ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala on "Special Report" w/ Bret Baier

It's not my fault Dems picked one of the dumbest and worst candidates in history to run against Trump. You should be pissed off you didn't even vote for the woman, she was picked for you.
Have I missed your commentary when Trump said his plan for childcare is tariffs?

Or when asked the same question in another state he said they shouldn't worry about it because there are a lot of nuclear weapons in the world. Did you run to the board then?

What about when he said they're eating the pets? Surely you made fun of that right? Can you link me to your commentary?

Have I missed your commentary when Trump said his plan for childcare is tariffs?

Or when asked the same question in another state he said they shouldn't worry about it because there are a lot of nuclear weapons in the world. Did you run to the board then?

What about when he said they're eating the pets? Surely you made fun of that right? Can you link me to your commentary?

You sound like Kamela in that interview.

It's not my fault Dems picked one of the dumbest and worst candidates in history to run against Trump. You should be pissed off you didn't even vote for the woman, she was picked for you.
So Trump is a better candidate. He has clearly stated that he plans to lock up people who refuses to vote for him by using the military. He has also clearly stated that most Hispanics will be deported to Concentration camps, and you think that this idiot is a deserving candidate to be president. If he becomes president, and he tries this Project 2025 junk, America will become unlivable.

• Haha
Reactions: cutiger2027
Best part was when Bret gave a behind the scenes account.

Camala gang agreed to a 30-minute window starting 5:00 on the day the interview was to be aired. She showed up 15 minutes late (5:15) and gave BB not 1 minute more!
What are you afraid of. This was your moment to shine, and he blew it.

Let me be clear, Not literally, but...

Best part was when Bret gave a behind the scenes account.

Camala gang agreed to a 30-minute window starting 5:00 on the day the interview was to be aired. She showed up 15 minutes late (5:15) and gave BB not 1 minute more!
What are you afraid of. This was your moment to shine, and he blew it.

Let me be clear, Not literally, but...
Yep talking points are concrete, now:

Kameltoe's campaign fluffer...

Even better:

I don't see anything wrong with that clip but if this were a contest, you know I could blow you out of the water with endless, mind-numblingly stupid clips of Trump.

But I'm sure you've shared some of those already because you're both sides guy.
I've made it quite apparent I'm choosing the lesser of two dolts.

I'm just amazed at some of the stuff people believe about both candidates, especially @statepawdog spewing some of the most outrageous shit I've ever heard.

We've had four years of Trump and 3.7 years of Biden/Kamela. This isn't a tough choice for me.

I've made it quite apparent I'm choosing the lesser of two dolts.

I'm just amazed at some of the stuff people believe about both candidates, especially @statepawdog spewing some of the most outrageous shit I've ever heard.

We've had four years of Trump and 3.7 years of Biden/Kamela. This isn't a tough choice for me.
Shocker, we never believed a word of it anyway when you've pretended to be neutral.

Shocker, we never believed a word of it anyway when you've pretended to be neutral.

Neutral? I just try to find the truth regardless of what political team it helps and make my decisions based on that information. I voted for candidates from both parties over the years.

I just loathe the fact Americans have been put into two teams and everyone is afraid of telling the truth because it might help the other team, country be damned.

Neutral? I just try to find the truth regardless of what political team it helps and make my decisions based on that information. I voted for candidates from both parties over the years.

I just loathe the fact Americans have been put into two teams and everyone is afraid of telling the truth because it might help the other team, country be damned.
It hasn't stopped you from criticizing one side and one side only, no matter if we're talking about the board or politicians.

And if you cared about the truth, you definitely wouldn't be on that side.

• Haha
Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
So Trump is a better candidate. He has clearly stated that he plans to lock up people who refuses to vote for him by using the military. He has also clearly stated that most Hispanics will be deported to Concentration camps, and you think that this idiot is a deserving candidate to be president. If he becomes president, and he tries this Project 2025 junk, America will become unlivable.

Use your eyes and ears. The man repeats this statement on a consistent basis. I hope that Trump does not have you lynched.

You're full of shit. Prove it. And don't post stupid articles speaking for him. Post the actual moments he has said it. Any moment.

I’m here for the receipts @statepawdog. Let’s see proof of these direct quotes:

-He has clearly stated that he plans to lock up people who refuses [sic] to vote for him by using the military.

-He has also clearly stated that most Hispanics will be deported to Concentration camps.

I’m here for the receipts @statepawdog. Let’s see proof of these direct quotes:

-He has clearly stated that he plans to lock up people who refuses [sic] to vote for him by using the military.

-He has also clearly stated that most Hispanics will be deported to Concentration camps.
Proof is on television every night. Why get upset with me? I am only repeating what this unfit guy says every day.

Your wheels are coming off.

I tried to tell you.

Don't take the bait. It's their side vs everyone. MAGA, neutral, whatever. If you don't agree with them then you are the enemy. I don't comment in here often at all and it's because I realized very quickly that there is no room for discourse on this board.

This is a board of jersey wearing individuals. If you have your own thoughts, come to your own conclusions (on either side), and want to vote for what you as an American believe is right for the future of this country, you're going to make enemies for not wearing the right colors.

Reactions: Cabotiger
Don't take the bait. It's their side vs everyone. MAGA, neutral, whatever. If you don't agree with them then you are the enemy. I don't comment in here often at all and it's because I realized very quickly that there is no room for discourse on this board.

This is a board of jersey wearing individuals. If you have your own thoughts, come to your own conclusions (on either side), and want to vote for what you as an American believe is right for the future of this country, you're going to make enemies for not wearing the right colors.
If you've paid close attention to my interactions with other posters on this board, you'd know that if you're civil to me, I'm civil in return but that' hasn't been my experience with this poster.

My first introduction to him was when he reponded to one of my posts with over a hundred laugh emojis and since that time, he's gone out of his way to respond to me in especially dickish ways when I wasn't interacting with him. He's even tagged me several times on the West Zone with obnoxious posts intended to embarrass me.

So before you make a snap judgement about me, I think it's important that you know that history. Just know that he's earned the treatment he gets from me.

If you've paid close attention to my interactions with other posters on this board, you'd know that if you're civil to me, I'm civil in return but that' hasn't been my experience with this poster.

My first introduction to him was when he reponded to one of my posts with over a hundred laugh emojis and since that time, he's gone out of his way to respond to me in especially dickish ways when I wasn't interacting with him. He's even tagged me several times on the West Zone with obnoxious posts intended to embarrass me.

So before you make a snap judgement about me, I think it's important that you know that history. Just know that he's earned the treatment he gets from me.
Lol.. never mind your daily spewing of liberal nonsense.

Reactions: Cabotiger
Lol.. never mind your daily spewing of liberal nonsense.
You especially shouldn't mind it because you don't understand the difference between nonsense and the truth. You're the guy who literally thinks Dems conspired with China to make a bat virus that would kill 8 million people to keep Trump from getting elected, so the only place you belong is on the sideline with your mouth taped shut.

You especially shouldn't mind it because you don't understand the difference between nonsense and the truth. You're the guy who literally thinks Dems conspired with China to make a bat virus that would kill 8 million people to keep Trump from getting elected, so the only place you belong is on the sideline with your mouth taped shut.
You’re losing it.

You’ll be just fine when Trump wins.

Your inane five word sentences are unnecessary because they add nothing to the conversation. You bore us
Keeping it simple is a great thing.

I can’t imagine having as many handles as you, posting on as many boards as you, and the amount of drivel for each you type. I hope the $ is worth it.

What’s it feel like, knowing Trump is going to win?

It wasn't a snap judgement. I've read enough of your posts to make up my mind. I never said whether you were civil or not. I said that there is no discourse because anyone that disagrees is seen as the enemy (wrong and malicious instead of having a different thought from a possibly grounded perspective).

I don't know your interactions with this poster and, frankly, I don't care about them. They don't prove or disprove my opinion of this particular board as a whole.

This is a place where Americans AND fellow Tiger fans, treat each other worse than I'd ever treat an actual person in my life that I detested simply because they vote a certain way. That's both sides. It's better to just avoid it and find what we agree on.

I think most of your opinions are flat out wrong and uninformed. You'd probably feel the same about me. In real life, I'd fight to defend you as a fellow American. On this board? The other side of the aisle might as well be the scum of the Earth. That's how everyone is treated here. So, as I said to the other gentleman...don't take the bait. Don't try to explain yourself. This is not a place for discourse or understanding.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT