ADVERTISEMENT

If you are worried about Inflation just Spend MORE Money

lol. Now we know where @dpic73 gets his news from. The super spreaders of misinformation. Imagine thinking this was true. Lol. You would literally have to be brain dead to draw that conclusion.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
lol. Now we know where @dpic73 gets his news from. The super spreaders of misinformation. Imagine thinking this was true. Lol. You would literally have to be brain dead to draw that conclusion.

448355834_10233399748240123_2308602577556854461_n.jpg

Reactions: Dungeon09
Just throw your excess money into the market, mutual funds, stocks, whatever. Kevin O'Leary once said that he never ever spent his own money, always on credit. Why spend your own when someone else can pay it for you? so long as you are responsible and make the payments timely to avoid interest. Only thing i have coming out of my account is the mortgage and car payment because they demand you do that

lol. How pathetic to have to support someone who literally wanders around.

There are plenty of times that biden actually did make himself look super old, this is not one of them.

I sense a lot of desperation from the magas.

Inflation dropping.

Oil refinery capacity increased, which will lower gas prices even further. record high oil production.

record high employment (jobs, jobs, jobs)

biden has taken action on the border when magas have not.

the maga controlled congress has done nothing to help the american people.

the "two tiered justice system" narrative has collapsed.

no biden impeachment.

record high stock market.

trump is a convicted felon.

All you have now is the "biden is old" arguments. Meanwhile, trump makes a fool of himself every time his teleprompter turns off.

The debate will tell a lot. If biden shows up and waxes trump, then it could all be over.

I fully expect trump to chicken out of the debate.

Reactions: dpic73
There are plenty of times that biden actually did make himself look super old, this is not one of them.

Inflation dropping.

Oil refinery capacity increased, which will lower gas prices even further. record high oil production.

no biden impeachment.

All you have now is the "biden is old" arguments. Meanwhile, trump makes a fool of himself every time his teleprompter turns off.

The debate will tell a lot. If biden shows up and waxes trump, then it could all be over.

inlfation dropping? In what respect? The inflation your policies created are no longer increasing at as fast a rate?

Inflation has been ~24% over Bidens Term. Over 5% a year when the target inflation is 2%. And real inflation is probably much higher. Go tell the Suburban mom that inflation is coming down and they will laugh in your face.

Inflation dropping.

no biden impeachment.

Are more traffic deaths and a shortage of mechanics Biden's fault?

Rising car repair costs​

The cost to repair a car is up 6.7% for the year, according to CPI data. That’s a much slower rate compared to recent years. But it’s still much more expensive compared to before the pandemic, said Tim Zawacki, principal research analyst at S&P Global Market Intelligence.

Contributing to the rising cost of repairing a car are more expensive auto parts and wage increases for car mechanics due to labor shortages, Zawacki told CNN.

More severe and frequent car accidents​

The number of traffic deaths in the US was up by around 7,000 in 2022, to 42,795, compared to before the pandemic, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s latest estimates.

That has led to an increase in claims that is well above historical averages because of their severity, according to LexisNexis Risk Solutions data. Their data indicates that insurers booked losses on 27% of collision claims in 2022. That’s three percentage points higher than 2021.

LexisNexis also attributes that rise to riskier driving behaviors such as speeding, texting behind the wheel and driving under the influence of either drugs or alcohol.

Beyond the repair costs associated with more severe car damage, they also “tend to lead to a higher share of claims with attorney representation, which usually ends up being more costly for insurers,” said Zawacki.

inlfation dropping? In what respect? The inflation your policies created are no longer increasing at as fast a rate?

Inflation has been ~24% over Bidens Term. Over 5% a year when the target inflation is 2%. And real inflation is probably much higher. Go tell the Suburban mom that inflation is coming down and they will laugh in your face.

Which policies? Be specific.

ah yes. $150B in student loan forgiveness in 2023 caused runaway global inflation that began in late 2020.
No. It was one of several inflationary policies. You asked me to name just one, and i easily did.

No. It was one of several inflationary policies. You asked me to name just one, and i easily did.
No i didn't ask you to name just one. Liar.

And no. you didn't name one easily. How in the actual **** did policy implemented in late 2023 affect inflation in 2020-2023?

No i didn't ask you to name just one. Liar.

And no. you didn't name one easily. How in the actual **** did policy implemented in late 2023 affect inflation in 2020-2023?
Is "forgiving" loans an inflationary policy or not?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT