ADVERTISEMENT

It has already started

metalman82

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Ontario, California
As you may or may not know but I referee High School Football in the Southern California area. This week is week 0 for us and already we are having cancellations. My Frosh Game today was cancelled due to COVID. Wasn't given the specifics. Stay tuned as this is surely not going to be the only one. Our crew has already been rescheduled for tomorrow's Varsity game for the same reasons.

As you may or may not know but I referee High School Football in the Southern California area. This week is week 0 for us and already we are having cancellations. My Frosh Game today was cancelled due to COVID. Wasn't given the specifics. Stay tuned as this is surely not going to be the only one. Our crew has already been rescheduled for tomorrow's Varsity game for the same reasons.
I'm telling everybody, this is the exact trajectory from last March. F'n sucks but its coming folks. The ruling class will see to it.

Buy puts in the SPY tomorrow.

He isn't getting voted out.... don't kid yourself. This dead left state loves it some stupid politicians.... Jerry Brown, Kamala Harris, Schwarzenegger, Newsom and the list keeps going on and on...
Schwarzenegger is a bad name to mention here. He was not recalled (unless you are thinking about “Total Recall”), but he was elected as the result of the successful recall of Gray Davis.

Schwarzenegger is a bad name to mention here. He was not recalled (unless you are thinking about “Total Recall”), but he was elected as the result of the successful recall of Gray Davis.
There is a lawsuit that is contesting the constitutionality of how the voting is being conducted. I can't wait to hear how this turns out.

Schwarzeneggar's policies and his stewardship were no better than his predecessor. This piece sums it up pretty nicely https://www.lamag.com/longform/the-rise-and-fall-of-governor-arnold-schwarze/

Covid doesn’t care who you elected…
Considering, Gavin was one of the biggest hypocrites of the entire COVID era, I find this post highly entertaining.

Did you not see his video, mask-less, unvaccinated, breaking his own protocols, when COVID was at it’s worst?

Considering, Gavin was one of the biggest hypocrites of the entire COVID era, I find this post highly entertaining.

Did you not see his video, mask-less, unvaccinated, breaking his own protocols, when COVID was at it’s worst?
No I did not see that….but not sure how it would change my statement had I.

Reactions: my95GTHO

It has already started...​

@metalman82

“As you may or may not know but I referee High School Football in the Southern California area. This week is week 0 for us and already we are having cancellations. My Frosh Game today was cancelled due to COVID. Wasn't given the specifics. Stay tuned as this is surely not going to be the only one. Our crew has already been rescheduled for tomorrow's Varsity game for the same reasons”.

make-it-stop-gif-9.gif

Which section do you work?

I'm a former San Diego section white hat.

Yeah it's too bad so many people are refusing to get vaccinated. That's why this is happening.
Except for all those vaccinated people still 'testing positive'.

This should have been treated like the flu from the get go. Only test people showing symptoms, oh and all those test kits that were whipped up by none other than the source country who is known far and wide to make the most superior products on earth. I mean, I've never had anything 'made in china' break on the first use.

Newsflash, if you're generally unhealthy, you're likely more susceptible to adverse effects, same as if you have preexisting conditions.

If you STILL can't see this has been about control from day one, idk what to tell you.

Except for all those vaccinated people still 'testing positive'.

This should have been treated like the flu from the get go. Only test people showing symptoms, oh and all those test kits that were whipped up by none other than the source country who is known far and wide to make the most superior products on earth. I mean, I've never had anything 'made in china' break on the first use.

Newsflash, if you're generally unhealthy, you're likely more susceptible to adverse effects, same as if you have preexisting conditions.

If you STILL can't see this has been about control from day one, idk what to tell you.

We should all be careful…there’s a fine line between the top and bottom half.

george-carlin-quotes-04.jpg

😂 can’t help but wonder if he was trying to tell you something…

sorry couldn’t resist
That got a chuckle out of me.

I hope you have both of your mask on when you quote me.

If I absolutely had to wear a mask, I might get a 'woke' one that says 'I can't breathe' just for the hell of it

I read that some high school games in SC and GA have been cancelled this week.
I think there were a dozen on Monday alone that were cancelled. Not sure what the tally is now.

Now, some of the cancellations are because regions decided to mix things up the week of the opening games. For instance, Region VI-5A (Sumter, Socastee, Conway, Carolina Forest & St. James) decided on Tuesday to schedule each region team twice. If you do the math, that takes away at least two non-region games.
They are playing twice in case the first one is cancelled. The only game that counts for region standings is the first one you play against that team - be it the first one scheduled or the second one.

But, if I am reading the tea leaves, the first month of this season is going to be utter chaos combined with a massive referee shortage. Games will be played on Thursdays, Saturdays, over here, over there, 2A vs. 5A, etc. just to get games in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT