ADVERTISEMENT

Is anyone not bothered by the behavior of the Supreme Court?

It’s hilarious that these yokels want trumps GA case thrown out bc the of the attorneys were sleeping together, but they see no problem with justices taking bribes from citizens.

This SCOTUS Is extremely compromised. They fast tracked bunker boys 14 th amendment case to get him back on the ballot and are slow playing his immunity case (which is absurd they are even taking it) to try and delay his trials until after the election (we he can possibly pardon himself if he wins).

Once the dems take the WH and Congress back, it will be time to stack the courts. The left should play just as dirty as the right.

It’s hilarious that these yokels want trumps GA case thrown out bc the of the attorneys were sleeping together, but they see no problem with justices taking bribes from citizens.

This SCOTUS Is extremely compromised. They fast tracked bunker boys 14 th amendment case to get him back on the ballot and are slow playing his immunity case (which is absurd they are even taking it) to try and delay his trials until after the election (we he can possibly pardon himself if he wins).

Once the dems take the WH and Congress back, it will be time to stack the courts. The left should play just as dirty as the right.
I think hearing the case is valid. It’s too important for historical precedent. But all the other shit is insane. Can you imagine the reaction if Joe Biden was given a vacation on a yacht?

Surprised yet not surprised that they took on the Trump immunity case. If they somehow rule that the President has legal immunity then that’s effectively the end of American rule of law as we know it.
In a sense he will get away with it regardless if he wins, because now the trial will not be held before the election according to legal pundits.

Reactions: nytigerfan
I take it you also have no issue with Burisma having hired Hunter Biden then? After all, he is a lawyer that was hired by a company as a board member and legal advisor
Kushner had no experience, was charging excessive fees, and was given the $2b investment despite the Saudi’s advisors saying it was a terrible deal. MBS had to override the investment committee.

Funny how kushner also led the charge to defend MBS after the kingdom murdered khashoggi. Hmmmmmm….

Kushner had no experience, was charging excessive fees, and was given the $2b investment despite the Saudi’s advisors saying it was a terrible deal. MBS had to override the investment committee.

Funny how kushner also led the charge to defend MBS after the kingdom murdered khashoggi. Hmmmmmm….

This two team sport shit is exhausting, but...

Biden’s image as a straight-shooting man of the people, however, is clouded by the careers of his son and brother, who have lengthy track records of making, or seeking, deals that cash in on his name. There’s no evidence that Joe Biden used his power inappropriately or took action to benefit his relatives with respect to these ventures. Interviews, court records, government filings and news reports, however, reveal that some members of the Biden family have consistently mixed business and politics over nearly half a century, moving from one business to the next as Joe’s stature in Washington grew.

None of the ventures appear to have been runaway successes, and Biden’s relatives have not been accused of criminal wrongdoing in their dealings. But over the years, several of their partners and associates have ended up indicted or convicted. [Sound familiar to some orange haired guy🤣🤣?] The dealings have brought Joe unwelcome scrutiny and threaten to distract from his presidential bid.

My favorite kushner moment:
During the Obama years, several months after James joined a construction firm as an executive, the firm received a contract worth more than a billion dollars to build houses in Iraq while Joe oversaw the U.S.-led occupation of that country.

Just beautiful:

"During this time, Hunter Biden was busy making a living in his father’s wake.

He began working at MBNA bank, one of Delaware’s largest employer, in 1996. He left to become a lobbyist in 2001, though he continued receiving consulting fees from the bank. For years, beginning in the late '90s, Joe Biden had been a top Democratic supporter of a controversial bankruptcy bill that aided issuers of credit card debt, like MBNA, by making it harder for borrowers to seek bankruptcy protections. The consulting fees to Hunter continued until 2005, when the bankruptcy bill finally passed with Joe’s support."

Yet no one is bothered by Hunter selling his finger paintings for hundreds of thousands of dollars to "anonymous" buyers.

Yet no one is bothered by Hunter selling his finger paintings for hundreds of thousands of dollars to "anonymous" buyers.
Should we be bothered? In a capitalistic system, a product is worth whatever someone is willing to pay and you could easily make the case that because he is the President's son, that adds intrinsic value to his work.

Trump has over-estimated the value of his properties but if someone is willing to pay that much for them, which could be the case because of his brand, should we be bothered by it or should we accept that's what they were worth to that buyer?

I don’t think anyone has acknowledged Hunter isn’t a failson profiting off of his family name. It would just be nice to see some consistency in the outrage from our friends on the right over the exact same thing happening with DJT’s kids and in laws.

I don’t think anyone has acknowledged Hunter isn’t a failson profiting off of his family name. It would just be nice to see some consistency in the outrage from our friends on the right over the exact same thing happening with DJT’s kids and in laws.

This, this and this. It’s selective outrage.

Ivanka got her Chinese patents fast tracked right after daddy became president, and nobody cared.

The Trump hotel in DC became the go to place for foreign governments to host their diplomatic events AFTER Trump became president, and nobody cared.

Trump, while he was president, had a bank account in china, and nobody cared.

Found it interesting he didn't point out liberal judges doing some of the same things.
Agreed. Weak either way.

I feel bad when I polish off too many diet dr peppers in the work fridge. These folks are dragging their collective nuts all over us.

Source on liberal justices taking bribes?
Source on any justice taking a bribe? Give me one example where any justice, right or left, took anything of value and made a decision based on that.
Granted, I don't keep up with all the scotus cases, but I can't think of one where there was an egregious mistake. I am sure there are some I disagree with, though.

Who could have foreseen this when multiple judges were appointed by the most corrupt president to ever hold the office?

Their latest sham yesterday is just absolutely absurd. Despite the fact that they were asked to respond to the circuit's very open and shut response to the ludicrous notion that a president could assemble Seal Team Six and assassinate political rivals in a timely fashion or just rubber stamp it, they've delayed the Jan 6 trial now by months.

The idea that Qanon loon Ginny Thomas' husband, who's had his lifestyle bankrolled by Republican megadonors, could have any say in how/when Trump is tried for his attempt at subverting democracy is beyond the pale. Keep in mind the same morons who are trying to make this ludicrous argument that Trump has total immunity are also constantly wasting taxpayer money trying to impeach/indict Biden while he's in office.

Republicans haven't won a popular presidential election since 2004 when W did it, yet the Supreme Court is now stacked 6-3. Hell of a system we have here.

Last edited:
Source on any justice taking a bribe? Give me one example where any justice, right or left, took anything of value and made a decision based on that.
Granted, I don't keep up with all the scotus cases, but I can't think of one where there was an egregious mistake. I am sure there are some I disagree with, though.

Surprised yet not surprised that they took on the Trump immunity case. If they somehow rule that the President has legal immunity then that’s effectively the end of American rule of law as we know it.
They won't. Even Thomas won't do that. I look for a 9-0 decision there.

BUT by taking the case, they make it difficult indeed to get in a trial before the election. That's a win for Trump as IMHO, he had a pretty good chance of being convicted on both the Jan 6th and the Georgia trial. Both will be beyond the statute of limitations if Trump wins the election.

Of course this is not without risk. IF Trump is convicted before the election (and it's close to the election), then no question he's off the ballot in a bunch of states as both of these are felonies. Then the Republicans won't have an official candidate and Biden gets reelected.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Yes, delaying the trial was their main goal. They can't possibly be dumb enough to rule in his favor on this insane appeal, but they are giving him the next best thing by pushing the trial out further. Now the voters won't have the benefit of seeing the mountains of damning evidence against him and he'll have the chance to possibly win an election and then scuttle the case once he takes power. Otherwise he's doing to get crushed in that case under the very explicit evidence that shows his wrongdoings that most non-chuds see very clearly.

Maybe I missed it, but where did it show there were any questionable court decisions made for any of the people he has received gifts from?

It's not the same and you know it when you are alone and put your talking points away.

Why isn’t it the same?
Trump Inc is a multi billion dollar enterprise and was already doing business all over the world before he became potus and the kushner family are also billionaires with existing business all over the world.

Bidens had nothing and everything they have done was created and leveraged to use Joe's position in government to open doors and make money off influence peddling.

Joe of course even famously bragged on his family's dirty business in Ukraine as captured on video.

Honestly these lame comparisons you guys make related to this are very weak.

Trump Inc is a multi billion dollar enterprise and was already doing business all over the world before he became potus and the kushner family are also billionaires with existing business all over the world.

Bidens had nothing and everything they have done was created and leveraged to use Joe's position in government to open doors and make money off influence peddling.

Joe of course even famously bragged on his family's dirty business in Ukraine as captured on video.

Honestly these lame comparisons you guys make related to this are very weak.
So you don’t believe that anyone in the Trump or Kushner family, in any way, leveraged Trump’s position as President to influence business deals or to otherwise increase their own net worth?

So you don’t believe that anyone in the Trump or Kushner family, in any way, leveraged Trump’s position as President to influence business deals or to otherwise increase their own net worth?
I can't say for a fact what Kushner did. I absolutely think Trump did nothing.

What do you think about Biden inc?

GHjZjg1XUAAKTWN

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT