ADVERTISEMENT

Drew Brees just bumped...

Drew Brees left a change tip on a 100 dollar Togo order after bitching about players not making enough. He is the only reason I hate the New Orleans Saints. Dude is a loser.

He left a $3-$5 tip, and this was quite a few years ago. You can say for someone like him it should have been more. But it used to be you tipped for “service” not for the right to buy. I am not talking today with what is going on, years ago. When he shows up to pick up his own order from the kitchen, i just don’t see it as some monstrous deed. That he didn’t leave a traditional tip to the guy who rung it up on the register.

He left a $3-$5 tip, and this was quite a few years ago. You can say for someone like him it should have been more. But it used to be you tipped for “service” not for the right to buy. I am not talking today with what is going on, years ago. When he shows up to pick up his own order from the kitchen, i just don’t see it as some monstrous deed. That he didn’t leave a traditional tip to the guy who rung it up on the register.
Heck, a lot of people don't tip at all for to go orders. The fact somebody even tried to make a big deal about that is ridiculous.

Heck, a lot of people don't tip at all for to go orders. The fact somebody even tried to make a big deal about that is ridiculous.

Agreed, if i walk in to the bar and the only thing they do is ring me up, i am not leaving a traditional tip. I have been the last 3 months, b/c i know the pain they are experiencing, and i may continue for a long time to come. Historically i haven’t.

Maybe. I grew up poor so understand a dollar isn’t worth the same to everyone. I am a very heavy tipper because i can afford it. I couldn't imagine how big of a tipper I would be in New Orleans if i was also the starting QB for the saints... easily 100% tipper.

You’re obviously a terrible tipper so I’ll let you in on a secret. Things are much better for you when the people servicing you know you pay more than the other tables. It’s basic capitalism. You get what you pay for. Service isn’t a tryout. You pay for it, you get it.

Any service industry people on here would agree.

Drew Brees left a change tip on a 100 dollar Togo order after bitching about players not making enough. He is the only reason I hate the New Orleans Saints. Dude is a loser.
You obviously don’t know enough about drew brees to say he’s a loser. Dude has helped a ton of people over the years. One of the “good guys” in the nfl.

You obviously don’t know enough about drew brees to say he’s a loser. Dude has helped a ton of people over the years. One of the “good guys” in the nfl.
It’s not what he does for publicity, it’s what he does when no one is looking. A dollar isn’t even a penny to the man.

I’ll be glad to talk about how he cried about player salaries to then push a players agreement that ended veteran backups careers if you’d like.

Maybe. I grew up poor so understand a dollar isn’t worth the same to everyone. I am a very heavy tipper because i can afford it. I couldn't imagine how big of a tipper I would be in New Orleans if i was also the starting QB for the saints... easily 100% tipper.

You’re obviously a terrible tipper so I’ll let you in on a secret. Things are much better for you when the people servicing you know you pay more than the other tables. It’s basic capitalism. You get what you pay for. Service isn’t a tryout. You pay for it, you get it.

I pay for what I get. Great Service begets great tips. I always put the responsibility on the service provider. Bad service is generally the result of bad attitude or laziness. I never reward either.

I pay for what I get. Great Service begets great tips. I always put the responsibility on the service provider. Bad service is generally the result of bad attitude or laziness. I never reward either.
I’m okay with this to a degree. I’ll still tip 20 percent if it’s bad service. 20 percent is my floor.

question would be if you were worth 50 million plus would you tip 3% on a Togo order? I would not.

Really? I’m a Panthers fan and Drew Brees is the only thing about the Saints I like. Stand up genuine guy. So he left a small tip, but you’re not going to talk about the $5mil he donated to the state of Louisiana last month for Covid? Good deal...

I am actually a good tipper 25% plus when i sit in a restaurant and receive service, but we are not talking about that, we are talking about cary out.

So since it is “basic capitalism” what is 60 seconds for you to take my money worth? You know, for a good tipper?

Last edited:

That’s not fair you privileged joker. Lol

It’s not what he does for publicity, it’s what he does when no one is looking. A dollar isn’t even a penny to the man.

I’ll be glad to talk about how he cried about player salaries to then push a players agreement that ended veteran backups careers if you’d like.
Agree to disagree. Guy has done loads for the New Orleans community and state of Louisiana it you obviously have it in for him.

It was a good run fellas. Liberals have managed to destroy the best Republic the world has ever seen with their feelings oriented mentality. It’s over.

And the thing is it’s not normal Democrat’s...it’s extreme left liberals. They’ve put every effort they could into destroying this country and put themselves and everything that can destroy Trump first

And the thing is it’s not normal Democrat’s...it’s extreme left liberals. They’ve put every effort they could into destroying this country and put themselves and everything that can destroy Trump first

for the most part I agree with you, but there aren’t many normal Democrats anymore, at least in office. They’ve lost their damn minds and base every single decision on emotion

Here we go again with you browbeating everyone on how they do things and the way you do things is the right way, no questions asked. LOL. Wow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT