ADVERTISEMENT

DOW 30,000 by end of year

It hasn't yet but have you actually read the changes in the USMCA? Or do you just go by political talking points? What we will save in trade with Mexico will far surpass the 5 billion that trump is asking for. If you really think this is about the 5 billion for the border wall then you are misguided. This is political theater by both the president and the Democrats. No dems will vote for the wall just like no dems voted for tax cuts in 2017.

I'm not sure you get how trade deals and tarrifs work, and no Dems voted for the tax cut because it was a boondoggle for corporations and the very wealthy, with only compaeative pennies for the middle class, all the while exploding the deficit. Yea no thanks.

It led to very little capital expenditures or wage growth. Instead we got corporate buy backs, new loopholes, and a more bigly deficit.

Taxpayers will gladly pay for the wall. Hell people have already raised 15 million in 48 hours on GoFundMe me. Trump ran on the wall. He was elected on the wall. He will build the wall.

I actually hope we the American people pay for the wall. That way I know some of you snowflakes(if you work) will be contributing to Trump's BEAUTIFUL WALL.
How much are the dues to your local KKK chapter?

The United States is in a very unique position. The rest of the world needs us more that we need them, especially economically. That gives to the higher ground, the position of bargaining and dealing from strength. Everything will be fine in the end. China will crack (their economy is suffering big-time right now!), the EU will see the light (and really miss milking us!), and Canada and Mexico will realize this is a battle they cannot win.

Now get the democrats back in power (president, house and senate), then China will continue to undercut, steal and rape us, the EU will be singing all the way to the bank, and Canada will feel sorry, but nonetheless take whatever they can get, and Mexico will ask for (and get!) more aid, while reminding us of our commitment and "obligation":

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

So they will sending us a few more eager visitors (thousands, maybe millions? Who cares, right? Who really cares about those laws anyway?). This should crush our economy (someone has to pay for it?), send unemployment spiraling up again, but heck, I guess they just expect us all to bend over and take it, and like it?

Amazing how many fools were suckered by a con man

Yea, you are absolutely right about that. But who knew Obama would (or could) not keep his promise? Who knew how bad he would ultimately make the situation worse?

Reactions: gcsoccer16
You know Trump Derangement Syndrome is high when people are pulling against the US economy and stock market.

Last edited:
1q4qpz.jpg

maga crew at 28k: look what happens when trump is president. he drove the stock market through the roof!

maga crew at 22k: its not about the stock market dummies, dont you know anything about macro-economics?

Both sides do this.

maga crew at 28k: look what happens when trump is president. he drove the stock market through the roof!

maga crew at 22k: its not about the stock market dummies, dont you know anything about macro-economics?
Funny how no one said this about Obama's economic policy

I know right, isn't it great?? Wall Street is having a sale just in time for Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone, Merry Christmas indeed!!!

Yay!!! My investments didn’t make any money this year. Let me buy some more.

That’s literally what you are saying.*

*Im not saying this isn’t a good time to buy, b/c there are plenty of indicators it is. But still, returns on the year were f’n ZERO.

Fascinating to see libs openly celebrate the crash of the market.

As I have said before, I only have CNN News to watch on Sling TV, and these people are in between giddy and orgasmic when mentioning to stock market troubles. I used to be tolerant of the liberals before, during the late 1970's and all through the 1980's to into the mid 1990's I mostly voted slit tickets. The liberals have gotten so whacked out to the far left, with delusional things like every conservative is a racist and sex offender, Snow White was raped, and Dean Martin sang sexist Christmas songs, why does anyone need a gun, and then want to let a gazillion illegal and undocumented people into our country, because if you don't, then again, you are a racist, that I now wouldn't vote for another liberal if they were running against the Taliban. Their view that everything and everyone one needs to be 'politically correct' is sending this country down the toilet. I bet they were leaping for joy when the trans-gender won the Miss Universe Pageant? I guess to be 'politically correct' they will need to change the name of it to the Miss/Mrs/Ms/Mr./It/ or Take a Guess Universe Pageant, sponsored and brought to you by the LBGT-Q Center? They have become completely out of touch with reality, and now are trying to force feed their delusional reality down everyone else's throats.

There, I said it!!!

Last edited:
Yay!!! My investments didn’t make any money this year. Let me buy some more.

That’s literally what you are saying.*

*Im not saying this isn’t a good time to buy, b/c there are plenty of indicators it is. But still, returns on the year were f’n ZERO.
Well, if that's the way you look at it, sucks to be you. I'm not investing for this year, or next, or even the next decade. I'm investing for the long term, like 30-40 years from now. And with that in mind, my portfolio will be much stronger due to this dip than if the market had continued up or even if it just leveled off.

Trickle down economics don’t work. Just an FYI

You missed out on the run up from 17k to 28k and are now making fun of those who have made a lot of money and are taking out their profit. You should wait until the market gets back to another ATH, then buy.

Bc he pulled it out of Ws gutter.
That wasn't W's bubble, that was all the way back to Clinton and a Republican legislature. Repealing Glass-Steagall via the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act was responsible. That said, Obama did an admirable job of fixing things in the short term. Long term fix will have to come from the House and Senate.

EU has already announced they have a goal of dropping all their tarriffs.
Like him or hate him, the fact is Trump is winning. The lower corporate tax will have companies moving here for years to come, and pay will keep going up.

And Obama told us those jobs were GONE and not coming back, right?

Obama did everything he could to destroy America, and Bush hurt us, too.

We are entering a Golden Age, economically.

This aged well

Reactions: Rychek4
All in might be the best thing

Then again it may not be

NMy friends say the tariffs are bringing everyone to the table

Mexico and Canada first

Maybe EU next and Pacific Rim to follow

China is moaning and bitching but in the end is going to become legit as a world trading partner

Russia is going to need some more butt kicking

The hot spots of NK will depend on the China trade deal

Same with Middle East with Russia

If USA threads the needle the DOW will hit 30,000 by end of year and not slow down for a while

Just my thoughts not investment advice

Clemson will win three Natties in next 5 years is my other thought

Go Tigers
Well, I'm not the one that resurrected this thread, but the economy looks a lot more like most economists thought it would once the use of tariffs came into play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT