ADVERTISEMENT

Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from a mysterious syndrome - as doctors seek answers through a new national register

you dropping tweets from ron and jojo might be the sneaky most underrated thing on this board. the unintentional comedy in an actual human taking these window lickers seriously makes me laugh every single time. for that i say thank you, and please never change
You do realize that Ron used to be the president of the Republican Club of South Sarasota County and was also re-nominated by DeSantis as a member of the 12th Judicial Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission, right?

And Jo is a badass who uses plainspeak to say what a lot of us are thinking. She's also pretty well connected. Since that pisses you off, I'll keep using her posts.

FclDUjeWQAAKivB.jpg

You do realize that Ron used to be the president of the Republican Club of South Sarasota County and was also re-nominated by DeSantis as a member of the 12th Judicial Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission, right?

And Jo is a badass who uses plainspeak to say what a lot of us are thinking. She's also pretty well connected. Since that pisses you off, I'll keep using her posts.

FclDUjeWQAAKivB.jpg

I wonder if Joe sniffed her before or after this photo?

Reactions: TigerGrowls

FclDUjeWQAAKivB.jpg

yea im aware of who they are....why the hell would i care that ron has a gop background? i'm not aligned with a political party and theres no form of alignment i could have with anyone where i'd just blindly follow their direction.

that bit about jojo is EXACTLY what i'm here for. gold jerry! please keep it up, there is nothing about it that pisses me off. white knight it up for your well connected badass moron. gimme more deets...you slide into the dm's yet?

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Interesting.

Last edited:

Wow! They obviously think the general public is stupid. There is some truth to it I guess.

FclDUjeWQAAKivB.jpg

Huh. I would have assumed she was attractive from her Twitter pic. But nope, not even close.

Pfft, you sure it isn't the setting that bothers you? LOL

She's not bad at all to be in her 40s

2oHGcwAP

Angles and filters doth deceive. The Biden pic tells the tale. She’s not attractive at all. Which makes sense tbh. Most female libs - particularly ones who rant on Twitter - have been hit with the ugly stick.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016 and dpic73
How did I know you'd be on here posting idle speculation from a quack that it might be vaccine induced. Pretty disgusting to use this event to push your conspiracies.

How did I know you'd be on here posting idle speculation from a quack that it might be vaccine induced. Pretty disgusting to use this event to push your conspiracies.
Drunk posting again bro? Come on man!

Yes. Everyone on this board knew you'd get here eventually.

Batshit insane that you could have video of the event and still claim that it's the result of a vaccine.

Also, ****ing disgusting.

Batshit insane that you could have video of the event and still claim that it's the result of a vaccine.

Get ahold of yourself man. This is a forum for adults and not emotionally triggered people.

That was a very routine football play. If that is the standard for potential heart attack inducing contact then all contact sports should be outlawed then.

That was a very routine football play. If that is the standard for potential heart attack inducing contact then all contact sports should be outlawed then.
Just stop the bullshit. We know you watched Tucker's segment tonight and we all know he's a POS with an agenda that doesn't include sharing accurate information.

Just stop the bullshit. We know you watched Tucker's segment tonight and we all know he's a POS with an agenda that doesn't include sharing accurate information.

Once again if that type of contact is what it takes to induce cardiac arrest then shut down football for good. IMO the player had an issue already and it just happened to trigger at that time which is bringing all the attention. We also just had a 38 year old recently retired nfl player die of a heart attack this week.

Last edited:
Reactions: OleFastball
Once again if that type of contact is what it takes to induce cardiac arrest then shut down football for good. IMO the player had an issue already and it just happened to trigger at that time which is bringing all the attention. We also just had a 38 year old recently retired nfl player die of a heart attack this week.

Sigh, then maybe they should if this rare event is all that's needed to convince you. But if you're implying Hamlin's issue was vaccine related, how likely do you think it is that he just received his second shot in the last 7 days? - Something most vaxxed people received over a year ago.

"Myocarditis and pericarditis have rarely been reported. When reported, the cases have especially been in adolescents and young adult males within several days after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna)."

• More often after the second dose
  • Usually within a week of vaccination
  • Most patients with myocarditis or pericarditis who received care responded well to medicine and rest and felt better quickly.
  • Patients can usually return to their normal daily activities after their symptoms improve.
  • Those who have been diagnosed with myocarditis should consult with their cardiologist (heart doctor) about return to exercise or sports.

Sigh, then maybe they should if this rare event is all that's needed to convince you. But if you're implying Hamlin's issue was vaccine related, how likely do you think it is that he just received his second shot in the last 7 days? - Something most vaxxed people received over a year ago.

"Myocarditis and pericarditis have rarely been reported. When reported, the cases have especially been in adolescents and young adult males within several days after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna)."

• More often after the second dose
  • Usually within a week of vaccination
  • Most patients with myocarditis or pericarditis who received care responded well to medicine and rest and felt better quickly.
  • Patients can usually return to their normal daily activities after their symptoms improve.
  • Those who have been diagnosed with myocarditis should consult with their cardiologist (heart doctor) about return to exercise or sports.
I am not saying it was vaccine related or not, but just passing along info. I am about as much of an expert as you are, but I have an opinion just like you. I have no information on his vax status other than a source on the net stated that the Bills roster is 100% vax compliant.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
There is no way for @dpic73 or anyone else to argue with these numbers. Its disturbing.

There have been 1101 athlete deaths from cardiac arrest since June 2021 vs. 1101 deaths over 38 years.
mccullough-athlete-deaths-vaccine.jpg

There is no way for @dpic73 or anyone else to argue with these numbers. Its disturbing.

There have been 1101 athlete deaths from cardiac arrest since June 2021 vs. 1101 deaths over 38 years.
mccullough-athlete-deaths-vaccine.jpg
Dr Peter McCullough, Tucker Carlson LMAO. What is Miss Piggy's analysis?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT