ADVERTISEMENT

London hit again

How is it possible for an intelligent human being to look at that website, then say to themselves "yup, seems factual and well reasoned."

How is it possible for an Administration, the Obama administration, to give such credence to an organization like the Muslim Brotherhood, while Egypt is banning them from organizing and declaring them a terrorist organization?

Reactions: XTIGERK
Doubt it, Lib's have been losing power in government at the local and national level for quite a while. Guess that's what happens when you align yourself with a death cult ideology and worship Political Correctness like a religion.

I picture you with your tiny dog walking down the street, and every time anyone says hi, your response is to nonsensically yell "don't you know obama cost the libtards over 9000 state and local government seats/elections." Then you throw your food on the ground and storm off. And you do this all day, no matter who or what is trying to engage with you.

Last edited:
I picture you with your tiny dog walking down the street, and every time anyone says hi, your response is to nonsensically yell "don't you know obama cost the libtards over 9000 state and local government seats/elections." Then you throw your food on the ground and storm off. And you do this all day, no matter who or what is trying to engage with you.
While wearing socks with sandals

Serious question - more Christians kill each other and other non-Christians in this country every day than any other religion, by far. Christians commit more crime in the country than anyone else. This is obviously due to the fact that this is largely a Christian country. Should we outlaw Christianity? Heck, there are over double the extremist/terrorist killings in the US, since 9/11, by non-Muslims as there have been by jihadists.

I grew up a Christian, and I have friends from many religions, colors, and backgrounds. Radicals are just that, radical. They are bad people. You can have rotten eggs in any batch. Someone being Muslim doesn't make them a bad person. Them being bad people is the problem. You can find bad people in every religion.
Do you have any proof to this argument? Links perhaps?

A "couple"? Well over half of the country disapproves of the job djt is doing.

Sorry , had to get in .....when so many partially informed people depend on the " nightly news " , CNN , MSNBC , NYT , WAPO , NPR , etc.,etc. and over 80 percent of the coverage of the guy is negative they tend to respond negatively . I know , he doesn't help himself many times . But in the end much of what he , Mattus , Kelley , Pence and others do will protect our country IMHO . I certainly rather hav them protecting our country than HRC and the team she would have put together . Anyway , stay safe !

I picture you as a whiner with zero solutions based off your post history. I'm sure you are with your boy John Kerry and believe we can talk these people down. Classic.

Are you defending the means that led to this and many other tragedies?

You must have a very broad definition of what a Christian is

Umm could u plz name some of these extremist / terrorist killings in the US by these non Muslims? And don't tell me about some loon somewhere who just goes "postal" and starts shooting ppl up at his workplace cause someone pissed him off? Those folks do not have some so called religious holy book backing their lunacy, they're just nuts. Islam does teach in its Quran and Hadiths to kill non Muslims.

And, ur weak attempt to also discredit Christianity is just that, weak. Because in the New Testament Jesus even told His followers to turn the other cheek if someone slaps u in the face. To love your enemies and do good to them in spite of their persecuting you. Give me a break....thanks to people with your worldview the Islamo-fascists will continue killing ppl in the name of their cult, I mean religion

Do you have any proof to this argument? Links perhaps?

Wait, so you're saying that because these Christians do things that you don't agree with that they aren't Christians? Hate to break it to you, but that's not how the religion works...

Wait, so you're saying that because these Christians do things that you don't agree with that they aren't Christians? Hate to break it to you, but that's not how the religion works...
Just give it up man. These two religions are Totally opposite in what they teach. I'm sure you're smarter than this.

Link below has pretty much the most up to date info on the attack if interested. One of the creepiest things is that I watched a documentary on Netflix on British j-hadis about a month ago which I found very disturbing at the time. Turns out one of the guys from the documentary was the lead attacker yesterday. Documentary is called "Jihadis next door".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-London-Bridge-terrorists-Borough-Market.html

Reactions: Jangalang1
Links would help solidy your point unless your stance is complete conjecture.

Links would help solidy your point unless your stance is complete conjecture.
You can't be serious? Turn on the evening news, brother... There are some twisted human beings out there.

I'm not here to debate anyone. What I'm saying isn't debatable. And, if you're looking for that information, it is readily available online. The US openly publishes crime rates with categorizations. There is home-grown terror in the form of white supremacists, pro-lifers, etc. In all of recorded history (of the planet), more killing has been done in the name of Christianity than any other religion as well when you consider the various holy wars, Roman crusades, etc. Heck, the birthplace of Jesus Christ himself has been a war zone for thousands of years.

I'm not here to argue some point about who is worse than whom. Bad people are bad... It is simple. I don't think someone is bad, nor do I think they should be banned from this country, simply based on the religion they were born into or choose to believe. I think bad people should be prosecuted for their crimes. I also think peaceful people should be allowed to live their lives in peace. It is simple. And, at the end of the day, radical Muslims are killing more Muslims around the world than they are killing others non-Muslims. They're terrorists. Someone ITT alluded to the peaceful majority and why they don't speak out against the radicals. They do... And they're killed for it. Jihadists have been a global problem for much longer than they have been an American problem.

And to your point, @wta21080 , I certainly hear what you're saying, I really do. But, the religions are shockingly similar. Heck, that's why a male Muslim can marry a female Christian - because they're "of the book". Not all people born into Islam are being taught to be jihadists. The religion is inherently peaceful. I met numerous Muslims while attending Clemson who were fantastic people. I didn't grow up around them so I decided to invest time learning about the religion and the religious culture that Muslims experience around the world.

Radical Islam is the biggest threat to civilization today...they're even getting a stronger presence in SE Asia today, see the Philippines where their Prez has had to declare martial law because the peace loving Muslims have taken over an entire town there, and basically the entire southern region. The Philippines is a 90 % Catholic country. The liberal media worldwide just looks the other way, because secretly their goal and agenda (and the liberals also worldwide who share the same worldview) is to see Western civilization destroyed or so radically changed that one 20 years ago wouldn't recognize it. That is why they absolutely hate Trump so badly...this whole Russia thing is just a ruse...what they hate about Trump is he has the nads to call a spade a spade, he calls Islamic terrorism what it is, (oh my gosh are u kidding me? What an Islamophobic bigot!!! The gall of Trump!!) He says we should protect our borders...(oh my gosh what a racist...he wants to keep the brown people out) But the only reason the liberal nut bags want the people from South of the border flowing in this country is because they know they will vote overwhelming Democrat and support their agenda.

One small fact about this whole European terrorism problem that most Americans probably don't even know. The liberal politicians in those European countries have for YEARS supported the immigration of folks from the Middle East, and the North African countries like Libya, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, etc...Why you ask? Because they will vote overwhelmingly for those liberal politicians and help push their agenda. Serious serious problems in this world.

You're 100% right.

I was talking to a liberal woman right after the election. She clearly believes that we should have open borders to allow the loss of wealth and ultimately the destruction of this country because they have been made to feel so guilty because the native Americans were done wrong, and because of slavery.

When i pointed out to her that the native Americans were NOT the first culture here, that they THEMSELVES has taken this land and destroyed a previous people, and that every country on Earth had, at some point, veen guilty of empire building, she became silent.

Liberals TRULY want the destruction of America, driven by the brainwashing of intense guilt they are fed, but they won't QUITE come out and say it that way, because they know that it won't sell.

You're right: that's why they DESPISE Trump. To think that, not only should we survive, but that we should again be a world leader in wealth, manufacturing, innovation, or education? ?? They DESPISE the very thought of it!! We simply MUST give away our wealth and open our borders because we are SO GUILTY!

How are people brainwashed to this extent???

You're 100% right.

I was talking to a liberal woman right after the election. She clearly believes that we should have open borders to allow the loss of wealth and ultimately the destruction of this country because they have been made to feel so guilty because the native Americans were done wrong, and because of slavery.

When i pointed out to her that the native Americans were NOT the first culture here, that they THEMSELVES has taken this land and destroyed a previous people, and that every country on Earth had, at some point, veen guilty of empire building, she became silent.

Liberals TRULY want the destruction of America, driven by the brainwashing of intense guilt they are fed, but they won't QUITE come out and say it that way, because they know that it won't sell.

You're right: that's why they DESPISE Trump. To think that, not only should we survive, but that we should again be a world leader in wealth, manufacturing, innovation, or education? ?? They DESPISE the very thought of it!! We simply MUST give away our wealth and open our borders because we are SO GUILTY!

Could you provide some sort of a timeline as to when "Native Americans" supposedly screwed the real Native Americans out of everything??

You're 100% right.

This "liberal woman" you were debating must have been 12 years old of she was not able to immediately throw that Dinesh D'Souza brand bullsh*t right back in your face. Of course the native americans had wars with each other over land. That does not make what we did to them any less tragic. I feel no guilt for it. It happened, but we cannot white wash it away and make lame BS excuses for it.

To say that liberals want the destruction of america and we hate Trump b/c he is trying to stop us... that tells me everything I need to know about your intelligence level. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Reactions: iceheart08
This "liberal woman" you were debating must have been 12 years old of she was not able to immediately throw that Dinesh D'Souza brand bullsh*t right back in your face. Of course the native americans had wars with each other over land. That does not make what we did to them any less tragic. I feel no guilt for it. It happened, but we cannot white wash it away and make lame BS excuses for it.

To say that liberals want the destruction of america and we hate Trump b/c he is trying to stop us... that tells me everything I need to know about your intelligence level. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Naw, in her 30s. South Carolina grad. One of the highest level officials in Oconee County.

You can't be serious? Turn on the evening news, brother... There are some twisted human beings out there.

I'm not here to debate anyone. What I'm saying isn't debatable. And, if you're looking for that information, it is readily available online. The US openly publishes crime rates with categorizations. There is home-grown terror in the form of white supremacists, pro-lifers, etc. In all of recorded history (of the planet), more killing has been done in the name of Christianity than any other religion as well when you consider the various holy wars, Roman crusades, etc. Heck, the birthplace of Jesus Christ himself has been a war zone for thousands of years.

I'm not here to argue some point about who is worse than whom. Bad people are bad... It is simple. I don't think someone is bad, nor do I think they should be banned from this country, simply based on the religion they were born into or choose to believe. I think bad people should be prosecuted for their crimes. I also think peaceful people should be allowed to live their lives in peace. It is simple. And, at the end of the day, radical Muslims are killing more Muslims around the world than they are killing others non-Muslims. They're terrorists. Someone ITT alluded to the peaceful majority and why they don't speak out against the radicals. They do... And they're killed for it. Jihadists have been a global problem for much longer than they have been an American problem.

And to your point, @wta21080 , I certainly hear what you're saying, I really do. But, the religions are shockingly similar. Heck, that's why a male Muslim can marry a female Christian - because they're "of the book". Not all people born into Islam are being taught to be jihadists. The religion is inherently peaceful. I met numerous Muslims while attending Clemson who were fantastic people. I didn't grow up around them so I decided to invest time learning about the religion and the religious culture that Muslims experience around the world.
That's weak man. You can't make a claim like that and not provide proof. You just can't label every white murderer as killing in the name of Christianity either. If you want to go as far back to the crusades etc proves you have an even weaker argument. But I it seems you contradicted your own argument in this very post. That's pretty impressive.

You must have a very broad definition of what a Christian is

I think that's his point dude.

We've got white supremisists up here in Idaho that spout bible verses all the time. The KKK is big time Christian. Same with those guys that took over the government building for a couple of months out here. I certainly wouldn't consider them Christian, but they identify that way. You don't have the churches here in the US all over the media disavowing them *(even though they DO disavow them). There are a lot of folks out here that supported that take over of the government building (and a ton more that had some sympathy towards them... certainly you Fox watchers did) and the only reason that that situation didn't turn into a blood bath was that the government handled them with kid gloves. And that's in the US.

So sure, there are a ton of folks that don't condemn these terrorist attacks. Mostly b/c standing up in an Islamic and bitching about ISIS and/or Al Queda is a REALLY good way to wind up dead, but also b/c it's happening far away and mostly to people they don't know. They probably don't consider them to be real Muslims either...

Reactions: OrangeBallz10
That's weak man. You can't make a claim like that and not provide proof. You just can't label every white murderer as killing in the name of Christianity either. If you want to go as far back to the crusades etc proves you have an even weaker argument. But I it seems you contradicted your own argument in this very post. That's pretty impressive.
Do what? There is no contradiction in my post. I also don't have to post a bunch of links to appease you. That's not how logic works. The absence of proof and the absence of your desire to look into said proof - which is a Google search away - aren't the same thing.

Do what? There is no contradiction in my post. I also don't have to post a bunch of links to appease you. That's not how logic works. The absence of proof and the absence of your desire to look into said proof - which is a Google search away - aren't the same thing.
Do you understand debate? You can't make a claim out of thin air and tell someone that is challenging that claim to "google it". You're not appeasing me...you're showing me how strong your argument is by backing it up with hard evidence. The fact that you can't (or won't) tells me you are talking out of your ass.

Of course I do. The original posts that you were responding were about these district judges who have been blocking the EO's. You're the one who injected the Supremes into the discussion. Point being, this should never have to make it to the Supremes in the first place.
I'd like for some lib to tell me how it's OK for Roosevelt to put American citizens of Japanese heritage in internment camps during WWII and how it was OK for Obama to basically kill an American muslim and his teenage brother, also an American citizen, but it's not ok for Trump to vet foreigners who want to enter the country.

NO Liberal will defend the Roosevelt internment. It was wrong. You want find one to defend it. As for the American muslim killing, I do not have a lot of knowledge of that situation. Perhaps someone else can take up the mantle on that one.

Do you understand debate? You can't make a claim out of thin air and tell someone that is challenging that claim to "google it". You're not appeasing me...you're showing me how strong your argument is by backing it up with hard evidence. The fact that you can't (or won't) tells me you are talking out of your ass.
I'm quite familiar with debate. However, debates typically dictate that reasonable and rational people are discussing opposing viewpoints. They also dictate that reasonable claims are respected so that the debate can actually move forward. You'll never find 2 people in a debate requesting a source check on everything said. Now, if a claim is totally preposterous then it is reasonable to request a source to back it up. Nothing I've said is even borderline. I'm stating facts from history books and publicly released government statistics. Granted, both can be a bit skewed, but one would need quite the tinfoil hat to claim they're invalid. This feels like I showed up to a geography debate and you're asking me to prove my claim that the earth is round before we continue...

Doubt it, Lib's have been losing power in government at the local and national level for quite a while. Guess that's what happens when you align yourself with a death cult ideology and worship Political Correctness like a religion.

I think it has far far more to do with controlling the Presidency for 8 years. Almost always the pendulum swings and the ones to whom it swings towards usually proclaim "we are the winners"; however, it is always just swinging back and forth, to repeat again. I seemed to have thought God was on our side and we had won the battle for good too when the Dems took it all in 2008. In other words, dont get too cocky!

I will say that @Earle36 has at least engaged me instead of just hitting and running, which is a welcome sign....of course, one was that post he likes to repeat as if history has now frozen for all time and the conservatives have won the war. But I am gonna be positive and Hope he will engage in substantive policy discussion going forward.

I'm quite familiar with debate. However, debates typically dictate that reasonable and rational people are discussing opposing viewpoints. They also dictate that reasonable claims are respected so that the debate can actually move forward. You'll never find 2 people in a debate requesting a source check on everything said. Now, if a claim is totally preposterous then it is reasonable to request a source to back it up. Nothing I've said is even borderline. I'm stating facts from history books and publicly released government statistics. Granted, both can be a bit skewed, but one would need quite the tinfoil hat to claim they're invalid. This feels like I showed up to a geography debate and you're asking me to prove my claim that the earth is round before we continue...
You're a fvcking moron. Do you have access to the gov't statistics or not. It's really not that diffucult.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT