ADVERTISEMENT

Love the smell of checks and balances in the morning

After what he's done since the election, he would have been thrown in jail immediately in any other country in the world and you know it. The only reason he gets away with it is here is because there are so many of you that care more about putting your knees on our neck than you care about the country. It was the most despicable thing a president has ever done and it was over a ****ing LIE and you are cheering the rulings that will help him escape justice. It's sick, you're sick and our country is fvcked because of you moral-less assholes.
Unhinged

Not entirely. I'm still waiting for you to make an argument. When you do, we can talk. Whether or not one disagrees with the majority, the scenario played out by Sotomayor was absurd and hyperbolic. I'll hang up and wait for you to explain your views on things and why you think it was the wrong decision.
I’ve made multiple arguments. I can’t help you, man. Nor do I care to educate you because based on your posts that is going to take a lot more effort than I care to put in so a random dude on the internet can finally think straight.

Trump just retruthed a post saying that Liz Cheney should be tried for treason under a televised military tribunal.

Our country was great while it lasted.

If you really believe things like this would happen, you need to back away from MSNBC!
Trump scares you and he should, but you dumbasses really believe he will prosecute all your favorite democracy killers.

Reactions: fatpiggy
If you really believe things like this would happen, you need to back away from MSNBC!
Trump scares you and he should, but you dumbasses really believe he will prosecute all your favorite democracy killers.
Oh sure, sure - we can always trust Mr Trump because he cares for us! He is a patriot who loves this country and has our best interests at heart at all times! He would never do something cRaZy!

Reactions: flotiger

I don’t watch msnbc you simpleton. Never have.

You will be on the wrong side of history. You will be too dumb to realize it, unfortunately.

Lucky me, I make a shit load of money and I am my own boss, so I can live where ever I want.

All of the unhinged never trumpers ITT are sounding the alarm and trying to scare one another instead of realizing today is what democracy is all about. Checks and balances.

Trying to jail a political opponent using our justice system has consequences. Today, the highest court in our country simply made it difficult to do that, regardless of party or President. Yet, our unhinged, Never Trumpers, cannot see that.

The democrats tried to weaponize the justice system and it didn't work out because we have checks and balances in our country 🇺🇲 🏛. Happy July 4th to all!

All of the unhinged never trumpers ITT are sounding the alarm and trying to scare one another instead of realizing today is what democracy is all about. Checks and balances.

Trying to jail a political opponent using our justice system has consequences. Today, the highest court in our country simply made it difficult to do that, regardless of party or President. Yet, our unhinged, Never Trumpers, cannot see that.

The democrats tried to weaponize the justice system and it didn't work out because we have checks and balances in our country 🇺🇲 🏛. Happy July 4th to all!
Where is Presidential immunity mentioned in the Constitution? Is there a precedent for it in any other rulings? I'll wait for you to research it but don't you ever whine and moan about activist judges ever again

The democrats didn't try to weaponize shit, they tried to uphold the rule of law, something you oddly no longer care about.

I've said this once and I'll say it again - Trump IS NOT OUR COUNTRY

I’ve made multiple arguments. I can’t help you, man. Nor do I care to educate you because based on your posts that is going to take a lot more effort than I care to put in so a random dude on the internet can finally think straight.

I definitely don't need you to educate me. I'm quite educated on my own. Thank you for the offer though. All I see is a whole lot of deflection so you don't have to actually make an argument. That's usually the case with you and I'm sure it's because you just can't. Watch whatever media you choose to feed yourself and then get back to me what they're talking points and some Twitter links like most of the sheeple on this board.

I don’t watch msnbc you simpleton. Never have.

You will be on the wrong side of history. You will be too dumb to realize it, unfortunately.

Lucky me, I make a shit load of money and I am my own boss, so I can live where ever I want.
Here we go again!
"I'm rich, I can go live anywhere." Sounds so familiar.
We all know you live paycheck to paycheck. You need a tax break, I get it. If you weren't half-broke, you wouldn't have to try so hard!
Maybe you and @PrimeIsGettingComfortable can get a good deal together on a house in EU.

I think by the predictions you have made over the years; we all know who the simpleton is!

P.s. We all know what his reply will be, don't we?

Here we go again!
We all know you live paycheck to paycheck. You need a tax break, I get it. If you weren't half-broke, you wouldn't have to try so hard!
Maybe you and @PrimeIsGettingComfortable can get a good deal together on a house in EU.

I think by the predictions you have made over the years; we all know who the simpleton is!

P.s. We all know what his reply will be.
He is entertaining though isn't he? Gotta love how a few of the usual suspects ITT are now falling back on "I'm not worried, I'm going to be fine" or "I'm leaving the country".

I hope they never change!

You cry babies are pulling out all the scare tactics! Fear might be the only thing to energize your party. We know it ain't Joe. Going to have to rally the Orange man bad crowd but unfortunately for you and other unhinged radicals, it may not be enough this time.

🏛 🇺🇲
Certainly liberals can go overboard, but they don’t have a monopoly on that lol

Reactions: gcsoccer16
I'd be willing to bet that @gcsoccer16 (not trying to speak for you sir) feels exactly the way I do. He doesn't love Trump, but he is voting for him over the dead man walking y'all put forth as a candidate. Who's next, Kamala? You people are so stupid. You painted yourself in a corner by cheating in 2020.

I'd be willing to bet

Why don't you tell all of us about "checks and balances"? The FLOOR IS YOURS! Otherwise, sit in the corner and STFU.
You make absolutely no sense. I have yet to see you post anything truthful or of substance. Is this really the best you can do?

You cry babies are pulling out all the scare tactics! Fear might be the only thing to energize your party. We know it ain't Joe. Going to have to rally the Orange man bad crowd but unfortunately for you and other unhinged radicals, it may not be enough this time.

🏛 🇺🇲

You have to be ****ing kidding me. You are not a serious person.

You keep talking about Biden in the debate. I am assuming you watched it. Dis you hear your liar and savior describe the country? It was the same as 2016. Millions of terrorists crossing the border. Millions of babies being executed after birth. So much violent crime that the you can’t leave your house anymore.

I imagine it could be that way where you live. Not me. Life is quite good.

****ing loser.

Here we go again!

P.s. We all know what his reply will be, don't we?

lol. I am in SC right now with family at a beach house right now that probably cost more to rent for one week than you make in a year.

Translation: you are welcome. I probably contribute more to your states economy than you do. A simple thank you will suffice.

• Haha
Reactions: gcsoccer16
You have to be ****ing kidding me. You are not a serious person.

You keep talking about Biden in the debate. I am assuming you watched it. Dis you hear your liar and savior describe the country? It was the same as 2016. Millions of terrorists crossing the border. Millions of babies being executed after birth. So much violent crime that the you can’t leave your house anymore.

I imagine it could be that way where you live. Not me. Life is quite good.

****ing loser.
Lol. Totally unhinged.

But, I'll endulge. I haven't kept talking about biden in the debate. There is nothing to talk about. We all saw what happened. Now the radical left is pushing for him to step aside. Nothing really to say other than his family should be ashamed. They really should and deep down I think you agree.

And to your point about people coming across the border. I'm not sure if you are joking or just that clueless. We've had a major issue at the border the last several years. It's either incompetence or intentional but clearly the "biden" administration is finally acknowledging it.

Trump is not establishment. That's why he is popular. People like Bush, Biden and others are the problem. They have enriched themselves as public servants. The people that surround them have as well.

Regardless of what you think, tens of millions of Americans are happy today because there are checks and balances in our country. One political party should not be allowed to persecute their opponent. It's been non-stop going after the orange man since 2016. Today, the radical left were dealt a major blow.

You make absolutely no sense. I have yet to see you post anything truthful or of substance. Is this really the best you can do?
OK, blotiger(s), show me something I posted that wasn't truthful. I'll wait, but you can't.

There are 3 things I can count on: Death, taxes, and a bitch named flotiger trying to call me out, and tell me how he is morally superior to me. The first 2 come with being born. I could do without the 3rd.

Your response will not have anything truthful or of substance.

lol. I am in SC right now with family at a beach house right now that probably cost more to rent for one week than you make in a year.

Translation: you are welcome. I probably contribute more to your states economy than you do. A simple thank you will suffice.
Lol. You represent your party well, I give you that. Happy July 4th! 🇺🇲

Lol. Totally unhinged.

But, I'll endulge. I haven't kept talking about biden in the debate. There is nothing to talk about. We all saw what happened. Now the radical left is pushing for him to step aside. Nothing really to say other than his family should be ashamed. They really should and deep down I think you agree.

And to your point about people coming across the border. I'm not sure if you are joking or just that clueless. We've had a major issue at the border the last several years. It's either incompetence or intentional but clearly the "biden" administration is finally acknowledging it.

Trump is not establishment. That's why he is popular. People like Bush, Biden and others are the problem. They have enriched themselves as public servants. The people that surround them have as well.

Regardless of what you think, tens of millions of Americans are happy today because there are checks and balances in our country. One political party should not be allowed to persecute their opponent. It's been non-stop going after the orange man since 2016. Today, the radical left were dealt a major blow.
I've known this for years, but what should scare the shiff out of all of us is: WHO IS RUNNING THIS COUNTRY?

Reactions: tigerridge

That’s the funny thing. Trumps tax cuts help me and punish the fools who walk around s-ing his d-.

My family will be fine regardless of how much he destroys this country if he actually gets elected. The people who will suffer are those in the shitty little towns across the southeast. They are just too stupid to realize it. I vote against him because I don’t want to see fellow Americans suffer, but if there are that many Americans who actually think this life-long criminal is good for the country, then they can have it. We will be comfortable with our dual citizenship sipping wine on the Amalfi Coast.

That’s the funny thing. Trumps tax cuts help me and punish the fools who walk around s-ing his d-.

My family will be fine regardless of how much he destroys this country if he actually gets elected. The people who will suffer are those in the shitty little towns across the southeast. They are just too stupid to realize it. I vote against him because I don’t want to see fellow Americans suffer, but if there are that many Americans who actually think this life-long criminal is good for the country, then they can have it. We will be comfortable with our dual citizenship sipping wine on the Amalfi Coast.
Then frigging LEAVE! If not , pay all of your exorbitant salary and income and write a check to the federal gov't so all those poor Americans who are getting killed by Biden's inflation are taken care of.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
And there it is. While i wish for justice for trump, I have never wanted retribution against people with different political beliefs or people on different color state.

That is the difference between you and me. It reminds me of how you celebrated the death rate of New Yorkers during covid.

Sleep well my fellow American.
I want retribution for trying to destroy our nation. And I can’t fvcking wait.

If you come at the king, best not miss. And they missed.

Bragging about renting a beach house, I’ve seen it all now.

Then frigging LEAVE! If not , pay all of your exorbitant salary and income and write a check to the federal gov't so all those poor Americans who are getting killed by Biden's inflation are taken care of.
Enjoy record inflation after Trump places tariffs on every import. You morons vote for him, and I won’t feel one ounce of sympathy for you.

I’ll be at a cafe in Paris laughing at how stupid Trump supporters were for believing he was actually going to help them.

I want retribution for trying to destroy our nation. And I can’t fvcking wait.

If you come at the king, best not miss. And they missed.
What about when the president is a walking crime syndicate? Will you feel the same way if a future Democratic president is as corrupt or worse than Trump? You gonna be ok if Trump wins in November and Joe brings a mob to the Capitol to hang Mike Johnson and overturns the election as an "official act?" Or does getting away with crimes ONLY apply to Trump - the dumbest, most seditious president in our history?

• Haha
Reactions: AugTig
What about when the president is a walking crime syndicate? Will you feel the same way if a future Democratic president is as corrupt or worse than Trump? You gonna be ok if Trump wins in November and Joe brings a mob to the Capitol to hang Mike Johnson and overturns the election as an "official act?" Or does getting away with crimes ONLY apply to Trump - the dumbest, most seditious president in our history?

your TDS is showing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT