated by plaintiffs

If the NFL suspends him I'd sue them for triple my salary. They have no grounds. The code of conduct never says you can't have sex with women. That's all he has done. Consensual, freaky, massage included, sex. He used Instagram to hit on girls and they electively flew to his home knowing it was to sleep with a professional athlete. Just because they've all come forward to say they slept with him, doesn't make him a criminal.

If the NFL suspends him I'd sue them for triple my salary. They have no grounds. The code of conduct never says you can't have sex with women. That's all he has done. Consensual, freaky, massage included, sex. He used Instagram to hit on girls and they electively flew to his home knowing it was to sleep with a professional athlete. Just because they've all come forward to say they slept with him, doesn't make him a criminal.
Employers can have their own standards of proof and conduct. Deshaun agreed to those rules when he signed to play in the league

if the dude came to her apartment knowing full well what he intended on doing and then proceeded to ejaculate on her and her face, then he's an asshole. Just because he's a clemson guy and good at football doesn't mean he should be able to keep playing.
How in the world was he able to hit her face? That is some major range and major accuracy.

If the women were prostitutes and they had arranged for sex via social media wouldn’t there be evidence on social media supporting that defense ? Wouldn’t the defense have found other evidence in discovery showing that the women were not actual masseuses but prostitutes ?

They have grounds based on “conduct detrimental to the league” which was agreed upon by the NFL and NFLPA and essentially gives the NFL the authority to suspend as they see fit to protect the shield

That said he’s getting paid regardless

Reactions: dandeman330
Gut tells me that he did do something wrong, but if the evidence isn’t there for criminal proceedings to continue, you can’t judge too much.

Some or all of the accusers could be lying. Don’t like the assertion that because they are suing him in civil court that they are just out for money. If something was done to them but the evidence wasn’t there for criminal prosecution, they have no other recourse

If you’re cynical enough to think that the 24 women are lying, I don’t know how you can’t be cynical about Deshaun’s proclaimed innocence
a fair position no doubt.

if the dude came to her apartment knowing full well what he intended on doing and then proceeded to ejaculate on her and her face, then he's an asshole. Just because he's a clemson guy and good at football doesn't mean he should be able to keep playing.

if he would have done that he would have been Indicted by the grand jury .. it barely would take any evidence to do so .. if they had even a believable story he gets indicted .

But even if he did and went to any college in the nation .. he should have face charges serve the sentence and then when that’s completed he should he able to work . if a welder did it would not allow him to weld ?

Reactions: ClemsonGentleman
if he would have done that he would have been Indicted by the grand jury .. it barely would take any evidence to do so .. if they had even a believable story he gets indicted .

But even if he did and went to any college in the nation .. he should have face charges serve the sentence and then when that’s completed he should he able to work . if a welder did it would not allow him to weld ?
i’m not really buying comparing the face of a billion dollar organization to a welder.

Reactions: ChicagoTiger85
If the women were prostitutes and they had arranged for sex via social media wouldn’t there be evidence on social media supporting that defense ? Wouldn’t the defense have found other evidence in discovery showing that the women were not actual masseuses but prostitutes ?
Dude.. he wasn’t charged .. think about that .. their attorney is leaking shit to negotiate the settlement . Watson cant say she knew I was going to spooge on her that was part of the deal . it’s a one sided assault to grab more money .

for some of them, the most damning thing is their repeat visits. but i do think watson may have crossed several boundaries here. i don’t know enough about the legal aspect as to why two grand juries didn’t indict.

Reactions: TOLSON
I’ve seen some of that shared in court pleadings, but 4s lawyer is playing it straight while Buzbee is trying to put pressure on through the public. These latest accusers were planned this way, imo. Buz is trying to force a favorable settlement.

All fabricated, he got and prolly paid for happy endings now a lawyer is looking for a pay day and his first 22 cases took a big hit so he had to pile on.

i’m not really buying comparing the face of a billion dollar organization to a welder.

Is He allowed to work at company ? be a salesman ? can he work at McDonald’s .. or does he have to be poor on government assistance ? Where is the line ?

I totally respect a team saying nope he can’t play for my team . But if someone wants him to play then he should be allowed to play .

There are people who don’t believe the accusations levied against Watson actually took place. These people believe the stories are fabricated by plaintiffs
Well they are fools . It takes about three minutes of reading a year ago to determine this was a pay for whatever type situation no one was an innocent these hoes nor Deshaun .

Is He allowed to work at company ? be a salesman ? can he work at McDonald’s .. or does he have to be poor on government assistance ? Where is the line ?

I totally respect a team saying nope he can’t play for my team . But if someone wants him to play then he should be allowed to play .
oh ok. i follow you now. no i don’t think a lifetime ban is on the table.

Help me out here. Either he’s got a super soaker or you were on your knees right?
HTF did it take 14 posts before someone said the obvious. As long as this goes before a male judge, I guarantee it gets thrown out with great laughter.

Judge, "You were giving the defendant a massage, OK. He got a boner, and you were so disgusted and or offended, you ran out of the room?? What, no, you didn't? You stayed to watch him stroke the salami, and remained close enough to him so that he jizzed all over your face and chest?? GTFO of my courtroom! You're a whore, or at the very least a slut, and you will get nothing from this court!"

Two grand juries found no reason to indict him and yet so many on this board have already judged him and condemned him…how sad our society has become!

Do I think he has some issues? Yes! Do I think he’s guilty of sexual misconduct according to the law? Nope! I’m not excusing his behavior, I’m just not condemning him over so many lies and inconsistencies.

Fairpoint. However Watson is the face of a billion dollar organization. You cant have a guy ejaculating all over women and have them be the face of your franchise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT