ADVERTISEMENT

I Love Russia

hopefultiger13

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Aug 20, 2008
Pocatello, ID
So a quick question to all you Trump supporters out there.

After being told repeatedly that Trump and staff had no contact with the Russians during the campaign. We now have confirmation that at least two of the staffers (former NSA Flint and now AG Sessions) did have contact. Flint obviously lied about it, and looking at the tape of the Senate Confirmation hearings, it's pretty hard to see how Sessions didn't as well.
Does this bother you?

Hanging up now and listening.

OP is still crying because Hillary lost..

giphy.gif

Oh no, oh no...

Sessions didn't lie--the Russian ambass was just cruising by the office and Sessions was responding to contact where he was acting as a Trump surrogate. You know, totally legit...

Basically, it depends on what your definition of 'it' is...(swallow that, if you can, Trump supporters...)

He should definitely recuse himself though from an investigation that will never happen...

Reactions: marshmk

After being told repeatedly that Trump and staff had no contact with the Russians during the campaign. We now have confirmation that at least two of the staffers (former NSA Flint and now AG Sessions) did have contact. Flint obviously lied about it, and looking at the tape of the Senate Confirmation hearings, it's pretty hard to see how Sessions didn't as well.
Does this bother you?

Nothing he does bothers them.

Oh no, oh no...

Sessions didn't lie--the Russian ambass was just cruising by the office and Sessions was responding to contact where he was acting as a Trump surrogate. You know, totally legit...

Basically, it depends on what your definition of 'it' is...(swallow that, if you can, Trump supporters...)

He should definitely recuse himself though from an investigation that will never happen...

choofed.gif

I'm not a supporter of either major party. I'm a supporter of America. I find this as big a waste of time as the Hillary emails. How does focusing on any of this crap help the American people with jobs, healthcare, or a better way of life. American politics have sucked since Bush II and our elected leaders are so focused on tearing each other down that they do zero work for the actual people who voted for them.

Does this bother you?

Nope. Absolutely not. He had joint meetings with group which included Russia in his capacity as Senator.

I'm not a supporter of either major party. I'm a supporter of America. I find this as big a waste of time as the Hillary emails. How does focusing on any of this crap help the American people with jobs, healthcare, or a better way of life. American politics have sucked since Bush II and our elected leaders are so focused on tearing each other down that they do zero work for the actual people who voted for them.

This guy gets it.

At this point it's nothing more than a political agenda by the Dems.

Trump made a great speech and his approval rating goes up...now the Dems go full potato to try to rile up the masses once again because Sessions talked to the Russian Ambassador while he was a senator (which pretty much all senators communicate with ambassadors of other countries...all the time).

It blows my mind that people are freaking out because Trump wants to get along with Russia. A good relationship with Russia is good for the US, and vice versa.

That said, Sessions has got to go. If this Russia thing is what does it, fine. But that motherfvcker has got to go.

Sessions is a moron that guy needs to go ASAP

Reactions: clemben and marshmk

Does this bother you?

Oh wow, politicians lying, what a novel concept. As someone who is moderate I laugh at both sides accusing each other of the same shit when their party leaves office.

I heard why the Democrats in the white jackets wasn't clapping about anything the other night.

They couldn't they were in straight jackets.

Reactions: 1983Grad

Does this bother you?

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
The headline on the website Pravda trumpeted President Vladimir V. Putin’s latest coup, its nationalistic fervor recalling an era when its precursor served as the official mouthpiece of the Kremlin: “Russian Nuclear Energy Conquers the World.”

The article, in January 2013, detailed how the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

But the untold story behind that story is one that involves not just the Russian president, but also a former American president and a woman who would like to be the next one.

At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Glass houses.

Last edited:

Does this bother you?

c6f4cd276eb593963618931b8b7a3aa6.jpg

Had the Right gone full potato on Obama as the Libtards have with Trump the word Racist and hater would be used. Oh yeah...we didn't go full potato and still were called Racists and Terrorists. And when we had paid protestors screaming hatred and vitriol...oh yeah, we didn't do that.

You Libs are blind to what the previous 8 years did to us in the U.S. Now I could go on a rant with "for instances" with Obama, but it's a waste of time. So I'm going to tell you what we were told by you libs for those 8 years. GFY and get over it.

No..it didn't bother me.

Last edited:
He also met with the Ukrainian ambassador, Russia's arch enemy, the day before he was at a party with the Russian ambassador. Does not sound like he's trying to get in their good graces.

Media just trying to distort Trump's positive speech.

This whole Russia thing is just a wild goose chase. Russia didn't hack into any voting machines and change my vote or your vote or anyone else's vote. That has been confirmed numerous times by every agency we have. That is all that matters. If they cracked into Hilliary's illegal server and spread her emails out all over the world, that isn't changing our election. If they are the ones who are hacking into the current administration and providing it to news sources, it still isn't going to change anything. The biggest thing that we can all take from this is that we need to be A LOT better at Cyber Security within our Government. Russia is constantly hacking everyone's government and trying to cause Chaos in democratic societies. That is what they do. The US hacks everyone else as well.

Who cares if Senators, and military folks talked with Russia during the campaign. It doesn't change a thing. Voters cast their vote for Trump. Russia didn't cast any votes for Trump, the people did. All of this crap that is going on with the democrats and their ring leader, Obama, is just plain stupid and designed to stall Trump from getting things done. It didn't have any effect on the voters casting their votes at all. I would rather see them focus their energy on getting ACA fixed, protecting our country, getting tax reform simplified, fixing roads, bridges, and airports and simply do their job. The libs aren't doing there job, all they are doing is trying to stall, stall, stall. They want this 4 years to go by fast.

Oh wow, politicians lying, what a novel concept. As someone who is moderate I laugh at both sides accusing each other of the same shit when their party leaves office.
This is the correct perspective. I'm really not A Trump supporter, not even close, but I am not a libtard either. I hate having to defend Trump, but when the libtards keep making these wild accusations, whether they are true or not, like it's somehow worse than anything Obama, Clinton, or Sanders have done or would have done given the opportunity, I'm left with no choice but to defend him.

I am a Trump supporter but here is the head scratcher for me.."IF" I was a Democratic and a B.Sanders supporter I would be outrage at what the DMC & H.Clinton did to undermined his campaign and praise the Russians for bringing it to the public's eye.( If in fact it was the Russians). I have yet to read any true data that actually shows how the Russians actually help get Trump elected. If the Russians hack in and changed peoples votes then I could understand...

Reactions: CUT93

Does this bother you?

So, let me help you understand something. Sessions, as a senator, was on the Foreign Relations Committee. One of that committee's main jobs is meeting with diplomats of foreign countries, including, Russia. To be more clear, it was part of his JOB to MEET with said diplomats. Now, if they actually discussed anything illicit is another question. The questions posed during Sessions confirmation and there after are nothing more than "Gotcha!" questions meant to be obtuse. And before you go off guessing my political persuasion, BOTH parties are 100% guilty of this political theater and grandstanding, and that's all this is.

And for the record, I don't recall Schumer or any democrats calling for Holder's resignation over the Fast and Furious debacle, or calling for Lynch to resign for her meeting with Bill Clinton on the tarmac during the FBI's investigation into Hillary. So, give it a rest man.

I heard why the Democrats in the white jackets wasn't clapping about anything the other night.

They couldn't they were in straight jackets.
I thought they were from a Catholic girls' school. The Democrats are more dangerous than the Russians.

Reactions: scartiger

Yet by almost any definition TR was a modern day liberal. So, this statement is basically backwards.
So, let me help you understand something. Sessions, as a senator, was on the Foreign Relations Committee. One of that committee's main jobs is meeting with diplomats of foreign countries, including, Russia. To be more clear, it was part of his JOB to MEET with said diplomats. Now, if they actually discussed anything illicit is another question. The questions posed during Sessions confirmation and there after are nothing more than "Gotcha!" questions meant to be obtuse. And before you go off guessing my political persuasion, BOTH parties are 100% guilty of this political theater and grandstanding, and that's all this is.

And for the record, I don't recall Schumer or any democrats calling for Holder's resignation over the Fast and Furious debacle, or calling for Lynch to resign for her meeting with Bill Clinton on the tarmac during the FBI's investigation into Hillary. So, give it a rest man.

So it is ok to lie to Congress then because the questions are illegitimate. If so, why even have hearings?

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
The headline on the website Pravda trumpeted President Vladimir V. Putin’s latest coup, its nationalistic fervor recalling an era when its precursor served as the official mouthpiece of the Kremlin: “Russian Nuclear Energy Conquers the World.”

The article, in January 2013, detailed how the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

But the untold story behind that story is one that involves not just the Russian president, but also a former American president and a woman who would like to be the next one.

At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Glass houses.
what does that have to do with the issue at hand?

Reactions: ChicagoTiger85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT