ADVERTISEMENT

Supremes to Bitch Slap Colorado 9-0

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
The morons in Colorado will forever have to live with this crapping in their pants and stinking up
democracy

iceheart08 weigh in here in your boys and girls

I am voting for Trump

He is going to save America from the insanity we now are living under

The morons in Colorado will forever have to live with this crapping in their pants and stinking up
democracy

I am voting for Trump

Not the language choices I would’ve chose, but listening to the SCOTUS today was really interesting.

It’s not often the the general public gets to listen to the Justices question counsel, so it was really cool to hear them, across the board, drill counsel without bias.

democracy

I am voting for Trump

Wait, who are you voting for?

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
I mean that line of question was cool but hearing Kagan, Sotomayer, and Brown all clearly not agreeing with CO was really something.

Now, they who knows how they rule but it’s looking like 9-0 decision or a 7-2 l. If it is 7-2 I would be very interested in reading the dissent.

I mean Brown … BROWN … basically called CO’s assertion ambiguous and when forced to choose between ambiguity and Democracy? She would choose Democracy.

Reactions: Cabotiger
Not the language choices I would’ve chose, but listening to the SCOTUS today was really interesting.

It’s not often the the general public gets to listen to the Justices question counsel, so it was really cool to hear them, across the board, drill counsel without bias.

Yes I could have been more delicate with my words.

It's just that why are people bringing these totally worthless charges and claims when the world is on fire

Case in point that American's are being monitored by the FBI and other government agencies for searching on their computers and phones for Cabelas , Dicks Sporting Goods, MAGA , Trump for example

Why is not the priority to monitor and protect Americans

Even the FBI Director recently said USA is ripe for terrorist attacks because of the present administration

In the meantime Chinese spies are all over America getting ready to do innocent people harm

I only hope is that the crimes against America by all of these evil people start with the children and people who are supporting the destruction of safety and security to all Americans

I am not wishing harm on anyone , but hoping if there are any consequences they fall on the guilty and offspring of those who have brought the wolf into the hen house

As the violence and crime gets worse the sane people can start to take action and react and save what will be left of us freedom loving folk

Of course the forum crazies on here will jump on me and say I am evil and deranged

I won't see much because I use the IGNORE button because the words you spout have little value if any to enlightening me other than to have me concerned for Freedom and America

So jump you people against Democracy and my Christian values which many religions emulate

Pray we have no harm to anyone but the old saying that when the African safari folks would say the natives are restless because of the drums

The illegal aliens and immigrants and criminals are getting restless and making America unsafe for everyone

Reactions: Cabotiger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT