ADVERTISEMENT

KILL JEWS FIRST THEN CHRISTIANS ARE NEXT

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Being a Christian in faith I do not want the world to live by violence

That being said the Jewish state and Jews of the world have been told HAMAS has a policy to kill all Jews so my support is for IDF and Jews worldwide to take a defensive posture and reciprocate in kind until their people are safe

If they are wiped out these radicals are coming for Christians next

Which side are you on

Terrorism or peace

• Haha
Reactions: AugTig and DW4_2016
You seem to be coming unhinged based on some of your recent threads. You may want to turn off the news cycle for a bit.

This @palmetto tiger, and maybe there is no need for you to start a new thread every time the voices in your head tell you to. Just post your ramblings in an existing thread for the sake of the board?

I’ll also add that the 20+ different threads you have started informing us that you are voting for trump are also unnecessary. We know you are voting for trump.

Last edited:
There’s a simple question that needs to be addressed.

What is your interest and desire while having a heartbeat on this planet?

My favorite term learned back in accounting was “going concern”. What exactly is your going concern while you are “In Control” living?

I think this answer is just assumed by many to life a healthy, productive, healthy, humanity positive life. Then it’s layered with family, faith, friendship.

There are some who disagree with this general idea. And the arrogance of “western ideology” that it should or does apply to everyone.

So…. What to do? Think logically and apply that to the illogical and that you’ll finally strike that blow to head to change cultures and faiths or others?

Or, let sleeping dogs lie?

The Age of Enlightenment told us to think, a lot and never quit doing so. Think aspirationally. The failure of the Age Enlightenment? Not everyone is into it. 🤔
And you need to account for those who can’t think, nor will think a going concern so obvious to ourselves that they want no part of.

War has been raging in that region for millennias for a reason. Arrogance is applying fixes to something unfixable. There is no answer. Lions and zebras don’t hang in the same pen at the zoo for a reason.

Only fixes?
- utter destruction of the other
- cancel religious ideologies
- I’d like to say “equal” states but that arrogance will never succeed

So… good luck. And thanks afterlife for the permanent hate while we are here.

You seem to be coming unhinged based on some of your recent threads. You may want to turn off the news cycle for a bit.

Actually i am feeling spot on

Going to the slaughter as a sheep is not my style

I always use kindness as the first option

Each has to deal with these atrocities in their own way

If the IDF would have me I would be on the next flight

It disgusts me to see the people on here who question that Jews are not being persecuted

I am Christian however I want peace between all people

We will never have it until people understand violence will be met by overwhelming violence in retaliation

When your family , you or friends are affected it us a different story

Let me add I pray and hope for peace however o have little faith that will occur until people want to have peace

Reading my words may appear to imply I want violence just the opposite is true

Peace and kindness are my wish but harsh reality gets in the way along with the present divisions and hate being pushed by many for power

Never doubt I continue every day to pray for all of us to lay down the sword

It just not seem to the way

🤣🤣🤣 commence Operation Get Behind the Jews!
Honest question here. Aren't a BUNCH of the folks on this board defending the Jews the same folks that think the Jews are part of this NWO thing and are in charge of everything? It's a damn shame they aren't using their space lasers to fry HAMAS instead of wasting them on starting wildfires.

Honest question here. Aren't a BUNCH of the folks on this board defending the Jews the same folks that think the Jews are part of this NWO thing and are in charge of everything? It's a damn shame they aren't using their space lasers to fry HAMAS instead of wasting them on starting wildfires.

They are just running with what their media and political masters are telling them to think. If trump comes out tomorrow pro-hamas, they will all be pro-hamas by lunchtime.

Reactions: dpic73 and okclem
They have no shame. Literally none whatsoever.

Reactions: flotiger and dpic73
You want to know who desecrates Christian cemeteries and burns churches in Israel? Cause it ain’t the Muslims

Inquiring minds would like to know

Before answering I have a friend in the insurance business and he insures lots of traditionally black churches that he said he had to stop insuring

I said so white supremacists are burning them

he said no crazy as it is the churches are usually burned by members of the church or preacher for the insurance when an investigation finds the arsonist

with my secret shared

so now share the secret you have

Before answering I have a friend in the insurance business and he insures lots of traditionally black churches that he said he had to stop insuring

he said no crazy as it is the churches are usually burned by members of the church or preacher for the insurance when an investigation finds the arsonist

with my secret shared

Now I remembered why I blocked your crazy ass.

You are saying and believe that "Black Churches are USUALLY burned by members of the church or preacher for you insurance money"?

Reactions: okclem

with my secret shared

I guess the Christian evangelicals didn’t get the news. They’ll just cut Israel another check lol. Israel's arming Azerbaijan's war against Christian Armenia too.

Last edited:
Church bombed by the IDF per the church (claim not accurate, though the church was affected). Substantially more damage than the failed Hamas/PIJ rocket. To clarify, from what I've seen, it is not the worship hall itself that collapsed, rather an assembly hall adjacent.
Have not yet seen any information from the IDF. Will update

They say, among other things, "no weapons" "all christians"

More information on the church not being the intended target.

Last edited:
I am not sure I get your point other than the point I was attempting to make regarding how strange things happen

For example you being on this Clemson site should have seen the story about someone trying to remove the ROCK and in the process damaged it

Word spread around about must have been a Clemson hater

After the investigation it was revealed it was a Clemson fan

Admittedly a dumbass one

So always take time before judging

I am not sure I get your point other than the point I was attempting to make regarding how strange things happen

For example you being on this Clemson site should have seen the story about someone trying to remove the ROCK and in the process damaged it

Word spread around about must have been a Clemson hater

After the investigation it was revealed it was a Clemson fan

Admittedly a dumbass one

So always take time before judging
Israel's courts did the judging for me. and look at that, it wasn't a muslim.

Church bombed by the IDF per the church (claim not accurate, though the church was affected). Substantially more damage than the failed Hamas/PIJ rocket. To clarify, from what I've seen, it is not the worship hall itself that collapsed, rather an assembly hall adjacent.
Have not yet seen any information from the IDF. Will update

They say, among other things, "no weapons" "all christians"

More information on the church not being the intended target.

Looks like more propaganda. At this point, we shouldn’t believe anything out of Gaza or the West Bank until there are daylight photos and proof.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Given the existence of generative ai and it's rapid advances, combined with the already existing penchant humans have for manipulation everyone needs to acknowledge that it's basically impossible to tell what's real and who is telling the truth.

What a ****ing day and age.

Last edited:
Looks like more propaganda. At this point, we shouldn’t believe anything out of Gaza or the West Bank until there are daylight photos and proof.

The church assembly hall collapsed with people inside of it, no bueno

Whoopsie

This good enough daylight? Guess those Evangelical Republicans didn’t pray hard enough for them. Or maybe they wrote the prayer on the bomb that killed then

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT