ADVERTISEMENT

Love the smell of checks and balances in the morning

I can get a team together in about 30 minutes to help you pack.

GFY. You ain't going anywhere. Your welfare check might get lost in the mail.

This has been a bad week for Communist like yourself.

lol. It’s hilarious to see that you are voting for your own demise. Like I said, he’s gonna help people like me at the expense of people like you. Financially I will do even better as a result of him extending tax cuts.

Reactions: flotiger
I can get a team together in about 30 minutes to help you pack.

GFY. You ain't going anywhere. Your welfare check might get lost in the mail.

This has been a bad week for Communist like yourself.
Its comical to see how quickly a guy like him will quit when a little adveristy hits. Already declaring to take his ball and go home.

lol. It’s hilarious to see that you are voting for your own demise. Like I said, he’s gonna help people like me at the expense of people like you. Financially I will do even better as a result of him extending tax cuts.
"your own demise" My own demise?

NO PRESIDENT, can choose my demise.

"he’s gonna help people like me at the expense of people like you" It's amazing that even someone as stupid as you would type this out. Who are people like me? I'm sure I'm helping you pay your bills.

Keep playing this hand though.

GRaUP6daYAA0XQZ

Thia ewe?
Unhinged, and reality is setting in for the left.

I don't need a President to help me. I do just fine on my own.

"my family will be just fine somewhere else." You need help packing? There are MILLIONS of people who would love for you to go elsewhere.

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
Well...I could use some money.

iu

Get going. Good luck having a European country allow you to immigrate. They do have standards.
Will have an EU passport in the next 6 mos. We always planned to spend part of the year in Europe, so started the process a long time ago. But if Trump wins and project 2025 policies get implemented, then the writing is on the wall for the US.

And like I said before, I’ll do even better financially if Trump is elected. But dictatorships don’t end well. Trump loves Putin and Kim Jong Un. You guys are lucky he’s almost 80 because if he ruled this country for 20 years we would be in as bad of shape as Russia and NK.

Reactions: flotiger
Will have an EU passport in the next 6 mos. We always planned to spend part of the year in Europe, so started the process a long time ago. But if Trump wins and project 2025 policies get implemented, then the writing is on the wall for the US.

And like I said before, I’ll do even better financially if Trump is elected. But dictatorships don’t end well. Trump loves Putin and Kim Jong Un. You guys are lucky he’s almost 80 because if he ruled this country for 20 years we would be in as bad of shape as Russia and NK.
So when can we expect, " I told you so" messages from the EU?

That's not what they said.

I guess I should not be surprised by the reaction, though I do wish we could have a reasonable discussion about both the need and the implications of Presidential Immunity.

Nothing the President says or does will stop Congress from certifying an election. That and any other power set aside for other branches of government cannot simply be seized by the Executive Branch just because of Presidential Immunity. This notion that a sitting President can just seize power is just histrionic theater. Moreover, Presidential Immunity does not apply to impeachment proceedings. It is ultimately up to congress to hold the President accountable, and this remains unaffected by the Supreme Court ruling. And in the charge in question, Congress did...they impeached the President (along partisan lines), and they acquitted the president (also along partisan lines). Some wish that outcome would have been different. Well, get in line. I wish the outcome of the OJ Simpson and the Casey Anthony trials were different.

The irony here is that @gcsoccer16 has such a hard on for Trump that he posted a title in total conflict with the ruling. The Supreme Court ruled that there are no checks and balances for a president which is why so many are concerned for our future.

• Haha
Reactions: gcsoccer16
"your own demise" My own demise?

NO PRESIDENT, can choose my demise.

"he’s gonna help people like me at the expense of people like you" It's amazing that even someone as stupid as you would type this out. Who are people like me? I'm sure I'm helping you pay your bills.

Keep playing this hand though.
I've told you before....ignorant is no way to go through life. Go learn something....

All it took was one debate on CNN and the whole American political system isn’t rigged by the deep state anymore.

Ain’t that something

You seem to be middle - leftish and it's refreshing to see someone acknowledge this from the left.

IMO The left would gain much more respect if they acknowledge this, 25th amendment Joe, and have a real convention in August.

The irony here is that @gcsoccer16 has such a hard on for Trump that he posted a title in total conflict with the ruling. The Supreme Court ruled that there are no checks and balances for a president which is why so many are concerned for our future.
I'd be willing to bet that @gcsoccer16 (not trying to speak for you sir) feels exactly the way I do. He doesn't love Trump, but he is voting for him over the dead man walking y'all put forth as a candidate. Who's next, Kamala? You people are so stupid. You painted yourself in a corner by cheating in 2020.

I'd be willing to bet

Why don't you tell all of us about "checks and balances"? The FLOOR IS YOURS! Otherwise, sit in the corner and STFU.
No you just said you would help out any way you could. So, send me money.

Hang in there buddy. I hope you have a great July 4th 🇺🇲🏛🇺🇲

United State Constitution. Article II, Section 4:

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

This power is vested solely with the Congress. A less cynical view might consider this a 'check', or less cynical still that the founders intended impeachment precisely for this reason.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Who said?
Correct. The Supreme court did their job. They can see this is for what it is, political persecution. A weaponization of our justice system that is finally getting dealt big blows.

The system is rigged but ultimately thats why we have checks and balances. The fact this came down the week of July 4th is amazing.

United State Constitution. Article II, Section 4:

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

This power is vested solely with the Congress. A less cynical view might consider this a 'check', or less cynical still that the founders intended impeachment precisely for this reason.
The problem is with this most recent ruling. As Sotomayor said -
"Orders the Navy's Seal Team 6 to assassinate a political rival?" Justice Sotomayor wrote. "Immune."
"Organizes a military coup to hold onto power? Immune. Takes a bribe in exchange for a pardon? Immune. Immune, immune, immune."
"Even if these nightmare scenarios never play out, and I pray they never do, the damage has been done," Justice Sotomayor wrote. "In every use of official power, the President is now a king above the law."

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT