ADVERTISEMENT

It has already started

That’s the first conspiracy theory you’ve listed today. Pretty sure you have a quota of at least 5. Better get to work.
Really didn’t sound like a conspiracy theory to me but, maybe so. Get vaccinated if you are inclined or high risk, or stay home. Otherwise get on with life. Don’t live in fear.

That’s the first conspiracy theory you’ve listed today. Pretty sure you have a quota of at least 5. Better get to work.
The Bible tells me exactly where this heading…hopefully we will reverse course in time but I know there’s a day coming when we won’t…maybe this is that day…

And the Bible ain’t no conspiracy theory my friend…

The Bible tells me exactly where this heading…hopefully we will reverse course in time but I know there’s a day coming when we won’t…maybe this is that day…

And the Bible ain’t no conspiracy theory my friend…
So this is the rapture? That’s where we are going with this now?

• Haha
Reactions: my95GTHO
He isn't getting voted out.... don't kid yourself. This dead left state loves it some stupid politicians.... Jerry Brown, Kamala Harris, Schwarzenegger, Newsom and the list keeps going on and on...
I don't doubt that and especially after 3 years in Arizona watching Californians fleeing that state for greener pastures ( good for me and the other real estate agents) leaving the liberals to fend for themselves there.

So this is the rapture? That’s where we are going with this now?
Didn’t say that…but there are signs in the last days my friend. The Bible warns us of such. How long the “last days” are, I don’t pretend to know bc quite frankly, I don’t. But just know there are bad people in the world, in this country even, that don’t want what’s “best” for you…they just want to control you. Open your eyes just a little bit…this ain’t all about Covid my friend. I mean, where did the common cold go? Think about it? What happened to a sniffle? All Covid now…be weary. I’m not saying Covid isn’t real but this is bigger than Covid, I can promise you that. Don’t be a fool (or a liberal)…same thing…

Didn’t say that…but there are signs in the last days my friend. The Bible warns us of such. How long the “last days” are, I don’t pretend to know bc quite frankly, I don’t. But just know there are bad people in the world, in this country even, that don’t want what’s “best” for you…they just want to control you. Open your eyes just a little bit…this ain’t all about Covid my friend. I mean, where did the common cold go? Think about it? What happened to a sniffle? All Covid now…be weary. I’m not saying Covid isn’t real but this is bigger than Covid, I can promise you that. Don’t be a fool (or a liberal)…same thing…
Replace the word covid in stat statement with any of the theories you’ve peddled on the round table and tell me how that’s different

Reactions: ladedade
plenty of Friday night action in the goat state.

200.gif

A confused, stupid, panicked, population is much, much easier to control.

Knowledge is power has never been more true.
HONEST KNOWLEDGE without POLITICAL FILTER is the POWER we require.

But 90% of people wake up every day not capable of doing so.

(I lived in CA for 20 years, without question, Schwarzenegger was by far the best Governor in the state. Enforcing environmental policies doesn’t make you liberal. It builds a livable and sustainable planet. Anyone want to question to me, my spouse is a CEQA expert. She is PRO BUSINESS and just because a migratory bird grabs the headlines, they have no idea what ultimately happens with these projects. Yesterday, she got this permitted. She’s a fightin Clemson Tiger grad boss.)
@southerncaltiger 🥳

Last edited:
I think there were a dozen on Monday alone that were cancelled. Not sure what the tally is now.

Now, some of the cancellations are because regions decided to mix things up the week of the opening games. For instance, Region VI-5A (Sumter, Socastee, Conway, Carolina Forest & St. James) decided on Tuesday to schedule each region team twice. If you do the math, that takes away at least two non-region games.
They are playing twice in case the first one is cancelled. The only game that counts for region standings is the first one you play against that team - be it the first one scheduled or the second one.

But, if I am reading the tea leaves, the first month of this season is going to be utter chaos combined with a massive referee shortage. Games will be played on Thursdays, Saturdays, over here, over there, 2A vs. 5A, etc. just to get games in.
In our region, we have had two cancellations…a medium-sized independent school and a very small public school. Don’t know the reasons, but an important issue in these sized schools is depth. They simply can’t replace the no shows with players who can play the positions. At the NCAA level, I believe that we will have very few cancellations , but many games will be played without key players. It will look a lot like MLB. The Yankees have had 9 players on the 10-day COVID injured reserve since July 4th. No games were canceled.

(I lived in CA for 20 years, without question, Schwarzenegger was by far the best Governor in the state. Enforcing environmental policies doesn’t make you liberal. It builds a livable and sustainable planet. Anyone want to question to me, my spouse is a CEQA expert. She is PRO BUSINESS and just because a migratory bird grabs the headlines, they have no idea what ultimately happens with these projects. Yesterday, she got this permitted. She’s a fightin Clemson Tiger grad boss.)
@southerncaltiger 🥳

Tell her I said congrats!! People in the rest of the country can’t fully appreciate how hard it is to get projects like this permitted out here.

My next one is leading the permit renewal process for the spent fuel storage facility. Or as the UT might call it, “the nuclear waste dump on the beach.” Lots of integrity and accuracy in the media when they have an agenda...and that goes for both sides.

Opponents say it’s not about the money. LO effin’ L. Sure it’s not. The eNGO folks make me laugh (and yes, I’m a Director on two eNGO boards) when they oppose you at permit time but are never too proud to ask you for donations when they need funding. It’s “dirty corporate money” when it funds projects they oppose, but it’s always clean enough for them when they need it for their work.

Last edited:
I mean, where did the common cold go? Think about it? What happened to a sniffle? All Covid now…
Keep seeing people say things like this but my family has had several colds and many coworkers. Also have coworkers who have had the flu. There does seem to be less probably bc of masks and social distancing but it's still present.

There is a lawsuit that is contesting the constitutionality of how the voting is being conducted. I can't wait to hear how this turns out.

Schwarzeneggar's policies and his stewardship were no better than his predecessor. This piece sums it up pretty nicely https://www.lamag.com/longform/the-rise-and-fall-of-governor-arnold-schwarze/
The amount of power he gave to their tree huggers is incredible. There are groups in Cali that control full industries because they can and stop any project if they can find an endangered mouse on the property.

He has count billions

Tell her I said congrats!! People in the rest of the country can’t fully appreciate how hard it is to get projects like this permitted out here.

My next one is leading the permit renewal process for the spent fuel storage facility. Or as the UT might call it, “the nuclear waste dump on the beach.” Lots of integrity and accuracy in the media when they have an agenda...and that goes for both sides.

Opponents say it’s not about the money. LO effin’ L. Sure it’s not. The eNGO folks make me laugh (and yes, I’m a Director on two eNGO boards) when they oppose you at permit time but are never too proud to ask you for donations when they need funding. It’s “dirty corporate money” when it funds projects they oppose, but it’s always clean enough for them when they need it for their work.
Are you doing San Onofre? 🥳. Good Lord, that’s gonna have a few (Million) eyeballs.

Wife did the Lindbergh Field Ryan Air shitshow(Southwestern part of SAN property) 10years ago. It was basically a nuclear waste dump. The amount of chromium and other machine part chemicals in the ground from 75 years was astounding.

Good luck…. But ultimately the Coastal Commission will (make you several times refine) approve it. Gonna put it in a few backpacks and walk it over to Yucca Mountain? 🤣

Last edited:
The amount of power he gave to their tree huggers is incredible. There are groups in Cali that control full industries because they can and stop any project if they can find an endangered mouse on the property.

He has count billions

Not looking to start a TI fight with you, but do you work in the environmental industry in California, like @SDTiger9 wife and I do?
While AB 32 rolled out during his regime, to say that he gave tree huggers all of this power simply is not accurate.

With the line of work you and my wife are in…. People don’t hear the actual truth. They literally have no idea what the truth really is as either developers, unions or opposition groups control the PR messaging giving the public no real idea of what’s going on.

Are you doing San Onofre? 🥳. Good Lord, that’s gonna have a few (Million) eyeballs.

Wife did the Lindbergh Field Ryan Air shitshow(Southwestern part of SAN property) 10years ago. It was basically a nuclear waste dump. The amount of chromium and other machine part chemicals in the ground from 75 years was astounding.

Good luck…. But ultimately the Coastal Commission will (make you several times refine) approve it. Gonna put it in a few backpacks and walk it over to Yucca Mountain? 🤣

Oh, the things I would tell you & your wife if this wasn’t such a public forum. Phone rang last night after 5. It was the CCC. The reality of how things work versus how folks think it does really amuses me sometimes.

Reactions: SDTiger9
Except for all those vaccinated people still 'testing positive'.

This should have been treated like the flu from the get go. Only test people showing symptoms, oh and all those test kits that were whipped up by none other than the source country who is known far and wide to make the most superior products on earth. I mean, I've never had anything 'made in china' break on the first use.

Newsflash, if you're generally unhealthy, you're likely more susceptible to adverse effects, same as if you have preexisting conditions.

If you STILL can't see this has been about control from day one, idk what to tell you.
To see the truth in all this you have to be able to think for yourself which is sadly a rare commodity by design thanks to leftist run education. Never question authority, obey,consume, submit.

You know who really think for themselves? Sociopaths
Hahaha… so thinking for oneself and expressing true honest thought does tend to alienate people. It also what true leaders are made of. Dabo is one of them.

It doesn’t make one a sociopath. Sorry, I’m never buying homogenized thought by a group to hide some true feelings. I have no agenda other than to work with facts. You come to a different conclusion, that’s great by me. We all agree on the rules of football or golf and we all play different styles, strategy. But it’s forthright.

Really horrible, manipulating people at the control board of MSM, political parties, lobbying firms, pharma companies have told people how to think exclusively. Why? It means money and loyalty to their cause. So sad and no thanks.

I’ll die with my conscience clean. We need more Jack Ryans and Dabos.
harrison%20ford%20as%20jack%20ryan.jpg

Hahaha… so thinking for oneself and expressing true honest thought does tend to alienate people. It also what true leaders are made of. Dabo is one of them.

It doesn’t make one a sociopath. Sorry, I’m never buying homogenized thought by a group to hide some true feelings. I have no agenda other than to work with facts. You come to a different conclusion, that’s great by me. We all agree on the rules of football or golf and we all play different styles, strategy. But it’s forthright.

Really horrible, manipulating people at the control board of MSM, political parties, lobbying firms, pharma companies have told people how to think exclusively. Why? It means money and loyalty to their cause. So sad and no thanks.

I’ll die with my conscience clean. We need more Jack Ryans and Dabos.
harrison%20ford%20as%20jack%20ryan.jpg
Obviously thinking for yourself can be good, but if you take it extremes, then you have sociopathy or just plain craziness. We all need a little independent thought and a little discernment, but especially when it comes to things like science and medicine, being able to discern expertise and authority from agenda driven cherry picking and quackery is probably more important because we aren’t really competent in these fields.

Thinking for yourself can also mean refusing to acknowledge any truth that doesn’t conform to your own biases, and we know how bad people are at recognizing their own biases. Sometimes, people describe simply having a minority view as “thinking for yourself,” when it may just be a stubborn unwillingness to assent to anything you don’t want to like. That’s actually closer to something like resentment, because you don’t like anybody making you feel put upon or like you’re not an authority into yourself. There’s an awful lot of that going on here.

Also, just speaking generally, there are very few situations that either call for “independent thought,” or when truly independent thought would even be appropriate. Most of the time, we just base our behavior on social conventions or experience that tells us that certain things follow other things. We don’t need to really understand why or how they work, and we probably wouldn’t be able to figure that out on our own anyway (and certainly not without being able to discern who’s an expert or authority on whatever we were trying to understand). Would a typical person, thinking independently, really be able to figure out how to do a heart bypass? Would they be able to independently think themselves into learning French?

So I don’t think people really mean that they want people to “think independently” about this stuff. They just don’t like what authorities and experts have to say, and would like to find alternate authorities and experts who will say something different. But the problem comes when simply saying something different than established conventions is treated as evidence of veracity. Once you start down that road, you can end up believing that the crazier something is, the more believable it is.

Last edited:

@southerncaltiger 🥳
Not hard to be considered as the best governor when you are compared to the likes of Gray Davis, Pete Wilson, Jerry Brown (Twice) and Gavin Newsom……

Reactions: southerncaltiger
I think there were a dozen on Monday alone that were cancelled. Not sure what the tally is now.

Now, some of the cancellations are because regions decided to mix things up the week of the opening games. For instance, Region VI-5A (Sumter, Socastee, Conway, Carolina Forest & St. James) decided on Tuesday to schedule each region team twice. If you do the math, that takes away at least two non-region games.
They are playing twice in case the first one is cancelled. The only game that counts for region standings is the first one you play against that team - be it the first one scheduled or the second one.

But, if I am reading the tea leaves, the first month of this season is going to be utter chaos combined with a massive referee shortage. Games will be played on Thursdays, Saturdays, over here, over there, 2A vs. 5A, etc. just to get games in.
Chapin was scheduled to open the season with Irmo. Cancelled this past weekend. We picked up Keenan on Monday. Keenan shut the whole school down and cancelled yesterday and we picked up Airport on Thursday afternoon. That's two games cancelled within 4 days. This is going to be a crazy year.

Last edited:
Sounds like republicans are now panicking.SC, GA, AL,FL….the red states are reeling with full ICUs. The unvaccinated didn’t think these things would happen. And now here are. Again.

Last edited:
The flu has been eradicated!!!

Keep seeing people say things like this but my family has had several colds and many coworkers. Also have coworkers who have had the flu. There does seem to be less probably bc of masks and social distancing but it's still present.
Same. Wife and I have both had several colds the last year or so. Had one last week that was rough as far as colds go.

I would be more concerned about fan/crowd limitations across college football like last year than the games themselves being canceled.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT