ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless Our Great Nation

SconnyTiger25

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
May 1, 2011
In the days following, we will be in shock, our country is going to be cleansed, buckle up and pop some popcorn

many officials heading to jail, Pelosi will be drunk the whole time.

fingers crossed honest Americans will not be injured

giphy.gif

In the days following, we will be in shock, our country is going to be cleansed, buckle up and pop some popcorn

Man you conspiracy guys have endless amounts of hope and optimism. I hope you’re all correct, but y’all are delusional. It’s over. Swamp wins

Reactions: Clemson Carl3
Man you conspiracy guys have endless amounts of hope and optimism. I hope you’re all correct, but y’all are delusional. It’s over. Swamp wins

I will give up when/if Biden is successfully sworn in and the transfer of power is completed. I am still hoping until then.

s-l300.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: amynhop
Believe it or not, Q predicted correctly everything going on and the story is not completed yet.
537726_1.jpg

Q has never predicted anything. Ever.

Conspiracy lovers take supposed words and retrofit them.

Where is the rubicon, red november, great awakening, etc etc.

Why do you love being in bed with seditious traitors that have tried to trample on the constitution? Why?

TRUMPISM IS THE SWAMP. He let the worst, most corrupt people into seats of power and let them run wild as long as it fed his pocketbook and/or ego.

Stop it. Get some help.

Yes, many officials going to jail. Hopefully Trump will leave office and/or be removed for inciting a riot. His cabinet is fleeing the Titanic. I'm glad Trump conceded but it isn't enough.

Prosecution should come to anyone who stepped foot in the Capitol building--they all broke the law. Then once the new admin is in--clean house, clean out the swamp creatures that have infiltrated the govt.

So is the real coup about to happen after the stupid one? Will Trump be declared god king emperor?
cmbrqlzqk1a61.jpg

No but a link to the thread should suffice as a starting point. It's done.

The modern day brown shirts in action and @okclem is the lead stooge. Effing moron.

Regarding your threat punk, I have done nothing wrong. If I were to get any contact from law enforcement then I would be taking you and others to court and fleece what little pittance you may possess. Go F yourself. Oh yes, same to you @dpic73

The modern day brown shirts in action and @okclem is the lead stooge. Effing moron.

Regarding your threat punk, I have done nothing wrong. If I were to get any contact from law enforcement then I would be taking you and others to court and fleece what little pittance you may possess. Go F yourself. Oh yes, same to you @dpic73

Relax, loser. Nobody was even talking about you.

On the other hand, @SconnyTiger25 may have a few questions to answer.

Last edited:

Bless your little dark heart

You are reporting someone posting a link to a tips site? You are such a joke. You do know that everyone in this thread is laughing at you? You need some help. Your wife and family are right.

You do not know anything about my family retard and none your opinions matter even a little bit to me.

You do not know anything about my family retard and none your opinions matter even a little bit to me.
You were the one who said that your family said you were crazy. Also, retard? Really? You're insults are about as mature and deep as your Lord and Savior Donald Trump. You're a disgrace and not real bright. Get some help

Reactions: marshmk and dpic73
You were the one who said that your family said you were crazy. Also, retard? Really? You're insults are about as mature and deep as your Lord and Savior Donald Trump. You're a disgrace and not real bright. Get some help

Ok....you're simple then. Let me clarify. I was joking related to my wife as she has no interest in the Q narrative at all and doesnt subscribe to it, but thats the extent of it. My wife and my adult children along with myself of course strongly support President Trump and his policies that have worked incredibly well and that you dimwits have benefitted from. If this coup is completed with Biden being sworn in on the 20th, then yall will get what you want related to how the country should be run and I pray that it doesnt happen as I disagree with the radical left policies that would be enacted. There is no Trump worship at all. There is a lot of Trump appreciation as he has went balls to the wall for this country and fought for what millions upon millions of Americans think is right. All these people will still be here after January 20th no matter if Biden is sworn in or not and we will not be changing our minds related to whats right and whats wrong.

Ok....you're simple then. Let me clarify. I was joking related to my wife as she has no interest in the Q narrative at all and doesnt subscribe to it, but thats the extent of it. My wife and my adult children along with myself of course strongly support President Trump and his policies that have worked incredibly well and that you dimwits have benefitted from. If this coup is completed with Biden being sworn in on the 20th, then yall will get what you want related to how the country should be run and I pray that it doesnt happen as I disagree with the radical left policies that would be enacted. There is no Trump worship at all. There is a lot of Trump appreciation as he has went balls to the wall for this country and fought for what millions upon millions of Americans think is right. All these people will still be here after January 20th no matter if Biden is sworn in or not and we will not be changing our minds related to whats right and whats wrong.

Can't wait for your thoughts on the myriad of policies unified democratic control of government will lead to. Will be awesome.

I have a question for you... why weren't you there on Wednesday with your little friends? I thought you were a patriot.

Could you not afford to travel to DC? Are you just a troll who is full of shit? Or are you just a huge pussy who talks a big game but doesn't have the cajones to storm the capitol when directed to by Q and Dear Leader?

I'd be curious to hear you explain what a "brown shirt" is?

Me too @TigerGrowls. I googled the term and this is what popped up. What does it mean to you?

Brownshirt (plural Brownshirts) (historical) A uniformed member of the German Nazi Party (NSDAP), especially a storm trooper of the Sturmabteilung. Any member of a fascist party; any fascist or neo-Nazi.

Me too @TigerGrowls. I googled the term and this is what popped up. What does it mean to you?

Brownshirt (plural Brownshirts) (historical) A uniformed member of the German Nazi Party (NSDAP), especially a storm trooper of the Sturmabteilung. Any member of a fascist party; any fascist or neo-Nazi.

It’s ALWAYS projection with these jokers.

The most corrupt law enforcement agency in the Western world?

Yeah I figured they’ve already flagged me for wrong think, so whatever

hook em
When pressed for why the FBI was so corrupt @HumasButthole replied: "You know wut dey did".

Confused reporters walked away, not knowing what deep secrets he would possibly take to his grave.

Reactions: nytigerfan
Out of the woodwork they come.

president of Italy was arrested, as were numerous GOP party members in Tennessee.

I’m Ok being right.

how much do you fags donate to Clemson btw? $99/year? Gift that keeps on giving!!

likely I could find out who all of you are, FBI, they really going to run down a tip like this? Ass hats on a message board? Im

go play on Twitter where you are wanted, and when I’m right I want you ladyboys to ban yourself for a year, no posting.

I’ll put my money where my mouth is and ban myself from posting if I’m wrong. Friendly little wager, unless y’all have something to be afraid of.

right now I am up 1 President from Italy and 5 members of the state assembly/senate in Tennessee, more to come. I’ll bet $$$ also I’m right.

Thats exactly what it means. The nazis were leftists and you guys are being suckered into it. Look at the history of that and look at the behaviour in this nation and on this little messageboard. You guys are cheering suppression of speech and viewpoints like little girl cheerleaders. and it saddens me. I have never advocated suppression of any ideas. I have always and will use my free rights to express my viewpoints. i dont mind you guys calling me names at all, but I dont like to be threatened for my viewpoints.

Relax, loser. Nobody was even talking about you.

On the other hand, @SconnyTiger25 may have a few questions to answer.
Hey brother, you are welcome in Charlotte anytime, I’ll buy you a beer, but you probably drink a martini or something fancy, don’t know if I can afford those high class drinks you drink with all that white privilege. I’ll introduce you to my friend but likely this will all be over by then.

you guys really suck as humans, feel real sorry for your kids/grandkids, cause even if I’m wrong I’ll still live, whereas if you are wrong you’ll never admit it. I simply care about our country and place extremely close attention and have a handful of connections in government. No big deal for me, your vendetta to be right is what is wrong in this country. I’m ok with your opinion just don’t share the same one. I do enjoy how smart you think you are though.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Fyi @TigerGrowls and @HumasButthole posts of yours have been reported to the FBI as well.
Mommy, they just keep picking on me. You are the new BOB, Karen’s twin brother that Karen kissed on the PP once or twice when you were younger, now you just don’t understand why people don’t like you?! Ummm, if you suck through a keyboard you really suck in person. Have they figured out your gender yet? 1 of the 1000 different combos? Either way I’m rooting for you, cause you really just won’t make it very far.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT