ADVERTISEMENT

Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from a mysterious syndrome - as doctors seek answers through a new national register

1/ Don't underestimate the importance of the White House announcement today that Covid jabs will only be recommended annually.

It is the end for the mRNAs. Remember, they work against Omicron for AT MOST a couple of months...

White House signals most people will only need annual Covid booster"In the absence of a dramatically different variant, we likely are moving towards a path with a vaccination cadence similar to that of the annual influenza vaccine," Anthony Fauci said Tuesday.
https://www.statnews.com/2022/09/06...y-need-annual-covid-booster/?utm_campaign=rss
2/ So why would anyone get an once-yearly booster? Covid - like colds, unlike flu - now appears endemic in all seasons.

You'll see a push for voluntary vaccination this fall. It will fail.

And that will be the end.

Wall Street knows, which is why @moderna_tx is down 6% today.

Reactions: OleFastball

VIDEO: Megi Bakradze- the First Nurse to Receive AstraZeneca Vaccine in 2021 — DIED 24 Hours Later​

By Jim Hoft
Published September 8, 2022 at 10:35am
nurse-died-vaccine-astrageneca.jpg

In 2021, Georgian nurse Megi Brakadze, 27, was one of the first patients to take the AtraZeneca vaccine.
Within 24 hours she was dead.
Doctors tried to restart her heart but were not able to revive her completely.
For some reason, Megi’s story did not make the headlines. It was not allowed.
TRENDING: BREAKING: QUEEN ELIZABETH DEAD AT 96 - Longest Serving Monarch in British History
Megi’s death came a week after Italian clarinet teacher, Sandro Tognatti, died following the Oxford/AstraZeneca jab.

1100 Athletes Die From Sudden Death From 1966-2004, At Least 673 Have Died Since January 2021, Number Likely Higher​

By Margaret Flavin
Published September 10, 2022 at 8:00pm
ed-us-K0DMl4NmOPo-unsplash-1-scaled-e1648265368290.jpg

From January 2021 to April 2022, at least 673 athletes are said to have died from sudden death. This number is only 428 deaths less than the 1100 known to have died as outlined by a study on sudden death in athletes from 1966 through 2004. Those 1101 athlete deaths occurred over almost 40 years and yet 673 died over an only 16 month period since COVID vaccines have been introduced. Good Sciencing has that number closer to 1323 and includes a comprehensive list of each athlete death.
The Gateway Pundit has reported on dozens of these athlete deaths including an 18-year-old high school athlete, a 24-year-old Irish soccer player, a 27-year-old doctor and triathlete and so, so many more.
In a medical journal article entitled ‘Sudden cardiac death in athletes: the Lausanne Recommendations’ from 1966-2004, Sudden Cardiac Death (SCD) occurred in 1101 reported cases in athletes under 35 years old. The article shares:
Results: SCD occurred in 1101 (1966-2004) reported cases in athletes under 35 years, 50% had congenital anatomical heart disease and cardiomyopathies and 10% had early-onset atherosclerotic heart disease. Forty percent occurred in athletes under 18 years, 33% under 16 years; the female/male ratio was 1/9. SCD was reported in almost all sports; most frequently involved were soccer (30%), basketball (25%) and running (15%). The PPSP were of varying quality and content. The IOC consensus meeting accepted the proposed Lausanne Recommendations based on this research and expert opinions (http://multimedia.olympic.org/pdf/en_report_886.pdf).
TRENDING: IN STATE AFTER STATE... Democrats Are Running as Republicans to Get Into Office - They Even Have a Name for It - They Call it "Secret Sleepers"
Conclusion: SCD occurs more frequently in young athletes, even those under the age of 18 years, than expected and is predominantly caused by pre-existing congenital cardiac abnormalities. Premature atherosclerotic disease forms another important cause in these young adults. A generally acceptable PPSP has been achieved by the IOC’s acceptance of the Lausanne Recommendations.
Since 2021, athlete deaths have risen dramatically.
Good Sciencing reports, “It is definitely not normal for so many mainly young athletes to suffer from cardiac arrests or to die while playing their sport, but this year it is happening. Many of these heart issues and deaths come shortly after they got a COVID vaccine. While it is possible this can happen to people who did not get a COVID vaccine, the sheer numbers clearly point to the only obvious cause.”
Good-Sciencing-Chart.jpg

1100 Athletes Die From Sudden Death From 1966-2004, At Least 673 Have Died Since January 2021, Number Likely Higher​

By Margaret Flavin
Published September 10, 2022 at 8:00pm
ed-us-K0DMl4NmOPo-unsplash-1-scaled-e1648265368290.jpg

From January 2021 to April 2022, at least 673 athletes are said to have died from sudden death. This number is only 428 deaths less than the 1100 known to have died as outlined by a study on sudden death in athletes from 1966 through 2004. Those 1101 athlete deaths occurred over almost 40 years and yet 673 died over an only 16 month period since COVID vaccines have been introduced. Good Sciencing has that number closer to 1323 and includes a comprehensive list of each athlete death.
The Gateway Pundit has reported on dozens of these athlete deaths including an 18-year-old high school athlete, a 24-year-old Irish soccer player, a 27-year-old doctor and triathlete and so, so many more.
In a medical journal article entitled ‘Sudden cardiac death in athletes: the Lausanne Recommendations’ from 1966-2004, Sudden Cardiac Death (SCD) occurred in 1101 reported cases in athletes under 35 years old. The article shares:

Since 2021, athlete deaths have risen dramatically.
Good Sciencing reports, “It is definitely not normal for so many mainly young athletes to suffer from cardiac arrests or to die while playing their sport, but this year it is happening. Many of these heart issues and deaths come shortly after they got a COVID vaccine. While it is possible this can happen to people who did not get a COVID vaccine, the sheer numbers clearly point to the only obvious cause.”
Good-Sciencing-Chart.jpg
climate change

Perfectly healthy 51 year old i used to work with died of a heart attack last night. Things that make you go hmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Perfectly healthy 51 year old i used to work with died of a heart attack last night. Things that make you go hmmmm
things that make you go hmmm if you're an idiot

do you have any information or data to support the notion that his/her death was caused by covid or a covid vaccine?

things that make you go hmmm if you're an idiot

do you have any information or data to support the notion that his/her death was caused by covid or a covid vaccine?
Happened last night, so no.

You hear that denmark is no longer allowing any one under 50 to get the covid vaccine unless they have extenuating circumstances? Why do you think that is?

Covid has a mortality rate less than the flu.

Make sure to get your 4th and 5th booster. Im all for you getting them @WapPride

Happened last night, so no.

You hear that denmark is no longer allowing any one under 50 to get the covid vaccine unless they have extenuating circumstances? Why do you think that is?

Covid has a mortality rate less than the flu.

Make sure to get your 4th and 5th booster. Im all for you getting them @WapPride
so you were just making a comparison when there was nothing to support the claim...got it.

i would wager they're haltering mandatory covid vaccines in those who are LOW RISK and under 50 because they've gathered evidence to suggest it's the right course of action. i don't know much beyond what Denmark's public health authority has stated publicly: "people aged under 50 are generally not at particularly higher risk of becoming severely ill from COVID-19. In addition, younger people aged under 50 are well protected against becoming severely ill from COVID-19, as a very large number of them have already been vaccinated and have previously been infected with COVID-19, and there is consequently good immunity among this part of the population."

they did say that if you have relatives that are high risk then they recommend you still get the vaccine. their whole policy is not something i disagree with, and i would expect the US to possibly follow suit in the coming months.

so you were just making a comparison when there was nothing to support the claim...got it.

i would wager they're haltering mandatory covid vaccines in those who are LOW RISK and under 50 because they've gathered evidence to suggest it's the right course of action. i don't know much beyond what Denmark's public health authority has stated publicly: "people aged under 50 are generally not at particularly higher risk of becoming severely ill from COVID-19. In addition, younger people aged under 50 are well protected against becoming severely ill from COVID-19, as a very large number of them have already been vaccinated and have previously been infected with COVID-19, and there is consequently good immunity among this part of the population."

they did say that if you have relatives that are high risk then they recommend you still get the vaccine. their whole policy is not something i disagree with, and i would expect the US to possibly follow suit in the coming months.

Things that make you go hmmmmm is far from a claim you tard. Its another way of saying things that make you think. But you refuse to think for yourself. If i want your opinion i can go to facebook.

• Haha
Things that make you go hmmmmm is far from a claim you tard. Its another way of saying things that make you think. But you refuse to think for yourself. If i want your opinion i can go to facebook.

Things that make you go hmmmm

What’s curious is that we’ve known this stuff for a long long time. Why wait to make it part of the protocol?

There are so many of these stories now. I do not even post all of them that I see, but its sad and its way above historical norms. This vaccine scam was an attack on humanity.

What’s curious is that we’ve known this stuff for a long long time. Why wait to make it part of the protocol?
because of the reluctance to admit what isnt said there; that its not only unnecessary for healthy individuals under 50, it is increasingly obvious there is significantly more risk to them in the jab than the virus itself. that would implicitly indict the science that justified the compulsory imposition the jab was introduced to most of the western world with.

no governments that in many cases mandated, and at best looked to strongarm compliance via threats to employment and social exile, will voluntarily accept culpability for their role. no governments are prepared to publicly and willingly admit their dogmatic proclamations of "safe and effective" were based on nothing actually rooted in science. no governments are prepared to concede their hostility towards, and censorship of, individuals challenging the establishment didnt just indict their integrity in governing, it openly impeached their competence in doing so.

because of the reluctance to admit what isnt said there; that its not only unnecessary for healthy individuals under 50, it is increasingly obvious there is significantly more risk to them in the jab than the virus itself. that would implicitly indict the science that justified the compulsory imposition the jab was introduced to most of the western world with.

no governments that in many cases mandated, and at best looked to strongarm compliance via threats to employment and social exile, will voluntarily accept culpability for their role. no governments are prepared to publicly and willingly admit their dogmatic proclamations of "safe and effective" were based on nothing actually rooted in science. no governments are prepared to concede their hostility towards, and censorship of, individuals challenging the establishment didnt just indict their integrity in governing, it openly impeached their competence in doing so.
Well said and true!

of course you use facebook.

if a 51 year old having a heart attack makes you go "HMMMMMMM PERHAPS COVID VACCINE" then you are a ****ing moron

of course you use facebook.

if a 51 year old having a heart attack makes you go "HMMMMMMM PERHAPS COVID VACCINE" then you are a ****ing moron
Nah, i dont use facebook or any other gay sites.

How about ANOTHER 17 year old?

• Haha
no clue, but yeah i mean i don't think it's anything nefarious. i imagine they just figured it would probably be safer to continue that path while they gathered more info to support rolling back vaccine requirements

Nah, i dont use facebook or any other gay sites.

How about ANOTHER 17 year old?

what are you 13?

once again, you're looking at deaths with no evidence to support they were caused by vaccines and using them to justify your current beliefs. it's literally the opposite of what anyone with above room temp iQ should do

no clue, but yeah i mean i don't think it's anything nefarious. i imagine they just figured it would probably be safer to continue that path while they gathered more info to support rolling back vaccine requirements

Gotcha. Glad I trusted the science and data early on instead of the vaccine guidance, which was misaligned with the data. It seems the two are finally converging. It's unfortunate that many were forced to get the vaccine or laid off, shamed and vilified based on that misalignment.

So what's your point? What makes you want to post this? Does it satisfy some need you have? Just wondering what makes you how you are. You already know what the responses will be. Some will point out the fake/scamness of your information and your ignorance in realizing that, some will give likes because they think you're doing the lord's work in convincing the libtard masses. Just what does it accomplish? I assume you're aware enough to know this before you post. And that it's not going to change anything. So why?

So what's your point? What makes you want to post this? Does it satisfy some need you have? Just wondering what makes you how you are. You already know what the responses will be. Some will point out the fake/scamness of your information and your ignorance in realizing that, some will give likes because they think you're doing the lord's work in convincing the libtard masses. Just what does it accomplish? I assume you're aware enough to know this before you post. And that it's not going to change anything. So why?
Fake scamness of my information? Geez dude, I re-posted a phd.

I’m just trying to spread the Information that the vaccine is not worth the risk for males age 18-39. And probably for many others.

it will change some things. Getting this information out will prevent needless vaccine injuries.

sorry the truth hurts you.

• Haha
So now you want to listen to a politician over science. Life comes at you fast.
Did you read the article? I'm sure you didn't since you only listen to Trump, Margie Three Toes and quacks. This guy has been considered a quack since the time DeSantis brought him in. He is willing to ignore science to say things that Desatan wants him to say. If it owns the libs, then that's his position. He's ridiculous

Did you read the article? I'm sure you didn't since you only listen to Trump, Margie Three Toes and quacks. This guy has been considered a quack since the time DeSantis brought him in. He is willing to ignore science to say things that Desatan wants him to say. If it owns the libs, then that's his position. He's ridiculous
Except he was more correct on all things covid than any other source. Sigh

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73 and AugTig
And curious... what about forcing military, medical professionals, bankers, etc against their wills or suffer loss of job, loss of social status, etc.

In the end, if people are still lining up for more shots, IMO let em’. If they still trust the CDC, FDA, gvt in general, they do not need to procreate and should hasten to thy maker.

This country is dying from a lack of patriotism anyway, we will be lucky to make it past this next election in 1 piece.

And curious... what about forcing military, medical professionals, bankers, etc against their wills or suffer loss of job, loss of social status, etc.

In the end, if people are still lining up for more shots, IMO let em’. If they still trust the CDC, FDA, gvt in general, they do not need to procreate and should hasten to thy maker.

This country is dying from a lack of patriotism anyway, we will be lucky to make it past this next election in 1 piece.
military is forced against their will all the time to take vaccines and shots in order to stay in service.

private institutions (medical professionals, bankers, etc) requiring vaccine mandates is their prerogative. personally, i don't really care because i didn't at the time, and still don't, think the vaccine is a bad thing. knowing what we know now about the vaccines efficacy against the newer strains i would probably say that it should've only been required in at risk population groups, but you do the best with what information you have available to you at the time.

also, it's hard to argue with the new 600k member study on preventable deaths in R v D populations.

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT