ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Campaigns Against Her Own Policies

Still butt hurt cause your vote for sleepy joe got taken and you didn’t have a choice. My vote will be for whoever is best for our economy. So I guess your assumption was right! Best thing you can do is hit the ignore button on me a__hat!
I couldn't be happier that Joe dropped out because now we'll beat you in a landslide. You really going to ignore the $8 trillion dollars DJT added to the deficit because of that fool's gold economy? You know that's money you owe back right? If so, you know Trump is not good for the economy because he's already promised huge tax breaks to the billionaire class which will just make the deficit that much worse.

I'm calling bullshit on your motive.

I couldn't be happier that Joe dropped out because now we'll beat you in a landslide. You really going to ignore the $8 trillion dollars DJT added to the deficit because of that fool's gold economy? You know that's money you owe back right? If so, you know Trump is not good for the economy because he's already promised huge tax breaks to the billionaire class which will just make the deficit that much worse.

Damn you’re a f’n GD idiot. The billionaires hate Trump.

You will be crying in November like you did when Hillary got curb stomped.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
You will be crying in November like you did when Hillary got curb stomped.
Excellent retort that has nothing to do with the point weird one. I will remind you that she still got 3 million more votes than Trump so his victory did not reflect the will of the people. I also understand the electoral college so save it.

Excellent retort that has nothing to do with the point weird one. I will remind you that she still got 3 million more votes than Trump so his victory did not reflect the will of the people. I also understand the electoral college so save it.
I’ve got a pond and some cinder blocks if you want to come over sometime for a cookout.

• Haha
Reactions: okclem
The founding fathers knew what they were doing. Best thing we can do is agree to disagree.

Reactions: Dmk and TigerGrowls
Can you share what Kamala’s plan is in regards to policy? I can’t find it. Does she have another website? Serious question, we should all have access to make an informative decision.

She will try to shake the Biden admin policies because they are awful. But she won’t be able to, she owns those policies. She was the border csar.

Reactions: Dmk and TigerGrowls
The polls are so bad for Kammy they are pretending like they didn’t take them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT