ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Musk

Im going off the biography and Elon's own words. There was never an emerald mine that Elon knew about as a kid. . Errol Musk was an alcoholic and was terrible with his money. He was a very strange man. Elon left his father when he was about 16 if I recall correctly.

Divored parents, living with your mom, brother and sister in a 2 bedroom house in Canada doesn't seem "wealthy" to me. But wealthy is a relative term so maybe it's wealthy to you.
OH, well too bad he was rich as **** and that supports what I was saying and makes you look like a dick rider.

OH, well too bad he was rich as **** and that supports what I was saying and makes you look like a dick rider.
He wasn't rich as fvck. Far from it. You are a liar. At least not the story told in his biography that he approved of.

Disregard what Elon Musk says himself, disregard the biography, just listen to user @firegiver . You can tell his heart is full of hate for all the wrong reasons, probably a MSDNC morning Joe viewer, but he will give you the straight facts.

He wasn't rich as fvck. Far from it. You are a liar. At least not the story told in his biography that he approved of.
A liar? Oh so his dad had mines, yachts, multiple holiday homes. Thats not wealthy? Are you sure you want to take this stance that he was not wealthy?

Oh also, his mom is a super model, with a networth of 20million. So... ya know, lets not be sexist here. He was rich rich growing up.

Have you read the biography?

No. No you haven't.
lol did Elon claim to be poor in his book? Did he actually claim to be middle class? Do you actually believe that? If so, it's not surprising considering how gullible you seem to be.

lol did Elon claim to be poor in his book? Did he actually claim to be middle class? Do you actually believe that? If so, it's not surprising considering how gullible you seem to be.
He claimed to be middle class and by all accounts he was. The only one disputing it is some random guy posting misinformation on a Clemson board named @firegiver.

She was worth $20 million when he was growing up?

You are lying again.
You should probably stop deomonstrating how biased and foolish you are.

Elon’s glamorous mum was a supermodel and celebrity for decades, long before her son entered the spotlight – though once the Tesla CEO hit the big time she wasn’t the biggest name in the family any more. “I was famous until Elon became famous,” she joked to The New York Times in 2016. Besides gracing magazine covers for Vogue and Time, Maye even had a cameo in a Beyoncé music video.
The 74 year old has worked with brands like Revlon and Special K cereal, and has written several books. But after her divorce from Errol, Maye recalled her struggles as a single mum to Forbes in a 2018 interview, adding that she had to work five jobs at one point to make ends meet. These days, the dietitian stuns on red carpets, and looked fabulous at the Met Gala with Elon in May.

Yeah, most really rich rich people work 5 jobs to make ends meet. What are you even posting?

Yeah, most really rich rich people work 5 jobs to make ends meet. What are you even posting?
.... yah author, super model, dietician etc...
Martha Stewart has to work 3 jobs right now just to survive.
Musk has to work 3 jobs right now just to survive. lol listen to yourself.

Conversion will not happen overnight and it is not intended to happen overnight. There will be a market for ICE Cars for 2-3 more decades probably.

I think Electric will win out simply because they perform better. If you gave me an ICE car and a BEV car for the same price, it is not even a contest as to which car to take. Factor in that BEV's are cheaper to buy and cheaper to operate and it's a no brainer that they will take market share. Ev's are too good and too far ahead for hydrogen or something else to catch up imo. Battery prices are dropping like a rock too, BEV's are just going to get cheaper.

Will there be some alternative fueled cars? Sure, just like there was BetaMax for a while.

If I confused the direction

Yes we are headed toward advancements in EV but I am thinking we will end up as you allude to multiple options

I personally like the hydrogen fuel cell version
however as I will always say LET THE FREE MARKET DECIDE

If I confused the direction

Yes we are headed toward advancements in EV but I am thinking we will end up as you allude to multiple options

I personally like the hydrogen fuel cell version
however as I will always say LET THE FREE MARKET DECIDE
I think this is the agreement that Trump and Musk made. Trump won't badmouth Tesla / EV's, Elon won't whine about the subsidies being taken away.

.... yah author, super model, dietician etc...
Martha Stewart has to work 3 jobs right now just to survive.
Musk has to work 3 jobs right now just to survive. lol listen to yourself.
Living with 5 grown adults in a 2 bedroom house, working 5 jobs. Screams wealthy rich rich as you describe.

Have a good day @firegiver. Hope you can get that hate out of your heart.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT