ADVERTISEMENT

White History Month - Asians Now Classified As Whites to Skew Statistics

fatpiggy

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2002
In this thread we are going to celebrate White History Month. Please feel free to document neat elements of White History in this thread.

First, we would like to acknowledge T-Swift for all of her great white accomplishments. Probably the most famous Lilly white girl on the planet. She is probably the worlds most talented singer / songwriter with an unparalleled business acumen.

Congrats Taylor!

Remembering Clark Gable: The King of Hollywood

Today marks the birthday of one of the most iconic actors of all time, Clark Gable. Born on February 1, 1901, in Cadiz, Ohio, Gable became known as the "King of Hollywood" during his illustrious career.

Gable's talent and charm made him a leading man in Hollywood for over three decades. He starred in over 60 films, including classics such as "Gone with the Wind," "It Happened One Night," and "Mutiny on the Bounty." His performances were often praised for their depth and authenticity.

In honor of his birthday, let's take a moment to appreciate the impact that Clark Gable had on the world of cinema. His legacy continues to inspire and entertain audiences to this day. Happy birthday, Mr. Gable!

8830478c796bcf4a980241c3b83639e6.gif

Reactions: Dungeon09

We are going to try and only do one per day, but since you insist.

Jennifer Lee is another great White American. She is the primary authof of the movie Frozen, one of the most successful Disney movies of all times.

Jennifer Michelle Lee (née Rebecchi; October 22, 1971)[1] is an American filmmaker. She is the chief creative officer of Walt Disney Animation Studios.[2] She is best known as the writer and one of the directors of Frozen (2013) and its sequel Frozen II (2019), the former of which earned her an Academy Award for Best Animated Feature. Lee is the first female director of a Walt Disney Animation Studios feature film[3] and the first female director of a feature film that earned more than $1 billion in gross box office revenue.[4] She has won an Academy Award, a BAFTA Award and an Annie Award, and has been nominated for one more BAFTA Award and two more Annie Awards.[5]

Are we going to discuss the oppression of the Irish by white americans and cover how they were accepted into 'whiteness' due to jim crow? Are we going to talk about italian americans being pulled into white america and why other ethnic groups are still excluded?

Are we going to discuss the oppression of the Irish by white americans and cover how they were accepted into 'whiteness' due to jim crow? Are we going to talk about italian americans being pulled into white america and why other ethnic groups are still excluded?
No. This is a celebration thread where we only point out good things that white people have done.

It's so cute when @OleFastball thinks he's being smart and funny and just succeeds in proving his ignorance once again.

I continue to laugh at the MAGA assertion that White,Christian, Men are somehow being discriminated against in America. It's so hard being White Men today.
glad That you think discrimination is funny, very on brand for you.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
It's so cute when @OleFastball thinks he's being smart and funny and just succeeds in proving his ignorance once again.

I continue to laugh at the MAGA assertion that White,Christian, Men are somehow being discriminated against in America. It's so hard being White Men today.

In this thread we are going to celebrate White History Month. Please feel free to document neat elements of White History in this thread.

First, we would like to acknowledge T-Swift for all of her great white accomplishments. Probably the most famous Lilly white girl on the planet. She is probably the worlds most talented singer / songwriter with an unparalleled business acumen.

Congrats Taylor!

I need to mention the accomplishments of rich bald old fat white men who started the Rosenwald Schools to educate the Black population as a Christian mission.

Oh by the way for the Jew Haters, the guy leading it was Jewish for those who think Jews are all bad.

Let me add to that the rich bald old fat white men primarily were leading in starting the NAACP to help black folks obtain better rights in America. This effort was inclusive

My contribution or I hope my contribution is that people including me want there to be a Christian based actions happening in America in every action.

Be kind and caring about what we say and do as much as possible.

Even jumping in the thread may mark me as divisive person however that is not my intent.

My intent is we have the conversation and stop having reverse racism to correct racism.

But that seems to be a losing battle as equity and reparations conversations create more division and hate.

So we all march on.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Remembering Clark Gable: The King of Hollywood

Today marks the birthday of one of the most iconic actors of all time, Clark Gable. Born on February 1, 1901, in Cadiz, Ohio, Gable became known as the "King of Hollywood" during his illustrious career.

Gable's talent and charm made him a leading man in Hollywood for over three decades. He starred in over 60 films, including classics such as "Gone with the Wind," "It Happened One Night," and "Mutiny on the Bounty." His performances were often praised for their depth and authenticity.

In honor of his birthday, let's take a moment to appreciate the impact that Clark Gable had on the world of cinema. His legacy continues to inspire and entertain audiences to this day. Happy birthday, Mr. Gable!
Any idea how we know you’re racist? Pole smoking liberal Clark gable is now your hero only because he’s white.

OP, I’m gonna give you a win. People who are historically considered Caucasian are 100% discriminated against.

But that’s not the issue.

The issue is the level of discrimination we are willing to accept/tolerate across the competitive spectrum of race. Cause everyone IS discriminated against. For people keeping score at home, some have been more discriminated against than others.

The blowback taking place in our instant global communication environment is making things so much worse…… literally for everyone. Because most good folks who “play by the rules” are drawn into a fight they have no interest in. For those RACE BAITING, RACE VICTIM, OPPOSED with RACE in whatever capacity are just stoking the fire constantly.

At some point, we need to get to a good vs bad human level of society. Those focused on picking winners and losers at the starting line are all bigots.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Discrimination isn't funny, Straight, white,Christian men thinking they face discrimination is funny. Using "libs of tiktok" as proof is also funny. They make money off of pissing you off.
Soooooooo kind of like Black Lives Matter?

using isolated incidents to paint a larger false narrative?

Soooooooo kind of like Black Lives Matter?

using isolated incidents to paint a larger false narrative?

Yes as far as that group. That said, the actual Black Lives Matter movement as it started had good intentions and there are certainly events that deserved more attention.

I just continue to laugh at the White,Straight, Christian, men who think they have somehow faced discrimination similar to other ethnicities, sexes, sexual preferences, etc.

Reactions: acwill07 and dpic73

Congrats Taylor!

This thread delivers.

Without it, how would we ever know about the accomplishments of Clark gable?!?!?

Because of his race his accomplishments have been all but forgotten or swept under the rug!

Thanks fatpiggy!!

This thread delivers.

Without it, how would we ever know about the accomplishments of Clark gable?!?!?

Because of his race his accomplishments have been all but forgotten or swept under the rug!

Thanks fatpiggy!!
How misogynistic of you to gloss right over our first celebrant Taylor Swift! No respect!

Yes as far as that group. That said, the actual Black Lives Matter movement as it started had good intentions and there are certainly events that deserved more attention.

I just continue to laugh at the White,Straight, Christian, men who think they have somehow faced discrimination similar to other ethnicities, sexes, sexual preferences, etc.

singular, isolated events, which involved individuals ..... which does NOT constitute a "System of Oppression"

Sooooooooo how many times do white Christian, heterosexual males need to be discriminated against or purposefully excluded from opportunities before their issues are relevant in your opinion? Give me a number …

Reactions: loveoysters
singular, isolated events, which involved individuals ..... which does NOT constitute a "System of Oppression"

Sooooooooo how many times do white Christian, heterosexual males need to be discriminated against or purposefully excluded from opportunities before their issues are relevant in your opinion? Give me a number …

You really think white, straight, men are discriminated against at the same rate as other races, sexes, and genders? That's really a stance you are going to take?

Last edited:
Reactions: dpic73 and flotiger
You really think white, straight, men are discriminated against at the same rate as other races, sexes, and genders? That's really a stance you are going to take?
No.

Im just of the position that wrong is wrong.

You’re the one making the assertion that there should be a similar level of equivalence or that there is some metric that needs to be achieved before we “care”. So in your opinion when will racism, in its entirety, be wrong? Give me a number.

And just a quick side bar, there are only two genders.

Today, white men are just as discriminated against as any group out there. I would argue they are the most discriminated against group of people right now.

It’s appropriate to follow Taylor Swift, our first White History celebrant, with another patriotic country singer, Toby Keith. RIP

Last edited:
Let me get this straight... You are really saying that in South Africa,the land of Aparteid, Whites are discriminated against more than Black people? Really?

You are trying so hard to feel threatened that you are looking to Africa? How about Iran? They don't like White Christian men either. How is this hurting you?

Sooooooooooo apartheid has been dead for decades and recently (within the last year or two I think) there was a SA constitutional amendment proposed that would allow the Government to seize property from White citizens.

Don’t think it passed, but still

I’m still waiting on a number from you…. btw
It’s happening all around you, you choose to ignore it because you think discrimination against whites is OK.

What in the blue shit is “Womxn” ?????

Sooooooooooo apartheid has been dead for decades and recently (within the last year or two I think) there was a SA constitutional amendment proposed that would allow the Government to seize property from White citizens.

Don’t think it passed, but still

I’m still waiting on a number from you…. btw

What in the blue shit is “Womxn” ?????
Discrimination in any situation is wrong, American Koreans have experienced that at Harvard and that is why the Supreme Court found against the institution.

Reactions: PAWrocka
Discrimination in any situation is wrong, American Koreans have experienced that at Harvard and that is why the Supreme Court found against the institution.
Absolutely, but our friend @yoshi121374 has implied that there is some kind of collective threshold that has to be met before a singular incident can be considered discrimination. I want the number …..

I personally think wrong is just wrong ….

and yup, this is why the language from the race peddlers has adjusted slightly. Asians and Indians are now considered “White Adjacent” by these people.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT