ADVERTISEMENT

If You Come at the King You Best Not Miss - Christmas Edition

Those without convictions are leaving their lives to others. I agree it is senseless to argue with people who have no ability to reason and recognize what it true. Their only purpose, at least in this forum, is to win an argument at the expense of what is actually real. Conservatives may engage in these discussions too, but the future of our country is at the forefront of our minds, not just winning an argument. No one wins. We are just demonstrating how the progressive left has intentionally polarized this country.
If MAGA conservatives have their way, the future looks pretty dark. Time for you to push back against those forces if you really care about this country.

This article is alarming and shows where we're headed

Yep, it is only the left that is polarizing the country. The maga “**** your feelings, lock her up, own the libs at all costs, attack Nancy Pelosi’s husband with a hammer crowd and then claim it was a gay lover dispute” crowd bears no responsibility for anything.
Wait, so you don't think that was Paul Pelosi's gay lover?

Wait, so you don't think that was Paul Pelosi's gay lover?
giphy.gif

Joe Rogan - "What is the machine that runs this country? Its very clear its not the elected representatives doing the will of the people. Its not"

Joe gets it.

Last edited:
“You know the worst thing about this indictment, under the terms of this indictment, Jack Smith can be indicted. Let me explain to you why,” Dershowitz said. “The statute says the following, two or more persons conspire to injure and deny somebody the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured him by the constitution. What if a court ultimately rules that Donald Trump had a right under the First Amendment to make his Jan. 6 speech and to do what he did? Then Jack Smith will have conspired to deny him of that right. That’s how serious this is.” - Alan Dershowitz

“You know the worst thing about this indictment, under the terms of this indictment, Jack Smith can be indicted. Let me explain to you why,” Dershowitz said. “The statute says the following, two or more persons conspire to injure and deny somebody the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured him by the constitution. What if a court ultimately rules that Donald Trump had a right under the First Amendment to make his Jan. 6 speech and to do what he did? Then Jack Smith will have conspired to deny him of that right. That’s how serious this is.” - Alan Dershowitz

This isn't a freedom of speech case. They were very careful to avoid that.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
"Free speech doesn't give you the right to engage in a fraudulent conspiracy"

-Bill Barr

Reactions: iceheart08
You are not wrong. But it is comical that you, an election denier, and @Willence - I don’t even have time to get into his bias - are lecturing others about this.

Look in the mirror.
Not lecturing, just facts.

I’ve always been a Trump fan, but again.. time to move on. I think Biden is terrible, but I just signed the best contract of my career.

My success has never been contingent on anyone else, especially a person in politics.

If you’ll allow me to say… You’d do yourself a favor by not worrying about Trump as much, as well. Or Biden.

Those without convictions are leaving their lives to others. I agree it is senseless to argue with people who have no ability to reason and recognize what it true. Their only purpose, at least in this forum, is to win an argument at the expense of what is actually real. Conservatives may engage in these discussions too, but the future of our country is at the forefront of our minds, not just winning an argument. No one wins. We are just demonstrating how the progressive left has intentionally polarized this country.
I agree with much of this, and remember, I vote, too.

My daily energy is far removed from these silly arguments.

Didn’t you have to serve a 1-year exile here due to your inability to stay away from parroting a non-sensical “silly argument”? Maybe I’m mis-remembering.
It was a simple bet on the ‘20 presidential election. So yes.. you are.

I did what I said I’d do.

Reactions: Clemson Goat
And it will be sorely needed! Not sure he can complete it in four years, but it will be a great start and satisfying to watch.

I mean, he already had four years and other than all the deep state guys he hired, who then testified about what a crazy,dumbass,scumbag he is, What else did he accomplish? That whole repeal and replace didn't go so well for him

That's all you MAGAs care about isn't it? You want to make America pay for the crimes HE committed.
Let's get it right. America has been paying for the last 7 years while the left has mostly ignored it, conspiring to take down a president, then former president with extremely dubious charges for the obvious reason that they are scared to death that he'll be elected again and reverse the takedown of America they have begun. Trump isn't a democracy killer. It's a made up narrative propagated by the left to scare the gullible. The Biden regime has been killing America at a furious pace for 2 1/2 years.

I mean, he already had four years and other than all the deep state guys he hired, who then testified about what a crazy,dumbass,scumbag he is, What else did he accomplish? That whole repeal and replace didn't go so well for him
Yes, I agree somewhat. Surprisingly Trump can be naive, demonstrated by the questionable hires he made and those that were allowed to keep positions left over from the Obama admin. We all scratched our heads. To think he could trust them or win them over was a terrible mistake. He loves praise and I'm afraid he received some false praise during his hiring initiative. I hope he learned a lesson.

Let's get it right. America has been paying for the last 7 years while the left has mostly ignored it, conspiring to take down a president, then former president with extremely dubious charges for the obvious reason that they are scared to death that he'll be elected again and reverse the takedown of America they have begun. Trump isn't a democracy killer. It's a made up narrative propagated by the left to scare the gullible. The Biden regime has been killing America at a furious pace for 2 1/2 years.
Bullshit Ken and you know it, but Trump re-wired your MAGA brain so thoroughly that you don't even recognize evil when you see it anymore. Gracefully accepting defeat and participating in the peaceful transfer of power is an American tradition that ONLY HE gave the middle finger to because he's an indecent man who cares more about himself than our system of government.

Not sure what kind of mental gymnastics you have to jump through to make him acceptable after what he's done since the election. If maliciously lying about the election and siccing an unruly mob to the Capitol on Jan. 6th, that resulted in 5 deaths doesn't affect your support for him, you may want to do a character check because yours has been corrupted....which makes you bad for this country.

Reactions: flotiger
Derp, poor baby! It's so unfair that his trial will be held in the places that he committed those crimes! Waaah!!

He will never be convicted and even if he is the Supreme Court will over turn it.

And if he is re-elected he is going scorched earth on the commies trying to destroy this nation.

No matter what happens We The People (including you Libs) win because the communists have been exposed.

He will never be convicted and even if he is the Supreme Court will over turn it.

And if he is re-elected he is going scorched earth on the commies trying to destroy this nation.

No matter what happens We The People (including you Libs) win because the communists have been exposed.
I have more faith in the Supreme Court than that because even they saw through his fraudulent election lies and refused to take those cases.

The commies you refer to are a figment of your cult-driven imagination and going scorched earth against the citizens of our own country simply because they believe that criminals should be held accountable doesn't help a damn thing and certainly not the rule of law.

The dark, hate-driven cult of Trumpism must be extinguished if this country is to survive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT