ADVERTISEMENT

Just thought I would check

Woody1405

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2016
Its been a while since I have visited this board. I thought I would just check in to see how the Putin Caucus of the Republican Party is doing. I want to see the reaction to Gym Jordan's and Gomer Pyle's star witness against the Bidens being a paid Russian agent.

Its been a while since I have visited this board. I thought I would just check in to see how the Putin Caucus of the Republican Party is doing. I want to see the reaction to Gym Jordan's and Gomer Pyle's star witness against the Bidens being a paid Russian agent.

Yes Joe Biden continues on his treasonous traitorous path of selling America for family cash
along with many liberals and left wingers along with many democracy illiterate minions that are supporting the hate and fear mongering racist agenda and narrative

There are may Patriots wanting to make America better and greater

Join the ranks of people who believe in Democracy

Yes, there are a ton of Folks that fully support Comrade Putin and his lap dog, Comrade Carlsen. Hopefully, they will continue to support the Motherland even if Comrade Trump allows a Russian attack on NATO. Russia is our friend!!

Just because they have tons of Nuclear Weapons pointed at us... that doesn't mean anything! I mean if your next door neighbor points a gun at your head every time you go outside... why would that make you uncomfortable... I'm sure he really likes you. So forget your lying eyes and just listen to what Comrade Putin and Comrade Carlsen tell you.

Yes Joe Biden continues on his treasonous traitorous path of selling America for family cash
along with many liberals and left wingers along with many democracy illiterate minions that are supporting the hate and fear mongering racist agenda and narrative

There are may Patriots wanting to make America better and greater

Join the ranks of people who believe in Democracy
You do realize that you posted in a thread about the arrest of the Republicans MAIN WITNESS who was found to be lying right? A guy they all called "extrememly credible" and a guy whose testimony they used to build their impeachment inquiry around. You get that right? Which means your post is total bullshit because there is ZERO in the way of any other evidence that implicates Joe in any crimes whatsoever. So just for the record, you are a LIAR.

Reactions: yoshi121374
So we have proof that Hunter did not pay his taxes and now...

"In a separate court filing on Tuesday, Hunter Biden's attorneys sought to have federal tax charges dismissed, arguing that he was the victim of politically motivated "selective and vindictive prosecution".

Additionally, the filings argue that the prosecutors' assertions that the younger Mr Biden lived a "lavish" and "extravagant" lifestyle were "irrelevant and prejudicial" to the case."

Hmmmm...this sounds familiar!

Have you accepted Joe Biden or Donald Trump as your lord and Savior?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT