ADVERTISEMENT

It has already started

I can assure you there was no fraud in last general election. Someone showed me on Facebook. No worries m8. 🤪

Forgot to mention that in addition to being able to see my vote, the ballot form isn’t designed to fold in on itself like you would typically do with a written letter, for example. And obviously, there’s no security markings on the inside of the return envelope.
Sure doesn’t seem like a well designed set up.

• Angry
Reactions: Jwilliamsiii
My whole family had colds a few weeks ago….colds are still going around, I don’t know what you’re talking about all colds being Covid….
Do you know they were colds? Every symptom can be a covid symptom now…did they go get tested for Covid? If not, how do you know that wasn’t Covid. Hell, if we have a sniffle where I work, we have to get tested…& I know that’s the way it is pretty much everywhere else now…bc everything is covid these days 😉

Here’s a little fun fact for you they don’t tell you in vaccine propaganda class. I started researching because I have my first fever blister at 51. Smh

Reactions: Essolover4
You know who really think for themselves? Sociopaths
Says the guy taught to be suspicious of those who aren’t a sheep like he is… Sociopaths have no moral conscience. I might blast people here but I’m as nice amd considerate a person you’d ever meet in real life. Seriously, I’m sad when a butterfly hits my windshield and dies. I’m the guy that pulls over if I can and helps the box turtle across the road so it doesn’t get smushed. Sometimes I work in peoples homes who are in a really bad way and it totally ruins my day.
When it comes to the arena of ideas however I’m a pit bull. I absolutely HATE ignorance and intellectual dishonesty which is why I never watch the “news” ie Pravda for the masses. I nearly went insane last year when I watched our idiot leaders commit economic suicide destroying the lives of billions, chasing unicorns and rainbows, swearing we had to cause untold suffering for the vast majority to stop something that was obviously never going to be stopped.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Says the guy taught to be suspicious of those who aren’t a sheep like he is… Sociopaths have no moral conscience. I might blast people here but I’m as nice amd considerate a person you’d ever meet in real life. Seriously, I’m sad when a butterfly hits my windshield and dies. I’m the guy that pulls over if I can and helps the box turtle across the road so it doesn’t get smushed. Sometimes I work in peoples homes who are in a really bad way and it totally ruins my day.
When it comes to the arena of ideas however I’m a pit bull. I absolutely HATE ignorance and intellectual dishonesty which is why I never watch the “news” ie Pravda for the masses. I nearly went insane last year when I watched our idiot leaders commit economic suicide destroying the lives of billions, chasing unicorns and rainbows, swearing we had to cause untold suffering for the vast majority to stop something that was obviously never going to be stopped.
Just because you don’t like certain policy decisions made doesn’t make everything they based the policies on suspect. I have no doubt you’re a nice guy, even if you seem to have a hard time disagreeing with civility on here. But we’re not going to just be able to “independently think” our way past this virus because we’re not all infectious disease experts. We all need to have some humility when it comes to the information we’re taking in and trying to understand, but that’s obviously hard when decisions that majorly effect our lives based on that information.

The left has to keep this train rollin through '22.
Here is what I don't understand from the far right. Wouldn't it be in the left's best interest to solve the Covid problem, take credit for solving it and be re-elected in 2022? I mean I work in public policy here in Washington, have a Masters in PP. run a political action committee ... seems to me they would love nothing more than to get everyone vaccinated, end Covid, see the economy soar and re-elect Democrats throughout the country.

But, no, the right wing seems to think they want to cripple the economy as if that will help them be re-elected.

Here is what I don't understand from the far right. Wouldn't it be in the left's best interest to solve the Covid problem, take credit for solving it and be re-elected in 2022? I mean I work in public policy here in Washington, have a Masters in PP. run a political action committee ... seems to me they would love nothing more than to get everyone vaccinated, end Covid, see the economy soar and re-elect Democrats throughout the country.

But, no, the right wing seems to think they want to cripple the economy as if that will help them be re-elected.
You forgot the whole theory that Democrats only won elections in 2020 because of emergency voting measures for COVID. While there is some validity to the idea that some of those measures were put in place illegitimately, and that they ought to be rolled back after the emergency is over, there’s no real reason why those measures should only have benefited Democrats. A lot of that is just these people being completely unwilling to acknowledge Trump’s weaknesses as a candidate.

So I looked at my ballot over the weekend. I can confirm that there is no way to to fold the ballot so that the answer regarding the recall is visible. The directions tell you to fill out the ballot and fold it just as it was originally folded then place in the return envelope. Not that people follow directions anyway. So I checked to see if folding it differently than explained gave anyone access to the answers that I would provide. It does not. I live in San Bernardino County.

So I looked at my ballot over the weekend. I can confirm that there is no way to to fold the ballot so that the answer regarding the recall is visible. The directions tell you to fill out the ballot and fold it just as it was originally folded then place in the return envelope. Not that people follow directions anyway. So I checked to see if folding it differently than explained gave anyone access to the answers that I would provide. It does not. I live in San Bernardino County.

Interesting, as that was not the case with my ballot up here. I sent mine in today, but folded it inward to ensure you can’t see the shaded circle.

Here’s a little fun fact for you they don’t tell you in vaccine propaganda class. I started researching because I have my first fever blister at 51. Smh
Oh yeah, did your wife buy that excuse?

Every single one of you lunatics claiming to know all these vaccinated people getting serious covid and all other manner of medical issues are just completely full of shit. You're lying, and you're intentionally spreading disinformation, and people are believing it and dying. It's unconscionable, and you will atone for it one way or another.

Only real hope of ousting him would have been if the grid had dropped a couple of times this summer. Between his handling of Covid and grid failure, he probably couldn’t have survived, but one issue alone wasn’t going to do it. The precedent had been set with Gray Davis, but with the over-emphasis on reliability with the CAISO this summer, they weren’t going to let that happen on Gavy’s watch.

Only real hope of ousting him would have been if the grid had dropped a couple of times this summer. Between his handling of Covid and grid failure, he probably couldn’t have survived, but one issue alone wasn’t going to do it. The precedent had been set with Gray Davis, but with the over-emphasis on reliability with the CAISO this summer, they weren’t going to let that happen on Gavy’s watch.
The fear tactics employed by the Dems regarding anti-masks and the vaccine in the closing moments of the campaign was enough. But yes, had he shut the economy down again or grid failure then he would have been in serious trouble. I still don't think it would have been enough. People do love them some entitlements.

Reactions: southerncaltiger
Both nationally and here in SC COVID cases have been on a rapid decline for the past three weeks. That's from CDC data and SC DHEC data. Does that count as science?

According to SC DHEC
- 1,247,871 people over the age of 50 have been vaccinated in the state of SC
- There are approximately 1.4 million people in our state over the age of 50.
- That means, our most vulnerable citizens, have a vax rate of dang near 90%
- There are currently 2603 SC citizens being hospitalized for COVID
- SC DHEC reports that 80.5% of those hospitalized for COVID are over the age of 50
- That means 2095 of the patients are over 50.

You can make the assumption if they are vaxed or unvaxed as that data isn't available. Statically, ~30% of them are vaxed.

93.8% of all COVID deaths are people over the age of 50. 83.8% are over 60.

So our most at risk segment is highly vaccinated. Those aged, unvaxed are getting sick and some are dying. Of those that do, 64.5% have comorbid conditions.

Our youth and our core working force AREN'T the ones dying of COVID. They may be getting sick. But it rare that it gets to the point where they need hospitalization. The hospitalization rate for all COVID cases is about 3%. The rate for those under 50 is .6%. That's about 5374 people in SC since January 2020. That's about 250 per month in a hospital system of 13,677 beds.

Again, statically it very close to 1 in 3 hospitalized SC patients are vaxed.

Let's stop the BS about "hospitals overflowing with the unvaxed" because it's just not true. 15% of all SC hospital beds are open for business right now.

I know math isn't a real science to most of you, but I hope you can accept these observations since they are based on US and SC government data.

BTW...SC DHEC has done a very nice job with its website. Hats off to them.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Both nationally and here in SC COVID cases have been on a rapid decline for the past three weeks. That's from CDC data and SC DHEC data. Does that count as science?

According to SC DHEC
- 1,247,871 people over the age of 50 have been vaccinated in the state of SC
- There are approximately 1.4 million people in our state over the age of 50.
- That means, our most vulnerable citizens, have a vax rate of dang near 90%
- There are currently 2603 SC citizens being hospitalized for COVID
- SC DHEC reports that 80.5% of those hospitalized for COVID are over the age of 50
- That means 2095 of the patients are over 50.

You can make the assumption if they are vaxed or unvaxed as that data isn't available. Statically, ~30% of them are vaxed.

93.8% of all COVID deaths are people over the age of 50. 83.8% are over 60.

So our most at risk segment is highly vaccinated. Those aged, unvaxed are getting sick and some are dying. Of those that do, 64.5% have comorbid conditions.

Our youth and our core working force AREN'T the ones dying of COVID. They may be getting sick. But it rare that it gets to the point where they need hospitalization. The hospitalization rate for all COVID cases is about 3%. The rate for those under 50 is .6%. That's about 5374 people in SC since January 2020. That's about 250 per month in a hospital system of 13,677 beds.

Again, statically it very close to 1 in 3 hospitalized SC patients are vaxed.

Let's stop the BS about "hospitals overflowing with the unvaxed" because it's just not true. 15% of all SC hospital beds are open for business right now.

I know math isn't a real science to most of you, but I hope you can accept these observations since they are based on US and SC government data.

BTW...SC DHEC has done a very nice job with its website. Hats off to them.
For those that like to delve into websites with data. This is another well done website maintained by San Bernardino County. https://sbcph.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/44bb35c804c44c8281da6d82ee602dff

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT