Jul 26, 2012

@nytigerfan
@PrimeIsGettingComfortable
@dpic73
@LaniKaiTiger
@okclem
@DW4_2016
@clemsontyger04

Who else am I missing? Tough last few days boys.
CFYDHJZWXJEX7NOROKIHZWX6NU.jpg

He's doing a great job. Just when we thought his favorability numbers couldn't get lower. He is going for another record we haven't seen in a long time.
And now he can cancel the election altogether and declare himself the winner - great job Supremes!

He's doing a great job. Just when we thought his favorability numbers couldn't get lower. He is going for another record we haven't seen in a long time.

Who cares, now that he can "officially" do what he wants, he can just cancel the election.

Have you ever heard the phrase be careful what you wish for?

Buckle up.

Trumps NY conviction is now in doubt because of the supreme court ruling per CNN. Wow, talk about another serious blow to the democrats.

Ya hate to see it.
Comer Pyle's dreams about prosecuting Biden after the election are over too - if he loses.

@nytigerfan
@PrimeIsGettingComfortable
@dpic73
@LaniKaiTiger
@okclem
@DW4_2016
@clemsontyger04

Who else am I missing? Tough last few days boys.
The funny thing is you guys are celebrating your own demise. If you think Trump is gonna help you, you are delusional. He’s going to help me, and already has. I pay less in taxes, and he will not be a threat to the carried interest loophole. I’m also in the process of getting a second passport, so if he does burn this place to the ground, my family will be just fine somewhere else.

The funny thing is you guys are celebrating your own demise. If you think Trump is gonna help you, you are delusional. He’s going to help me, and already has. I pay less in taxes, and he will not be a threat to the carried interest loophole. I’m also in the process of getting a second passport, so if he does burn this place to the ground, my family will be just fine somewhere else.
Hahahaha

I remember telling a few on here, mainly @dpic73, that things will happen eventually when this nation starts to see where it is headed.
The responses I got were "smart ass", at best.
We are finally seeing some of this happen and hopefully, at least seeing the corner we must turn.

It took way, way, way to long, but at least things are looking up today!

I remember telling a few on here, mainly @dpic73, that things will happen eventually when this nation starts to see where it is headed.
We are finally seeing some of this happen and hopefully, at least seeing the corner we must turn.

It took way, way, way to long, but at least things are looking up today!
We only have the radical democrats who absued their power to thank. They tried to take him down as soon as he was elected with russia collusion conspiracy, 3 impeachments, and now since he decided to run again, the political persecution of the leading opponent.

But, like we have known, there are checks and balances and thats what makes our country so great. The pendulum has began to swing the other way.

Couldn't have happened at a better time than the week of July 4th.

We only have the radical democrats who absued their power to thank. They tried to take him down as soon as he was elected with russia collusion conspiracy, 3 impeachments, and now since he decided to run again, the political persecution of the leading opponent.

But, like we have known, there are checks and balances and thats what makes our country so great. The pendulum has began to swing the other way.

Couldn't have happened at a better time than the week of July 4th.

Just spent a couple hours yesterday renewing mine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT