ADVERTISEMENT

FBI raids Trump’s attorney’s office

COHEN.

Maybe--If he lied to a bank. When you refinance your home, you can't lie to the bank about what you are using the money for. That is a crime. That is bank fraud.

He could've lied when he opened the specific business account and falsified to the bank what it was going to be used for or if he lied to the bank if they contacted him about the unusually large payment he made through their own due diligence and he lied about it. Just some possibilities...

Also on the warrant are wire fraud and campaign finance potential crimes. There was probable cause here--sorry Trumpers...no conspiracy theories to invent (although I'm sure you will...)

Oh not at all. I'm sure Mueller will eventually find something he can at least shame Trump with. That's the way these things work. Mueller is way beyond looking for collusion, he's in the mode of just finding something, anything that will make Trump look bad. Remember the Vallerie Plame special investigation? The one where W was suppose to be guilty of outing the identity of a CIA agent and putting her life in danger? Yeah, finally after a couple years of Special Counsel investigating, Scooter Libby was convicted of mis-remembering a minor detail regarding something not related to the investigation.
This is what happens when you're investigating a person and not a specific crime. Any one of us could be charged with something if a special counsel is given a green light to look at any and everything.
I'm just waiting for the OIG report, which must be coming soon; by the sheer panic with which the Mueller team is operating.

Oh not at all. I'm sure Mueller will eventually find something he can at least shame Trump with. That's the way these things work. Mueller is way beyond looking for collusion, he's in the mode of just finding something, anything that will make Trump look bad. Remember the Vallerie Plame special investigation? The one where W was suppose to be guilty of outing the identity of a CIA agent and putting her life in danger? Yeah, finally after a couple years of Special Counsel investigating, Scooter Libby was convicted of mis-remembering a minor detail regarding something not related to the investigation.
This is what happens when you're investigating a person and not a specific crime. Any one of us could be charged with something if a special counsel is given a green light to look at any and everything.
I'm just waiting for the OIG report, which must be coming soon; by the sheer panic with which the Mueller team is operating.

That's the way special council works. After all, Bill Clinton was being investigated for that White Water stuff if I recall correctly and ended up being charged for lying about banging Monica.

The fact of the matter is, we know absolutely NOTHING about what Mueller has or hasn't found. The only facts we have are the things he HAD to file in public (charges, search warrents, etc). THEN both sides of the aisle/media make deductions on what that means. Mueller's investigation hasn't leaked ANYTHING that I'm aware of which is amazing in this day and age. So you have no (nor does anyone else) information on what exactly Mueller is investigating.

Glad you recognize that Cohen could've committed bank fraud.

But sorry dude--the special counsel referred this through Rosenstein to the Trump appointed attorney Geoffrey Berman Interim United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York who donated to Trump's campaign.

Crimes are crimes. Bank fraud is bank fraud.

That's the way special council works. After all, Bill Clinton was being investigated for that White Water stuff if I recall correctly and ended up being charged for lying about banging Monica.

The fact of the matter is, we know absolutely NOTHING about what Mueller has or hasn't found. The only facts we have are the things he HAD to file in public (charges, search warrents, etc). THEN both sides of the aisle/media make deductions on what that means. Mueller's investigation hasn't leaked ANYTHING that I'm aware of which is amazing in this day and age. So you have no (nor does anyone else) information on what exactly Mueller is investigating.

Whitewater. Yeah the crimes were committed but the evidence, (Hillary's WHitewater billing records) as you might recall, were nowhere to be found. Amazingly, a White house cleaning lady happened upon them all those years later in a closet in the White House. Surprising how Hillary is the common denominator for all of what we're seeing now. Don't you think?
As far as the Mueller thing, Sessions was dead wrong to recuse himself, but he only recused himself from matters relating to Russian collusion. Sessions has done the right thing, imo, by appointing Huber to follow the evidence uncovered by the Congressional Committees as well as what will come out of the IG investigation.
Let me ask a question. Why do you think McCabe was fired? If you agree that his firing was justified, why? What did he do that warranted the firing? Were there others implicitly connected to his wrong doing, and why?
As far as Mueller's investigation. What you're saying is on the surface, true. My belief is the whole appointment for the special counsel was based on a non-starter to begin with; that Trump's campaign colluded with Russia to steal the election. IMO, the IG report and the subsequent criminal investigation by Huber, will confirm all of this, and some people will go to jail over it. But, the Mueller thing will do what it was designed to do; that is, tarnish Trump in anyway possible. They're racing as fast as possible to do this, because the IG report will be out any day now. Also, to use the same defense as the Trump haters use, the IG was appointed by Obama. So was Huber. So, all the Trump haters can rest easy that it will be on the "up and up"...right?

Last edited:
What I don't get is how all of these so-called conservatives are claiming there is a liberal, Democratic conspiracy to discredit President Trump when:

a) the president appointed the Republican Attorney General;
b) the president appointed the Republican Deputy Attorney General;
c) the presidentially appointed Republican Deputy Attorney General appointed Republican Robert Mueller, the former (Republican) FBI Director appointed by Republican President George W Bush;
d) the president appointed the current Republican Director of the FBI; and
e) the president appointed the Republican who heads to Southern District of New York's US Attorney's office

It is like when Trump blames Democrats for bills he doesn't like signing when the Republicans control the House, Senate and White House.

Folks, the criticism makes no sense.

These Republican officials had to be convinced beyond a measure of doubt that evidence existed within Michael Cohen's property that points to criminal behavior of some kind. I don't know what it is and I am not going to speculate.

Who among you thought Gen Flynn would admit guilt and cooperate with the investigation?

Who among you thought Manafort would be so quickly charged with a crime and that his protege would plead guilty and cooperate?

Mueller knows more than any of us and HE is the one playing 3-D chess; Trump is playing marbles but it is clear he doesn't have all of his marbles.

What I don't get is how all of these so-called conservatives are claiming there is a liberal, Democratic conspiracy to discredit President Trump when:

a) the president appointed the Republican Attorney General;
b) the president appointed the Republican Deputy Attorney General;
c) the presidentially appointed Republican Deputy Attorney General appointed Republican Robert Mueller, the former (Republican) FBI Director appointed by Republican President George W Bush;
d) the president appointed the current Republican Director of the FBI; and
e) the president appointed the Republican who heads to Southern District of New York's US Attorney's office

It is like when Trump blames Democrats for bills he doesn't like signing when the Republicans control the House, Senate and White House.

Folks, the criticism makes no sense.

These Republican officials had to be convinced beyond a measure of doubt that evidence existed within Michael Cohen's property that points to criminal behavior of some kind. I don't know what it is and I am not going to speculate.

Who among you thought Gen Flynn would admit guilt and cooperate with the investigation?

Who among you thought Manafort would be so quickly charged with a crime and that his protege would plead guilty and cooperate?

Mueller knows more than any of us and HE is the one playing 3-D chess; Trump is playing marbles but it is clear he doesn't have all of his marbles.

I think the point you're missing is that all these people hate Trump. They're part of the "deep state" and are globalists who don't care about how much the rest of the world is raping and pillaging our country. These Republicans (not Conservatives) hate Trump because he's a threat to the Swamp and will do whatever they can to get him out of office. You should probably ignore the point that if all of that is true that Trump has demonstrated especially poor judgement in his hiring decisions. Republicans and Democrats are basically the same...all hate white people....blue lives matters, MAGA? Did I do that right?

EDIT: Also, whattabout Clinton and Slick Willy? The emails are way worse than anything Trump has done and if they aren't we'd rather have him in office because he's better for the country. And if that's not true at least our xenophobic fantasies are being represented in the President for a while.

Edit 2: Sarcasm.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
I think the point you're missing is that all these people hate Trump. They're part of the "deep state" and are globalists who don't care about how much the rest of the world is raping and pillaging our country. These Republicans (not Conservatives) hate Trump because he's a threat to the Swamp and will do whatever they can to get him out of office. You should probably ignore the point that if all of that is true that Trump has demonstrated especially poor judgement in his hiring decisions. Republicans and Democrats are basically the same...all hate white people....blue lives matters, MAGA? Did I do that right?

EDIT: Also, whattabout Clinton and Slick Willy? The emails are way worse than anything Trump has done and if they aren't we'd rather have him in office because he's better for the country. And if that's not true at least our xenophobic fantasies are being represented in the President for a while.

How did Trump appoint all these people who hate him? Doesn't make a lick of sense.

And how can you tell me that Clinton's emails are worse that this. Are you the one holding her "30,000" emails?

Meanwhile, we know Trump's contingent met with a Russian promising dirt on HC.
We know his former NSC advisor pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.

These things we KNOW. You and I know nothing beyond that because neither of us have evidence.

And stop with the deep state stuff. Who appointed these officials? President Trump did.

First the usual caviots.. I'm no fan of Trump. I think he's basically a piece of crap (but a rich one...IMHO, a gold plated turd is still a turd). He has no morals, has a huge ego (which to be fair, he's earned), is a HUGE liar, can't be trusted to stick to a deal, never takes any responsibility or blame for his own obvious mistakes, and attacks anyone who disagrees with him. Now this puts me in a bit of a bind. I love my country and want us to do well. For that to happen the President (like a QB of a football team) has to do well also. That's why I sometimes go out of my way to say positive things about Trump. I like the way he's handled N. Korea, the economy, and taxes. I'm rooting hard for him to get his infrastructure plans off the ground. I HAVE to want him to do well so that America can do well.

All of the above being said, If I could snap my fingers and make the results of the election change so that Hillary (whom I also can't stand, but held my nose and voted for) would win, I wouldn't do it. If I could snap my fingers and evidence of collusion with Russa would appear in Mueller's hands that would put Trump in jail, I wouldn't do it either. It's not my place to do those things just b/c I hate Trump. Likewise, I firmly believe (unless there is strong evidence to the contrary) that career professionals in the FBI and the Justice Dept don't all of a sudden change the way they do their jobs and start acting like criminals just b/c they do or don't like a certain president. Thinking that way is just plain crazy. I bet most of us do things from time to time in our jobs that we don't like... but it's our job, so we do it, we don't break the rules just b/c we don't like it.

I don't believe in the "deep state". I don't know a ton of FBI agents (but have met a few). IMHO, while the asshole ratio among them may be higher than the norm, they are generally a pretty conservative bunch when you get down to it and pretty much straight shooters. Now all of a sudden there is a whole group of AGs and FBI agents that hate Trump so much that they just decide to abandon all their professional ethics and conspire against him? I find that unlikely compared to the other possibility... namely that Trump is a liar and says this stuff to excuse the problems he's caused himself by blaming others.

And I don't give a crap what the Clinton's may or may not have done. If they've done something wrong, let's put them on trial and lock them up. I won't lose a bit of sleep either way. The fact of the matter is that neither of the Clinton's holds any public office right now and what they have done wrong has NOTHING to do with what is the right thing to do right now. Two wrongs don't make a right and just because somebody did something wrong in the past is no excuse for doing something wrong right now.

How did Trump appoint all these people who hate him? Doesn't make a lick of sense.

And how can you tell me that Clinton's emails are worse that this. Are you the one holding her "30,000" emails?

Meanwhile, we know Trump's contingent met with a Russian promising dirt on HC.
We know his former NSC advisor pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.

These things we KNOW. You and I know nothing beyond that because neither of us have evidence.

And stop with the deep state stuff. Who appointed these officials? President Trump did.

He didn't appt Rosenstein. He fired Comey and Rosenstein stepped up from #2 until Sessions could get approved. The day after sessions was sworn in, he recused himself which gave Rosenstein the reigns on this issue. In the beginning, Trump had no idea, initially, who opposed him or who was in his corner. He is just now getting his White House advisors in order. Bolton is already cleaning out some of the resistance. Where do you think all of the daily leaks were coming from? Trump supporters?

You want me to believe that this FBI raid is legit, but Hillary destroyed evidence, 30,000 emails, smashed cell phones with hammers, and acid washed hard drives. Now that should have prompted an FBI raid. Trump has totally complied with all information/document request from Mueller and done it in a timely manner. Rosenstein is sitting on documents subpoenaed by Congress. He is obfuscating a Congressional investigation on the one hand; while racing breathlessly with Mueller to keep the public thinking that some day they're gonna pin something on Trump.
Trump's son, Don Jr accepted a meeting in Trump Tower on the guise that a Russian lawyer was going to give him dirt on Clinton. That is not collusion. What is collusion, is Hillary and the DNC hiring a law firm, who paid a "research firm", Fusion GPS, who paid a foreign agent, Michael Steele, who paid Russians to come up with a dirt dossier. Dossier was then used to get a FISA warrant. (this is the information that Rosenstein is now withholding from Congress). If the dossier was NOT what was used to get the warrant, why would Rosenstein withold it from Congress? He could put it all to rest today!
Yes General Flynn plead guilty to lying. Well do you know what he lied about? We also know that the Judge in Flynn's case is a friend of Rosenstein and Strzoc and Strozok met with said judge upon finding out that the judge is also a FISA judge. The day after Flynn's plea, said judge recused himself from the case. Why? Flynn has stated that the only reason he plead, is because he ran out of money and Mueller was threatening to drag his son into the investigation. Flynn hd to sell his house to pay legal fees.
You say we have no evidence. The Congressional Committees have evidence. The IG has been gathering evidence since last fall and will file a report in the next week or two. Rosenstein has been obfuscating turning over evidence to the point that he's been threatened with impeachment himself. District US Atty, John Huber, will take all this evidence and file charges.
If you don't think that having the same people who exonerated Hillary, handle the investigation of Trump is not somehow shady and constitutes a deep state, that's your prerogative. Where do you think all the daily leaks were coming during the first 6-9 months? The whole reason anyone ever thought Trump was colluding with Russians, came from Deep State leaks about illegal unmasking of US citizens from the intelligence community. Remember the girl that went on CNN and admitted to unmasking? In jail now, but she was just a junior flipper. The big names will come out after the IG report. Enjoy the show!

Reactions: TigerGrowls
First the usual caviots.. I'm no fan of Trump. I think he's basically a piece of crap (but a rich one...IMHO, a gold plated turd is still a turd). He has no morals, has a huge ego (which to be fair, he's earned), is a HUGE liar, can't be trusted to stick to a deal, never takes any responsibility or blame for his own obvious mistakes, and attacks anyone who disagrees with him. Now this puts me in a bit of a bind. I love my country and want us to do well. For that to happen the President (like a QB of a football team) has to do well also. That's why I sometimes go out of my way to say positive things about Trump. I like the way he's handled N. Korea, the economy, and taxes. I'm rooting hard for him to get his infrastructure plans off the ground. I HAVE to want him to do well so that America can do well.

All of the above being said, If I could snap my fingers and make the results of the election change so that Hillary (whom I also can't stand, but held my nose and voted for) would win, I wouldn't do it. If I could snap my fingers and evidence of collusion with Russa would appear in Mueller's hands that would put Trump in jail, I wouldn't do it either. It's not my place to do those things just b/c I hate Trump. Likewise, I firmly believe (unless there is strong evidence to the contrary) that career professionals in the FBI and the Justice Dept don't all of a sudden change the way they do their jobs and start acting like criminals just b/c they do or don't like a certain president. Thinking that way is just plain crazy. I bet most of us do things from time to time in our jobs that we don't like... but it's our job, so we do it, we don't break the rules just b/c we don't like it.

I don't believe in the "deep state". I don't know a ton of FBI agents (but have met a few). IMHO, while the asshole ratio among them may be higher than the norm, they are generally a pretty conservative bunch when you get down to it and pretty much straight shooters. Now all of a sudden there is a whole group of AGs and FBI agents that hate Trump so much that they just decide to abandon all their professional ethics and conspire against him? I find that unlikely compared to the other possibility... namely that Trump is a liar and says this stuff to excuse the problems he's caused himself by blaming others.

And I don't give a crap what the Clinton's may or may not have done. If they've done something wrong, let's put them on trial and lock them up. I won't lose a bit of sleep either way. The fact of the matter is that neither of the Clinton's holds any public office right now and what they have done wrong has NOTHING to do with what is the right thing to do right now. Two wrongs don't make a right and just because somebody did something wrong in the past is no excuse for doing something wrong right now.

That's a fair opinion and I respect that. I think you'll be surprised at the actions of those at the top of the FBI and DOJ once the IG report comes out. Remember, McCAbe has already been fired from the FBI, which is pretty much unprecedented. He may have more to worry about once the IG delivers, as well as others.

He didn't appt Rosenstein. He fired Comey and Rosenstein stepped up from #2 until Sessions could get approved. The day after sessions was sworn in, he recused himself which gave Rosenstein the reigns on this issue. In the beginning, Trump had no idea, initially, who opposed him or who was in his corner. He is just now getting his White House advisors in order. Bolton is already cleaning out some of the resistance. Where do you think all of the daily leaks were coming from? Trump supporters?

You want me to believe that this FBI raid is legit, but Hillary destroyed evidence, 30,000 emails, smashed cell phones with hammers, and acid washed hard drives. Now that should have prompted an FBI raid. Trump has totally complied with all information/document request from Mueller and done it in a timely manner. Rosenstein is sitting on documents subpoenaed by Congress. He is obfuscating a Congressional investigation on the one hand; while racing breathlessly with Mueller to keep the public thinking that some day they're gonna pin something on Trump.
Trump's son, Don Jr accepted a meeting in Trump Tower on the guise that a Russian lawyer was going to give him dirt on Clinton. That is not collusion. What is collusion, is Hillary and the DNC hiring a law firm, who paid a "research firm", Fusion GPS, who paid a foreign agent, Michael Steele, who paid Russians to come up with a dirt dossier. Dossier was then used to get a FISA warrant. (this is the information that Rosenstein is now withholding from Congress). If the dossier was NOT what was used to get the warrant, why would Rosenstein withold it from Congress? He could put it all to rest today!
Yes General Flynn plead guilty to lying. Well do you know what he lied about? We also know that the Judge in Flynn's case is a friend of Rosenstein and Strzoc and Strozok met with said judge upon finding out that the judge is also a FISA judge. The day after Flynn's plea, said judge recused himself from the case. Why? Flynn has stated that the only reason he plead, is because he ran out of money and Mueller was threatening to drag his son into the investigation. Flynn hd to sell his house to pay legal fees.
You say we have no evidence. The Congressional Committees have evidence. The IG has been gathering evidence since last fall and will file a report in the next week or two. Rosenstein has been obfuscating turning over evidence to the point that he's been threatened with impeachment himself. District US Atty, John Huber, will take all this evidence and file charges.
If you don't think that having the same people who exonerated Hillary, handle the investigation of Trump is not somehow shady and constitutes a deep state, that's your prerogative. Where do you think all the daily leaks were coming during the first 6-9 months? The whole reason anyone ever thought Trump was colluding with Russians, came from Deep State leaks about illegal unmasking of US citizens from the intelligence community. Remember the girl that went on CNN and admitted to unmasking? In jail now, but she was just a junior flipper. The big names will come out after the IG report. Enjoy the show!

Yes, everything is a conspiracy. Always out to get President Trump. Smh.

For the record, yes Trump DID appoint Rosenstein to the No. 2 job at Justice. He took over charge of the investigation when Sessions properly refused himself.

I should have posted a sarcasm tag earlier, my apologies.

Yes, everything is a conspiracy. Always out to get President Trump. Smh.

For the record, yes Trump DID appoint Rosenstein to the No. 2 job at Justice. He took over charge of the investigation when Sessions properly refused himself.

You're right on Rosenstein. However Rosenstein is now acting outside of the law, as Sessions recused himself for a list of certain things to be investigated. Rosenstein has no authority to keep expanding the limits of the investigation.
As far as the conspiracy, if Strzok and Pages texts aren't enough to convince you, stay tuned for the IG report. Enjoy the show.

What I find odd is that people were saying what a great guy Mueller was; from the beginning. He's botched every major case where he's been in charge in his entire career; whether at the FBI or DOJ. Again, I'll say this is not dem vs repub. It's deep state, globalist vs America First people. There were and still are many globalist, never trumpers that are a part of this internal war of sorts.
What I also find odd, is this idea that Don Jr somehow is guilty of collusion because someone sets up a meeting with him stating that a Russian lawyer, lobbyist is gonna share dirt on Hillary. That's not collusion. But, when Hillary and the DNC hires a law firm to hire Fusion GPS to hire a foreign entity, Michael Steele, who then pays for supposed dirt on Trump, from Russians...well that just seems to be hunky dory. Not to mention that same dirt is never verified and ultimately proven to be untrue, yet it was used to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on US citizens. Again, hunky dory.

TRUTH!

Mueller not leaking?....you are in another reality. Where do you think all the information from unnamed sources related to this investigation are coming from?

Glad you recognize that Cohen could've committed bank fraud.

But sorry dude--the special counsel referred this through Rosenstein to the Trump appointed attorney Geoffrey Berman Interim United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York who donated to Trump's campaign.

Crimes are crimes. Bank fraud is bank fraud.

Berman recused himself. That's what I'm hearing. I'm glad you believe crimes are crimes. I believe we're about to reveal a lot of crimes in a few very high places. Enjoy the show.
Berman could've committed bank fraud? Well, I guess he BETTER have committed bank fraud, or this raid on the personal lawyer of a sitting president will have its own consequences. Wouldn't you agree?

Last edited:
Berman recused himself. That's what I'm hearing. I'm glad you believe crimes are crimes. I believe we're about to reveal a lot of crimes in a few very high places. Enjoy the show.
Berman could've committed bank fraud? Well, I guess he BETTER have committed bank fraud, or this raid on the personal lawyer of a sitting president will have its own consequences. Wouldn't you agree?

You mean Cohen. Yeah, there needed to be a very high burden, some serious probable cause for sure. I mean a federal judge signed off on it (the other reason for the raid could've been if Cohen hadn't been completely forthcoming with other documents he had given when cooperating with other investigations, but that is just speculation).

You are right that Berman recused, which is very interesting, but Berman did that of his own accord. Good for him. Ethical move.

Mueller not leaking?....you are in another reality. Where do you think all the information from unnamed sources related to this investigation are coming from?

Very little has leaked from Mueller--I would love to hear something specific on this.

Usually things leak when it gets to the White House. Conway leaks everything according to the new book from the conservative author and the other person who leaks a ton of information--the president. Which is hilarious. He gets on the phone with the media and acts like an unnamed (WH) source--same thing he did with tabloid media all during the 90's and 2000's. The WH complaining about leaking when you had Kushner, Bannon, Preibus, and Conway--and the president leaking things was hilarious. You haven't heard that rhetoric for months though now...

Edit 2: Sarcasm.

If history is our manual to educate ourselves, that statement is EXACTLY backwards.

Very little has leaked from Mueller--I would love to hear something specific on this.

Usually things leak when it gets to the White House. Conway leaks everything according to the new book from the conservative author and the other person who leaks a ton of information--the president. Which is hilarious. He gets on the phone with the media and acts like an unnamed (WH) source--same thing he did with tabloid media all during the 90's and 2000's. The WH complaining about leaking when you had Kushner, Bannon, Preibus, and Conway--and the president leaking things was hilarious. You haven't heard that rhetoric for months though now...

Please exit the echo chamber and look at stories from different sites. I heard the story about Conway and it wouldnt surprise me if she is leaking but not stuff to hurt Trump, just the wolves in sheeps clothing working for him. Mueller and his cronies are selectively leaking like a sieve to further their agenda in a similar fashion to the admitted fact that Comey and McCabe were all leaking. This is just 3 articles...there are plenty more.

http://www.livetradingnews.com/muel...nt-to-know-what-he-is-really-doing-81522.html

http://www.newsweek.com/mueller-lea...on-freedom-watch-sessions-wray-doj-fbi-755748

https://nypost.com/2017/11/06/robert-muellers-leak-problem/

Reactions: orangelvis
Please exit the echo chamber and look at stories from different sites. I heard the story about Conway and it wouldnt surprise me if she is leaking but not stuff to hurt Trump, just the wolves in sheeps clothing working for him. Mueller and his cronies are selectively leaking like a sieve to further their agenda in a similar fashion to the admitted fact that Comey and McCabe were all leaking. This is just 3 articles...there are plenty more.

http://www.livetradingnews.com/muel...nt-to-know-what-he-is-really-doing-81522.html

http://www.newsweek.com/mueller-lea...on-freedom-watch-sessions-wray-doj-fbi-755748

https://nypost.com/2017/11/06/robert-muellers-leak-problem/

I read plenty outside of my moderate viewpoints.

Those three articles are a great example though--the NY Post article has no actual substance on any evidence of leaks and even says that leaks might not be coming from Mueller, "True, the leaks may not necessarily have come from Mueller’s office, though the incentive for anyone else is pretty limited. (CNN identified its sources as people “briefed on the matter” and NBC as “sources familiar with the investigation.”)."

Then it cites Gowdy and Fox News warning against leaks (again, no evidence of leaks but the propagation of a conservative media narrative). Then you get the livetradingnews blog citing the NYPost article for its evidence of leaks--when the NYPost article has no actual evidence. You see how these conservative websites operate--referential without any substance--hoping you will just connect the narrative to your pre-existing ideological bent.

The Newsweek article doesn't even support you--it shows an actual district court judge saying the Freedom Watch allegations are a bunch of bunk.

I don't know if Mueller is or isn't leaking. But I find it hilarious that this is seen as a problem from a White House/conservative state media/fox news group where Bannon, Kushner, and Reince would leak constantly against each other and then this conservative writer (whose book basically says that Trump is an amazing genius) gets Conway admitting that she leaks more than anyone else. I think you are right that it doesn't hurt Trump, but it does hurt cabinet members and undermine the effectiveness of the executive branch. You can't treat leaking as the worst thing ever when you do it yourself--what is the word for that? Oh yeah--hypocritical.

Oh and the president does it too...(just like he did with the tabloid press). Come on...hilarious stuff...

I'm not going to defend Comey and his potential to leak--the dude swung an election.

But how about that dossier?? Huh? Your boy Cohen tweeting his passport and saying he was never in Prague. Not looking so hot right now...in fact, he looks like a liar. A liar to Congress.

If he lied so blatantly about this--makes you wonder what else he might be lying about, right?? Maybe we should have a hearing or something about this. Oh wait--can't distract from Benghazi and McCabe and Hillary and THE STORM.

Those three articles are a great example though--the NY Post article has no actual substance on any evidence of leaks and even says that leaks might not be coming from Mueller, "True, the leaks may not necessarily have come from Mueller’s office, though the incentive for anyone else is pretty limited. (CNN identified its sources as people “briefed on the matter” and NBC as “sources familiar with the investigation.”)."

Then it cites Gowdy and Fox News warning against leaks (again, no evidence of leaks but the propagation of a conservative media narrative). Then you get the livetradingnews blog citing the NYPost article for its evidence of leaks--when the NYPost article has no actual evidence. You see how these conservative websites operate--referential without any substance--hoping you will just connect the narrative to your pre-existing ideological bent.

The Newsweek article doesn't even support you--it shows an actual district court judge saying the Freedom Watch allegations are a bunch of bunk.

I don't know if Mueller is or isn't leaking. But I find it hilarious that this is seen as a problem from a White House/conservative state media/fox news group where Bannon, Kushner, and Reince would leak constantly against each other and then this conservative writer (whose book basically says that Trump is an amazing genius) gets Conway admitting that she leaks more than anyone else. I think you are right that it doesn't hurt Trump, but it does hurt cabinet members and undermine the effectiveness of the executive branch. You can't treat leaking as the worst thing ever when you do it yourself--what is the word for that? Oh yeah--hypocritical.

Oh and the president does it too...(just like he did with the tabloid press). Come on...hilarious stuff...

I'm not going to defend Comey and his potential to leak--the dude swung an election.

But how about that dossier?? Huh? Your boy Cohen tweeting his passport and saying he was never in Prague. Not looking so hot right now...in fact, he looks like a liar. A liar to Congress.

If he lied so blatantly about this--makes you wonder what else he might be lying about, right?? Maybe we should have a hearing or something about this. Oh wait--can't distract from Benghazi and McCabe and Hillary and THE STORM.

So, you know he was in Prague? Haven't seen that. Please link.

Hahaha. Number one and going back to @clemben 's assertion that Mueller doesn't leak, if this is anything, it's a leak, lmao. Un-named sources are a leak.
Number two, just like the rest of the dossier, this is unconfirmed, as stated in the article
itself. The only thing one could glean from this is: Cohen has admitted to being in Europe in July, September and after the election. The rest is the conjecture that because you can freely travel in the EU once you're there, that he could have gone to Prague without anyone knowing it. Again, unconfirmed as the article stated.
This is how all you Trump haters get taken into LaLa land by the alt-left media. You probably think Trump had hookers in Moscow too, don't you.
This is probably just another crumb being leaked to keep stringing along you haters.
What's actually happening, and there's no guessing or conjecture, is that Rosenstein, the guy who wrote the recommendation to fire Comey, is stonewalling Congress on subpoenaed documents since last August. (Comey initially, now Rosenstein). We know from the Strzok and Page texts that there was a mission, code name Mid-Term Exam, to keep Hillary out of jail. These same players, McCabe, Comey, Strzok and Page, and probably others, were also involved in trying to keep Trump from getting elected, (read the texts). Once he was elected, they had to cover their tracks and the main way to do that is to keep this collusion bullshit alive. After writing the recommendation to Trump; spelling out the reasons why Comey should be fired, Rosenstein took Mueller to the White House, personally, for an interview for the Director job. When Mueller didn't get the job, the dems buffaloed Sessions into recusing himself, which he didn't have to do. Days after the recusing, Rosenstein appts Mueller as special counsel.
All Rosenstein has to do, if he's clean, is release the documents to the House/Senate committees. In fact, the House has threatened to censure, then impeach Rosenstein if he doesn't meet the latest deadline. Why is he hiding the docs? Who or what is he trying to protect?
The IG reports are starting to come out now. McCabe, Comey and Loretta Lynch are all at odds with each other now; as to who is lying about the other. Many of these people will GO TO JAIL once this is over. When the top law enforcement agencies in the country break the law, there has to be hell to pay. They can't all be telling the truth, now can they.
For you haters that still haven't figured out why Comey reopened Hillary's email investigation just days before the election, there's this: We know from the Committee hearings that Comey, McCabe and others knew about the Weiner computer for 6 weeks before the announcement. They had NO PLANS to announce it. The NYPD had the computer and a NY Post journalist caught wind of it and was about to write a story. Comey had no choice then, but to announce the reopening of the email investigation. He had to get ahead of the story or he would look like he was protecting Hillary. (which he obviously was)
Enjoy the show.

Yes, it isn't confirmed--I just said it looked like he was a liar.
And yes, this is a leak, but my point is that there is no evidence that this coming directly from Mueller. That is just a conservative talking point, trying to attack his character in these coordinated narratives that the WH and conservative media are using in conjunction (see Hannity). Pretty disgusting and just the sort of thing conservatives decried when the DNC emails showed CNN peeps screwing Bernie. (but here it is the actual President, making it authoritarian state TV)
I'm speculating but those leaks are probably coming from the Justice department or from the district court in NY.

If it is true though--you have to admit that Cohen looks like a complete liar. Suing Buzzfeed? It also debunks THE republican talking point against the dossier. If you read the dossier you have one real salacious page and the rest is pretty benign, but if it nails Cohen for meeting with the Kremlin then why not trust it to a certain degree (and again the dossier was never intended to be 100% truth--it is background intel, and it can be wrong, see yellowcake in Niger, but it can be trusted as one of many data points). If the Cohen stuff is right--what can you really say is definitely wrong from the dossier? The golden showers is not proven--but also not disproven. Carter Page recanted on his contacts with those stated in the dossier when under House questioning, compared to earlier denials to the press.

Now we have Trump with Stormy and McDougal. We got a doorman paid off by Cohen for the rumor of an illegitimate child out of wedlock??

Sessions didn't have to recuse himself after being in the meeting with Pappi and forgetting about meeting the ambassador and being a subject in the investigation? Try again.

You have been reading too much gateway pundit with these secret messages in the texts. Insurance policy? Too much QAnon too...

Comey didn't have to do anything before the election--the longstanding tradition of the FBI not being involved in elections would have protected him from anything. And if they really wanted Hillary in office wouldn't she have protected them??

Rosenstein is pushing back against Nunes because the guy is a Trump stooge who literally ran to the president leaking info. Remember that? Maybe he is trying to protect the investigation or the independence of the judiciary and the rule of law. And although he waited until the last minute and was pushed--Rosenstein did release those documents last week--and nothing came of it bc just like the Nunes memo, it is all conservative conspiracy nonsense. Loretta Lynch, really?

But but release the memo...but but THE STORM.

If Lynch did something--sure, throw her in jail. Comey is gone from the FBI, McCabe too. You won!! None of them have any power, none of them are pulling deep state strings. Do you see how ridiculous this is as a cover to divert attention from the current administration. It is a conservative narrative manufactured to distract.

=========================================================

Jump down off your high horse related to all your points....they can be thrown right back at you. Cohen still denies going to Prague and that story coincidentally COMES FROM A MUELLER LEAK!

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...enies-prague-visit-during-trump-campaign.html

Sean Hannity was Cohen's secret client.

It all is starting to make sense...

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/16/michael-cohen-prague-meeting/

If you don't understand what has happened; after Comey's interview last night, then you never will. lol

Comey and L Lynch are calling each other liars. Comey and Strzok wrote Hillary's exoneration speech 6 weeks before grilling multiple targets and Hillary herself. Obama lied when he said he didn't know about Hill's server, as he used an alias when he emailed her on that server. The DNC never turned their hacked server over to the FBI or the DOJ, so there is no real proof that the Russies did the hacking. In fact, a major league IT proffessional, Bill Binney, the guy who built the NSA's data capturing platform, has said that it is impossible for Russia or anyone over seas to have been the culprit.
There's a storm brewing on the tarmac meeting. Evidently, some on the inside of the DOJ are starting to sing.
I could go on and on, but go ahead and stay closed minded. You'll see soon enough.
Enjoy the show.
BTW... Hannity is denying that Cohen was ever his atty. He dares anyone to prove that he's ever paid Cohen for any legal servers. This is simply the left doing what the left does.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/16/michael-cohen-prague-meeting/

If you don't understand what has happened; after Comey's interview last night, then you never will. lol

Comey and L Lynch are calling each other liars. Comey and Strzok wrote Hillary's exoneration speech 6 weeks before grilling multiple targets and Hillary herself. Obama lied when he said he didn't know about Hill's server, as he used an alias when he emailed her on that server. The DNC never turned their hacked server over to the FBI or the DOJ, so there is no real proof that the Russies did the hacking. In fact, a major league IT proffessional, Bill Binney, the guy who built the NSA's data capturing platform, has said that it is impossible for Russia or anyone over seas to have been the culprit.
There's a storm brewing on the tarmac meeting. Evidently, some on the inside of the DOJ are starting to sing.
I could go on and on, but go ahead and stay closed minded. You'll see soon enough.
Enjoy the show.
BTW... Hannity is denying that Cohen was ever his atty. He dares anyone to prove that he's ever paid Cohen for any legal servers. This is simply the left doing what the left does.

Wait wait--liberals are making a judge tell Cohen and his attorneys that he has to disclose his secret third client.

And then liberals forced Cohen's legal team to name Hannity?? Am I getting this right?

The left forced the attorney's to do this in court? Like to a judge? Hahaha...

Like I said before--if Comey is guilty or Lynch are guilty--fine. But the server and emails are a great example of the conservative machine amplifying something. Did you know that folks at the WH have been using non secure devices in the first year--not a single hearing on that.

Binney? Yeah he gets on Fox and Breitbart but even members of the group who wrote that memo with Binney claiming the hack was an inside job bc it used a thumb drive have disputed their own 'findings'. Thomas Drake even disputes it. Far from some slam dunk.

Binney also believes the CIA is collecting every single communication from everyone. That means Pompeo and Trump are doing it now. Binney didn't even bring that up when he met with Pompeo. But look, as a civil libertarian--I'm fine with people like Binney and whistleblowers. But it can't be taken as gospel.

I've been hearing for a year now that folks in the DOJ are supposedly singing. All I've heard of substance has been crickets.

Wait wait--liberals are making a judge tell Cohen and his attorneys that he has to disclose his secret third client.

And then liberals forced Cohen's legal team to name Hannity?? Am I getting this right?

Like I said before--if Comey is guilty or Lynch are guilty--fine. But the server and emails are a great example of the conservative machine amplifying something. Did you know that folks at the WH have been using non secure devices in the first year--not a single hearing on that.

Binney? Yeah he gets on Fox and Breitbart but even members of the group who wrote that memo with Binney claiming the hack was an inside job bc it used a thumb drive have disputed their own 'findings'. Thomas Drake even disputes it. Far from some slam dunk.

Binney also believes the CIA is collecting every single communication from everyone. That means Pompeo and Trump are doing it now. Binney didn't even bring that up when he met with Pompeo. But look, as a civil libertarian--I'm fine with people like Binney and whistleblowers. But it can't be taken as gospel.

I've been hearing for a year now that folks in the DOJ are supposedly singing. All I've heard of substance has been crickets.

And to be clear--there isn't actually anything wrong with Hannity having Cohen as a lawyer (per Cohen's attorney). He just should have disclosed this to the public when talking about Cohen and railing against all the things Hannity loves to rail against.

Just a matter of transparency for now...

haha. Look man. I realize that you and I aren't gonna agree on much. Comey told the little Clintonite on national tv that he didn't tell Trump that the Steele info was funded by CLinton. That is an admission that they knew it was funded by Clinton, but we already knew that. This means that he and others signed off on that garbage to get a warrant 6 weeks before Comey even met with Trump. This means that the warrant is illegal and as a civil libertarian, you should be aghast. Not to mention, if the warrant is illegal, then the Russia collusion investigation was bogus from the beginning and there never should have been a SP. If you say that the SP was needed for possible Obstruction in the firing of Comey, then Rosenstein is conflicted as he can't write a recommendation to Trump to fire Comey and then turn around and set up a SP to investigate the firing. It's all a sham. Not to mention that most of these people were politically motivated in absolving Clinton in the email law breaking; not mention putting the brakes on the foundation investigation. I still believe that was done to protect Obama who said he didn't know about the server, but we know he did.
I'm out, but I enjoy the discussion. I really do. No worries.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT