ADVERTISEMENT

I, personally don’t think it’s ok for an ex-president to sell classified info about our nuclear weapons

Do libs not realize that the media is so leftist bias that nothing they say can be taken seriously?

if trump’s lawyers allow the warrant to be released, and it confirms media reports, will you still claim bias?

if trump’s lawyers allow the warrant to be released, and it confirms media reports, will you still claim bias?

it really does not matter what is found the crazy mob will redefine as needed to meet the narrative

i remind you about my saying we fell into recession late last year as confirmation is backward looking however there are certain bellweather indicators that when flashing red it is guarenteed recession

well we had the two quarters but now claims are that standards of defining recession are inaccurate

same with Trump

he will have done same as other presidents but it will be spun as wrong

hell yeah

So, no believing any major news outlets (sans FOX) and no believing governmental agencies?

That sounds like a really limited information set you are left with, doesn't it?
i think you are misrepresenting what he's saying.

What he's really saying is that he believes any source that says somethign he disasgrees with is overly biased and not to be trusted. but if the source produces content he agrees with, that source is worth of trust.

Omg you are dense. It is modus operandi to never comment even after the warrant is executed. Not one day after, not two days after, not a week after, not a month after. Silence IS the norm. That is what is supposed to happen and somehow you are saying that doing what they were supposed to do is an admission of guilt. How are you not getting that the fact they actually HAD to comment is the absolute exception and not the norm. They had to because of the public circus Trump created. So, you are criticizing them for doing exactly what they were supposed to do, quietly collecting evidence as part of an investigation and not make this public.

You must not keep up with the news. I wasn’t talking about theoretical, the guy that attacked the FBI office got shot dead. So, all this outrage against the FBI led one guy to think “enough is enough” (from their perspective) and the guy is now dead. Why? Because instead of letting this thing play out and gathering the facts, a bunch of MAGA idiots jumped to conclusions and are riling everyone up. How many more are going to happen before you guys stop criticizing people for doing their jobs and inventing grand conspiracies.

Funny, when someone gets shot by a cop for not cooperating, you guys are like “they should have listened to their instructions”. But when Trump illegally takes classified documents to a golf course, you blame for the FBI for trying to get them back. Trump had months and a subpoena to return the docs. He chose not to. But hey, let’s blame the guys that had to go pick them up, Trump is absolutely not to blame for doing something illegal that could jeopardize national security (nuclear weapons docs), why in the effing world would you ever have classified nuclear weapons info at a golf course? Please show me the logic that makes you think it is okay and that Trump is a victim in doing so?
Except by all accounts theyre not building a murder case you pigeon theyre looking for something specific which is their explanation for getting a search warrant. Its the biggest story in the world and involves the most polarizing figure in a highly politically charged climate…that cant be left on the burner for 2 days.

so the guy who was at the fbi office got killed? Good news for you i guess. And no i dont give a sht about stupid people winning stupid prizes. Markets are open ill see more on the weekends but i cant be bothered to care unless its going to impact market risk or is something like institutional decay that will impact the future. Youve jumped to your own conclusions. You have no idea what actually happened.

and yea im not on a team because im not a kool aid drinking halfwit that needs other people to think for me. As far as conspiracies i mean the only difference between them and the truth the last few years has been like 6-12 months. Maybe if the govt and media megaphone didnt lambast anything that went against their word as a conspiracy theory only to have to walk that back people might believe you. Thats a bed the left made. Just like the left weaponized the fbi and irs multiple times in recent years. And you have the audacity to think people should just be expected to trust a govt process? This is your problem, you see it as teams. The republicans have tribalists too. They all suck. The rest of us normals are getting fed the fk up with the govt operating like a deranged 3rd world autocracy taking increasingly authoritative actions to silence and attack enemies. Tons of people are perplexed how the nazis happened and know theyd never have just gone along. If youre sitting there thinking anyone who isnt explicitly on your team and make assumptions about them…if youre ok silencing any voice thats not violating any law but expresses thoughts contrary to your own under the guise of “misinformation”, if you ranted about the unvaccinated killing people or for masks and lockdowns - only to find out the cdc caught up to common sense and “conspiracy theories” the other day….well thats how they happened. Useful idiots who let a lunatic think for them.

idno who youre even talking to in half of that tho. I never blamed the fbi for anything here i just think theyre useless, full of sht, and politicized. As is garland. And i expect this just ends up being more egg on their face.

when it comes to cops or anyone shooting another person actually my problem is we blame the gun and not all the failures from family members to coworkers to the state for allowing someone they knews mental to get to a point they took that action. For cops specifically, many more times than not theyre justified. The issue being used as a political pawn only divides. Just like we make monkeypox and covid emergencies but a disease that dwarfs those in death totals doesnt get address because we dont want to offend the body positive folk. Or we forced nonstop messaging about useless masks during covid but never once told people to stop living and eating like a fat piece of sht. Mandatory vaccines. Or how we just buried epsteins network. Not one of these things is in any way morally defensible, but tribalists never leave the party line. I could give a million more examples of why the govt is a lying decaying spineless entity. The left has gone too far though, absolutely batsht crazy party run by a twitter mob

Reactions: TigerGrowls
i'll always love the theory that the FBI is a liberal arm, considering all LEOs i've ever known are republican, and the FBI has historically been a hyper conservative institution.

Do conservatives not realize that they dismiss out of hand any news that doesn't fit a pro-Trump narrative?

Like, even if you are skeptical, the normal reaction to this story would be something like "wow, that's crazy, would definitely be concerning if true". Just comes off as very bad faith.
Read the board more, don't just pick and choose what you want to read. Helps with factual conclusions!

Last edited:
i think you are misrepresenting what he's saying.

What he's really saying is that he believes any source that says somethign he disasgrees with is overly biased and not to be trusted. but if the source produces content he agrees with, that source is worth of trust.
Sometimes you have to meet people where they are at!

I officially think I know what he has that’s top secret… it’s the KFC Secret Formuler
801334ec4eda85fd1895967e8ce4aedb

I didn’t, it was taken down for me because some butthurt baby reported me

People really are pussies these days

I reported you. Because it was a ****ing swastika scumbag.

I was given a week long ban for far less. But here you are still posting.

Calling me a pussy for objecting to a swastika makes you a ****ing moron and a huge piece of shit. You should have lost your account.

But that’s just me. I don’t hate America like @Solid Orange Blood or @TigerGrowls
Good thing we know that you ingest and fully swallow, hook line and sinker, fake news.

God some of yall will believe anything written by the broadcast corporations. Most of us know that the deep state just whispers anything they want in their ear and its regurgitated. They are playing y'all for fools. Wake up!

Your 2 days argument is beyond stupid and let me explain why. Because everyone is considered innocent until proven guilty, they NEVER share what they are doing because it could hurt someone’s reputation. So it is the normal policy to not announce the search or make public comments about an investigation.

In this particular case, Trump himself is the one who outed himself. He is the one who went public with it and LIED about their degree of cooperation publicly. Obviously the numb nuts on the right ate it up and this sparked an outrage. To the point where FBI/DOJ are receiving death threats from you guys and one MAGA idiot tried to breach the FBI office in Cincinnati. So congrats, people are dying because of your stupidity.

So, the DOJ had to respond to this outrage and called Trump’s bluff. He chose to make this public, they’re saying okay, let’s show the world what we are were looking for.

You people are sick, Trump could molest a child in a live stream and you would be defending Trump ( “the child deserved it”, “the child was a leftist and had it coming”, “this was the daughter of an FBI agent”, “it was payback”). As much as the woke mindset is a mental illness, you guys are absolutely insane.
Did you believe the nuclear codes bullshit also? haha.

Have they raided Hillary's home looking for those top secret documents yet?

Two tiered justice systems won't last.

This isn't what the story is though. Re: the warrant, my understanding is that the federal judge has to sign off on the release of it- DOJ motioned yesterday for its release.

Sounds like FBI knowledge of potential nuclear secrets is a fairly recent development due to an informant giving them a tip. Previously, the Archives was negotiating over other less important stuff - this was about something different.
Believed the "nuclear" bullshit story also. Hook line and sinker. Wake up people!

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Let’s be real for a moment…

Are you really so weak that a picture that was posted as a troll upsets you?

How about you being so weak that you got your jollies posting an extremely insensitive image just to upset people.

Personal history, I have many Jewish friends and many gay friends. That image combining the Pride flag with a swastika was sick. I care about my friends and I don't want to be forced to look at that image that disrespects people that I love and respect.

Do better.

Reactions: dpic73
You believed the Nuclear story too didnt you? Wake up!!!

Have they raided Hillary's home yet looking for those top secret butter emails?

Except by all accounts theyre not building a murder case you pigeon theyre looking for something specific which is their explanation for getting a search warrant. Its the biggest story in the world and involves the most polarizing figure in a highly politically charged climate…that cant be left on the burner for 2 days.

so the guy who was at the fbi office got killed? Good news for you i guess. And no i dont give a sht about stupid people winning stupid prizes. Markets are open ill see more on the weekends but i cant be bothered to care unless its going to impact market risk or is something like institutional decay that will impact the future. Youve jumped to your own conclusions. You have no idea what actually happened.

and yea im not on a team because im not a kool aid drinking halfwit that needs other people to think for me. As far as conspiracies i mean the only difference between them and the truth the last few years has been like 6-12 months. Maybe if the govt and media megaphone didnt lambast anything that went against their word as a conspiracy theory only to have to walk that back people might believe you. Thats a bed the left made. Just like the left weaponized the fbi and irs multiple times in recent years. And you have the audacity to think people should just be expected to trust a govt process? This is your problem, you see it as teams. The republicans have tribalists too. They all suck. The rest of us normals are getting fed the fk up with the govt operating like a deranged 3rd world autocracy taking increasingly authoritative actions to silence and attack enemies. Tons of people are perplexed how the nazis happened and know theyd never have just gone along. If youre sitting there thinking anyone who isnt explicitly on your team and make assumptions about them…if youre ok silencing any voice thats not violating any law but expresses thoughts contrary to your own under the guise of “misinformation”, if you ranted about the unvaccinated killing people or for masks and lockdowns - only to find out the cdc caught up to common sense and “conspiracy theories” the other day….well thats how they happened. Useful idiots who let a lunatic think for them.

idno who youre even talking to in half of that tho. I never blamed the fbi for anything here i just think theyre useless, full of sht, and politicized. As is garland. And i expect this just ends up being more egg on their face.

when it comes to cops or anyone shooting another person actually my problem is we blame the gun and not all the failures from family members to coworkers to the state for allowing someone they knews mental to get to a point they took that action. For cops specifically, many more times than not theyre justified. The issue being used as a political pawn only divides. Just like we make monkeypox and covid emergencies but a disease that dwarfs those in death totals doesnt get address because we dont want to offend the body positive folk. Or we forced nonstop messaging about useless masks during covid but never once told people to stop living and eating like a fat piece of sht. Mandatory vaccines. Or how we just buried epsteins network. Not one of these things is in any way morally defensible, but tribalists never leave the party line. I could give a million more examples of why the govt is a lying decaying spineless entity. The left has gone too far though, absolutely batsht crazy party run by a twitter mob
Nailed it

How about you being so weak that you got your jollies posting an extremely insensitive image just to upset people.

Personal history, I have many Jewish friends and many gay friends. That image combining the Pride flag with a swastika was sick. I care about my friends and I don't want to be forced to look at that image that disrespects people that I love and respect.

Do better.

Cry your stupid tears to someone else. Personal history lmao

Honestly, you may want to go check on your wife, there’s a 99% chance she’s shacked up with someone else right now

Wait.... Do you believe Donald Trump is honest and telling you the truth? That's hilarious.
I dont think he stole nuclear codes. That is just bullshit on its face.

I also dont believe hillary clinton, joe biden or for that matter pretty much any politician or mainstream news.

But keep gobbling it down hook line and sinker. You guys are looking like morons. Think a little bit before digesting whats in the "news". They have lied to you over and over again and y'all keep falling for it.

Reactions: JoeBidenSniffsKids
I dont think he stole nuclear codes. That is just bullshit on its face.

I also dont believe hillary clinton, joe biden or for that matter pretty much any politician or mainstream news.

But keep gobbling it down hook line and sinker. You guys are looking like morons. Think a little bit before digesting whats in the "news". They have lied to you over and over again and y'all keep falling for it.

Covid is going to kill 8% of the people who get it!
Trump colluded with Russia!
Trump peed on hookers in Obama's bed.
Masks will stop covid!
The "vaccine" will prevent spread.
Trump has nuclear secrets and codes at Mar a Lago and is going to sell them to Putin.

There is no end to what you people will believe. Please think critically before digesting the bullshit being funneled by the government through the news organizations.

Yeah, it’s called having principles. Believing in honestly, integrity, responsibility. Trumpism takes a shit on those and that bugs the crap out of some of us. Obviously, those that benefit from Trumpism will defend it till the end. Something being beneficial doesn’t make it right. Trumpism is a cancer eating away at the soul of our nation. Constant conspiracies, victim hood, attack on real patriots, it is bringing out the worse in people.
You can shit on Trump supporters all you want, but at this point, if you blindly accept what the intelligence agencies and MSM tell you, save us the “principles” bullshit

Yeah, it’s called having principles. Believing in honestly, integrity, responsibility. Trumpism takes a shit on those and that bugs the crap out of some of us. Obviously, those that benefit from Trumpism will defend it till the end. Something being beneficial doesn’t make it right. Trumpism is a cancer eating away at the soul of our nation. Constant conspiracies, victim hood, attack on real patriots, it is bringing out the worse in people.
Except those "Conspiracies" have turned out to be fact!

Cry your stupid tears to someone else. Personal history lmao

Honestly, you may want to go check on your wife, there’s a 99% chance she’s shacked up with someone else right now

walk down the street with the swastika on if you think it was so clever. wear it to work then tell everyone to relax and that they are all bitches because they are offended.

you wont. because you are scumbag pos racist who absolutely knows what would happen to him in public with a ****ing swastika on his chest.

you are a coward.

Covid is going to kill 8% of the people who get it!
Trump colluded with Russia!
Trump peed on hookers in Obama's bed.
Masks will stop covid!
The "vaccine" will prevent spread.
Trump has nuclear secrets and codes at Mar a Lago and is going to sell them to Putin.

There is no end to what you people will believe. Please think critically before digesting the bullshit being funneled by the government through the news organizations.

Again, you believe Donald Trump.

All one has to do is look at life in America under Trump (powerful, prosperous, respected world wide and law abiding); versus Biden (recession, inflation, laughed at by other nations, lawlessness, and corrupt). How about Hunter and Uncle Joe's brother?

Whataboutism. What does Hunter have to do with a discussion of Donald Trump's honesty?

walk down the street with the swastika on if you think it was so clever. wear it to work then tell everyone to relax and that they are all bitches because they are offended.

you wont. because you are scumbag pos racist who absolutely knows what would happen to him in public with a ****ing swastika on his chest.

you are a coward.
Sir this is a Wendy’s

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT