ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley

Haley throws the race card and claims she was made fun of for being brown. I knew many girls as "brown" as Haley in high school and they were usually very popular. The ones who were made fun of, usually by other girls, were the girls with pale skin who couldn't get a tan. Just an example of Haley throwing people, her hometown, South Carolina under the bus to get ahead. Those Clemson sorority girls and frat boys better watch out.

and you know this how?

polls not showing this
Talking about reputable Republicans in public service that have real ideas and solutions. As opposed to the ones holding the party hostage with their aggrieved politics and propaganda. Was that not what you were talking about?

Where would I even start.

To be called stupid by you 2 is really disheartening. I really feel like you're not hearing me.
I'm hearing you. You keep stating things that aren't reality. Simple as that. Yet you keep insisting they are fact. Yet nothing backs them up. Other then more erroneous takes that you get from your favorite propagandists.

I'm hearing you. You keep stating things that aren't reality. Simple as that. Yet you keep insisting they are fact. Yet nothing backs them up. Other then more erroneous takes that you get from your favorite propagandists.
This was sarcasm.

Decisive: Have we come together under Biden? Any better?

Corrupt: Look at the border. Under Biden, this corrupt administration has let millions of illegal immigrants come into the county and flood it with drug that are killing millions of Americans. How's the border looking?

Worst: History will tell, but it ain't looking good for the home team. How's the approval rating?

Maybe stop and smell what YOUR propaganda sheep herders are feeding you!

**try and leave trump name out of this, since this is about biden. (I know it will be hard)

Reactions: TigerGrowls
This was sarcasm.

Corrupt: Look at the border. Under Biden, this corrupt administration has let millions of illegal immigrants come into the county and flood it with drug that are killing millions of Americans. How's the border looking?

Worst: History will tell, but it ain't looking good for the home team. How's the approval rating?

**try and leave trump name out of this, since this is about biden. (I know it will be hard)

I have been quite surprised and pleasantly so. That said, I wouldn't call it all flowers and rainbows.
Notice I didn't mention another president that had a nice economy going. ;)

I would opine that the job that has been done coming out of a complete economic shutdown post global pandemic is harder than the prior economic situation.

I would also caution everyone from giving or blaming Presidents for the current economic situation since there are lots of moving parts, not much of which the president controls. That said, this is one bullet point to support the fact that America is not in a terrible position, and while I'd rather Biden wasn't the nominee, he hasn't done a terrible job either

I would opine that the job that has been done coming out of a complete economic shutdown post global pandemic is harder than the prior economic situation.

I would also caution everyone from giving or blaming Presidents for the current economic situation since there are lots of moving parts, not much of which the president controls. That said, this is one bullet point to support the fact that America is not in a terrible position, and while I'd rather Biden wasn't the nominee, he hasn't done a terrible job either
I would politely DISAGREE!

Thats what makes the world go round.

btw- Just heard America's Most Wanted is coming back to TV, so maybe Joe can hang his hat on Mr. Walsh finding all these terrorist and drug pushers he's let come and call our backyard, home away from home.

Maybe I should just dip into my growing IRA now before I get shot?:oops:

This was sarcasm.

Yes, except for those that are profiting politically who strive to spread division. Republicans.

Border is a complicated situation that has moral and economic impacts that need to be carefully worked through. Your take is ridiculous and untrue. Lies.

History? Approval ratings? Lol.

Propaganda is lies, false constructs, and misrepresentations. You can not find anything from Democrats, at the moment, that rises to that definition. It takes only a couple minutes to come up with dozens from a number of Republican grifters. Try it.

What else you got?

Yes, except for those that are profiting politically who strive to spread division. Republicans.

Border is a complicated situation that has moral and economic impacts that need to be carefully worked through. Your take is ridiculous and untrue. Lies.

Propaganda is lies, false constructs, and misrepresentations. You can not find anything from Democrats, at the moment, that rises to that definition. It takes only a couple minutes to come up with dozens from a number of Republican grifters. Try it.

What else you got?
This is all I need!

Your answers are proof in the pudding and generally mind blowing!

It's ALL republicans fault. LOL
"Border is complicated" No, No it's not!
Approval ratings don't matter if it's a democratic president, it's just propaganda. LMAO

Thanks Flo!

Reactions: AugTig
This is all I need!

Approval ratings don't matter if it's a democratic president, it's just propaganda. LMAO

Thanks Flo!
It's like talking to a child with you. I know it would be mentally hard for you to acknowledge that you have no idea what you're talking about. But try, it's what adults do.

This is all I need!

Thanks Flo!

You are clueless and keep proving it every single post. The border is complicated because we have laws that protect the rights of immigrants seeking asylum. The Legislative branch needs to put forth some changes to the law to change what's happening at the border.

Remind me what articles of legislation the current Congress has proposed to address immigration. That's right, nothing.

Haley throws the race card and claims she was made fun of for being brown. I knew many girls as "brown" as Haley in high school and they were usually very popular. The ones who were made fun of, usually by other girls, were the girls with pale skin who couldn't get a tan. Just an example of Haley throwing people, her hometown, South Carolina under the bus to get ahead. Those Clemson sorority girls and frat boys better watch out.

So you think Haley is making this thing up? About being made fun of for being brown?

What else you got?
So the biden admin claims climate change is the biggest threat to national security and an immediate one that demands actions now to combat it. At the same time it has done nothing to pressure China (the largest contributor by far) to adopt ANY of the standards he want to impose. Anything we do is basically pissing in the wind without getting China to join the effort.

Meanwhile Newsome, who might be more retarded than biden on this issue temporarily cleans up the streets and kicks out the homeless to host said county's dictator.

If the threat is as great and immediate as claimed by democrats- how can you justify the biden admins treatment of China? We have several means we could use to pressure them reduce their carbon output and other pollution.

Either democrats are seriously overstating the threat of climate change or they are being completely derelict in their duty to combat it.

So the biden admin claims climate change is the biggest threat to national security and an immediate one that demands actions now to combat it. At the same time it has done nothing to pressure China (the largest contributor by far) to adopt ANY of the standards he want to impose. Anything we do is basically pissing in the wind without getting China to join the effort.

Meanwhile Newsome, who might be more retarded than biden on this issue temporarily cleans up the streets and kicks out the homeless to host said county's dictator.

If the threat is as great and immediate as claimed by democrats- how can you justify the biden admins treatment of China? We have several means we could use to pressure them reduce their carbon output and other pollution.

Either democrats are seriously overstating the threat of climate change or they are being completely derelict in their duty to combat it.
Do you ever fact-check your bullshit before you post it?

"In the face of stalled progress on the diplomatic front, the Biden administration has started to explore other tools to nudge China to reduce emissions and act more ambitiously on climate issues, including through tariffs that would be linked to the carbon footprint of Chinese imports."

Reactions: flotiger
You are clueless and keep proving it every single post. The border is complicated because we have laws that protect the rights of immigrants seeking asylum. The Legislative branch needs to put forth some changes to the law to change what's happening at the border.

Remind me what articles of legislation the current Congress has proposed to address immigration. That's right, nothing.
That is simply not true. Not only did they propose it, they passed it.

Not to mention pubs wanted more funding to expand the number of border patrol agents in the budget battle (rather than border funding for other uses).

obviously, this is all a lot more complicated than the simple binary choice you've presented at the end here. i'd describe it as intellectually dishonest to frame the choice that way. again, it's a **** ton more complicated than you seem to think.

Do you ever fact-check your bullshit before you post it?

"In the face of stalled progress on the diplomatic front, the Biden administration has started to explore other tools to nudge China to reduce emissions and act more ambitiously on climate issues, including through tariffs that would be linked to the carbon footprint of Chinese imports."

Yes, I do. Show me anywhere in either of those articles where China has committed to doing anything that impact climate change. As usual, you don't even read the bs articles you post. There is absolutely nothing in those articles that says China has even agreed to do anything to help matters(other than think/talk about it.

Either you lack the ability to understand what you read or you just read the title and post the bs- which is exactly what they want you to do.

Here is one quote that pretty much sums the whole thing up:

"Myllyvirta said the plan is very generic without any measurable emissions targets, so “follow-up on that front will be important.”"

China will agree to vague language to try harder and blow smoke up biden's rear end, but they are not actually doing anything concrete to change.

Yes, I do. Show me anywhere in either of those articles where China has committed to doing anything that impact climate change. As usual, you don't even read the bs articles you post. There is absolutely nothing in those articles that says China has even agreed to do anything to help matters(other than think/talk about it.

Either you lack the ability to understand what you read or you just read the title and post the bs- which is exactly what they want you to do.

Here is one quote that pretty much sums the whole thing up:

"Myllyvirta said the plan is very generic without any measurable emissions targets, so “follow-up on that front will be important.”"

China will agree to vague language to try harder and blow smoke up biden's rear end, but they are not actually doing anything concrete to change.
I see you're ignoring that I blew up your stupid statement and now you've resorted to your usual tactic of spinning it it through your pretzel logic. Just admit you were busted dumbass - it's not ok to make up imaginary stories to fit your narrative.

Reactions: flotiger

How about this. Keep the border policy that was in place 4 years ago!

Who is clueless?

It's like talking to a child with you. I know it would be mentally hard for you to acknowledge that you have no idea what you're talking about. But try, it's what adults do.
I have no idea and you have all the right answers. Sounds like a little teenager to me!
Check yourself!

obviously, this is all a lot more complicated than the simple binary choice you've presented at the end here. i'd describe it as intellectually dishonest to frame the choice that way. again, it's a **** ton more complicated than you seem to think.
I'm not saying it is not complicated. What is not complicated is that there is little we can do to make a meaningful difference in climate change without China- along with many underdeveloped countries who are excluded from climate agreements.
If this were trying to negotiate more favorable trade terms, or the like, where the need to be friendly and coax them into agreement were applicable, it would be a whole different story.

However, if the threat is as great and immediate as claimed and it is our greatest national security threat, we should be be taking the bull in the china shop(pun intended) approach. You can't just accept vague token bs speech about trying harder without clearly defined limits and timelines under those circumstances.

Either the threat is not as great as we are being told or we are not doing enough to combat the threat. One of those statements is true. You can pick which one you believe.

I see you're ignoring that I blew up your stupid statement and now you've resorted to your usual tactic of spinning it it through your pretzel logic. Just admit you were busted dumbass - it's not ok to make up imaginary stories to fit your narrative.

Really? Your answer to showing me something that has actually been done is to quote that they are thinking about things they might can do? Please tell me what impact that has had on the climate?
Did they just now find out they had these tools? Were they stuck in his corvette garage in a tool box behind the boxes of govt documents he didn't know he had, lol?

I'm not saying it is not complicated. What is not complicated is that there is little we can do to make a meaningful difference in climate change without China- along with many underdeveloped countries who are excluded from climate agreements.
If this were trying to negotiate more favorable trade terms, or the like, where the need to be friendly and coax them into agreement were applicable, it would be a whole different story.

However, if the threat is as great and immediate as claimed and it is our greatest national security threat, we should be be taking the bull in the china shop(pun intended) approach. You can't just accept vague token bs speech about trying harder without clearly defined limits and timelines under those circumstances.

Either the threat is not as great as we are being told or we are not doing enough to combat the threat. One of those statements is true. You can pick which one you believe.

but, again, you are missing the nuance.

i'd certainly agree that we aren't doing enough to combat the threat. But your black-and-white view of our efforts here doesn't reflect reality, only a political talking point. It's just not at all true that it makes no difference for us to make a significant effort unless China does. Every effort we make, big or small, makes a difference, big or small.

the extremists in the environmental movement agree with you, we should be doing everything we possibly can to move china. BUT, the fact that we arent or can't doesnt call the whole scheme into question.

As with all of your claims this is easily debunked and just doesn't happen at any kind of scale.
REALLY!!! 42% of all registered voters in N.H. are independents. Independents can vote in either Reupublican or democrat primaries and general elections but must declare for one or the other when voting. Democrats can vote in the Republican primary or general election by simply declaring independent by the required signup date indicated in the state law. REGISTERED democrats can only vote in the democrat primary or general election. Factually, Trump is correct, just register as an independent by the state required dates!

Fact Check: Trump falsely claims Democrats can vote in New Hampshire’s GOP primary

Facts First: This is false. Registered Democrats can’t participate in the New Hampshire GOP primary. Only Republicans and independents can vote in the Republican contest.

Your "Fact Check" statement is incorrect!! Your "Facts First" statement is correct. If you are a democrat in N.H. just register as an independent and you can vote in the Republican primary or democrat primary according to the rules outlined by the N.H. Secretary of State.

Show me the facts that support your claim of debunking his statement!!

Guy makes insane claim. I say, no, that's not how it's happening, and you want ME to show me my facts? Yea, that checks out for you guys.

This is observable and measured. If this were happening at scale someone could easily go look at the voter roll and see how many people did the thing. This is publicly available information for anyone.

But, of course, this definitely isn't happening at scale, and you people continue to make shit up. Even if this one is particularly dumb, given how easy it is to disprove.

So which is it? First, you said the story was fake. Now you say you don't blame him for hiding in the bunker like a bitch.

I own two homes and my mom's house does not have basement.
As I understand it, the Secret Service actually has some authority to ‘make’ the President move to a secure location whether he wants to or not.

But why not just tell people that rather than lie?

I say what we should ALL do is pull for the Lions to win the Super Bowl. I think that’s listed as a sign of the apocalypse which would fix the whole thing.

Plus, on a personal level, to be honest I’ve been kinda bored lately so some apocalypse might be just what I need.

Reactions: moradatiger70
Guy makes insane claim. I say, no, that's not how it's happening, and you want ME to show me my facts? Yea, that checks out for you guys.

This is observable and measured. If this were happening at scale someone could easily go look at the voter roll and see how many people did the thing. This is publicly available information for anyone.

But, of course, this definitely isn't happening at scale, and you people continue to make shit up. Even if this one is particularly dumb, given how easy it is to disprove.
Don't ramble, debunk his statement!! 42% of N.H. voters are independents yet the state is a democrat state!!

As with all of your claims this is easily debunked and just doesn't happen at any kind of scale.
I do think it’s POSSIBLE in SC as there are no checks on party affiliation (that I recall).

Now whether it is actually HAPPENING at any significant level is a different argument.

Then disprove it!! you are the one that says it isn't happening!! 42% of N.H. voters are registered as independent yet the state is a democrat state!!

Don't ramble, debunk his statement!! 42% of N.H. voters are independents yet the state is a democrat state!!

im not sure what you think this proves? it certainly doesnt prove the point that trump is trying to make, that democrats are conspiring to steal the election from him.

44% of the state in Colorado is unafilliated. we (dems) control pretty much everything of consequence in the state. that proves that unafilliated voters like dems more than republicans. jjust like in NH. there arent "independent" or "unafilliated" candidates that run or matter. is that what you are questioning? why the state isnt controlled by the "independent" party?

again, your logic is ****ing stupid and makes no sense, and you are twisting yourself into a shape that is unrecognizable to support a claim dear leader made.

this is stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT