ADVERTISEMENT

Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from a mysterious syndrome - as doctors seek answers through a new national register

I love how far you guys are willing to go with absolutely no evidence. Reminds me of something, but I just can’t put my finger on it.

I love how far you guys are willing to go with absolutely no evidence. Reminds me of something, but I just can’t put my finger on it.

There is actually a ton of evidence. Now, I agree that evidence does not equal a conclusion. Evidence does not equal causation. But there is a ton of evidence, you just won't even look at it. You are just as bad by saying there is no evidence.

An unbiased person would be willing to look at the evidence as it becomes available.

I personally think a couple more years of data is needed to determine the overall safety of a Covid vaccine. There is concerning evidence that may or may not be problematic. Individuals should be able to decide if the risk reward of receiving a covid vaccine is right for them.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
There is actually a ton of evidence. Now, I agree that evidence does not equal a conclusion. Evidence does not equal causation. But there is a ton of evidence, you just won't even look at it. You are just as bad by saying there is no evidence.

An unbiased person would be willing to look at the evidence as it becomes available.

I personally think a couple more years of data is needed to determine the overall safety of a Covid vaccine. There is concerning evidence that may or may not be problematic. Individuals should be able to decide if the risk reward of receiving a covid vaccine is right for them.
glad you went there. i wasn't even talking about that.

This is a little dated, but still its a major dem donor that left the party over the covid scam. This is heavy when a true believer on this level leaves the reservation.

OK, I admit I was wrong about the Democratic party​

Over the years, I've given $20M to help Democrats win. But they don't share any of my core values at all anymore. Is it time to jump ship or try to fix it?​

Steve Kirsch
Dec 19, 2021

Democratic Party | Free U.S. Government Articles for Students in Grades  7-10 | We the People Scholastic
Here are the things I believe in:
  1. Freedom to speak the truth without censorship
  2. Science
  3. Facts
  4. Medical freedom/choice
  5. The Nuremberg Code / informed consent
  6. Allowing the public to hold people accountable
  7. Open discourse and debate to settle differences
  8. Caring for those who the government has injured
The Democrats believe (written from the perspective of the Democratic party):
  1. The truth should be censored if it conflicts with the narrative. It’s totally fine with us if you get deplatformed and/or censored on social media for telling the truth if the truth doesn’t agree with our point of view. It is well established that censorship of the truth is necessary for us to maintain mass formation. Watch this excellent 20 minute After Skool video if you haven’t seen it already. That is why no Democrat has spoken out against the Disinformation Dozen censorship list. RFK Jr. is #2 on that list. Therefore, it follows that censoring people like RFK Jr. should be a national priority and his book never should have been published. We should try to confiscate and destroy all copies of it. Book burning is back. It should be illegal to protest. And you should be thrown in jail if you speak out against the narrative. So sure, you can speak. We’ll put you in jail for 30 years after your speech.
  2. It’s not about science; it is about expert opinion from the authority we are paid to trust. The NIH, FDA, and CDC are the authorities. Democrats support the agencies without question, not what the science or the data says. So for mask wearing, for example, even though there are just 2 randomized trials, both showing masks don’t work, that is not what matters. The CDC will find lower quality studies that support their narrative and that is what we should pay attention to, not the higher quality studies.
  3. Facts don’t matter if they don’t fit the narrative. The fact is that there are hundreds of thousands of people that are vaccine injured in America today. But Facebook removed those groups, so they don’t exist anymore in the mind of Democrats. The Democrats believe what remains (no victims) are what matters. No vaccine injured means no need to meet with them. They don’t exist.
  4. The government gets to determine what you get injected with. If we think it is good for society and want to make you part of an experimental clinical trial, you can say no, but we’ll make it impossible for you to earn a living anywhere. Do what we say. You don’t get to decide what goes into your body. We know best. And we don’t have to produce a cost-benefit analysis showing a net societal benefit. Nobody has seen that because we’ve never produced it. We have the entire population total captured and their ability to think critically has been disabled.
  5. The Nuremberg Code / informed consent is obsolete. We don’t need informed consent to inject you with a deadly vaccine. That’s so old-fashioned. People should trust the government. The government never makes mistakes. We’d never inject you if it wasn’t good for the drug companies. And despite the liability waiver, we actually don’t want to kill you. That would cut our revenue stream.
  6. Accountability isn’t necessary or desired. Why would you need accountability? If citizens have legitimate issues with government decisions, who cares? They are not in charge. Want to meet with your Representative? Not going to happen. Congressional aids have been instructed not to look at any non-government materials that don’t align with the narrative. The will only trust what the government institutions tell you, nothing else. We tell citizens to pound sand if they don’t like it. Sure, everyone knows that any Democratic chairman could have requested Fauci’s unredacted emails with just a letter to the NIH. Will we ever do that? Are you kidding me? NFW. We do not believe in holding people accountable. We trust Fauci. He’s the expert. After all, he is the creator of the coronavirus. What better authority to be in charge of it? And as for Maddie de Garay the 12-year-old disabled for life in the Pfizer clinical trial? Sure, we know she’s vaccine injured, but to admit that now would destroy the credibility of the FDA. We’ve made sure the press doesn’t cover it. So there is never going to be an investigation of this at the FDA and there is no Democrat who will ever push for an investigation into this clinical trial fraud. We’ve made sure that parents are never going to find out how deadly the vaccines are because they trust us and they are not smart enough to access VAERS.
  7. Open discourse and debate is forbidden. It would expose the corruption of the government institutions. This is why nobody in Congress, the Agencies, or their committees is going to engage in a debate on vaccine safety. Nobody wants the party to end.
  8. We don’t care about vaccine injured because that would blow the narrative. Look, if we admitted the obvious, that there are hundreds of thousands of vaccine injured people, that would be an admission that the vaccines are not safe. So we have to pretend all these injuries are just coincidences. And there cannot be any payouts to victims because doing that would show America that the government acknowledges the vaccines aren’t safe. This is also why no Democrat is ever going to meet with anyone who is vaccine injured: doing so would be a tacit admission that the vaccine injures people. Can’t have that. This is also why no Democrat will meet with the parents of kids and other family members who were killed by the vaccine. Can’t have that.
Am I being too cynical or did I get that right?
The next question I face is whether to try to fix it or simply throw in the towel and admit I made a mistake.
Andrew Yang did this recently. He is now an independent.

I do admit that I really like what I see so far about the Forward Party. I reached out to them to try to make a major donation, but nobody got back to me. I guess that they must have so many people willing to write big checks that I have to get in line. They will have to add a few things like Medical Freedom (no forced vaccine mandates) and Protection of Truthful Speech to get my support. I would love to vote for Andrew Yang for President. If there is ever a time for a third party candidate, this is it. But a lot of people think a third party won’t work.
So for now, first I’ll assess whether I have any chance to fix the party.
Retirement sure is a lot busier than I ever imagined.

Subscribe to Steve Kirsch's newsletter

Thousands of paid subscribers
I write about COVID vaccine safety and efficacy, corruption, censorship, mandates, masking, and early treatments. America is being misled by formerly trusted authorities.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
This is a little dated, but still its a major dem donor that left the party over the covid scam. This is heavy when a true believer on this level leaves the reservation.

OK, I admit I was wrong about the Democratic party​

Over the years, I've given $20M to help Democrats win. But they don't share any of my core values at all anymore. Is it time to jump ship or try to fix it?​

Steve Kirsch
Dec 19, 2021

Democratic Party | Free U.S. Government Articles for Students in Grades  7-10 | We the People Scholastic
Here are the things I believe in:
  1. Freedom to speak the truth without censorship
  2. Science
  3. Facts
  4. Medical freedom/choice
  5. The Nuremberg Code / informed consent
  6. Allowing the public to hold people accountable
  7. Open discourse and debate to settle differences
  8. Caring for those who the government has injured
The Democrats believe (written from the perspective of the Democratic party):
  1. The truth should be censored if it conflicts with the narrative. It’s totally fine with us if you get deplatformed and/or censored on social media for telling the truth if the truth doesn’t agree with our point of view. It is well established that censorship of the truth is necessary for us to maintain mass formation. Watch this excellent 20 minute After Skool video if you haven’t seen it already. That is why no Democrat has spoken out against the Disinformation Dozen censorship list. RFK Jr. is #2 on that list. Therefore, it follows that censoring people like RFK Jr. should be a national priority and his book never should have been published. We should try to confiscate and destroy all copies of it. Book burning is back. It should be illegal to protest. And you should be thrown in jail if you speak out against the narrative. So sure, you can speak. We’ll put you in jail for 30 years after your speech.
  2. It’s not about science; it is about expert opinion from the authority we are paid to trust. The NIH, FDA, and CDC are the authorities. Democrats support the agencies without question, not what the science or the data says. So for mask wearing, for example, even though there are just 2 randomized trials, both showing masks don’t work, that is not what matters. The CDC will find lower quality studies that support their narrative and that is what we should pay attention to, not the higher quality studies.
  3. Facts don’t matter if they don’t fit the narrative. The fact is that there are hundreds of thousands of people that are vaccine injured in America today. But Facebook removed those groups, so they don’t exist anymore in the mind of Democrats. The Democrats believe what remains (no victims) are what matters. No vaccine injured means no need to meet with them. They don’t exist.
  4. The government gets to determine what you get injected with. If we think it is good for society and want to make you part of an experimental clinical trial, you can say no, but we’ll make it impossible for you to earn a living anywhere. Do what we say. You don’t get to decide what goes into your body. We know best. And we don’t have to produce a cost-benefit analysis showing a net societal benefit. Nobody has seen that because we’ve never produced it. We have the entire population total captured and their ability to think critically has been disabled.
  5. The Nuremberg Code / informed consent is obsolete. We don’t need informed consent to inject you with a deadly vaccine. That’s so old-fashioned. People should trust the government. The government never makes mistakes. We’d never inject you if it wasn’t good for the drug companies. And despite the liability waiver, we actually don’t want to kill you. That would cut our revenue stream.
  6. Accountability isn’t necessary or desired. Why would you need accountability? If citizens have legitimate issues with government decisions, who cares? They are not in charge. Want to meet with your Representative? Not going to happen. Congressional aids have been instructed not to look at any non-government materials that don’t align with the narrative. The will only trust what the government institutions tell you, nothing else. We tell citizens to pound sand if they don’t like it. Sure, everyone knows that any Democratic chairman could have requested Fauci’s unredacted emails with just a letter to the NIH. Will we ever do that? Are you kidding me? NFW. We do not believe in holding people accountable. We trust Fauci. He’s the expert. After all, he is the creator of the coronavirus. What better authority to be in charge of it? And as for Maddie de Garay the 12-year-old disabled for life in the Pfizer clinical trial? Sure, we know she’s vaccine injured, but to admit that now would destroy the credibility of the FDA. We’ve made sure the press doesn’t cover it. So there is never going to be an investigation of this at the FDA and there is no Democrat who will ever push for an investigation into this clinical trial fraud. We’ve made sure that parents are never going to find out how deadly the vaccines are because they trust us and they are not smart enough to access VAERS.
  7. Open discourse and debate is forbidden. It would expose the corruption of the government institutions. This is why nobody in Congress, the Agencies, or their committees is going to engage in a debate on vaccine safety. Nobody wants the party to end.
  8. We don’t care about vaccine injured because that would blow the narrative. Look, if we admitted the obvious, that there are hundreds of thousands of vaccine injured people, that would be an admission that the vaccines are not safe. So we have to pretend all these injuries are just coincidences. And there cannot be any payouts to victims because doing that would show America that the government acknowledges the vaccines aren’t safe. This is also why no Democrat is ever going to meet with anyone who is vaccine injured: doing so would be a tacit admission that the vaccine injures people. Can’t have that. This is also why no Democrat will meet with the parents of kids and other family members who were killed by the vaccine. Can’t have that.
Am I being too cynical or did I get that right?
The next question I face is whether to try to fix it or simply throw in the towel and admit I made a mistake.
Andrew Yang did this recently. He is now an independent.

I do admit that I really like what I see so far about the Forward Party. I reached out to them to try to make a major donation, but nobody got back to me. I guess that they must have so many people willing to write big checks that I have to get in line. They will have to add a few things like Medical Freedom (no forced vaccine mandates) and Protection of Truthful Speech to get my support. I would love to vote for Andrew Yang for President. If there is ever a time for a third party candidate, this is it. But a lot of people think a third party won’t work.
So for now, first I’ll assess whether I have any chance to fix the party.
Retirement sure is a lot busier than I ever imagined.

Subscribe to Steve Kirsch's newsletter

Thousands of paid subscribers
I write about COVID vaccine safety and efficacy, corruption, censorship, mandates, masking, and early treatments. America is being misled by formerly trusted authorities.
surely you're in agreement nobody left the republican party due to Trump.

@dpic73

CDC Quietly Removes Statement that Says “mRNA and the Spike Protein Do Not Last Long in the Body” from Their Website​

By Jim Hoft
Published August 14, 2022 at 9:36am
say-no-to-vaccines.jpg

The US Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has taken down from its website the statement that states “mRNA and the spike protein do not last long in the body.”
On July 15, the CDC quietly modified its website, removing the section that suggested mRNA and spike protein do not last in human bodies.
Under this topic, it stated that “our cells break down mRNA from these vaccines and get rid of it within a few days after vaccination.”
“Scientists estimate that the spike protein, like other proteins our bodies create, may stay in the body up to a few weeks,” it continued.
TRENDING: ONE YEAR AGO TODAY: Taliban Terrorists Storm Kabul and Enter Presidential Palace -- Biden Regime Stunned By Developments
The CDC’s decision to remove this information about mRNA and spike proteins from the public is still an open question.

Below is the updated information on the CDC website:
Screen-Shot-2022-08-14-at-8.57.12-AM.jpg

Source: CDC
Research conducted by a third party and linked to the CDC at the bottom of this page reveals the following:
How long mRNA lasts in the body
The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines work by introducing mRNA (messenger RNA) into your muscle cells. The cells make copies of the spike protein and the mRNA is quickly degraded (within a few days). The cell breaks the mRNA up into small harmless pieces. mRNA is very fragile; that’s one reason why mRNA vaccines must be so carefully preserved at very low temperatures.
How long spike proteins last in the body
The Infectious Disease Society of America (IDSA) estimates that the spike proteins that were generated by COVID-19 vaccines last up to a few weeks, like other proteins made by the body. The immune system quickly identifies, attacks and destroys the spike proteins because it recognizes them as not part of you. This “learning the enemy” process is how the immune system figures out how to defeat the real coronavirus. It remembers what it saw and when you are exposed to coronavirus in the future it can rapidly mount an effective immune response.
When you click on the link, a popup notification will appear that says, “CDC cannot attest to the accuracy of a non-federal website.”

“However, a peer-reviewed study by researchers at Stanford University finds that the spike protein created by the COVID vaccines remains in the body much longer than believed and at levels higher than those of severely ill COVID-19 patients,” Clark County Today reported.
“Dr. Robert Malone, the key developer of the mRNA technology in the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines, said the findings were “buried” in the study, which was published by the journal Cell. He described the results as a potential “health public policy nightmare” in an analysis on his Substack page,” the outlet added.
It should be clear by now that Americans were lied to about the vaccine and its effectiveness.
A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine and conducted in Israel found that the immunity against the delta variant of SARS-CoV-2 waned in all age groups a few months after receipt of the second dose of vaccine, as reported by The Gateway Pundit.
“These findings indicate that immunity against the delta variant of SARS-CoV-2 waned in all age groups a few months after receipt of the second dose of vaccine,” the study concluded.
And according to a study published by CDC in February this year, the Covid booster mRNA vaccine effectiveness wanes after 4 months during the omicron period.
“During the Omicron-predominant period, VE against COVID-19–associated ED/UC visits and hospitalizations was 87% and 91%, respectively, during the 2 months after a third dose and decreased to 66% and 78% by the fourth month after a third dose. Protection against hospitalizations exceeded that against ED/UC visits.” the CDC said.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention also quietly released new guidelines on the COVID vaccination last week, as reported by TGP.
In a news briefing on Thursday, Greta Massetti, chief of the CDC’s Field Epidemiology and Prevention Branch, said, “The current conditions of this pandemic are extremely different from those of the prior two years.”

The CDC finally admitted that there is no logical reason to treat vaccinated people differently than unvaccinated people when both can readily get and spread the COVID virus.
From the CDC website.
“CDC’s COVID-19 prevention recommendations no longer differentiate based on a person’s vaccination status because breakthrough infections occur, though they are generally mild, and persons who have had COVID-19 but are not vaccinated have some degree of protection against severe illness from their previous infection”

@dpic73

CDC Quietly Removes Statement that Says “mRNA and the Spike Protein Do Not Last Long in the Body” from Their Website​

By Jim Hoft
Published August 14, 2022 at 9:36am
say-no-to-vaccines.jpg

The US Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has taken down from its website the statement that states “mRNA and the spike protein do not last long in the body.”
On July 15, the CDC quietly modified its website, removing the section that suggested mRNA and spike protein do not last in human bodies.
Under this topic, it stated that “our cells break down mRNA from these vaccines and get rid of it within a few days after vaccination.”
“Scientists estimate that the spike protein, like other proteins our bodies create, may stay in the body up to a few weeks,” it continued.
TRENDING: ONE YEAR AGO TODAY: Taliban Terrorists Storm Kabul and Enter Presidential Palace -- Biden Regime Stunned By Developments
The CDC’s decision to remove this information about mRNA and spike proteins from the public is still an open question.

Below is the updated information on the CDC website:
Screen-Shot-2022-08-14-at-8.57.12-AM.jpg

Source: CDC
Research conducted by a third party and linked to the CDC at the bottom of this page reveals the following:

When you click on the link, a popup notification will appear that says, “CDC cannot attest to the accuracy of a non-federal website.”

“However, a peer-reviewed study by researchers at Stanford University finds that the spike protein created by the COVID vaccines remains in the body much longer than believed and at levels higher than those of severely ill COVID-19 patients,” Clark County Today reported.
“Dr. Robert Malone, the key developer of the mRNA technology in the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines, said the findings were “buried” in the study, which was published by the journal Cell. He described the results as a potential “health public policy nightmare” in an analysis on his Substack page,” the outlet added.
It should be clear by now that Americans were lied to about the vaccine and its effectiveness.
A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine and conducted in Israel found that the immunity against the delta variant of SARS-CoV-2 waned in all age groups a few months after receipt of the second dose of vaccine, as reported by The Gateway Pundit.
“These findings indicate that immunity against the delta variant of SARS-CoV-2 waned in all age groups a few months after receipt of the second dose of vaccine,” the study concluded.
And according to a study published by CDC in February this year, the Covid booster mRNA vaccine effectiveness wanes after 4 months during the omicron period.
“During the Omicron-predominant period, VE against COVID-19–associated ED/UC visits and hospitalizations was 87% and 91%, respectively, during the 2 months after a third dose and decreased to 66% and 78% by the fourth month after a third dose. Protection against hospitalizations exceeded that against ED/UC visits.” the CDC said.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention also quietly released new guidelines on the COVID vaccination last week, as reported by TGP.
In a news briefing on Thursday, Greta Massetti, chief of the CDC’s Field Epidemiology and Prevention Branch, said, “The current conditions of this pandemic are extremely different from those of the prior two years.”

The CDC finally admitted that there is no logical reason to treat vaccinated people differently than unvaccinated people when both can readily get and spread the COVID virus.
From the CDC website.
I'm not reading that. I only use reliable sources like the National Enquirer and they say MRNA vaccines are good. Care to comment?

I'm not reading that. I only use reliable sources like the National Enquirer and they say MRNA vaccines are good. Care to comment?

So the cdc is no longer a good source for you?

You think I trust anything from the gubment? They tryna take away our rights and destroy Amerikka!
Aww your covid fearporn falling apart huh? Yea looks like that ones gonna fall apart on ya. Dont worry big guy you still have other current things. Can go back to resist - democracy as we know it is in grave danger…or everything russia bad. Gullibility is a knife at the throat of civilization…and you are really fkn gullible.

You think I trust anything from the gubment? They tryna take away our rights and destroy Amerikka!

I mean, I see what you’re doing here, but it is a meaningful step for the CDC. Even though everyone had known for a while now that we shouldn’t be treating vaccinated and non-vaccinated people differently.

“CDC’s COVID-19 prevention recommendations no longer differentiate based on a person’s vaccination status because breakthrough infections occur, though they are generally mild, and persons who have had COVID-19 but are not vaccinated have some degree of protection against severe illness from their previous infection”

I mean, I see what you’re doing here, but it is a meaningful step for the CDC. Even though everyone had known for a while now that we shouldn’t be treating vaccinated and non-vaccinated people differently.

Since you're the only serious poster I'll respond seriously and say I have no problem with the new recommendations at all. Now that we know the current variant is much less likely to cause severe illness and almost everyone has now been vaccinated or exposed to the virus, it's time to treat it like any other respiratory virus. No argument there.

I just spent a week in Europe in planes trains and automobiles and saw almost no one with a mask and I honestly didn't even think about COVID for a second. And it felt great.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Since you're the only serious poster I'll respond seriously and say I have no problem with the new recommendations at all. Now that we know the current variant is much less likely to cause severe illness and almost everyone has now been vaccinated or exposed to the virus, it's time to treat it like any other respiratory virus. No argument there.

I just spent a week in Europe in planes trains and automobiles and saw almost no one with a mask and I honestly didn't even think about COVID for a second. And it felt great.

Agree all around. Although my last stop in Europe (June) they still had a mask requirement in Ubers. Similar to NYC. Most people ignored it. And Amsterdam wouldn’t allow purebloods to even connect through their airport on the way to EU. Hopefully those silly restrictions are lifted by now.

Reactions: dpic73
Agree all around. Although my last stop in Europe (June) they still had a mask requirement in Ubers. Similar to NYC. Most people ignored it. And Amsterdam wouldn’t allow purebloods to even connect through their airport on the way to EU. Hopefully those silly restrictions are lifted by now.
I went through Schilphol and there was no mask requirement at all and no one was wearing one, so it's changed there as well.

This might get big!

'Fraudulent' death certificate data at heart of college COVID mandate lawsuit​

Vaccine mandates rely on CDC guidance based on state data that conflate deaths "with" and "of" COVID, removed law student claims.

By Greg Piper
Updated: August 28, 2022 - 11:11pm

Colleges lost the CDC this month as their all-purpose excuse for restrictive COVID-19 regimes that treat vaccinated students preferentially, but they might lose another excuse if a Massachusetts lawsuit moves forward.
A student kicked out of the private Massachusetts School of Law for refusing COVID vaccination is suing Republican Gov. Charlie Baker, the state public health commissioner and medical examiners for feeding allegedly fraudulent data to the feds, which used the data to help devise COVID guidance adopted by his school.
Many Massachusetts death certificates for people who died of other causes "wrongly list 'COVID-19' as a cause of death" when the virus "had no causal relationship" other than a positive test, John Paul Beaudoin Sr., who is representing himself, alleges in the Aug. 22 suit.
He lists examples, including 7-year-old Cassidy Baracka, whose Jan. 18 death was blamed on COVID complications. Beaudoin claims he tracked down a Jan. 15 report referring to Baracka in the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System, which said the child first became seriously ill "5min post vaccination." He posted the lawsuit and select exhibits on his personal website.

"All these fraudulent misrepresentations aggregate to support a false narrative" that has hurt Beaudoin and society by "convincing institutions to coerce people under color of law to take an experimental biological product," the suit says.
Beaudoin is already suing MSLaw, which ignored his religious exemption request and "four pre-existing health issues consistent with thousands" of COVID vaccine reports in VAERS. But he needs the court to act against the state to prevent other law schools from conditioning his enrollment on vaccination, the suit says.
The CDC's COVID-specific changes to death certificate reporting, which critics argue inflated the pandemic's official death toll, have been challenged since the early days of the pandemic, but few elected officials have taken an interest.
One exception is Oregon lawmakers who asked their U.S. attorney to convene a federal grand jury investigation into COVID statistical manipulation.
Massachusetts is already known nationally for bad statistics on COVID infection rates. It was one of three states named in a New York Times article in summer 2020 where officials discovered viral loads were too small to be infectious in up to 90% of "positives," likely because RT-PCR cycle thresholds were set too high.
This is the second federal suit against Massachusetts officials by the hearing-impaired Beaudoin, who enrolled in law school in 2020 after a 30-year career in semiconductors. He unsuccessfully challenged the state mask mandate on various grounds, including that "efficacy of face coverings is unsupported by science" and it prevented him from reading lips in communicating with others, according to a March 2021 dismissal order.

Dr Lawrence Selin with an excellent presentation on the china virus. He speaks in English on the video.

This concerted effort by the govt to censor information sharing on social media platforms is wildly inappropriate and scary. Wonder what else has been censored from the American people?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
This is disturbing and disgusting.

‘Never Seen’ Before: Embalmers Finding Long, Rubbery Clots Inside Corpses Since Implementation of Covid Vaccines​

By Cristina Laila
Published September 4, 2022 at 6:58pm
towfiqu-barbhuiya-cOH3j5lQDYo-unsplash-1-scaled.jpg

Embalmers are finding long, rubbery clots inside of corpses since the implementation of Covid vaccines.
According to one Alabama embalmer who has been treating corpses for over 20 year, the strange fibrous clots emerged in May of 2021, shortly after the Covid vaccines first became available to the public.
“It wasn’t until May or June of last year that I started to say, ‘something is really different about the blood’ and then later in September, I took my first picture, since I couldn’t come out with just one piece of evidence because what if it’s just a fluke?” Alabama embalmer Richard Hirschmann told 1819 News. “Now, I have been gathering evidence and I have pictures of over 100 cases. And it’s not stopping. It’s not slowing down.”
Richard Hirschmann was interviewed 6 months ago on his findings.
TRENDING: Bed Bath & Beyond CFO Jumps to His Death After Struggling Retailer Forced to Close 150 Stores

The Epoch Times spoke to Richard Hirschmann and other embalmers who have all documented the same rubbery clots in corpses starting in 2021.
“In 20 years of embalming, I had never seen these white fibrous structures in the blood, nor have others in my field. In the past year, I have seen these strange clots in many different individuals, and it doesn’t seem to matter what they die of, they often have similar substances in their blood. This makes me very concerned because if something is wrong in the blood, it begs the question: is something causing people to die prematurely?” Hirschman told the Epoch Times.
Hirschmann said he has noticed that the blood in people’s bodies has changed in the last two years.
Mr. Hirschmann said he cannot confirm that the blood clots are caused by the Covid vaccines, but it is his hope that the clots are investigated.
The Epoch Times reported:
Several embalmers across the country have been observing many large, and sometimes very long, “fibrous” and rubbery clots inside the corpses they treat, and are speaking out about their findings.
Numerous embalmers from different states confirmed to The Epoch Times that they have been seeing these strange clots, starting from either 2020 or 2021.
It’s not yet known if the cause of the new clot phenomenon is COVID-19, vaccines, both, or something different.
The Epoch Times received videos and photos of the anomalous clots, but could not upload them due to the level of gore.
Mike Adams, who runs an ISO-17025 accredited lab in Texas, analyzed clots in August and found them to be lacking iron, potassium, magnesium, and zinc.
Adams’s lab uses inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS), triple quadrupole mass spectrometer, and liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry, usually testing food for metals, pesticides, and glyphosate.
“We have tested one of the clots from embalmer Richard Hirschman, via ICP-MS. Also tested side by side, live human blood from an unvaccinated person,” Adams told The Epoch Times.
He found that the clots are lacking key elements present in healthy human blood, such as iron, potassium, and magnesium, suggesting that they are formed from something other than blood.
Adams is joining analytic forces with more doctors and plan to invest out of their own pocket in equipment in order to further determine their composition and probable causation.
The string-like structures differ in size, but the longest can be as long as a human leg and the thickest can be as thick as a pinky finger.
Read the full report from Epoch Times here.

Italy: Peer-Reviewed Study Finds ‘Metal-Like Objects’ in 94% of Individuals With Reported mRNA Vaccine Side Effects​

By Jim Hoft
Published September 7, 2022 at 4:56pm

A peer-reviewed study in Italy found that 94% of people who experienced side effects after receiving mRNA vaccines had abnormal blood and contained foreign matter one month after vaccination, Epoch Times reported.
This new study was published in August 2022 in the open access peer-reviewed journal, International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice, and Research (IJVTPR).
Starting in March 2021, three Italian surgeons analyzed peripheral blood, using a single drop from each of 1,006 symptomatic participants who had had at least one mRNA injection (from Pfizer or Moderna.)
According to the study, “there were 948 subjects (94% of the total sample) whose blood showed aggregation of erythrocytes and the presence of particles of various shapes and sizes of unclear origin one month after the mRNA inoculation.”
Erythrocytes also known as red blood cells contain a protein called hemoglobin, which carries oxygen from the lungs to all parts of the body.
TRENDING: Project Veritas: Democrat South Carolina US Senate Candidate Krystle Matthews: You Gotta Treat White People Like Sh*t (AUDIO)
“In 12 subjects, blood was examined with the same method before vaccination, showing a perfectly normal hematological distribution. The alterations found after the inoculation of the mRNA injections further reinforce the suspicion that the modifications were due to the so-called “vaccines” themselves. We report 4 clinical cases, chosen as representative of the entire case series. Further studies are needed to define the exact nature of the particles found in the blood and to identify possible solutions to the problems they are evidently causing,” it added.
“Of the 1,006 subjects, 426 were males and 580 were females and 141 of them received only a single dose of the mRNA experimental injection, 453 got a second dose, and 412 received a third dose. The average age of the 1,006 subjects was 49 years and their age ranged from 15-85. On the average, 5.77% of the 1,006 individuals had normal blood samples in spite of their COVID-19 symptoms,” according to the study.
“The remaining 94.23% had abnormal blood samples as illustrated in the 4 cases we selected out of the 12 who were normal before receiving any mRNA injections but were no longer normal afterward. For each case, a drop of blood was drawn by pricking a finger and was analyzed under a ZEISS Primostar orLEITZ Laborlux 12 dark-field microscope. The observation of the blood under an optical microscope in a dark-field took place an average of thirty days after the last inoculation,” the study added.
The three surgeons behind the study—Franco Giovannini, Riccardo Benzi Cipelli, and Gianpaolo Pisano—claim that their findings are similar to those of a study by Young Mi Lee, Sunyoung Park, and Ki-Yeob Jeon from South Korea, titled “Foreign Materials in Blood Samples of Recipients of COVID-19 Vaccines,” but the Italian study has “much larger sample.”
“Our findings, however, are bolstered by their parallel analysis of the fluids in vials of the mRNA concoctions alongside centrifuged plasma samples from the cases they studied intensively. What seems plain enough is that metallic particles resembling graphene oxide and possibly other metallic compounds, like those discovered by Gatti and Montanari, have been included in the cocktail of whatever the manufacturers have seen fit to put in the so-called mRNA “vaccines.”
The surgeons believed that the vaccine makers should provide an explanation as to what is within the shots and why those components are present.
“In our experience as clinicians, these mRNA injections are very unlike traditional “vaccines” and their manufacturers need, in our opinions, to come clean about what is in the injections and why it is there,” they said.
Below are the results of the study:
photo-output-10.jpg

These photos are at 40x magnification. At the left side, (a) shows the blood condition of the patient before the inoculation. The right side image, (b) shows the same person’s blood one month after the first dose of Pfizer mRNA “vaccine”. Particles can be seen among the red blood cells which are strongly conglobated around the exogenous particles; the agglomeration is believed to reflect a reduction in zeta potential adversely affecting the normal colloidal distribution of erythrocytes as see at the left. The red blood cells at the right (b) are no longer spherical and are clumping as in coagulation and clotting. (Source: IJVTPR)
Screen-Shot-2022-09-07-at-4.43.37-PM.jpg

The image at 120x magnification shows two exogenous particles and clusters of fibrin 2 months after vaccination. (Source: IJVTPR)
Screen-Shot-2022-09-07-at-4.44.25-PM.jpg

This image at 120x magnification (3x magnification digitally produced)highlights a typical self-aggregating structuring in fibro/tubular mode.Figure 2. In this case the assembly of particles takes on crystalline features; furthermore, there is an area of close influence, butterfly wings, in the context of which a crystalline type organization occurs.Figure 3. The image at 120x magnification shows two exogenous particles and clusters of fibrin 2 months after vaccination. (Source: IJVTPR)
Case No. 1:
“This individual is a male of 33 years, who formerly was an athlete, apparently healthy before inoculation with an mRNA Pfizer injection. One month after receiving the first dose of the Pfizer “vaccine”, he showed marked asthenia, a constant gravitational headache (i.e., one sensitive to the position and movements of his head and body such that the pain was increased by movement of the head up or down). The headaches were unresponsive to common painkillers. Diffuse rheumatic arthralgia with dyspnea on exertion were noted.” See illustration below:
Screen-Shot-2022-09-07-at-4.48.41-PM.jpg

(a) The photo on the left at 40x magnification shows the blood condition of the patient before the inoculation. (b)The image on the right, also at 40x magnification, shows the deformation of the erythrocyte cell profile, and the strong tendency for the deformed erythrocytes to aggregate. (Source: IJTPVR)
Case No. 2:
“This case was a woman 54 years old whose symptoms included the drug-resistant severe headache, profound worsening asthenia, sleep/wake rhythm disorders, generalized paresthesia and dysesthesia, psychic manifestations with depressive mood after the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine.” Her blood story is captured below:
Screen-Shot-2022-09-07-at-4.50.50-PM.jpg

(a) Deformation and erythrocyte aggregation with signs of hemolysis at 40x magnification. (b) A foreign crystallized tubular structure at 120x magnification. (Source: IJTPVR)
Screen-Shot-2022-09-07-at-4.52.00-PM.jpg

(a) Aggregated/conglobated erythrocytes, with hemolysis, and clustered fibrinat 40x magnification. (b) A blowup of a foreign complex crystalline structureat 120x magnification.Figure 8. (a) Deformation and erythrocyte aggregation with signs of hemolysis at 40x magnification. (b) A foreign crystallized tubular structure at 120x magnification. (Source: IJTPVR)
You can read the full study here and below:

Dark -Field Microscopic Ana… by Jim Hoft

This is crazy and very disturbing.

High School Athlete Found with 6 Foot Long Clot In His Leg – Ending His Football Career — Doctors Baffled on Exactly What Happened?​

By Jim Hoft
Published September 7, 2022 at 12:00pm
football-career-clouts-.jpg

A high school athlete was forced to end his football career after doctors removed SIX FOOT LONG blood clots from his legs.
According to the report, “Doctors are still trying to figure out exactly what happened to Kaden.”
Watch the video below:

TRENDING: Project Veritas: Democrat South Carolina US Senate Candidate Krystle Matthews: You Gotta Treat White People Like Sh*t (AUDIO)

Gee, what could have happened?
WTOL 11 reported:
It’s difficult to match the level of excitement for high school football players when their season is about to start. Yet, imagine all that build come crashing down on you.
Unfortunately, that turned out to be the reality one Wauseon junior had to tackle.
There was never a doubt, Kaden Clymer would have impact on the field. Yet, to do so without pads on came without warning.
“It started on August 1st,” Kaden’s mother Maurine Clymer said. “His dad took him to the emergency room after he was having severe pain in his back and legs.”
Teammate Tyson Rodriguez added “I was a bit confused because I didn’t really know what was happening. He just told me that he wasn’t feeling good.”
The night before the Wauseon Indians took to the field for their first Fall team practice, Clymer unexpectedly had to be taken to Toledo Children’s Hospital.
“His calves were swelled up four inches larger, in circumference, than they are now,” Maurine Clymer said. “So, he was very uncomfortable.”
Kaden Clymer added “I just wanted to go home honestly. I didn’t really care what they did to me, I just wanted to go home.”
Full of pain and uncertainty, Clymer received word that he had blood clots in his legs.
“I was really sad. I was crying and upset because I’ve played football my whole life and I just wanted to play with my friends,” the junior lineman said.
Six feet of blood clots were removed and because of the blood thinners he now has to take, Clymer’s football career is over.
Read the rest here.
The Gateway Pundit previously reported that embalmers are finding long, rubbery clots inside of corpses since the implementation of Covid vaccines.
According to one Alabama embalmer who has been treating corpses for over 20 year, the strange fibrous clots emerged in May of 2021, shortly after the Covid vaccines first became available to the public.
“It wasn’t until May or June of last year that I started to say, ‘something is really different about the blood’ and then later in September, I took my first picture, since I couldn’t come out with just one piece of evidence because what if it’s just a fluke?” Alabama embalmer Richard Hirschmann told 1819 News. “Now, I have been gathering evidence and I have pictures of over 100 cases. And it’s not stopping. It’s not slowing down.”
“In 20 years of embalming, I had never seen these white fibrous structures in the blood, nor have others in my field. In the past year, I have seen these strange clots in many different individuals, and it doesn’t seem to matter what they die of, they often have similar substances in their blood. This makes me very concerned because if something is wrong in the blood, it begs the question: is something causing people to die prematurely?” Hirschman told the Epoch Times.
Read the rest here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT