ADVERTISEMENT

Fake Videos Of Joe Biden

Apparently Joe has gone into hiding and will only be doing debate prep for the next week. Will be hard to get any fake videos during this time be they cheap fakes, or deep fakes.
Guess we'll be stuck with boring videos of a fat orange slob blubbering about disinfectants, cancerous windmills and electric sharks. :rolleyes:

Guess we'll be stuck with boring videos of a fat orange slob blubbering about disinfectants, cancerous windmills and electric sharks. :rolleyes:
Did you see that Trump interview? Your little charade about his mental capacity has been exposed! He was sharp as a tack on multiple subjects.

Joe Biden is the ONLY one suffering from dementia.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Did you see that Trump interview? Your little charade about his mental capacity has been exposed! He was sharp as a tack on multiple subjects.

Joe Biden is the ONLY one suffering from dementia.
Trust me, nine years of that omnipresent, brain damaged traitor filling the ether with tens of thousands of lies and the most indecent behavior we've ever witnessed from a politician is all I need to pass judgement on his mental capacity. Nothing he could say or do would ever change that. Donnie Boy is demented beyond repair.

Trust me, nine years of that omnipresent, brain damaged traitor filling the ether with tens of thousands of lies and the most indecent behavior we've ever witnessed from a politician is all I need to pass judgement on his mental capacity. Nothing he could say or do would ever change that. Donnie Boy is demented beyond repair.
Did you find the latest Biden interview?

You refuse to get it., it's not about Joe. They could interview him in his casket and I'd still vote for him.
Joe is your horse. You are associated with Joe and his treasonous activities and disastrous policies. You own it bubba.

Reactions: Allornothing
Joe is your horse. You are associated with Joe and his treasonous activities and disastrous policies. You own it bubba.
I will happily own it because I don't have to worry about Joe totally mis-managing a public health crisis while suggesting we shoot up Scrubbing Bubbles, nor do I have to worry about him filling the ether daily with divisive juvenile trash, nor do I have to worry about him plotting to overturn OUR OWN GOVERNMENT because his ego was bruised.

You see, I sleep well knowing that Joe will at least be a bulwark against a Nazi-esque madman who wants to turn this country into an authoritarian Christofascist hellscape of grievance and revenge. If that makes me treasonous then call me Benedict Pic and I'll gladly own it.

Reactions: purenonsense
I will happily own it because I don't have to worry about Joe totally mis-managing a public health crisis while suggesting we shoot up Scrubbing Bubbles, nor do I have to worry about him filling the ether daily with divisive juvenile trash, nor do I have to worry about him plotting to overturn OUR OWN GOVERNMENT because his ego was bruised.

You see, I sleep well knowing that Joe will at least be a bulwark against a Nazi-esque madman who wants to turn this country into an authoritarian Christofascist hellscape of grievance and revenge. If that makes me treasonous then call me Benedict Pic and I'll gladly own it.
This is literally drivel dpic. Not a bit of it remotely near correct.

Just last week, maybe 3 days ago, @dpic73 called me an “immature asshole” in another thread for questioning Bidens mental acuity. lol. Dude watches so much Joe Scarborough and Rachel Maddow he has absolutely no clue what is going on.
Can you show me that quote? Because if I did say that, I'm willing to bet it's because you are one, not because I defended Joe's "mental acuity" which I'm pretty sure I haven't done. With the manic way you repeatedly post about the same dumb sh*t , I think you should be drug tested.

Reactions: Dungeon09
Can you show me that quote? Because if I did say that, I'm willing to bet it's because you are one, not because I defended Joe's "mental acuity" which I'm pretty sure I haven't done. With the manic way you repeatedly post about the same dumb sh*t , I think you should be drug tested.
Your gig is up? It's done. It was good while it lasted. People don't agree with the lies you are peddling.

Now, go find a FNing job. I'm sure you're not equipped for that either.

Get off your a$$ you lazy bitch and provide for yourself.

@dpic73

Still think you didn’t advocate for Bidens mental acuity over Trumps?

You sir, are pathetic.

The journalist doesn't work for CNN.......

"Journalist and author Ramin Setoodeh has interviewed former President Trump six times since Trump left the White House. In an interview with CNN's Kaitlan Collins, Setoodeh says Trump's struggled with his memory and appeared to still believe he had foreign policy powers."

Oh look @dpic73

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT