ADVERTISEMENT

In COVID News...

Jimmy Green Beans

Valles Marineris
Dec 25, 2019
  • Pfizer will not sell their gene therapy shots in countries where they are not exempt to being sued. Nothing to see here.
  • VAERS continues to report unprecedented injuries from the shots.
  • The government of Japan reports that the gene therapy shots significantly increases heart issues
  • Twitter censors the WHO for labeling the gene therapy shots as potentially dangerous to the heart
  • Several judges have cited the lack of effectiveness with the gene therapy shots in their rulings to halt any mandates from the hapless Biden administration
Meanwhile, many idiot clowns keep their heads in the sand and listen to voices of authority like mindless drones. Good luck with your "vaccine" injuries. My hope is that some of you will come to terms with your ignorance and stubbornness and actually follow real science...not political science.

And, for those of you that don't, the laws of nature will prevail...

• Pfizer will not sell their gene therapy shots in countries where they are not exempt to being sued. Nothing to see here.
  • The government of Japan reports that the gene therapy shots significantly increases heart issues
  • Twitter censors the WHO for labeling the gene therapy shots as potentially dangerous to the heart
  • Several judges have cited the lack of effectiveness with the gene therapy shots in their rulings to halt any mandates from the hapless Biden administration
Meanwhile, many idiot clowns keep their heads in the sand and listen to voices of authority like mindless drones. Good luck with your "vaccine" injuries. My hope is that some of you will come to terms with your ignorance and stubbornness and actually follow real science...not political science.

Its time for my booster shot. Looking forward to it

AP_20343708244290.jpg

yet you have had many boosters in your life

Yea, how many gene editing "vaccines" have you had for something that for most is very benign? Makes a lot of sense...

Driving is significantly more dangerous. Have you given up driving? By your logic, we should shut down the economy until we revert back to the stone age. Based on your line of reasoning, you would be very comfortable in the stone age...

Yea, how many gene editing "vaccines" have you had for something that for most is very benign? Makes a lot of sense...

Driving is significantly more dangerous. Have you given up driving? By your logic, we should shut down the economy until we revert back to the stone age. Based on your line of reasoning, you would be very comfortable in the stone age...
bureau of transportation estimates that there are 204Mil personal vehicles in the United States. The estimate is that 87% of those vehicles are used daily for personal trips. That would mean that there are 177,480,00 Million vehicles on US roads every day. If we apply a 2% death rate (common agreed upon death rate of Covid) to personal travel that would mean there would be 3,549,600 Million deaths per day ..........

And it's not gene-editing. Saying this makes you look more stupid.

And it's not gene-editing. Saying this makes you look more stupid.
Are you serious! The inventor of the technology disagrees with you idiot. His name is Robert Malone. It is your problem that you lack the intellectual curiosity and discipline to challenge your own manufactured and desired "facts". Not sorry I hurt your fragile feelings. Truth matters idiot.

bureau of transportation estimates that there are 204Mil personal vehicles in the United States. The estimate is that 87% of those vehicles are used daily for personal trips. That would mean that there are 177,480,00 Million vehicles on US roads every day. If we apply a 2% death rate (common agreed upon death rate of Covid) to personal travel that would mean there would be 3,549,600 Million deaths per day ..........
Your flaw is the reported death rate attributed to COVID. Have you not noticed the significant adjustments and revisions down to the death rate? In Italy, the government adjusted DOWN the death rate by 97%! Stop watching MSNBC and FoxNews and look at facts.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Are you serious! The inventor of the technology disagrees with you idiot. His name is Robert Malone. It is your problem that you lack the intellectual curiosity and discipline to challenge your own manufactured and desired "facts". Not sorry I hurt your fragile feelings. Truth matters idiot.
"Inaccurate: The development of the mRNA vaccines is due to the work of hundreds of researchers, one of which is Robert Malone. Together with his co-authors, Malone contributed early evidence that mRNA could be delivered and produce proteins in cells. However, because crucial hurdles to develop the mRNA vaccines were resolved by many researchers , Malone cannot be claimed the inventor of this vaccine technology."

Reactions: yoshi121374
Your flaw is the reported death rate attributed to COVID. Have you not noticed the significant adjustments and revisions down to the death rate? In Italy, the government adjusted DOWN the death rate by 97%! Stop watching MSNBC and FoxNews and look at facts.

"VERDICT

False. Italy did not downgrade its COVID-19 death toll by 97%. Rather, posts misconstrue an analysis by Italy’s National Institute of Health on the characteristics of the patients who have died of COVID-19 in the country."

Reactions: yoshi121374

deflection. who saw that coming?

and not that this has anything to do with anything, but where do you get 'gene editing' from? Is it a magic book of stories or? and, yes, my car does drive for me now and it's much safer than any human.

deflection. who saw that coming?

and not that this has anything to do with anything, but where do you get 'gene editing' from? Is it a magic book of stories or? and, yes, my car does drive for me now and it's much safer than any human.
Amazing how scared you are to address facts. Talk about deflection...

"VERDICT

False. Italy did not downgrade its COVID-19 death toll by 97%. Rather, posts misconstrue an analysis by Italy’s National Institute of Health on the characteristics of the patients who have died of COVID-19 in the country."

Wrong. The data being reported by the government of Italy directly refutes that. You are getting desperate. Any attempt by you to ignore the millions of vaccine injuries being reported via VAERS. You can't stomach the truth and want to justify your own careless decision to get the gene altering jab.

News flash, truth is not relative. There is a black and a white regarding truth. The fact is the gene therapy is the largest experiment in human history and a bunch of sheep willing were being led to into their scheme. Good luck! I really do mean that. I am hoping you and your family are some of the lucky ones...

"Inaccurate: The development of the mRNA vaccines is due to the work of hundreds of researchers, one of which is Robert Malone. Together with his co-authors, Malone contributed early evidence that mRNA could be delivered and produce proteins in cells. However, because crucial hurdles to develop the mRNA vaccines were resolved by many researchers , Malone cannot be claimed the inventor of this vaccine technology."

I smell desperation...you are reaching so hard!!!

Wrong. The data being reported by the government of Italy directly refutes that. You are getting desperate. Any attempt by you to ignore the millions of vaccine injuries being reported via VAERS. You can't stomach the truth and want to justify your own careless decision to get the gene altering jab.

News flash, truth is not relative. There is a black and a white regarding truth. The fact is the gene therapy is the largest experiment in human history and a bunch of sheep willing were being led to into their scheme. Good luck! I really do mean that. I am hoping you and your family are some of the lucky ones...
😅 I am hoping you and your family don't collect a Herman Cain award

You've got to be trolling. You keep saying stupid shit just to make us refute you. You know VAERS doesn't work that way. I'm gonna quit playing your game. Nobody except @TigerGrowls is this dumb

Reactions: dpic73
...... current (as of yesterday) death rate attributed to Covid is 1.6%. That has been pretty steady throughout the pandemic. Its small, very small ... and that data point alone WOULDNT encourage me, personally, to do anything about Covid. Its when you factor in "exponential spread", "transmissibility, and the "over all population" that 1.6% becomes a horrifying number.....

but ... back on topic ...I was merely pointing out how hyperbolic and WRONG you were/are when you said "Driving is significantly more dangerous". Approximately 3700 deaths occur each day from vehicular accidents, which is about .00314% of the people who drive each day.

NOW if you were to say "Driving is significantly more dangerous than being vaccinated and dying of Covid", that would be true.

and ....just ... a closing tidbit here .... you keep using the word "FACTS".... that word doesnt mean what you think it means.

Great! Good luck with your infirmities.
its already been established that your understanding of the VAERS data is ... elementary. Using that data to push a Vaccine Injury narrative is akin to saying that you shouldnt take Aspirin because it will kill you. Approximate 3000 deaths occur each year from Aspirin use ..... approximately 60 Billion Aspirin tablets are taken each year. VAERS data, as you are interpreting it, would show Aspirin use as a medicinal injury or a risk.

Reactions: DW4_2016
...... current (as of yesterday) death rate attributed to Covid is 1.6%. That has been pretty steady throughout the pandemic. Its small, very small ... and that data point alone WOULDNT encourage me, personally, to do anything about Covid. Its when you factor in "exponential spread", "transmissibility, and the "over all population" that 1.6% becomes a horrifying number.....

but ... back on topic ...I was merely pointing out how hyperbolic and WRONG you were/are when you said "Driving is significantly more dangerous". Approximately 3700 deaths occur each day from vehicular accidents, which is about .00314% of the people who drive each day.

NOW if you were to say "Driving is significantly more dangerous than being vaccinated and dying of Covid", that would be true.

and ....just ... a closing tidbit here .... you keep using the word "FACTS".... that word doesnt mean what you think it means.

I'm not really arguing the original point, but your math and logic aren't great. You're comparing daily numbers in one case to aggregate numbers in another. You are also ignoring major contributing factors to the death rate (age, comorbidities) for one when the other kills almost completely at random.

39K people die in auto accidents each year. You say about 204M drive/ride. That's a death rate of 0.02%.

Without doing too much research, I would bet that the death rate among covid patients under 40 years old with no comorbidities isn't very different.

I'm not really arguing the original point, but your math and logic aren't great. You're comparing daily numbers in one case to aggregate numbers in another. You are also ignoring major contributing factors to the death rate (age, comorbidities) for one when the other kills almost completely at random.

39K people die in auto accidents each year. You say about 204M drive/ride. That's a death rate of 0.02%.

Without doing too much research, I would bet that the death rate among covid patients under 40 years old with no comorbidities isn't very different.
my math and logic matches the assertion that driving is more dangerous than Covid ;)

with that said ... what I did get wrong was the 3700 deaths per day. That was a global figure not a US figure. If you say its 39K.... we will go with that. Still a ocean of difference between 1.6% and .02%.

And ... I wouldnt say car accidents are completely random at least not in the spontaneous sense. Contributing factors are distracted driver, weather conditions, negligence, equipment failure ...

regardless, point remains .... original point was derp .... get vaccinated.

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT