ADVERTISEMENT

Kim jong Un

willy11b

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
May 26, 2011
Supposedly in critical. Some speculating already dead. Wonder who’s next in line?

Reactions: ChiefTiger
giphy.gif

I ****ING HOPE ... THIS CAN BE GOOD FOR THE WORLD AS A WHOLE!!!

I don’t know if a United Korea is what’s best for the world and for us, but what I do know is he’s suppressed North Koreans and perhaps, just maybe, this will allow for a resolution to the war that never ended.

Reactions: dftiger1
Relax. Take that Dirt Nap. We will all be here when you wake up.

we should take that country now and turn into another puerto rico.

probably wouldnt take much to take the whole country.
I mean we could bomb the shit out of it, but infantrymen still have to locate, close with and destroy.

China says differently.

biden or clinton are not the president.

china has absolutely ZERO leverage on the world market right now.

we take north korea.

dare them to do something.

since the left thinks putin is trumps buddy-

we get putin to stand down and just watch.

we absorb china economically

while leaving them politically free.

not one shot fired if trump was smart

and

the dumbass liberals just shut up for a bit and enjoy the ride.

Reactions: CU1TruTiger4Life

we take north korea.

and

When do we rescue Darcy from the Taliban?

we take north korea.

and

it’s a real shame we can’t take a human to the vet and have them put to sleep....

we take north korea.

and

Dude, this is probably the stupidest post you've ever made and that is certainly saying something. There is ZERO... ZERO chance that we could invade N Korea without that fight going Nuclear. There is also ZERO chance that China wouldn't intervene in a US invasion. Would we stand by and let China invade Mexico or Canada? Same thing. The only thing that you have right here is that Biden and Clinton are not the President. Congratz on that part.

And if the Dear Leader does die today, there's little doubt that the world will be a bit better than it was.

The biggest threat posed by the NORKS is that their police state / cult will collapse, all the prisoners will get out of the work camps and they will all head for South Korea like a plague of locusts.

Dude, this is probably the stupidest post you've ever made and that is certainly saying something. There is ZERO... ZERO chance that we could invade N Korea without that fight going Nuclear. There is also ZERO chance that China wouldn't intervene in a US invasion. Would we stand by and let China invade Mexico or Canada? Same thing. The only thing that you have right here is that Biden and Clinton are not the President. Congratz on that part.

And if the Dear Leader does die today, there's little doubt that the world will be a bit better than it was.

Why would it be better? It may end up being just another day with a different ruthless dictator.

Why would it be better? It may end up being just another day with a different ruthless dictator.

Softball question. I'm assuming that the next leader of NK will be a bad bad man. There's some history there. I'm also assuming that the next person that going to run NK is not out doing God's work right now. So we probably have two really bad people out and about in NK. If one of them dies, that's just one less bad person around. Major change.. nope. But a bad dude off the board is always a good thing.

Softball question. I'm assuming that the next leader of NK will be a bad bad man. There's some history there. I'm also assuming that the next person that going to run NK is not out doing God's work right now. So we probably have two really bad people out and about in NK. If one of them dies, that's just one less bad person around. Major change.. nope. But a bad dude off the board is always a good thing.

I can go with that. I assume that whomever takes over is going to be a bad guy or he wouldn't be the guy who takes over. And after thinking a bit more, there is always a chance that the next guy can be swayed to be a little less bad. Likely? About as likely as an asteroid strike next year, but I think we've about gotten about as far as we're going to get with Kim Jong Un . Which isn't very far.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
I can go with that. I assume that whomever takes over is going to be a bad guy or he wouldn't be the guy who takes over. And after thinking a bit more, there is always a chance that the next guy can be swayed to be a little less bad. Likely? About as likely as an asteroid strike next year, but I think we've about gotten about as far as we're going to get with Kim Jong Un . Which isn't very far.

I don't know man... Our own Dear Leader told us this just a couple of years ago:

Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office. There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea. Meeting with Kim Jong Un was an interesting and very positive experience. North Korea has great potential for the future! - Trump June 13 2018.

So maybe we are all giving Kim Jong Un a bad rap...

I don't know man... Our own Dear Leader told us this just a couple of years ago:

Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office. There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea. Meeting with Kim Jong Un was an interesting and very positive experience. North Korea has great potential for the future! - Trump June 13 2018.

So maybe we are all giving Kim Jong Un a bad rap...

I got it you hate Trump and you won't miss a chance to take a cheap shot at him or play armchair quarterback from your safe seat way outside the arena. You probably didn't like the fact that he actually tried diplomacy with the DPRK without really giving anything away that couldn't be undone in a nanosecond. And by diplomacy, I mean the only thing that hasn't been tried...personal diplomacy.

The last Admin might have said all the right words and might have hoped for something different, but in reality did nothing new. The worsening DPRK can got kicked down the road and handed to Trump as a big problem on day one.

Would you have preferred more tough talk followed by appeasement? Or maybe a war?

Reactions: Ron Munson
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT