ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley

Wow, your house is burning to the ground and you are high-fiving your Dem friends about all the insurance money you are going to get!!

Not even close to true. My house is in phenomenal shape. I have a great job, by 401k and IRA accounts have regained everything they lost in 2022. Feels great over here.

but, again, you are missing the nuance.

i'd certainly agree that we aren't doing enough to combat the threat. But your black-and-white view of our efforts here doesn't reflect reality, only a political talking point. It's just not at all true that it makes no difference for us to make a significant effort unless China does. Every effort we make, big or small, makes a difference, big or small.

the extremists in the environmental movement agree with you, we should be doing everything we possibly can to move china. BUT, the fact that we arent or can't doesnt call the whole scheme into question.

I said acting alone does not make a MEANINGFUL difference. Everything makes some difference, throwing a bucket of water on a wildfire technically makes a difference, but not a meaningful one. China emits about 1/3 of the world carbon output and this does not account for all the underdeveloped countries emitting that will likely increase rather than decrease output as they grow. There is zero chance we get close to the global emission goals that have been set. Just to add more absurdity to the situation, the goals that have been set, are just to have a 50% chance to avert disaster. Think about that, reaching our global emission goals means we are just as likely to fail as to succeed. Yet here you are spouting ignorant hopefulness presumably bc that is the talking point being used to try and keep everyone on board while we hope China miraculously changes it's mind soon enough that we have some miniscule chance at making any difference at all.

Saying we are making a (meaningful) difference is actually the political talking point.

Just to be clear, I am not a climate Nazi. My point is 100% political, but that makes it no less true. Either the threat of climate change is being greatly overstated by the biden admin or they are not doing nearly enough to try and force(not convince) China to drastically cut emissions.

She'd be a good candidate. But I hate her raising the retirement age. We pay into that thing, now we got to wait longer because she won't raise the cap on it? Give me a break.

Grow the funding then, by lifting the cap. Problem solved. Tip your servers ill be here all week.

Wrong. It’s a safety net program. By the time you hit the cap, you’ve contributed more than your fair share. It’s a completely shit ROI for taxpayers as it is. Not interested in paying even more.

Reactions: loveoysters
The average lifespan in the US has actually slightly went down.

I assume he’s talking about from when the SS retirement age was originally set. It’s up probably 10 years from that. We need to raise the SS and Medicare ages. And institute a Medicare surcharge for people who don’t take care of their health.

Wrong. It’s a safety net program. By the time you hit the cap, you’ve contributed more than your fair share. It’s a completely shit ROI for taxpayers as it is. Not interested in paying even more.
Wrong. If they raise the age where people die before getting the service they are stealing.

For fvcks sake our party is so stupid. In 2020 a man with dimentia who ran his campaign from the basement beat Trump. In 2022 every candidate that he touched lost. He is polling even with Biden after what couldn’t be a worse 3 year term on approval ratings.

But yet our party wants to move forward with Trump and when he loses will cry the election was rigged. Since when did gaining Democrat voters be a bad thing? Isn’t the overall goal to win the general election? And to do that, don’t we have to convince moderates and democrats to vote for you?

Electing a speaker was embarrassing, screaming “cheaters” when the elections are lost is embarrassing, but yet we want to beat our heads against a wall and do it all over again.

Last edited:
For fvcks sake our party is so stupid. In 2020 a man with dimentia who ran his campaign from the basement beat Trump. In 2020 every candidate that he touched lost. He is polling even with Biden after what couldn’t be a worse 3 year term on approval ratings.

But yet our party wants to move forward with Trump and when he loses will cry the election was rigged. Since when did gaining Democrat voters be a bad thing? Isn’t the overall goal to win the general election? And to do that, don’t we have to convince moderates and democrats to vote for you?

Electing a speaker was embarrassing, screaming “cheaters” when the elections are lost is embarrassing, but yet we want to beat our heads against a wall and do it all over again.

Because the MAGA group aren't Republicans and want to destroy the Republican party. They've been convinced that a New York liberal is the only hope for saving America. It's wild and illogical, but here we are.

Because the MAGA group aren't Republicans and want to destroy the Republican party. They've been convinced that a New York liberal is the only hope for saving America. It's wild and illogical, but here we are.
Right. If he was truly America first, he should’ve been behind Desantis, Scott or Haley and passed the torch to a younger generation. But he’s the most selfish mfer alive

Right. If he was truly America first, he should’ve been behind Desantis, Scott or Haley and passed the torch to a younger generation. But he’s the most selfish mfer alive

Trump is a terrible person. It kills me to see these guys talk about what they want in a candidate, characteristics such as: honest,Christian, conservative, smart, and then see them say they love Trump. He is literally none of those things. He is a conman who has been a playboy with Daddy's money. He has cheated on every wife, is literally a fake Christian, and treats everyone like garbage.

Wrong. If they raise the age where people die before getting the service they are stealing.

What? People die before they get SS or Medicare all the time.

Nobody is proposing to raise the eligibility age above average life expectancy. But people are living longer and we don't have the money to cover people's retirement and healthcare for that long, nor can we ask the already overburdened taxpayers to pay any more. Raise the age and add surcharges to the people neglecting their health and costing Medicare way more than they should.

Reactions: loveoysters

Nobody is proposing to raise the eligibility age above average life expectancy. But people are living longer and we don't have the money to cover people's retirement and healthcare for that long, nor can we ask the already overburdened taxpayers to pay any more. Raise the age and add surcharges to the people neglecting their health and costing Medicare way more than they should.
Don’t waste your breath brother. Someone besides Trump said it

Guy makes insane claim. I say, no, that's not how it's happening, and you want ME to show me my facts? Yea, that checks out for you guys.

This is observable and measured. If this were happening at scale someone could easily go look at the voter roll and see how many people did the thing. This is publicly available information for anyone.

But, of course, this definitely isn't happening at scale, and you people continue to make shit up. Even if this one is particularly dumb, given how easy it is to disprove.
Still waiting for your disproval!! I want get it because you like to make wild statements and then act as if your statements are true. It was stated on the news last evening by a N.H. democrat that 40% of N.H. voters are registered as Independent. Now google the state law in N.H. on the rules for registering and voting as stated by their
Secretary of State, Scanlon. N.H. is a very Blue state as shown by any reputable analysis.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Not even close to true. My house is in phenomenal shape. I have a great job, by 401k and IRA accounts have regained everything they lost in 2022. Feels great over here.
You confirmed that my "house" analysis is correct. You are happy with your 401k and IRA accounts but tell me you are happy with the invasion at our southern border, you are happy with the Afganistan exit done by Biden, you are happy with the inflation over the term of Biden as president, you are happy with our position globally under Biden, you are happy about the U.S. being involved financially with at least two military operations,
You confirmed my statement, your "house" is on fire (inflation, wars, southern border invasion, Afghanistan exit disaster, involvement with Hunter's mess, etc.) but you are happy with everything because of where your 401k or IRA balances are!!! WOW!!!

Just another reason to vote for whoever runs against biden. It's past time we address the ssi problem. I don't see how we wait another 5 years to do it. If biden wins, it is that much more likely you see more funding through raising the cap than raising the age.
I get you dislike of trump, I share it. However, either trump or biden is going to be the next potus. Not voting for the one you would rather have(or against the one you would rather not have, in this case) is just stupid- not calling you stupid, but not making a choice is stupid. If you don't want trump to be potus, vote for biden, but vote for one or the other. I don't see how anyone, no matter what side of the aisle you are on, doesn't think one will better than the other.

This might be the dumbest post ever. NH would be almost guaranteed to beat Biden. She polls ahead of him in the national polls s well as the swing states receiving a much higher % of votes than trump does against biden.
It's fine if you don't want to vote for her and support trump, no problem with that as that is your right. However, to say NH staying is helping biden is ridiculous. If anything, trump staying in the race is helping biden.

This might be the dumbest post ever. NH would be almost guaranteed to beat Biden. She polls ahead of him in the national polls s well as the swing states receiving a much higher % of votes than trump does against biden.
It's fine if you don't want to vote for her and support trump, no problem with that as that is your right. However, to say NH staying is helping biden is ridiculous. If anything, trump staying in the race is helping biden.
Trump is polling ahead of china joe in all the swing states at this time. Nikki Haley is a neocon establishment tool. Electing her is just asking for more of the same and I do not support that track.

The tweet was just pointing out that dem billionaire donors were financing an effort to get thousands of democrats to temporarily register as republicans in order to vote for NH just to hurt Trump.

i remember telling my leftist mother how all republicans wanted Haley to run for Pres back in 2018. She was so dumbfounded because she couldn’t comprehend that old white dudes wanted a brown woman to be president.

She had no clue who Nikki Haley was despite being from SC(lived in Panama at the time). FFW to today and she’s the biggest NH fan and she has no idea why. Just a brainless leftist who mindlessly laps up propaganda

I literally saw this coming 6 years ago. It’s pathetic

I'm hearing you. You keep stating things that aren't reality. Simple as that. Yet you keep insisting they are fact. Yet nothing backs them up. Other then more erroneous takes that you get from your favorite propagandists.
Holy dishonest takes

I was always going to refrain from calling you a dishonest PoS like @dpic73 but it’s clear you just are actually a dishonest PoS

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Holy dishonest takes

I was always going to refrain from calling you a dishonest PoS like @dpic73 but it’s clear you just are actually a dishonest PoS
And yet again, you'll slither away like the slimy reptile you are without disproving a thing.

Its extremely hard for me to believe they can’t find a really good Democratic candidate to run like Newsom or someone else. Joe Biden has no clue what day it is and we can’t find anyone better to run?

They’re smart though because Nikki Haley is just that. Except, having a different letter beside her name entices the other side. Genius I guess!

Wild it’s come to this. Rs have RINOS but you never see the reverse. Democrats are actively funding Nikki Haley, a Republican.

Interesting.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I assume he’s talking about from when the SS retirement age was originally set. It’s up probably 10 years from that. We need to raise the SS and Medicare ages. And institute a Medicare surcharge for people who don’t take care of their health.
And institute a Medicare surcharge for people who don’t take care of their health
And how exactly do you go about that? What does that mean? How do you enforce that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT