ADVERTISEMENT

MAGAS ARE TERRIFIED

So I'm coming to the realization that many of you genuinely can't wrap your heads around the concept of a biracial person.

At first I thought every bit of this disgusting racism was just performative, but now I'm coming around to that's really how limited y'all are cognitively.

So I'm coming to the realization that many of you genuinely can't wrap your heads around the concept of a biracial person.

At first I thought every bit of this disgusting racism was just performative, but now I'm coming around to that's really how limited y'all are cognitively.
They've seen a person change color before so it's wild they can't grasp it.

That was my immediate thought as well. He realized waiting wasn't going to help him so he better establish some goodwill now. And he knows Trump will be pissed by not waiting for him to solve it too so this is a big deal.
Putin is going to be the next authoritarian Kamala gets to stand down.

• Love
Reactions: dpic73
That was my immediate thought as well. He realized waiting wasn't going to help him so he better establish some goodwill now. And he knows Trump will be pissed by not waiting for him to solve it too so this is a big deal.
Poor Donny

"In a post on his Truth Social account, Trump wrote "Evan Gershkovich, the Reporter from The Wall Street Journal, who is being held by Russia, will be released almost immediately after the Election, but definitely before I assume Office. He will be HOME, SAFE, AND WITH HIS FAMILY."

Reactions: okclem
Poor Donny

"In a post on his Truth Social account, Trump wrote "Evan Gershkovich, the Reporter from The Wall Street Journal, who is being held by Russia, will be released almost immediately after the Election, but definitely before I assume Office. He will be HOME, SAFE, AND WITH HIS FAMILY."

Good find!

The sickening part is if he knew he could get him released, why would he wait and leave Evan behind bars until after the election?

Pure political leverage, just like with immigration. They don't care about solving the problems at all. They care about capitalizing on them in every way they can.

Reactions: dpic73

No doubt being biracial myself I know what you mean. Just got to love when white knight incel leftist try to gaslight me over race......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT