ADVERTISEMENT

Iran attacks Israel.

Wow, you are shitting on our military personnel now? They fight for your freedom to be a horrible, dishonest lying piece of shit. Why don’t you pick up a gun and fight?
Just the trannies. The rest of them I have respect for. But to be clear I do not respect the tranny movement, even if they are in the military.

I think it’s huge mistake to let the trannies infiltrate our military.

I couldn’t be in the military because I don’t like to be told what to do. But I’ll fight when i determine I need to.

Imagine 2 religions have been at war with each other for thousands of years and blaming it on someone who has been President for 3 years.
FYI Islam hasnt been around for thousands of years but has been here for over a thousand...

FYI Islam hasnt been around for thousands of years but has been here for over a thousand...
Dome of the Rock was built around 690, so let’s say they’ve been at odds with each other for around 1300 years.

Well at least Biden depleted our strategic oil reserves to the lowest level in 40 yrs in case we need it.
At least oil production is at an all time high and we are energy independent. Not to mention all the clean energy jobs that have saved rural economies. The state of SC was one of the biggest beneficiaries but most of the people are too poorly educated to understand how much he has helped them.

At least oil production is at an all time high and we are energy independent. Not to mention all the clean energy jobs that have saved rural economies. The state of SC was one of the biggest beneficiaries but most of the people are too poorly educated to understand how much he has helped them.
Oil production should almost always be at an all time high. Just like the production of most other things are as the population increases, right?
Also, how has clean energy save rural America. Give me some examples in SC.

Reactions: loveoysters
Just the trannies. The rest of them I have respect for. But to be clear I do not respect the tranny movement, even if they are in the military.

I think it’s huge mistake to let the trannies infiltrate our military.

I couldn’t be in the military because I don’t like to be told what to do. But I’ll fight when i determine I need to.

BS. You aren't in the military because you have no honor or integrity @OleFastball.

Is it easier to dehumanize people for you by calling them insulting names? Make it easier to insult when you don't have to acknowledge that they have feelings,rights,families, etc.

It's possible to say you don't agree with something without being a low life prick.

BS. You aren't in the military because you have no honor or integrity @OleFastball.

Is it easier to dehumanize people for you by calling them insulting names? Make it easier to insult when you don't have to acknowledge that they have feelings,rights,families, etc.

It's possible to say you don't agree with something without being a low life prick.

I don't agree with putting feelings over facts. No matter how much you may feel like a woman, you will never be a woman.

I also strongly dislike the people encouraging the trannies instead of helping them. We don't tell anorexics they look great, we get them to a doctor.

Anyone encouraging this behavior should be ashamed of themselves and will be looked down upon in history. Very similar to slavery in the respect that at the time it was an accepted practice, but history has demonized it. Will be the same way with Trannies.

I don't agree with putting feelings over facts. No matter how much you may feel like a woman, you will never be a woman.

I also strongly dislike the people encouraging the trannies instead of helping them. We don't tell anorexics they look great, we get them to a doctor.

Anyone encouraging this behavior should be ashamed of themselves and will be looked down upon in history. Very similar to slavery in the respect that at the time it was an accepted practice, but history has demonized it. Will be the same way with Trannies.

Do you also insult and call people struggling with anorexia names and denigrate them whenever you can?

You are scared of what you don't understand. As with slave owners and those that supported slavery, those who treat other humans like crap will not be remembered well.

Throughout time, love always wins over hate.

Last edited:

Explain how you conflate people trying to give a marginalized group more rights with people taking away rights and dehumanizing African American Slaves.

You literally got that comparison 100% backwards.

Do you also insult and call people struggling with anorexia names and denigrate them whenever you can?

You are scared of what you don't understand. As with sale owners and those that supported slavery, those who treat other humans like crap will not be remembered well.

Throughout time, love always wins over hate.
No, but the reason we are here is because for too long the left would use cancel culture to shut consrvatives up. They wanted you to sit down and shut up, accept what they were telling you instead of the truth. No longer.

There is no hate in wanting the Trans people to get help. There is not hate in telling an anorexic person they need to see a doctor. Hate would be telling that anorexic person that they look great which is really just encouraging harm. Your hate is just disguised as "love". It's not real love. Real love would be getting them help.

No different for trannies. I don't hate them. I hate the people encouraging them instead of trying to help them. I hate the people pushing that mental illness on the children. You are ruining young peoples lives by exposing them to this false ideology. It's beyond absurd.

My "hate" message to children exposed to the trans fad: you are beautiful in your own body, there is no reason to mutilate yourself.

So hateful i know.

I suspect the Iranian regime is more stable than we’d like to think.

Saudi Arabia’s military is incompetent. We prop up a murderous, Islamic theocracy lead by a sociopath that sentences people to death for tweets. Absurd, and a shame
I don’t think it is. Unless stable is a euphemism for brutal. Currency is crashing. Unemployment is 10%. Unemployment of young men is twice that. Inflation is 40%+.

I have family that live in Iran, and I gotta say, they have some delicious pistachios over there.

Yet again, you show you don’t have a single clue what you’re talking about. Gender transition is actually part of the medical treatment for many people suffering from gender dysphoria. In the same way chemotherapy is, often, the treatment for cancer.

So, I guess, we actually agree. Get them to a doctor.

Yet again, you show you don’t have a single clue what you’re talking about. Gender transition is actually part of the medical treatment for many people suffering from gender dysphoria. In the same way chemotherapy is, often, the treatment for cancer.

The next step will be to enact a criminal penalty for any doctor performing these procedures on minors. I think 20+ states have enacted such laws in the last year or so.

Its all based on fake and manipulated studies. England stopped using all puberty blockers last week because the study could not be replicated.

It's an evil industry based on lies.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
The next step will be to enact a criminal penalty for any doctor performing these procedures on minors. I think 20+ states have enacted such laws in the last year or so.

Its all based on fake and manipulated studies. England stopped using all puberty blockers last week because the study could not be replicated.

lol such a predictable response.

“Get them to a doctor!”

“The doctors support transitioning”

“Arrest the doctors!”

lol such a predictable response.

“Get them to a doctor!”

“The doctors support transitioning”

“Arrest the doctors!”
Most doctors do not support transitioning. That is why they outlawed puberty blockers.

Doctors make decisions on the data they are given. It has become clear they were given false data.

The whole industry is based on lies.

Most doctors do not support transitioning. That is why they outlawed puberty blockers.

Doctors make decisions on the data they are given. It has become clear they were given false data.

The whole industry is based on lies.
Source for “most doctors do not support transitioning?”

Reactions: yoshi121374
Now Israel wants to attack Iran again. Biden (his administration) initially rebuked the idea because they didn't want the war to widen. However, Israel is insisting on striking again. What will Brandon (his administration) do?

This is what weak leadership gets you. Countries want to do their bidding now while a weak and cognitively impaired person is in charge of the United States.

Now Israel wants to attack Iran again. Biden (his administration) initially rebuked the idea because they didn't want the war to widen. However, Israel is insisting on striking again. What will Brandon (his administration) do?

This is what weak leadership gets you. Countries want to do their bidding now while a weak and cognitively impaired person is in charge of the United States.
Well, unprovoked, an enemy of one of our closest allies just directly attacked them. There must be a direct response …

So what would you suggest we do in a war that literally has nothing to do with us, isn't on our soil, and hasn't impacted our troops at all?

You guys kill me, we support Ukraine against an invader and you all scream bloody murder.

You are either willfully dishonest, or just dumb as shit, I honestly can't tell.

So what would you suggest we do in a war that literally has nothing to do with us, isn't on our soil, and hasn't impacted our troops at all?

You guys kill me, we support Ukraine against an invader and you all scream bloody murder.

You are either willfully dishonest, or just dumb as shit, I honestly can't tell.
I would suggest we keep our nose out of it and adopt an America First policy.

No money to Ukraine, No money to Israel.

Use the power of the purse to get desired outcomes where we want them.

Biden is cognitively impaired, as declared by a United States special counsel, and our enemies know it. They never would have attacked under Trump.

Biden is cognitively impaired, as declared by a United States special counsel, and our enemies know it. They never would have attacked under Trump.

Do you realize how dumb you sound when you keep saying your litany of catchphrases?

"51 agents", "Biden is impaired as stated by a special counsel", "inflation", "trannies"

Do you have any friends who talk to you?

Do you realize how dumb you sound when you keep saying your litany of catchphrases?

"51 agents", "Biden is impaired as stated by a special counsel", "inflation", "trannies"

Do you have any friends who talk to you?
Do you think i give a shit what some strangers on the internet think of me?

I barely have enough time for the friends that i do have so i'm not looking to make friends over politics. If people like me great, if they don't that is fine too.

The reason you hate those phrases is that they cut to the core truth. And we all know you hate the truth.

But trans people don’t have gender dysphoria, they just feel like they were born in the wrong bodies … which … is a symptom of gender dysphoria but … it’s different … some how … and is not considered a mental illness … even though it’s the same … but different.

Looks like the Middle East theater is real now. Iran launch missiles/drone attacks tonight.

Going to be interesting how much the US participates and supports Israel now.
Iran is so stupid. Eff them

No more $$$ to Iran also right? We have given billions to Iran. It really is our dollars fighting our own dollars since we fund both sides. Cant make this shit up...

Reactions: fatpiggy
437366789_10225877221302434_6882220317498345705_n.jpg

Reactions: TigerRagRob
Looks like the Middle East theater is real now. Iran launch missiles/drone attacks tonight.

Going to be interesting how much the US participates and supports Israel now.
And Israel hasn’t hit back yet.

Which is kinda scary. I wonder what they’re planning?

It trying to ensure the rest of the region stays out of it.

I agree with the penalties for anyone doing this surgery or giving the drugs to a child under 18.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT