ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump Speech in Retrospect

The Greatest President of ALL TIME in respect to be correct on policy

Pretty bad on likability

What his reign as far as DEEP STATE has shown is terrifying
Let me preface my comments here by saying I’m very conservative, typically vote republican although not registered as such, and voted for Trump. If he was “the greatest president of all time in respect to be correct policy”, he should have been able to come up with a whole lot more substance during the debates. That statement is either not true or he was too ignorant to actually talk about his record on specific issues.

I’m angry because he blew it and you should be even angrier if you believe what you typed ITT. He blew it not because Biden/Harris kicked his tail. He blew it because he’s too childish and too arrogant to be able to run a successful re-election campaign. People didn’t vote for Biden. They voted against the 75 year old spoiled brat. He screwed it up and let conservatives down because he couldn’t stop patting himself on the back without ever really saying anything. That is certainly not a great leader and not a great president either. He did a lot of good things but most people have no idea what they are.
Thanks Donnie Ego

Let me preface my comments here by saying I’m very conservative, typically vote republican although not registered as such, and voted for Trump. If he was “the greatest president of all time in respect to be correct policy”, he should have been able to come up with a whole lot more substance during the debates. That statement is either not true or he was too ignorant to actually talk about his record on specific issues.

I’m angry because he blew it and you should be even angrier if you believe what you typed ITT. He blew it not because Biden/Harris kicked his tail. He blew it because he’s too childish and too arrogant to be able to run a successful re-election campaign. People didn’t vote for Biden. They voted against the 75 year old spoiled brat. He screwed it up and let conservatives down because he couldn’t stop patting himself on the back without ever really saying anything. That is certainly not a great leader and not a great president either. He did a lot of good things but most people have no idea what they are.
Thanks Donnie Ego

This is pretty much my exact position on Trump.

Thanks Donnie Ego

He did lay a brick in that first debate...agreed. But look at how he performed over 4 years on an epic level. How will you feel when it comes out that he won the election by a lot? I strongly feel this is what will happen as bleak as it has looked recently.

Thanks Donnie Ego

Bingo. His campaign literally did not have an articulated re-election platform. How is that possible? Trump lost a big share of college educated white voters. That combined with a far more motivated populace to turn outdid him in. All he had to do was keep his mouth shut and he would have cruised to victory. He simply cannot get out of his own way.

Bingo. His campaign literally did not have an articulated re-election platform. How is that possible? Trump lost a big share of college educated white voters. That combined with a far more motivated populace to turn outdid him in. All he had to do was keep his mouth shut and he would have cruised to victory. He simply cannot get out of his own way.

Trump has around 73 million votes at this time. How did he lose a big share of anything? If this election is upheld can it be stated factually that he hurt himself by having the never Trumper and hate Trumpers show up just to get him out?...that answer would be yes. Bottom line, Trump performed on a very high level in his 4 years and I still think he gets 4 more years when all this process is said and done. There is a lot of evidence of election fraud in GA,PA, MI,NV,AZ, and WI alone....we will see what happens.

Thanks Donnie Ego

you covered one point I didn’t

whoever the idiot person was that suggested he act that way at the first debate needs to be shot

if Trump made that decision then he was the idiot

USA will be fine over the next years as will I be perfectly fine

it is a disappointment to see an administration conducting themselves correctly in policy but then being idiots

I do believe the election had rampant fraud in several states on the mail in balloting but too late now

Reactions: BHSRebels89
He did lay a brick in that first debate...agreed. But look at how he performed over 4 years on an epic level. How will you feel when it comes out that he won the election by a lot? I strongly feel this is what will happen as bleak as it has looked recently.

Narratives, not facts.

Keep it up, buddy.

The election is over.

Thanks Donnie Ego
holy crap this is exactly my opinion.

Thanks Donnie Ego
You nailed it, sir!

Reactions: BHSRebels89
Any fraud in NC, OH, or FL? What about in the Senate races?

Elections are run by the states. So some of you believe that we had multiple states, some Republican led, engaging in mass felony voter fraud, all the while still winning the senate and some other swing states. I would think if this was the case that the president of the USA, with all resources available, would be able to produce even a shred of evidence. Instead we have gotten an unfathomable clown show from his legal team that is a joke.

This election is long over.

What really stinks is that all Biden has to do is do nothing and the economy is going to roar like a Tiger

Expect 5 % GNP growth if not higher

Dow 35,000

A few Golden Years of solid economic growth

All Biden and the Dems have to do is nothing and they will look like heroes and the smartest people in the room

Trump just could not stop talking about himself

there is the saying once you make the sale stop selling

I am praying for both GA senators to win so we can have total gridlock which will be the perfect world for America

Thanks Donnie Ego

Thanks Donnie Ego
I agree with you to a point, but you have to put yourself in his shoes. These lunatics on the left have been trying to get him out of office b4 the day he took the oath. From CNN, ABC, CNBC, all the crazy Democrats it never ended.

Know matter how much good he did for this country and there was a hell of a lot they never stopped and the media never reported on any of it. Russian collusion, phone call, hiring hookers to piss on a bed, all proven to be made up by the left. Now certainly not the least I think with the help of voting machines and these cesspool big cities ran by democrats they have probably made up enough votes to steal the election. Is he angry and sometimes petty I guess he is. He had good reason to be.

You said you’re a conservative and typically vote Republican. How could a conservative ever vote Democrat anymore is beyond me they are completely crazy. Scares me to death what they will do to this country if they win the two seats in Georgia.

What really stinks is that all Biden has to do is do nothing and the economy is going to roar like a Tiger

Dow 35,000

All Biden and the Dems have to do is nothing and they will look like heroes and the smartest people in the room

And probably cruise to a second term

I agree with you to a point, but you have to put yourself in his shoes. These lunatics on the left have been trying to get him out of office b4 the day he took the oath. From CNN, ABC, CNBC, all the crazy Democrats it never ended.

Know matter how much good he did for this country and there was a hell of a lot they never stopped and the media never reported on any of it. Russian collusion, phone call, hiring hookers to piss on a bed, all proven to be made up by the left. Now certainly not the least I think with the help of voting machines and these cesspool big cities ran by democrats they have probably made up enough votes to steal the election. Is he angry and sometimes petty I guess he is. He had good reason to be.

You said you’re a conservative and typically vote Republican. How could a conservative ever vote Democrat anymore is beyond me they are completely crazy. Scares me to death what they will do to this country if they win the two seats in Georgia.
He should have worked to publicly represent his accomplishments regardless of what the media did rather than sticking his tongue at them.

And when I said I typically vote republican, I have voted independent or other in local elections if I am familiar with the person.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Greatest President since George Washington. I’m proud to be a part of the movement he started. Time will be kind to his legacy. He pulled the wool off of our eyes and exposed how corrupt our leaders are. It is a shame there are so few real writers and journalist to counter the misinformation peddled by the mass media.

Greatest President since George Washington. I’m proud to be a part of the movement he started. Time will be kind to his legacy. He pulled the wool off of our eyes and exposed how corrupt our leaders are. It is a shame there are so few real writers and journalist to counter the misinformation peddled by the mass media.

Amen!!

I don’t think any president has ever performed in an epic level, certainly not Trump. Name 5 things he was responsible for that you consider to be epic.

And I think you’re being naive if you think he wins at all, much less by a lot. I’m sure there was some voter fraud in some states but I think the logistics of having people capable of skewing the results in every critical precinct which wouldn’t have been know ahead of time necessarily, maybe some but not all, would be near impossible and for them toall be successful enough to pull out a win is just so unbelievable. On top of that, any conspiracy involving that many people always gets talked about at some point. People can’t keep their mouths shut.

I challenge you to name 5 things he was responsible for that makes him a great president and please don’t use the word media. The media sucks but exposing them isn’t what makes a good president.

Oh the Dems are going to win the two Senate seats in Georgia, the exact same way Biden came up with more votes in the swing states. The fraudulent absentee or mail in ballots that will arrive in Uhaul trucks again when the counting begins. There have been around 70,000 absentee or mail in ballots already requested in Georgia. They got away with it once, they will try it again.

He’s a bigoted and disgraced one term president that supports communist leaders

ham.gif

Trump has around 73 million votes at this time. How did he lose a big share of anything? If this election is upheld can it be stated factually that he hurt himself by having the never Trumper and hate Trumpers show up just to get him out?...that answer would be yes. Bottom line, Trump performed on a very high level in his 4 years and I still think he gets 4 more years when all this process is said and done. There is a lot of evidence of election fraud in GA,PA, MI,NV,AZ, and WI alone....we will see what happens.
You're a complete idiot. If this election is upheld? LMAO. There's a lot of evidence of voter fraud? LMAO. How many judges have to tell the Trump attorney's "where's your evidence, any evidence?" for people like you to realize that there's no evidence of voter fraud? Go back to parler and your alternate reality

Dow 35,000

Trump just could not stop talking about himself

there is the saying once you make the sale stop selling

I am praying for both GA senators to win so we can have total gridlock which will be the perfect world for America
You mean kinda like all Trump had to to? In Obama's 8 years we had come out of one of the deepest recessions on record, and the economy was hitting on all cylinders when Trump took over. He never hit a GDP of 4%-6% like he claimed he'd do. His economy was pretty much the same as Obama's and Obama took over a giant turd.

He is just adding to how he has acted over the past four years (actually his whole life). Actually what is happening now is exactly what I had predicted. I can't believe how many people still fall for his bullshit.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: JAMCRACKER99
You're a complete idiot. If this election is upheld? LMAO. There's a lot of evidence of voter fraud? LMAO. How many judges have to tell the Trump attorney's "where's your evidence, any evidence?" for people like you to realize that there's no evidence of voter fraud? Go back to parler and your alternate reality

@CU91ENGR. Go F yourself your Fing prick. We can discuss or throw insults. I have an opinion and you apparently just have a big mouth.

• Love
Reactions: amynhop
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT