ADVERTISEMENT

I talked to a Greenville restaurant owner today

@PawsFan_ If this is true, then why is the President of the United States openly lobbying for States to lift social distancing rules, even when polls show majorities of citizens in many of those States favor the rules? Sure sounds like the Federal Government denying States rights?
Is he forcing states to open? No.

And for those that don't want restrictions lifted, stay hunkered down in your house. No one is stopping you.

I have no problem with reasonable occupancy rates to avoid crowding. I do have a problem with "you can't be open, period."

You might want to go back and read the first two pages of the thread. This discussion has been about occupancy rates and enforcement, not "you can't be open, period."

I'm in TN and my gf is on unemployement. She researched it and said the money given will still be taxed for next year. A lot of people will be in for a rude awakening who did not understand taxes if true. She's smart so I just took her word for it. I've not looked into it at all.

Yea,I believe she is correct. I spoke with my sister,she is a dental hygienist, she was off for a couple months but is returning next week. She said they had the option to have the taxes taken out weekly,which I'm sure most did not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT