ADVERTISEMENT

Harris Biden Train Wreck

So we dont have to believe all women now? I thought that was the rules the left made at Kavanaughs hearing?

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
I know this is just a "gaff" but there are at least 2 or 3 of these clips every week where you have to question if they are even real. Can our president be that far gone?

So we dont have to believe all women now? I thought that was the rules the left made at Kavanaughs hearing?
We should believe a jury of our peers - did she take her claim to court?

i was opposed to the Kavanaugh allegation since it was something that happened in high school. God knows we all could be accused of something back then that we would have no memory of whatsoever, and with hormones raging and massive amounts of alcohol flowing, we all might have rubbed up against something and completely forgot about it, before we grew up and became responsible.

I know this is just a "gaff" but there are at least 2 or 3 of these clips every week where you have to question if they are even real. Can our president be that far gone?

I’m not trying to defend Biden’s public speaking, but watch any recent Trump speech. They’re both gaff machines and it will be a good day for the US when we stop electing octogenarians to office

I’m not trying to defend Biden’s public speaking, but watch any recent Trump speech. They’re both gaff machines and it will be a good day for the US when we stop electing octogenarians to office
Those are not the same. Don't kid yourself

Reactions: CUTiger1977
We should believe a jury of our peers - did she take her claim to court?

i was opposed to the Kavanaugh allegation since it was something that happened in high school. God knows we all could be accused of something back then that we would have no memory of whatsoever, and with hormones raging and massive amounts of alcohol flowing, we all might have rubbed up against something and completely forgot about it, before we grew up and became responsible.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerGrowls
So in September it probably wasn't as quiet as that dipshit said it was, correct? Or do you think the terrorist attack that had people parachuting into another country was spontaneous and planned in a week? That was the whole point of the meme in case you missed it.

Last edited:
So in September it probably wasn't as quiet as that dipshit said it was, correct? Or do you think the terrorist attack that had people parachuting into another country was spontaneous and planned in a week? That was the whole point of the meme in case you missed it.
If he knew about the plot in September, he wouldn't have said that, now would he? Please re-join reality so we don't have to keep discussing the conspiracies created by WesternLensman on the twatter.

If he knew about the plot in September, he wouldn't have said that, now would he? Please re-join reality so we don't have to keep discussing the conspiracies created by WesternLensman on the twatter.
Just because he didn't know about it, doesn't mean it wasn't happening. It wasn't quiet in September, which makes him look like a dipshit.

If they weren't so worried about DEI, pronouns, and mistakenly thinking things were quiet, maybe they would have been aware an attack was coming.

One of the most ironic things I can think of is that Bill Gates and the CIA have done more for vaccine hesitancy than anyone.

Gates signature issue are vaccines and by and large his contributions have been a net positive (imo). However, when he got involved post pandemic and the fact that people suspect he may be beholden to the government via Epstein, he broke a lot of trust.

The CIA used vaccines to get to Osama Bin Laden. Broke a lot of trust.

As a result, vaccination rates have declined post pandemic. No trust = less vaccines

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: WapPride and dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT