ADVERTISEMENT

It’s done. Musk forced to buy Twitter

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Show me where the first amendment was violated. Show me. See this fundamental misunderstanding of our government and laws is why you guys are so easily duped. YOu all have been reacting to 'controversies' that are not even real. Its hilarious.
The government requested that posts be removed.

The government also guarantees a right to speech.

The government violated that agreement.

Now, fvck off you commie.

The government requested that posts be removed.

The government also guarantees a right to speech.

The government violated that agreement.

Now, fvck off you commie.
I'm having a hard time equating how a request is a violation of your already completely bastardized interpretation of the first amendment.

Is it illegal to ask to murder someone?
lol jesus what a strawman.

to answer your question, though, no it's not. it's illegal to plan the activity and to hire someone/go through with the act, however. It's illegal to threaten the act of murder. It's not illegal to ask someone the question, though.

Anyone that thinks its ok for a government official to request that the constitution be violated on behlaf of the government, should be no where near public office. Vote accordingly.

Anyone that thinks its ok for a government official to request that the constitution be violated on behlaf of the government, should be no where near public office. Vote accordingly.
Except requesting something be reviewed or taken down is not violating the first amendment. No matter how many times you say otherwise, it isn’t going to change the fact you have a complete misunderstanding of the first amendment.

Except requesting something be reviewed or taken down is not violating the first amendment. No matter how many times you say otherwise, it isn’t going to change the fact you have a complete misunderstanding of the first amendment.
Say what you want, they belong no where near office. If you are asking for the constitution to be violated, that is a direct violation of your oath of office.

Vote the assholes out!

It is truly a waste of time trying to have a conversation with you.
I'm not trying to have a conversation. I'm just telling everyone to vote out the assholes who censored your speech. And that would be the Biden / Harris admin who coerced twitter into censoring American citizens speech in violation of their first amendment. The justice system moves slow. They will be held accountable. In the meantime vote the assholes out. Anyone who censors your speech is just that, an asshole.

I'm not trying to have a conversation. I'm just telling everyone to vote out the assholes who censored your speech. And that would be the Biden / Harris admin who coerced twitter into censoring American citizens speech in violation of their first amendment. The justice system moves slow. They will be held accountable. In the meantime vote the assholes out. Anyone who censors your speech is just that, an asshole.
Do you feel this strongly about trumps campaign pressuring musk to block and ban all the users spreading the leaked documents from a week or so ago? Or is that all fake news and never happened?

Do you feel this strongly about trumps campaign pressuring musk to block and ban all the users spreading the leaked documents from a week or so ago? Or is that all fake news and never happened?
I do not support any government office influencing speech.

I do not support any government office influencing speech.
That’s a funny about face, and is completely expected from someone like you. Especially since all the requests you’re upset about wrt Hunter’s laptop occurred before the 2020 election, which as we all know was before Biden was in office.

Of course, now you’ll pivot and say you were only upset about Covid stuff, despite mountains of your posts on this forum saying otherwise.

That’s a funny about face, and is completely expected from someone like you. Especially since all the requests you’re upset about wrt Hunter’s laptop occurred before the 2020 election, which as we all know was before Biden was in office.

Of course, now you’ll pivot and say you were only upset about Covid stuff, despite mountains of your posts on this forum saying otherwise.
What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?
You’re crowing about the Biden admin allegedly trying to censor free speech but have zero care about the trump admin allegedly doing it. If you were a serious person you’d be up in arms about Trump as well.

You’re crowing about the Biden admin allegedly trying to censor free speech but have zero care about the trump admin allegedly doing it. If you were a serious person you’d be up in arms about Trump as well.
I just said that i don't agree with any government office influencing speech.

It's a violation no matter who does it.

BUT, democrats go busted and it's right there for the world to see. Fvck em. Vote the assholes out.

I just said that i don't agree with any government office influencing speech.

It's a violation no matter who does it.

BUT, democrats go busted and it's right there for the world to see. Fvck em. Vote the assholes out.
Two things. 1. Trump was busted yesterday according to numerous articles. 2. Neither Trump, nor Biden were in office at the time of alleged suppression attempts. So regardless in either event, the government wasn’t involved.

Two things. 1. Trump was busted yesterday according to numerous articles. 2. Neither Trump, nor Biden were in office at the time of alleged suppression attempts. So regardless in either event, the government wasn’t involved.
incorrect. Biden was in office. He or his admin sent the request within the first week if inauguration. I believe 3 days after taking office, if i am not mistaken.

incorrect. Biden was in office. He or his admin sent the request within the first week if inauguration. I believe 3 days after taking office, if i am not mistaken.
You’re wrong. It was in October 2020. I wish I could say I was surprised you don’t know the facts about something you talk so vehemently about.

You’re wrong. It was in October 2020. I wish I could say I was surprised you don’t know the facts about something you talk so vehemently about.

Good, im glad we agree that we should vote the assholes out.

Vaccine Mandates = assholes
Masks = assholes
Wide open border = assholes
Censoring speech = assholes
DEI = racist assholes

Vote them out

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT