ADVERTISEMENT

Ivermectin

So who here took Ivermectin when they had covid? And what happened.
He and my family got it 1 time in July 2020 and i took a Z-pack and Zinc and I think it helped me.

So who here took Ivermectin when they had covid? And what happened.
He and my family got it 1 time in July 2020 and i took a Z-pack and Zinc and I think it helped me.
The zinc may have helped but a Z-pack would be useless against a virus. Antibiotics are only for bacterial infections ;-)

PS - Ivermectin is also useless against COVID

I tested positive for covid on Friday night, 8/4. Just finished the paxlovid treatment, yesterday. In bed for two days but started back doing my normal daily workouts on Wednesday with just a little tiredness. Should be back up to my daily 12 - 15 mile walks tomorrow. I would take ivermectin if my doctor had made it available.

P. S. Praise the lord I didn't take the killer vaccine.

I tested positive for covid on Friday night, 8/4. Just finished the paxlovid treatment, yesterday. In bed for two days but started back doing my normal daily workouts on Wednesday with just a little tiredness. Should be back up to my daily 12 - 15 mile walks tomorrow. I would take ivermectin if my doctor had made it available.

P. S. Praise the lord I didn't take the killer vaccine.
Glad you’re feeling well quickly.

Vax free family (naturally vaxxed), and very happy we never put that into our bodies.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
Don't let actual facts get in the way of what someone said on Twitter.
That just kills me. I don't know a damn thing about COVID-19. Nothing. I also don't know anything about virology. So I'm going with what the CDC/FDA says unless there's compelling reason not to. And listening to some Drs on twitter that say they've got a miracle cure that "They don't want you to know about." Doesn't cut it.

That just kills me. I don't know a damn thing about COVID-19. Nothing. I also don't know anything about virology. So I'm going with what the CDC/FDA says unless there's compelling reason not to. And listening to some Drs on twitter that say they've got a miracle cure that "They don't want you to know about." Doesn't cut it.

It's wild. I just dont understand the mindset that says that Doctors,Teachers, Everyone in the government are all lying and trying to kill you. Your neighbors,fellow Americans, want you and people you love to die.

It's wild. I just dont understand the mindset that says that Doctors,Teachers, Everyone in the government are all lying and trying to kill you. Your neighbors,fellow Americans, want you and people you love to die.
I just don't understand those that think that the government says it cares about you and them lies to you. They don't know your loved ones. If they are a casualty to making more money in the long run its collateral damage. Do I think they want it to happen. Hell no! Do they let it. It's obvious!
What's wild is that some people think that everything the government says is true and we should obey!

I just don't understand those that think that the government says it cares about you and them lies to you. They don't know your loved ones. If they are a casualty to making more money in the long run its collateral damage. Do I think they want it to happen. Hell no! Do they let it. It's obvious!
What's wild is that some people think that everything the government says is true and we should obey!

You talk about "the government" like it's one person who has evil intentions. The Government is 1000's of your fellow Americans, the vast,vast majority who just do their job and go home like you or me.

I was specifically mentioning Doctors,scientists, etc. Again, those folks are joust people like you or me. They are trying their best to do a good job.

It's a tactic to scare by labeling things impersonally? We call cows "Beef", we call pigs "Pork". It's a psychological tactic to separate the animal we know, from the food we eat.

Reactions: hopefultiger13

Remember when Ivermectin won a Nobel Prize and had decades of data showing its safety and effectiveness, and then the FDA called it a “horse drug” during Covid b/c its Big Pharma vax sponsors told it to?

Well a Federal court just ruled the FDA broke the law & needs to delete its propaganda

The truth about the Covid cartel keeps coming out

Reactions: TigerRagRob

Joe Rogan SNAPS on FDA’s Orwellian Lie About Ivermectin

“It’s for humans too, you f*cking idiot.”

This is in response to the FDA’s infamous tweet: “You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Serious y’all. Stop It.”

Other facts the FDA ignored:

• Ivermectin has one of the best safety profiles in all of medicine.

• Its discovery won the Nobel Prize.

• Doctors are allowed to use medications off-label, especially when they are shown to be effective.

• 102 studies from 1,139 scientists show ivermectin’s effectiveness in treating COVID-19.

• Ivermectin is often recognized—as second only to penicillin—for having one of the greatest impacts on human health, particularly for its role in bringing river blindness to the brink of extinction.

• Ivermectin, frequently hailed as a “wonder drug,” is now emerging as a potentially “powerful drug” for fighting cancer.

6 Secrets of Ivermectin: The Medication That Keeps on Giving

#1 - It inhibits flu and RSV viral replication, which is why it’s included in the FLCCC flu and RSV protocols.

#2 - It reduces inflammation throughout the body.

#3 - Improves the gastrointestinal microbiome by boosting levels of the probiotic Bifidobacterium.

#4 - It revolutionized veterinary medicine and arguably stabilized the world’s food supply.

#5 - May help with athletic and sports performance by boosting cellular energy output in the heart.

#6 - It has profound anti-cancer properties.

Best of all, Ivermectin is incredibly safe and cheap.

When you compare Molnupiravir and Ivermectin head-to-head in the context of COVID-19, you can see what a disgraceful, overpriced stink-bomb Molnupiravir actually is:

Ivermectin: 62% improvement, 99 studies, $1 per pill

Merck’s Show Pony: 15% improvement, 34 studies, $707 per pill

This information was gathered from an article written by @MDMichaelTurner (give him a follow).

Read the full in-depth article in the comment below:

Reactions: TigerRagRob

#1 - It inhibits flu and RSV viral replication, which is why it’s included in the FLCCC flu and RSV protocols.

#3 - Improves the gastrointestinal microbiome by boosting levels of the probiotic Bifidobacterium.

#4 - It revolutionized veterinary medicine and arguably stabilized the world’s food supply.

#5 - May help with athletic and sports performance by boosting cellular energy output in the heart.

When you compare Molnupiravir and Ivermectin head-to-head in the context of COVID-19, you can see what a disgraceful, overpriced stink-bomb Molnupiravir actually is:

This information was gathered from an article written by @MDMichaelTurner (give him a follow).

LIE

"Ivermectin tablets are approved by the FDA to treat people with intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis, two conditions caused by parasitic worms. In addition, some topical forms of ivermectin are approved to treat external parasites like head lice and for skin conditions such as rosacea."

"The FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19 in people or animals. The FDA has not determined that ivermectin is safe or effective for these indications (uses)."

"Three Washington state doctors have been accused of improper COVID treatments. The charges range from unprofessional conduct and improperly prescribing of medicine to making false and misleading statements. Death has been the result. Now the Silent Majority Foundation based in Pasco has joined with Turner and three other doctors to file a lawsuit

Richland doctor Dr. Michael Kwame Turner’s

has been charged with unprofessional conduct by the Washington state Medical Commission for what it says was improper prescribing of ivermectin to treat or prevent COVID-19. One of Dr. Turner’s patients died of COVID-19 after he prescribed the medication, according to a Washington state Department of Health document. Dr. Turner has been unable to get medical licenses in other states, according to the Silent Majority Foundation lawsuit."

😅

'

The cdc/fda still recommends low fat high carb diet for diabetics.

LIE

"Ivermectin tablets are approved by the FDA to treat people with intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis, two conditions caused by parasitic worms. In addition, some topical forms of ivermectin are approved to treat external parasites like head lice and for skin conditions such as rosacea."

"The FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19 in people or animals. The FDA has not determined that ivermectin is safe or effective for these indications (uses)."

I’m not saying anything one way or another on ivermectin, but if you have followed any of the (very real) stories about opioids, Purdue pharma, etc, then it’s hard to trust the FDA when big pharma’s interests are in opposition.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I’m not saying anything one way or another on ivermectin, but if you have followed any of the (very real) stories about opioids, Purdue pharma, etc, then it’s hard to trust the FDA when big pharma’s interests are in opposition.
I haven't but it's more than just the FDA that recommends against using it for COVID due to a lack of data that shows effectiveness against the virus, the potential for misuse and the effects of overdose. There are reports about a troubling rise in Ivermectin-related issues at poison centers as well. Bottom line, it doesn't work nearly as well as the vaccine and it's much less safe. But two things can be true at the same time - the FDA "could" steer people towards higher priced drugs and it could still be a dangerous drug to use for off-label maladies .

I haven't but it's more than just the FDA that recommends against using it for COVID due to a lack of data that shows effectiveness against the virus, the potential for misuse and the effects of overdose. There are reports about a troubling rise in Ivermectin-related issues at poison centers as well. Bottom line, it doesn't work nearly as well as the vaccine and it's much less safe. But two things can be true at the same time - the FDA "could" steer people towards higher priced drugs and it could still be a dangerous drug to use for off-label maladies .

It's a fascinating topic to dig into. Lobbying, bribery, FDA officials getting super high paying jobs at pharma companies... The system is ripe for fraud.

Painkiller on NetFlix is a worthwhile watch that touches on it but is also entertaining.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT