ADVERTISEMENT

SCOTUS TO BITCH SLAP COLORADO SUPREME COURT

you are the one who brought up the polling. my response was to say that 40% of Americans approve of the job he's doing. I would argue that means 40% of Americans think he's been a successful president. That's an awful lot more than "very few".
And a good portion of those same 40% have polled that they do not want him to run again, besides Nixon in the last days-Americans have always overwhelming polled that they approve of the guy with the same political letter as they have. I dare say that the 40% would not be “approving” of him if he had opposition within his own party from a viable alternative. You should accept the fact that a good portion of the 40% just do not want a Republican to be president-which I understand.

The economy is doing great for the wealthier Americans and not very well for middle class and lower, this is seen by the stock market improvements which are not being seen on Main Street. His polling on the economy is extremely poor (you can not argue that) and you can blame right wingers all you want-but most media has been extremely generous to Biden and supports him.
Then why is the middle class still spending as if there is no problem with the economy? Wages are up and 22 states will be raising their minimum wage on January 1st, everyone has a job and there are numerous opportunities to get a better one if they want one. And let's not forget that our economy is recovering much better than every other G7 country. Gas prices are down and the Fed has indicated that there will be three rate cuts next year so the future looks bright.

It's not just the right-wing noise machine that is causing this disparity between sentiment and reality, the Biden admin is terrible at messaging and promoting the successes we've seen in the economic data.

"The economy is bad" will be the Big Lie of the 2024 election cycle but it's just not true.

Then why is the middle class still spending as if there is no problem with the economy? Wages are up and 22 states will be raising their minimum wage on January 1st, everyone has a job and there are numerous opportunities to get a better one if they want one. And let's not forget that our economy is recovering much better than every other G7 country. Gas prices are down and the Fed has indicated that there will be three rate cuts next year so the future looks bright.

It's not just the right-wing noise machine that is causing this disparity between sentiment and reality, the Biden admin is terrible at messaging and promoting the successes we've seen in the economic data.

"The economy is bad" will be the Big Lie of the 2024 election cycle but it's just not true.
We will agree to disagree. If a Democrat in the White House can not message with a huge advantage in the media, entertainment, and education-that should tell you something about perhaps they are incompetent.

• Haha
Reactions: fatpiggy and dpic73
I don’t believe in the constitution… it literally didn’t include freedom for black people lolz

I also don’t believe it’s the courts job to decide instead of the voters.

What’s your opinion on democrats bypassing a primary and using the convention to appoint someone? Love to hear how it’s to save democracy.
No Repub presidential primary in SC in 2020.
Convention used. And we weren’t lone eagles.

Reactions: nytigerfan
And a good portion of those same 40% have polled that they do not want him to run again, besides Nixon in the last days-Americans have always overwhelming polled that they approve of the guy with the same political letter as they have. I dare say that the 40% would not be “approving” of him if he had opposition within his own party from a viable alternative. You should accept the fact that a good portion of the 40% just do not want a Republican to be president-which I understand.
70% don't want Trump or Biden to run again so let's not pretend this is just an issue with partisanship. We'd like better options on both sides but we've got who we've got and that makes the choice crystal clear in my mind. I'll take the one who is successfully steering the economy AND believes in democracy over the insurrectionist criminal who wants to destroy all of our institutions from the inside in his lust for revenge.

70% don't want Trump or Biden to run again so let's not pretend this is just an issue with partisanship. We'd like better options on both sides but we've got who we've got and that makes the choice crystal clear in my mind. I'll take the one who is successfully steering the economy AND believes in democracy over the insurrectionist criminal who wants to destroy all of our institutions from the inside in his lust for revenge.
Hunter and the Big Guy says hello

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Hunter and the Big Guy says hello
Yet there's not a shred of evidence that the Big Guy has done anything of a criminal nature and I won't be voting for his son. You're just another victim of the right-wing noise machine that attempts to fool you into believing Biden is as bad as Trump. Yet another reminder that MAGAs don't require facts to form their beliefs, it's the innuendo that counts.

Yet there's not a shred of evidence that the Big Guy has done anything of a criminal nature and I won't be voting for his son. You're just another victim of the right-wing noise machine that attempts to fool you into believing Biden is as bad as Trump. Yet another reminder that MAGAs don't require facts to form their beliefs, it's the innuendo that counts.
The subject matter was whether Biden was a success and you turned it into a Trump is awful matter. You can believe that Biden did not do anything criminal which very well might be true. He said in 2020 run for president that he did not have any involvement whatsoever with Hunter’s business deals and knew nothing about them-which has now been proven to be incorrect-say what you want, but that is not above board. Have a good day and I hope you have a Happy New Year!

The subject matter was whether Biden was a success and you turned it into a Trump is awful matter. You can believe that Biden did not do anything criminal which very well might be true. He said in 2020 run for president that he did not have any involvement whatsoever with Hunter’s business deals and knew nothing about them-which has now been proven to be incorrect-say what you want, but that is not above board. Have a good day and I hope you have a Happy New Year!
Trump is awful and unlike him, I won't tell you to Rot in Hell in the New Year ;-). I genuinely hope 2024 is great for you!

you are conflating two separate polls and their meaning. his approval rating does not represent the proportion of America who will vote for him. as you note, plenty of people think hes doing a terrible job but will vote against Trump. when its all said and done, he will get many more votes than people who approve of the job he's doing, because trump. those folks are on top of the 40% of the country who thinks he is doing a good job.

you are conflating two separate polls and their meaning. his approval rating does not represent the proportion of America who will vote for him. as you note, plenty of people think hes doing a terrible job but will vote against Trump. when its all said and done, he will get many more votes than people who approve of the job he's doing, because trump. those folks are on top of the 40% of the country who thinks he is doing a good job.
Excuse me, the issue was whether he was a “success” as a president, you are missing the subject matter. Beating Trump is not making him a success as a president.

"I wish Biden would come out and say he wants Trump on the ballot. The 14th doesn't apply. Then thanks him for the playbook describing how to never leave office and the appreciation of knowing he can't be charged, no matter what he does. And ends it with " My Fellow Americans , I'm not ever going to leave the White House and there is nothing you can do to me. "Which would confirm exactly why SCOTUS will keep Trump off the ballots and why Trump will never get immunity"
- Mark Cuban

Well, "very few" is a stretch. He's sitting around 40% approval. That's the standard now. The country is so polarized, absent extraordinary circumstances every president is gonna sit at 40% from here on our.
40% is an extreme best case estimate. It's more like 30%.

A lot of the sentiment around the economy is due to partisanship and messaging. A recent YouGov poll shows that 75% of Democrats approve of Biden's economic policies but only 15% of Republicans approve. The right-wing noise machine has been effective in creating consumer sentiment that is way out of whack with the actual economic data. The American economy is on one of it's best runs in decades, jobs are more plentiful than at any time since the 1960s and consumers are still spending despite the "vibe" that things aren't good. They are good and getting better every day.

As far as the national debt, Trump is responsible for a much higher percentage increase than Biden so if we're looking at the number soberly, he's doing a much better job than his predecessor in that regard.

His Achilles heel and the thing that could cost him is the border crisis, which is simply unsustainable and he needs to get that under control to have any hopes of his approval numbers increasing substantially.
No one believes this drivel dpic. Poor and middle dems hate the current situation unless they are dumb and on welfare anyway.

THE ECONOMY IS FUNCTIONALLY BAD BARNEY!!

Biden’s presidency has not been a success. The American public lets you know that in every poll taken. You can dislike Trump, be a liberal, etc. but very few Americans would agree with your comment about the Biden presidency.
Newsflash. The American public are morons

Reactions: dpic73 and flotiger
40% is an extreme best case estimate. It's more like 30%.
This is a lie
J5oMBFn.png

Last edited:
No one believes this drivel dpic. Poor and middle dems hate the current situation unless they are dumb and on welfare anyway.
With your track record of lies and disinformation, do you think anyone believes a word you say? I pointed out that the messaging belies the actual economic data so you're free to quote the data that disputes what I said, if you can find a source other than a Russian AI bot on social media. I also cited a poll that said 75% of Dems approve of the way Biden is handling the economy while only 15% of Republicans do. Here's the poll below - let me know why it's not believable. I backed up what i said - can you?

J5oWM41.png

Are you part of the American public? So, if the public does not agree with you, then they are morons? Got it
Yah they are. How many books does the avg American read a month? Y'all saw an insurrection on live TV and lied to yourselves about it for months. The avg American is apparently soft, ignorant, mean and stupid.

Yah they are. How many books does the avg American read a month? Y'all saw an insurrection on live TV and lied to yourselves about it for months. The avg American is apparently soft, ignorant, mean and stupid.
I am glad that you have decided that you are the intellectual superior of Americans. Let’s see, Liberals primarily control media, education and entertainment-so perhaps these soft, ignorant, mean and stupid Americans are products of liberals?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I am glad that you have decided that you are the intellectual superior of Americans. Let’s see, Liberals primarily control media, education and entertainment-so perhaps these soft, ignorant, mean and stupid Americans are products of liberals?

It's not true that liberals control all education but would it matter when only 30% of Republicans have college degrees? That means 70% are not being indoctrinated and they sure as hell aren't spending much time consuming "liberal" media because most of them are unaware of the truth - the MAGAs in particular. I can scan what's being said on Fox and other conservative outlets and hear the same misinformed talking points coming from the Right days later, seemingly in unison.

Last edited:
Dude we have went over this again and again. All sides appear entrenched in their viewpoints.
We haven't discussed the economic rebound we're experiencing now unless I missed it. But you said the economy is bad and I'm just asking you to prove it with data and facts. I get it, it's hard to win an argument when you rely on Catturd, Russian bots and the Gateway Pundit for all your information but you are telling me I'm wrong so the ball is in your court to prove it...

We haven't discussed the economic rebound we're experiencing now unless I missed it. But you said the economy is bad and I'm just asking you to prove it with data and facts. I get it, it's hard to win an argument when you rely on Catturd, Russian bots and the Gateway Pundit for all your information but you are telling me I'm wrong so the ball is in your court to prove it...
There is no rebound dpic. We know these false numbers will be revised down in 6 months and be ignored by the media in the process. This has already occurred and will continue.

Inflation overrides any good stuff no matter what. Biden screwed the pooch.

There is no rebound dpic. We know these false numbers will be revised down in 6 months and be ignored by the media in the process. This has already occurred and will continue.

Inflation overrides any good stuff no matter what. Biden screwed the pooch.
Then you're not a serious person if all you have to say is I don't believe it because I don't want to.

• GDP growth was 5.2! last quarter
  • US has had best recovery from COVID in the G7
  • Inflation was 3.1% in November
  • Wage growth remains robust, 5% via Atlanta Fed; wages have been beating inflation for many months now
  • Median wealth up 37% from 2020-2022; median wealth for 18-34 year oldsin this period more than doubled
  • Jobs are more plentiful than anytime since the 1960s
  • US has lowest uninsured rate in history
  • New businesses being created at record rates
  • Stock market on a very good run, near record highs, Dow is 18 times higher than 1989
  • US setting records in oil AND renewable energy production
  • Many cities and states have raised the minimum wage in recent years, creating a much higher income floor for young and poorer workers
  • Biden has erased $127 billion in student loan debt
  • Biden investment agenda will create growth, innovation, opportunities for American workers for decades to come

5 reasons to be optimistic about the 2024 economy​

Then you're not a serious person if all you have to say is I don't believe it because I don't want to.

• GDP growth was 5.2! last quarter
  • US has had best recovery from COVID in the G7
  • Inflation was 3.1% in November
  • Wage growth remains robust, 5% via Atlanta Fed; wages have been beating inflation for many months now
  • Median wealth up 37% from 2020-2022; median wealth for 18-34 year oldsin this period more than doubled
  • Jobs are more plentiful than anytime since the 1960s
  • US has lowest uninsured rate in history
  • New businesses being created at record rates
  • Stock market on a very good run, near record highs, Dow is 18 times higher than 1989
  • US setting records in oil AND renewable energy production
  • Many cities and states have raised the minimum wage in recent years, creating a much higher income floor for young and poorer workers
  • Biden has erased $127 billion in student loan debt
  • Biden investment agenda will create growth, innovation, opportunities for American workers for decades to come
FAKE NEWS!

It's not true that liberals control all education but would it matter when only 30% of Republicans have college degrees? That means 70% are not being indoctrinated and they sure as hell aren't spending much time consuming "liberal" media because most of them are unaware of the truth - the MAGAs in particular. I can scan what's being said on Fox and other conservative outlets and hear the same misinformed talking points coming from the Right days later, seemingly in unison.
You and I will again agree to disagree. One question:do you agree with the other poster that the majority of Americans are morons? Yes or no?

You and I will again agree to disagree. One question:do you agree with the other poster that the majority of Americans are morons? Yes or no?

i dont know why you seem so flabbergasted that someone would think the general public, at large, is stupid.

overwhelmingly, people everywhere ARE stupid. Myself included. This is not an american problem either. people are just stupid. and the internet has actually made it worse.

i dont know why you seem so flabbergasted that someone would think the general public, at large, is stupid.

overwhelmingly, people everywhere ARE stupid. Myself included. This is not an american problem either. people are just stupid. and the internet has actually made it worse.
I will not argue with your self assessment as you would know yourself better than others, but someone claiming that others are stupid because they do not agree with their political views is in my opinion inappropriate.

It's probably true. I'm no brainiac but it's astounding to me what Trump has revealed about a large portion of the population. Before he came along, I would never have imagined how easy it would be for a populist charlatan to fool so many people into believing abject lies. More than that, he's revealed how many of us are batshit crazy as well. It's pretty sad.

Reactions: flotiger
It's probably true. I'm no brainiac but it's astounding to me what Trump has revealed about a large portion of the population. Before he came along, I would never have imagined how easy it would be for a populist charlatan to fool so many people into believing abject lies. More than that, he's revealed how many of us are batshit crazy as well. It's pretty sad.
Again, it is because he does not fit your political views.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT