ADVERTISEMENT

Is anyone not bothered by the behavior of the Supreme Court?

Surprised yet not surprised that they took on the Trump immunity case. If they somehow rule that the President has legal immunity then that’s effectively the end of American rule of law as we know it.
The end of democracy!

and correct ;)
Can’t believe I’m wasting time on a pathetic human like you, but the company was developing a vaccine for white spots disease in the aquaculture market.

I say this not because I care what you think, but more to provide evidence to the others on the board that you are a complete moron. And loser.

Can’t believe I’m wasting time on a pathetic human like you, but the company was developing a vaccine for white spots disease in the aquaculture market.

I say this not because I care what you think, but more to provide evidence to the others on the board that you are a complete moron. And loser.

Quite the wordsmith

218735.gif

Make sure you get that data entered correctly ;)

Reactions: loveoysters
Right... Because Trump's daughter getting all those Chinese patents for her clothing line RIGHT after Trump was elected President was totally above board... even though it was 10 years in the making.
How the hell can you get a patent for clothing? Everyone has 2 arms and 2 legs im hoping.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT