ADVERTISEMENT

DOW 27K+ | S&P 3200

Based on your posting history, I think I know where you are going with this.

The positive numbers are welcome news in a dark time for our country. I am very happy for the americans that can go back to work and feed their families.

But we have had this debate before. I think the events of the last two months have proven me right. The "market" is not a true indicator of the strength of our economy. We had to send stimulus checks to people (like @Earle36 ) after three weeks of a shut down. Many major american companies had to be bailed out, and still laid people off. So many people and companies in this country are following our presidents business strategy in how they live their lives: leverage, leverage, leverage... and then declare bankruptcy and forfeit on your debts when you cannot pay them.

Meanwhile, we are running unprecedented government deficits due to high government spending and lower income due to tax cuts for the wealthy. Thats a bill that our kids will have to pay. The booming trump economy (a rocket ship as he described it yesterday) is mickey mouse... its fake news. How can people not see that now?
I missed you in the qualified immunity discussion. I sure thought someone like you would want to start working on solving the problems contributing to systematic racism. But I guess I was wrong. I tagged you.

https://clemson.forums.rivals.com/threads/let’s-get-rid-of-qualified-immunity-for-real-change-maybe-we-can-all-agree-on-this-poll-added.202653/

california is swimming

may not make it

so many issues

stock market is a scary situation

economy operating at 50%

only large companies with be left

all mom and pop are done

all the bartenders and servers i know (4 different restaurants in asheville than i can attest for)

most are making less than 50% of what they were making pre china attack

there are a few that are making what they were making pre- but its at the cost of the rest of the staff.

once we get past the virus

the country needs to focus on 2 things

infrastructure

and

rebuilding mom and pop stores (small business)

those 2 things only

no impeachments

no social justice crap

lets rebuild america

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT