ADVERTISEMENT

Jon Rahm

All I know is that I want in on the next round of staying at home and getting paid more than if I was working. Like a schmuck, I worked through the last round and feel left out.

• Haha
Reactions: jmm45 and TMcGrady1
You skipped over "prolonged positive tester" that answered your question.

If anyone wants to get "clinical" and review the facts and data @Buzzards Roost preluded too

I’m no expert just asking a question; so you can have the virus and then test negative multiple times and then not get the virus again but then start back testing positive from the initial positive?

Yes because one specific example is the end all be all.

We operate off Likelihood to get infected or likelihood to be significantly sick. Science shows that both are significantly decreased.
Why back in May did the CDC stop tracking deaths of vaccinated and partially vaccinated while other countries did not? From PHE (Public Health England), 63.4% of Covid deaths are vaccinated people. Can you back up your statement with data, or is this strictly your opinion?

I find it bizarre that in 2019 no one and I mean no one in the general public knew squat about global pandemic viruses & vaccines.

All of a sudden everyone is an expert in 2020+ after their favorite (self-serving) politician told them something. Now virus and vaccine conversations are insufferable. I’m guilty as well.

The sooner we stop idolizing politicians, especially lifelong politicians on both sides who are some of the worst people on Earth, the better.

I swear the internet should only be for business commerce. Everything else is eventually detrimental and often poisonous to a healthy mind.

Go Tigers.
DC is A Swamp... That much is true!. A bunch of self serving egotistical power hungry money hungry Asses. DC will always find a way to keep the population divided in feelings and views. The MSM helps promote that process.

This tells me that immunity doesn’t last as long as people think, and the vaccines aren’t great against new variants. Too many examples like this for it to just be a one off. Still glad I got the vaccine, but man this shit never stops.

Just like the flu, the vaccine does not prevent infection entirely. However, it has a major impact on severity of symptoms. If people would stop listening to media reports and read what some of the medical experts are saying they would understand this simple fact.
Save your breath. If people don't understand by now they're just too dumb to get it. Dunning Krueger Effect.

Reactions: yoshi121374
I’m no expert just asking a question; so you can have the virus and then test negative multiple times and then not get the virus again but then start back testing positive from the initial positive?
I am no expert either but I have no idea where you got that from. Individuals like Rahm are defined in study and data..

The new insights gained in the paper by Line K Vibholm and colleagues, published recently in EbioMedicine allow a greater understanding of the prolonged RNA detection in pharyngeal swabs from COVID-19 patients, the risk associated with this finding, and the immunological responses in convalescent individuals with a history of rRT-PCR verified SARS-CoV-2 infection [[4]]. Two hundred and three patients with documented SARS-CoV-2 PCR positivity 12 weeks prior to the study who had fully recovered from COVID-19 were monitored at two time points (time point 1: 14 days-12 weeks after positive PCR; time point 2: 6-10 weeks after time point 1) using digital PCR (ddPCR) to detect viral RNA on pharyngeal swabs. ddPCR assures maximal sensitivity (100%) in detecting SARS-CoV-2, allowing for the absolute quantitation of copy numbers [[5]]. Twenty-six individuals (12.8%) were positive for SARS-CoV-2 at time 1 while, at time point 2, five (5.3%) were found to be positive (up to 105 days after recovery), and a subset of participants had remarkably high viral loads (103 copies per swab). This value is comparable to that found in acutely affected COVID-19 patients, even if sampling was performed more than four weeks after symptom onset. Therefore, overall in enrolled participants, SARS-CoV-2 PCR positivity declined over time, but viral RNA was detected in some individuals up to 109 days after symptom onset, and COVID-19 patients with mild or asymptomatic disease (group 1) were more likely to be persistently PCR positive than participants with a more severe illness (groups 2 and 3).

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/ebiom/article/PIIS2352-3964(21)00027-X/fulltext

Why back in May did the CDC stop tracking deaths of vaccinated and partially vaccinated while other countries did not? From PHE (Public Health England), 63.4% of Covid deaths are vaccinated people. Can you back up your statement with data, or is this strictly your opinion?
Sure.

In TN “almost all cases of severe illness – resulting in hospitalization or death – are among the unvaccinated. About 97% of all hospitalizations and 98%+ of deaths are among the unvaccinated.”

In TX “Preliminary data shows 99.5% of COVID-related deaths in Texas were among unvaccinated people, according to the Department of State Health Services.”

Here’s some additional data (from the same source you cited) that seems to be fairly compelling that the vaccination program has had a profound positive impact in improving transmission/mortality/outcomes. PHE appears to update this every other week.

PHE from 3 days ago

Sure.

In TN “almost all cases of severe illness – resulting in hospitalization or death – are among the unvaccinated. About 97% of all hospitalizations and 98%+ of deaths are among the unvaccinated.”

In TX “Preliminary data shows 99.5% of COVID-related deaths in Texas were among unvaccinated people, according to the Department of State Health Services.”
Very interesting, especially since this completely contradicts what the CDC published in April, with 7.157 new Covid cases among fully vaccinated people and 88 deaths among those. And again, the CDC conveniently stopped tracking deaths of the vaccinated in May. So which one is it?

This is also opposite of what other countries are reporting. In July the Israeli Health Minister reported 60% of new ‘seriously ill’ Covid patients were fully vaccinated, and 90% of those infected over age 50 were fully vaccinated.

Very interesting, especially since this completely contradicts what the CDC published in April, with 7.157 new Covid cases among fully vaccinated people and 88 deaths among those. And again, the CDC conveniently stopped tracking deaths of the vaccinated in May. So which one is it?

This is also opposite of what other countries are reporting. In July the Israeli Health Minister reported 60% of new ‘seriously ill’ Covid patients were fully vaccinated, and 90% of those infected over age 50 were fully vaccinated.
You also have to remember that there are 3-4 months of new data since April. Additionally, there are different types of vaccines out in those countries that may or may be as effective as what we are taking.

IDK but I didn’t make up the data I posted above.

You people that sit around and jackoff 2 Donald Trump kill me...lol You're like the people that had bad experiences as a child and use it as an excuse 2 be a POS adult 2 people..

You folks do not think straight at all. Donald Trump for the record is the POTUS who started operation warp speed and enabled the fast production of the vaccines. Donald Trump took the vaccine. Donald Trump has publicly over and over recommended that all adults take the vaccines.

I am as big of a Trump supporter as there can be and I havent take the vaccine and do not plan to. I support Trump because I agree with most of what he does, but not on the vaccine level. You leftward vaccine lovers should be thanking Trump that you got your deliverance is the way I see it. Go smoke on that for awhile and then go get the vaccine again just to get yourself all happy again for a bit.

Reactions: OleFastball
Sure.

If the vaccines are that good then why continue with this semi state of emergency? Vaccinated people are protected and unvaccinated people understand their risk. Lets go back to normal. Thousands die from the flu yearly and the world wasnt shut down. This whole thing is like a bad episode of the twilight zone the way they keep changing the story and almost half the population is more than happy to blindly follow along with each change like its the gospel.

Sure.

He clearly stated that the CDC quit tracking deaths of vaccinated and partially vaccinated people. Think thats got something to do with it?

You folks do not think straight at all. Donald Trump for the record is the POTUS who started operation warp speed and enabled the fast production of the vaccines. Donald Trump took the vaccine. Donald Trump has publicly over and over recommended that all adults take the vaccines.

I am as big of a Trump supporter as there can be and I havent take the vaccine and do not plan to. I support Trump because I agree with most of what he does, but not on the vaccine level. You leftward vaccine lovers should be thanking Trump that you got your deliverance is the way I see it. Go smoke on that for awhile and then go get the vaccine again just to get yourself all happy again for a bit.
I think you need 2 re read my post..You didn't comprehend it at all..lol

If the vaccines are that good then why continue with this semi state of emergency? Vaccinated people are protected and unvaccinated people understand their risk. Lets go back to normal. Thousands die from the flu yearly and the world wasnt shut down. This whole thing is like a bad episode of the twilight zone the way they keep changing the story and almost half the population is more than happy to blindly follow along with each change like its the gospel.
I’m not saying we need to continue this state of emergency. We’re simply in it, whether we like it or not, because of the unvaccinated.

I’m not saying we need to continue this state of emergency. We’re simply in it, whether we like it or not, because of the unvaccinated.
Guess we will be in it perpetually then, cuz there are a lot of us that don’t trust the people pushing the jab because they lack trust due to past lies (Russia) and have failed to communicate clearly (both parties and administrations).

I would venture to say half the hold outs are making a political statement.

Guess we will be in it perpetually then, cuz there are a lot of us that don’t trust the people pushing the jab because they lack trust due to past lies (Russia) and have failed to communicate clearly (both parties and administrations).

I would venture to say half the hold outs are making a political statement.

I would say wat more than half holding out are making a political statement. They certainly aren't following the overwhelming documentation,case studies,facts, and experts.

Reactions: dpic73
No. I comprehended it and its incorrect and I told you why.
No. No you didn't...I'm not anywhere close 2 being on the left regarding anything and I'm not remotely a vaccine lover..You don't have a fuking clue..It went completely over ur head so just stop..Smh lol

No. No you didn't...I'm not anywhere close 2 being on the left regarding anything and I'm not remotely a vaccine lover..You don't have a fuking clue..It went completely over ur head so just stop..Smh lol
Well based on your coments, you appear not to know your head from the proverbial hole in the ground. The other guy said the cdc quit tracking stats for vaccinated people in the US and that in the UK where they are tracking stats over 50% of the deaths are from vaccinated people and you apparently just ignored that and replied with a stat in the US that is not counting covid vaccinated persons.

metiger01 said:

Well based on your coments, you appear not to know your head from the proverbial hole in the ground. The other guy said the cdc quit tracking stats for vaccinated people in the US and that in the UK where they are tracking stats over 50% of the deaths are from vaccinated people and you apparently just ignored that and replied with a stat in the US that is not counting covid vaccinated persons.

metiger01 said:
My comment didn't have a damn thing 2 do with vaccines...My comment is directed at people who can't keep Donald Trump's name outta their mouths

I would say wat more than half holding out are making a political statement. They certainly aren't following the overwhelming documentation,case studies,facts, and experts.
The whole “follow the science” routine is old and played out. We can all see the data, it’s called statistical science and we can all make our own decisions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT