ADVERTISEMENT

For those waiting on vaccine to solve all problems......

Stating nothing will change until a vaccine is asinine. The flu has a “vaccine” that really isn’t a vaccine and it’s not required. The country being put on high fear alert is political. The manipulation of numbers and the talking points On reporting are ever changing

the topic SHOULD be recovery rate but they’d rather talk new cases when false positives are out there. And why a mandatory 10-14 quarantine and allowing people back to work. Why not just allow them to test again if no symptoms OR symptoms stop after a few days.

if you think this has not been a political game you’re fooling yourself. I didn’t watch the DNC but did anyone wear masks? I saw on social media where no one was wearing them. If true that’s hilarious to me...

A few remarks on your post.

1. Fauci never said "nothing will change without a vaccine." He was asked what life would look like after the first vaccines are approved. His answer was thoughtful in that he stated that it depends on the vaccine.

There is a subtle yet SUBSTANTIAL difference in your claim versus what he said. I bet the majority of posters think the same thing as you (Fauci says nothing will change even after a vaccine! Fear fear!).

2. Yes, there are far better statistics than simply cases per day, or deaths per day in describing a pandemic. Unfortunetly, people pick and choose the numbers that support their world views. There is very little evidence over a career of 40 years that suggests Fauci is biased in this way.

3. "I didn’t watch the DNC but did anyone wear masks? I saw on social media where no one was wearing them. If true that’s hilarious to me..."

You bring up that everything is political and start spewing these kinds of things? Of course each political party will use the pandemic to gain power...that's what they do. You have to understand that what motivates people is NOT always political.

Why did you even bring up the DNC for this? The whole thing was virtual, why do they have to wear masks when they aren't even near people. And honestly, what does that have to do with the reality of the virus?

Too many people on this board and elsewhere treat politics like fandom. Republicans are Clemson Tigers and Democrats are Gamecocks. You have to hate them no matter what, there is no middle ground. Don't you see how unhealthy that is?

We seem to come at most things differently. At least, these last few days.
Yes.... people may 'think' it works for them.
At least we agree on your comment "that doesn't prove anything one way or the other."

How in the hell do you know if it did or did not?
You can't .

Good grief, Dude.

I’m basing my view on science.

Reactions: saber8689
4 more years to sit and pout. Good luck

Vegas isn't buying your boy Joe Biden and Kamala. Trump's odds keep improving every day.

to be more correct, Trump started out as the favorite, getting as high as -140 or so

Democratic nominee (now Biden) flipped the odds in late spring to get as high as -200 favorite

Yes, the odds have shortened in last week or so with Biden now a -140 or -150 favorite.

But taking the whole odds movement into context, Biden has gone from a decent sized underdog to now a decent size favorite

(to be honest, that is a real cheap price on Biden at this point in time......unless we have some type of breakthrough on virus and/or economy Biden will become a stronger favorite to win)

Reactions: DClemsonTiger
to be more correct, Trump started out as the favorite, getting as high as -140 or so

Democratic nominee (now Biden) flipped the odds in late spring to get as high as -200 favorite

Yes, the odds have shortened in last week or so with Biden now a -140 or -150 favorite.

But taking the whole odds movement into context, Biden has gone from a decent sized underdog to now a decent size favorite

(to be honest, that is a real cheap price on Biden at this point in time......unless we have some type of breakthrough on virus and/or economy Biden will become a stronger favorite to win)

Over the last month Trump's odds have improved. I remember when the boys in Vegas had Trump at +550 the day of the election. Unfortunately for me Tommy, they aren't making that same mistake this time around.

Reactions: Orange Machine
Too many people on this board and elsewhere treat politics Religion. Republicans are Clemson Tigers and Democrats are Gamecocks. You have to hate them no matter what, there is no middle ground. Don't you see how unhealthy that is?

Fixed it for you.

While i am conservative, it is absolutely shocking to me how politics has become such a divisive cause celeb in this country on both sides and it has become a religion for so many.

Sweeden. No mask mandates, no shutdowns. And their curve is completely flat now

Need to put that into perspective.

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices/warning/coronavirus-sweden

If you get sick in Sweden and need medical care, resources may be limited. Plan ahead and learn more about Getting Health Care Abroad.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/87812

"In Sweden, the strategy has led to death, grief, and suffering," they wrote. "On top of that, there are no indications that the Swedish economy has fared better than in many other countries. At the moment, we have set an example for the rest of the world on how not to deal with a deadly infectious disease."

" But with rates of antibody positivity around 10%, that seems impossible. (Officials at the agency did not respond to MedPage Today's request for comment.)"

" However, on a per-capita basis, Sweden far outpaces its Scandinavian neighbors in COVID deaths, with 567 deaths per million people compared with Denmark's 106 deaths per million, Finland's 59 deaths per million, and Norway's 47 deaths per million. The Swedish figure is closer to Italy's 581 deaths per million."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/business-53664354

Sweden's unemployment rate of 9% remains the highest in the Nordics, up from 7.1% in March.

Last edited:
Over the last month Trump's odds have improved. I remember when the boys in Vegas had Trump at +550 the day of the election. Unfortunately for me Tommy, they aren't making that same mistake this time around.

that is exactly what I said. His odds have shortened here recently.

I was merely painting the entire picture......he has gone from favorite to underdog over course of about a year

I wanted those reading to have the entire picture, not a quick snapshot. And it will continue to move around as things that impact the election happen

Holy shit man. How are we supposed to have a civil discussion with you about how our government is handling a pandemic and you are talking about the antichrist and the mark of the beast? Can it not be that its just a bad virus and we are struggling to handle it?
I just brought that up in response to him bringing it up. We aren’t there yet. So yea let’s keep it about the government and vaccine. In particular the government. That’s where our problems lie. If we could all unite and see that we could stop it. But we are quickly running out of time to do anything. And forget trump and all that. The problem is far bigger than an election

Reactions: mskoonce
Paste of article yesterday: (in terms of sports, it doesn’t sound like a vaccine is going to be some magical, line in the sand, moment where society just goes back to normal.....further evidence of postponing sports is not the way to go)

Dr. Fauci Warns Social Distancing Won't End When There's A Vaccine

Even after people start receiving a vaccine, the public will still need to wear masks and social distance. Dr. Fauci explained why

As the coronavirus pandemic continues to rage on, many of us are looking hopefully toward what appears to be the light at the end of this awful tunnel: The news that leading scientists and doctors think there could be a vaccine ready for public use by early 2021 — or possibly even the end of this year. But just because a vaccine is available doesn’t mean things will go right back to normal, Dr. Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said in a new interview. In fact, many of the public health measures we’ve adopted lately, like wearing masks and social distancing, will still need to stay in use once people start receiving a vaccine, he said.

In a new interview with Bloomberg, Fauci was asked what day-to-day life will look like once one (or several) of the vaccines in clinical trials right now gets approved for widespread public use.

“That’s a good question,” Fauci answered. “And it’s going to depend very much on what the percent or level of efficacy of the vaccine is.”

No vaccine is likely to be 100 percent effective in protection people against the coronavirus, especially with the race to get one safely approved for public use under these emergency circumstances.

“I would be very happy with 70, 75 percent, and I would be accepting of 50 to 60 percent, because that would be value added, superimposed upon and complementary to public health measures,” Fauci explained. “So if we don’t get a vaccine that is highly, highly, highly effective, even though it could still be a good vaccine, I think we would have to have some degree of attention to public health measures.”

In other words, the vaccine will be another tool in our fight against the coronavirus, but at least at first, we’re going to have to use it alongside other tools, like face masks and social distancing.

“It’s going to take a while to build up an accumulative amount of immunity, either induced by the vaccine or by natural infection, to get to the point where you really have a veil of protection over the community,” Fauci continued. “That’s not going to happen in the first couple of months of availability of vaccine. So we will not be able — we should not abandon public health measures even when we do get a vaccine.”

According to the New York Times, at least eight vaccines worldwide are currently undergoing large-scale testing to see how effective they are. Hundreds of others are in earlier phases of clinical trials.

Excellent article. Hopefully, the initial vaccine will be extremely effective. Thank you for sharing tigertommy!

I was merely responding to the poster who was asserting that a COVID-19 vaccine requirement in order to attend sporting events or go to work would be the mark of the beast. I was merely asking why all the other times when a vaccine was required in history wasn't the mark of the beast. Why is it the COVID-19 vaccine?

It sounds like you are saying something completely different, but just as ridiculous. I don't mean to offend you, but your vast conspiracy theory about all of this is not evidence based......it's based off of an interpretation of scripture that you read somewhere.....along with some other stuff you read on a conspiracy theory website. It's fine if you believe that, and I probably agree with some small aspects of your theory, but as a whole it's batshit IMO.
Ok that’s somewhat civil. So here’s a fact. I’m in a position to know what I’m talking about. That’s as much as I care to elaborate on that. So with that and the countless BOOKS I’ve read for over 15 years, the sources I have and other things, we can eliminate the CONSPIRACY THEORY nonsense. I don’t believe the insane stuff out there like aliens and flat earth or whatever the topic of the day is. That’s all in place to confuse, distract and more importantly make people believe most everything is a conspiracy THEORY. It’s simply not the case.

And take the mark of the beast out of it. I only brought it up in response to what you were saying. Let’s keep it simply about the vaccine and government.

Would you agree that our own government is corrupt?

Yet you keep coming back for more. Kinda like what you are going to go thru for another 4 years. Next time find better candidates than Hillary or Biden. It's your own party fault

Sound like a Gamecock. Wait til next 4 years.
I guess we'll find out what happens.

What I do know is when we decide to constantly go against scientific consensus and instead go with who can 'own the softies the most', we're in a world of trouble.

Fauci is a patriot.

Those softies that can't suck it up and wear a dadgum mask to the grocery store are either unpatriotic and/or uneducated.

And the flu shot doesn’t work for everyone either. This over reach will never end. Say what you want but the people in power now understand how to control you. (Or at least a lot of people)
This. The flu shot has been around forever, but on average 60,000 Americans die from the flu every year. The overreach by our government is unimaginable. They know exactly how to control the masses. And they’re doing it without any means of physical control at the moment and for most of the past. The media being their main method of information control. Perception is reality. I have to give it to them. They used the conspiracy theory campaign to perfection. Some that used to not believe what’s happening now do to some extent. And there are those who know enough to understand what’s happening.

It really doesn’t get anymore real than when the director of the CIA says “we will know we have achieved our goal when everything Americans believe is a lie.” People just completely disregard this as if it never happened.

They have achieved that with near perfection. If the MSM says it, most will swallow it hook line and sinker. Never questioning a thing. And there in lies the issue. We should question everything being said now days. To not do so is blatant ignorance.

What I do know is when we decide to constantly go against scientific consensus and instead go with who can 'own the softies the most', we're in a world of trouble.

Fauci is a patriot.

Those softies that can't suck it up and wear a dadgum mask to the grocery store are either unpatriotic and/or uneducated.
Fauci is a patriot.

This is absolutely incorrect. Fauci is a educated a Jesuit. He was trained by Jesuits to accomplish whatever tasks they tell him to do. And before you spout off about this make sure you look it up. Because there are videos of him saying this very thing. And make sure to read the Jesuit oath he took. It’s not a conspiracy theory. A conspiracy yes.

Fauci is a patriot.

How do you explain countries that aren't requiring masks, but yet have a flat curve? We don't know for sure how exactly the virus spreads. I say all that with the disclaimer that I wear a mask in public and in businesses because I'm a reasonable person. I also believe that the virus has become extremely political and find the timing of the virus very interesting. Showed up in the US right around the time the impeachment effort was falling apart.

giphy.gif
I can't stop laughing at this

Reactions: Esso Porch
How do you explain countries that aren't requiring masks, but yet have a flat curve? We don't know for sure how exactly the virus spreads. I say all that with the disclaimer that I wear a mask in public and in businesses because I'm a reasonable person. I also believe that the virus has become extremely political and find the timing of the virus very interesting. Showed up in the US right around the time the impeachment effort was falling apart.

But what about the rest of the world @gcsoccer16? This thing has hit nearly every country in the world. Are they all in on this conspiracy theory too? Brazil's President is as closely aligned with Trump as nearly any other, and its kicking their ass worse than it is ours. Germany's government is not too keen on Trump, but they have it somewhat under control. See the disconnect there?

This is part of it for sure. Political and yes another way to try and take trump down. They are seriously pissed that for the first time Trump broke the rigged election process. And their greatest fear is he will do it again. If he does many of them will find themselves locked in a prison for life. One of which is Clinton and Obama. But they have plans in place should he get elected. And those plans are horrific.

What we are seeing is known as no contact torture. It’s used to break the will of people. To induce a childlike state of being. Once that happens people will voluntarily accept and do whatever they’re told.

It’s all about control. Money isn’t good enough. Prestige isn’t good enough. Once a person has enough of both they want control. What we see happening in New Zealand and Australia is a result of the gun confiscation and tyrannical laws in those countries. The people have no way to resist. The United States is different in that regard. So the game must be played differently. Given they cannot confiscate guns, an end around must be done. And there are many methods to accomplish it. So if the isolation and conditioning doesn’t work well enough or on a large enough scale, they will implement something else. Likely food shortages. Starving people will give up guns to get food for their children. I know for a fact this is on the table as a method if necessary.

Reactions: gcsoccer16

Come on man. Don't go down the conspiracy path. We can't have a rational discussion while talking about that at the same time. Whenever something is not as we hoped it should be, doesn't mean there's some worldwide conspiracy. Sometimes sh_t happens. Simple as that.

You probably saw my other post by now that yes Sweden has flattened the curve; but at what cost? They have higher unemployment than any other Nordic country. They also have by far the highest death toll amongst their peers by far. It is estimated that they only have 10% of the population with antibodies. And those are not proven to be lasting more than a few months. The top epidemiologist in the country say that that plan is a mistake.

Fauci is a patriot.

This is absolutely incorrect. Fauci is a educated a Jesuit. He was trained by Jesuits to accomplish whatever tasks they tell him to do. And before you spout off about this make sure you look it up. Because there are videos of him saying this very thing. And make sure to read the Jesuit oath he took. It’s not a conspiracy theory. A conspiracy yes.

When you start down this line is when you lose all credibility in my book. I dont know a lot about the Jesuits, but I'm pretty sure its possible to be a Jesuit and a Patriot and a Doctor and an American,

But what about the rest of the world @gcsoccer16? This thing has hit nearly every country in the world. Are they all in on this conspiracy theory too? Brazil's President is as closely aligned with Trump as nearly any other, and its kicking their ass worse than it is ours. Germany's government is not too keen on Trump, but they have it somewhat under control. See the disconnect there?
How do you explain what we’ve seen in Wuhan China recently? Do you think that’s just a coincidence?

When you start down this line is when you lose all credibility in my book. I dont know a lot about the Jesuits, but I'm pretty sure its possible to be a Jesuit and a Patriot and a Doctor and an American,
You’re wrong and if you would take the time to look into it you would see exactly what you’re missing. I’m not trying to convince you of anything. I’m stating a fact and if you choose to look into it you will find something that you’ve missed. The choice is yours. I don’t need credibility nor do I seek it. I throw out information in hopes that people will look into it. If not that’s fine. It’s not for everyone. But to call Fauci a patriot is a joke.

Here’s a hint. The current pope is the first Jesuit pope. @areeves

Reactions: areeves
Communist China is what it is. The government is going to do everything they can to control information and protect China's reputation. They are also working very hard to fill the leadership vacuum in the world that has been created by the US becoming more isolationist and nationalistic under President Trump. I dont know what else to tell you.

And then you go down this road about the evil things Obama and Clinton are planning to do if Trump is reelected and I realize I am talking with a likely QAnon conspiracy theorist and wonder how I got roped into this discussion in the first place.

Communist China is what it is. The government is going to do everything they can to control information and protect China's reputation. They are also working very hard to fill the leadership vacuum in the world that has been created by the US becoming more isolationist and nationalistic under President Trump. I dont know what else to tell you.

And then you go down this road about the evil things Obama and Clinton are planning to do if Trump is reelected and I realize I am talking with a likely QAnon conspiracy theorist and wonder how I got roped into this discussion in the first place.
I don’t follow a QAnon. It’s likely a misinformation group formed by the CIA. I don’t believe or get any information from that group.

Great, go get @areeves into the discussion. If that's your "support" I am out. Wow, this country has officially lost its mind...
He’s very well versed on the pope thing. Never the less look into the jesuits if you choose to. And it easy to find Fauci saying he is one and was educated by them. That should raise a flag but the choice is yours.

Reactions: areeves
This. The flu shot has been around forever, but on average 60,000 Americans die from the flu every year. The overreach by our government is unimaginable. They know exactly how to control the masses. And they’re doing it without any means of physical control at the moment and for most of the past. The media being their main method of information control. Perception is reality. I have to give it to them. They used the conspiracy theory campaign to perfection. Some that used to not believe what’s happening now do to some extent. And there are those who know enough to understand what’s happening.

It really doesn’t get anymore real than when the director of the CIA says “we will know we have achieved our goal when everything Americans believe is a lie.” People just completely disregard this as if it never happened.

They have achieved that with near perfection. If the MSM says it, most will swallow it hook line and sinker. Never questioning a thing. And there in lies the issue. We should question everything being said now days. To not do so is blatant ignorance.

How are they using the flu shot to "control the masses" when less than half of Americans get flu shots?

He will if Kamala is El Presidente.

Anthony Fauci has been offered the position of National Institute of Health Director multiple times by multiple presidents (both republican and democrat) over the past 30 years. The director of the NIH has significant influence in directing public health policy and directly advises the president.

Fauci has turned the job down every single time because his focus is on allergy and infectious disease.

Yet you think he's waited all this time for Kamala Harris to become "el presidente" so he could finally stick it to the american public and force them to wear masks.

Seems legit.

You’re wrong and if you would take the time to look into it you would see exactly what you’re missing. I’m not trying to convince you of anything. I’m stating a fact and if you choose to look into it you will find something that you’ve missed. The choice is yours. I don’t need credibility nor do I seek it. I throw out information in hopes that people will look into it. If not that’s fine. It’s not for everyone. But to call Fauci a patriot is a joke.

Why is it impossible for a jesuit to also love his country and be a patriot? I mean, you are going to have to do some explaining because you can't just expect us to magically come to the same conclusions as you when you supposedly have some kind of top secret info that we don't have.

This is part of it for sure. Political and yes another way to try and take trump down. They are seriously pissed that for the first time Trump broke the rigged election process. And their greatest fear is he will do it again. If he does many of them will find themselves locked in a prison for life. One of which is Clinton and Obama. But they have plans in place should he get elected. And those plans are horrific.

What we are seeing is known as no contact torture. It’s used to break the will of people. To induce a childlike state of being. Once that happens people will voluntarily accept and do whatever they’re told.

It’s all about control. Money isn’t good enough. Prestige isn’t good enough. Once a person has enough of both they want control. What we see happening in New Zealand and Australia is a result of the gun confiscation and tyrannical laws in those countries. The people have no way to resist. The United States is different in that regard. So the game must be played differently. Given they cannot confiscate guns, an end around must be done. And there are many methods to accomplish it. So if the isolation and conditioning doesn’t work well enough or on a large enough scale, they will implement something else. Likely food shortages. Starving people will give up guns to get food for their children. I know for a fact this is on the table as a method if necessary.

You say you're "in a position to know" but I want to know what kind of "position" allows you to know of Obama's and Clinton's horrific contingency plans should Trump get elected. The answer is, you don't, because you can't. Even if it were true that they would get arrested if Trump gains office a second time (which it's not), their contingency plan wouldn't be something that is broadcasted. Come on dude. This is me trying to be civil, but you can't say: "Everything I say is 100% factual even though I can offer no proof because I just know!" and not expect people to roll their eyes.

Great, go get @areeves into the discussion. If that's your "support" I am out. Wow, this country has officially lost its mind...
What’s up MSKoonce! Yes, based on Saint Malachi’s Prophecy, which is Spot On, & was hidden away in the Vatican Archives for over 900 years, Pope Francis is the Beast/Antichrist! Jorge Bergoglio is the First Jesuit Pope & according to Saint Malachi’s Prophecy, he’s the ONLY Pope to Not take a Symbol. Also, according to Saint Malachi’s Prophecy, he would be called Peter The Roman. Jorge Bergoglio took the name Saint Francis of Assisi, Saint Francis of Assisi was a patriarch in the Catholic Church who founded the Franciscans. Saint Francis of Assisi’s Real Name was Petri De Bernardone, which means Peter The Roman. Saint Malachi’s Prophecy also said the 112th & Final Pope would be a Destroyer!

In Tom Horn’s Book Exo-Vaticana, Horn describes the relationship between the Vatican & The Extraterrestrials. This is very well documented. This is also speaks to Daniel 11:37 & following when it says, “The Beast/Antichrist worships a god his father’s knew not. It also refers to this god as a “foreign god” & also “The god of forces.” In Daniel 11:37 & following, it says, “with the help of a foreign god, together, they overthrow many nations.

There’s an Observatory on MT Graham in AZ., there are 3 Huge Telescopes there. One is owned by the United States, One is Owned by The Vatican & One is owned by Germany. When Tom Horn & Chris Putnam wrote the book Petrus Romanus, they spent 14 hours with Guy Cosmonolgo, the Chief Astronomer for the Vatican. Cosmonolgo told Horn & Putnam, through this infrared telescope owned by Germany, we see Aliens & UFO’s all the time. By the way the Telescope owned by Germany is called “Lucifer!” They are looking for the “alien god” otherwise known as the “god of forces” to assist the Beast/Antichrist Pope! By the way, Aliens are Fallen Angels, who followed Lucifer when he was kicked out of Heaven. One Third of the Angels were kicked out of Heaven.

In Revelation, the Bible says, Five Kings are fallen, one is & the seventh is not & the eighth is part of the seventh. The five who are fallen are Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medeo-Persia & Greece. The One is, is the Roman Empire, the One who is Not is Papal Rome, The Vatican & The NWO. The Eighth, who is part of the Seventh is the Beast/Antichrist. The Bible says, he The Beast/Antichrist must continue for a short space.

The word Pope means Vicar of CHRIST on earth. Vicar of CHRIST means replacement for CHRIST on Earth. There will is & will NEVER be a Replacement for CHRIST on Earth or Anywhere Else.

If you read Revelation 17& 18, it clearly shows Mystery Babylon & The Whore That sits on Many Waters is Papal Rome, The Vatican & The Catholic Church. It’s described as a Scarlet Colored Beast with 7 Heads & 10 Horns. It states in Revelation 17 & 18 that the 7 Heads Are the 7 Mountains on Which Papal Rome & The Vatican Sit. The 10 Horns are described as 10 Kings/Global Leaders Who will Reign with the Beast/Antichrist during the Tribulation. These 10 Kings/Global Leaders give their power to the Pope in exchange for their Kingdom. But, once the Beast/Antichrist Pope, gets what he wants out of these 10 Kings/Global Leaders, these 10 Kings/Global Leaders burn Papal Rome & The Vatican to the ground.

The Merchants who purchase their merchandise sit afar off & cry because they can’t buy their merchandise from them anymore, including Slaves & Souls of Men. Check out the list of merchandise they purchase from Papal Rome & The Vatican. One of the largest ports in the world is in Rome, where this merchandise in Revelation 18 comes in.

The Bible describes The Great Whore as dressed in Purple & Scarlet with a Golden Cup in Her Hand. This is the exact colors the Catholic Priests wear. Revelation 17 & 18 also describes this Scarlet Beast as being full of the blood of the Martyrs & The Saints. During The Dark Ages, Papal Rome killed between 60 & 100 Million Christians. In Fact, John The Revelator implores “MY People to Come Out Of Her, So You Don’t Share In Her Plagues.”

In the middle of September of 2019, Pope Francis sent out an Edict calling for “All Global Leaders To Sign A Pact For A New Humanism.” Two months later, COVID-19 was released & all hell has broken loose. You will here Pope Francis say @ some point, “We Need an Alien god!” There will come a time when he will demand to be worshipped & those who don’t will be Terminated. (Revelation 13)

Reactions: tigergrad03
I had an interesting discussion with a friend of a good friend while playing golf this weekend. He is in research for infectious diseases at a company in RTP (not involved in COVID but knows many that are so very knowledgeable). I asked him what he thought of Russia putting out a vaccine this early. He said he wouldnt let them inject it in him at gunpoint. He said there is no way they have had enough time to adequately test a vaccine this quickly - either on efficacy or safety. Just thought that was fairly interesting. He did say he would get the vaccine from the current leaders being discussed.

Should we question what you are saying?

Why is it impossible for a jesuit to also love his country and be a patriot? I mean, you are going to have to do some explaining because you can't just expect us to magically come to the same conclusions as you when you supposedly have some kind of top secret info that we don't have.
You need to know who The Jesuits are & what the history is behind the Catholic Church. Read Malachi Martin’s Book, The Jesuits. Malachi Martin was a GODLY Priest in the Catholic Church & he describes a war breaking out within the Catholic Church. The upper echelon & the lay priests. The Upper Echelon of the Catholic Church is steeped in Satanism, pedophilia & corruption. Why do you think in Revelation 17 & 18, The Bible says, “Come Out Of Her My People So You Don’t Participate in her plagues.” Why do you think Papal Rome & The Vatican & The Catholic Church is called The Great Whore. In Revelation 17 &18, it says The Great Whore is full of the Blood of the Martyrs. In the Dark Ages, Papal Rome & The Catholic Church killed between 60 & 100 million Christians because they refused to convert to Catholicism.

Papal Rome & The Vatican & The Catholic Church is Described as a Scarlet Colored Beast having 7 Heads & 10 Horns in Revelation 17 & 18. The 7 Heads represents the 7 Mountains on Which Papal Rome & The Vatican sits. The 10 Horns are 10 Kings/Global Leaders who will reign with the Beast/Antichrist during the Tribulation. But, once Pope Francis gets what he wants from the 10 Kings/Global Leaders, he goes Rogue & does not live up to his end of the bargain. These 10 Kings/Global Leaders, burn Papal Rome & The Vatican to the ground.

The Global Elite Merchants stand afar off & cry because they can no longer purchase their merchandise from Papal Rome & The Vatican any longer. In Revelation 18, there’s a Long List of Merchandise these Global Elite Merchants once purchased from Papal Rome & The Vatican, including Slaves & Souls of Men. There is a One of the largest ports in Rome, where all this “Merchandise” comes in.

The word Pope means Vicar of CHRIST. Vicar of CHRIST means Replacement of CHRIST on Earth. There is & Never Will Be A Replacement For CHRIST on Earth or Anywhere Else. The Upper Echelon of The Catholic Church Do Not Believe Their Is Salvation Outside Of The Catholic Church. This is Heresy! JESUS is The Way, The Truth & The Life & No One Comes Through The FATHER But Through JESUS. Not a Pope or The Catholic Church or some other Denomination.

I attended a Catholic School all my life & we were required to go to Mass Every Week. Not One Time Did I Ever Hear A Priest Preach On Salvation. We Use To Go To Confession. One Would Step Into A Booth, The Priest Would Be On One Side Of The Curtain & The Parishioner would be on the other side of the curtain. One would tell the priest their sins & he would say, “say Four Hail Mary’s & 4 Our Father’s & Your Sins Will Be Forgiven. This is also Blasphemy, Only GOD Can Forgive One’s Sins Through JESUS’s Shed Blood.

If You’ve been to or seen a movie that shows the inside of a Catholic Church, they have Many Graven Images. Well, The Second Command is.... Thou Shalt Have No Graven Images. The Upper Echelon Of The Catholic Church Took This Commandment Out Of The Ten Commandments.

There’s Coming A Day, In The Not Too Distant Future, When We Will Be Required To Worship The Pope. Those Who Don’t Will be Terminated. (Revelation 13)

Wrong, it’s Impossible because they don’t have humanities best interest @ heart. In fact, to the Contrary!

Reactions: tigergrad03
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT