ADVERTISEMENT

MAGAS ARE TERRIFIED

Can you imagine the outrage and indignation from maga of Kamala Harris said "Donald Trump doesn't like Jewish people?"

It would be a blizzard 24/7 for the foreseeable future.

I don't know much, but I have enough experience following politics to see which way this thing is headed. You do too, but you're just in the denial phase right now.

Being a proud American is something we share, and I got no complaints.
It was a joke.
Denial phase? Yea, okay shaggy.

LMAO that you (pronouns) are propping up Cackling Camala as your candidate. If we'd have told you idiots this was your end game 3 years ago, you'd have denied the hell out of it.

So yeah, I do see where this is going, and it is nowhere near the direction you think it is going!

It was a joke.
Denial phase? Yea, okay shaggy.

LMAO that you (pronouns) are propping up Cackling Camala as your candidate. If we'd have told you idiots this was your end game 3 years ago, you'd have denied the hell out of it.

So yeah, I do see where this is going, and it is nowhere near the direction you think it is going!
It's Kamala.

Exactly. I truly think he just wanted a "Yes" man after Pence defied him.

Just made no political sense at all, in fact, Vance might be more off putting to moderate educated women than Trump is.
He wanted a loyalist. Even with that, Vance tends to flip flop when convenient. Vance is really a lot like trump--in love with himself, imo.

Reactions: okclem
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT