ADVERTISEMENT

Maher on Canada (and Sweden)

That wasn’t really worth watching. The air pollution is totally misleading because of the recent fires in BC skewed stats and there is very little in the way of facts…. Mainly conjecture. Frankly I don’t understand why people care about trans policies. It impacts virtually nothing in our day to day. If that is why people are upset at woke, then get a life.

I will say anyone thinking Canada is a better country is crazy. We have the greatest opportunities in the world in the US. And too many Americans want to bitch about immigrants, or taxes, or civil rights, social services. Most people in this country picked a college, partied more than they studied, spent money on stupid stuff like nice cars, or a bigger house than they need and eventually it catches up to them.

The immigrants who come to America run circles around Americans. More than 2/3 of venture-backed startups are founded by an immigrant or child of an immigrant.

Yet people here spend their time blaming others for life not adding up to what they hoped. .

That wasn’t really worth watching. The air pollution is totally misleading because of the recent fires in BC skewed stats and there is very little in the way of facts…. Mainly conjecture. Frankly I don’t understand why people care about trans policies. It impacts virtually nothing in our day to day. If that is why people are upset at woke, then get a life.

I will say anyone thinking Canada is a better country is crazy. We have the greatest opportunities in the world in the US. And too many Americans want to bitch about immigrants, or taxes, or civil rights, social services. Most people in this country picked a college, partied more than they studied, spent money on stupid stuff like nice cars, or a bigger house than they need and eventually it catches up to them.

The immigrants who come to America run circles around Americans. More than 2/3 of venture-backed startups are founded by an immigrant or child of an immigrant.

Yet people here spend their time blaming others for life not adding up to what they hoped. .
How many illegals are you housing? STFU and do your part.

How many illegals are you housing? STFU and do your part.
Our housekeeper is illegal. Happy to hire a coal miner if they want the job. Landscapers are also illegal. Didn’t see any coal miners who wanted that job either.

Many immigrants I am friends with are all here legally. And they have created a ton of jobs and paid more in taxes than most make in a lifetime. They all came here with nothing and now are each worth $100mm+. And the funny thing is, I have never heard any of them bitch about having to pay taxes. They want to give back to the country that gave them so much.

But the right seems to want to stop talented people from coming here. And Americans just want to bitch about how broken we are. This is the greatest country on earth and there is not another that comes close in terms of economic opportunities.

Our housekeeper is illegal. Happy to hire a coal miner if they want the job. Landscapers are also illegal. Didn’t see any coal miners who wanted that job either.

Many immigrants I am friends with are all here legally. And they have created a ton of jobs and paid more in taxes than most make in a lifetime. They all came here with nothing and now are each worth $100mm+. And the funny thing is, I have never heard any of them bitch about having to pay taxes. They want to give back to the country that gave them so much.

But the right seems to want to stop talented people from coming here. And Americans just want to bitch about how broken we are. This is the greatest country on earth and there is not another that comes close in terms of economic opportunities.

You understand that nobody believes anything you post, right?

Uh, yeah

Just pointing out that everyone knows you’re full of shit

Carry on

200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Uh, yeah

Just pointing out that everyone knows you’re full of shit

Carry on
You don't speak for everyone on the board you Proud Boy Prikkk. What have you ever offered the board other than whining , guffaws and Nazi symbolism? Unlike you, I'm sure he could back up anything he says because he actually attempts to have fact-based dialogue. If you're saying he's lying, prove it or STFU.

You don't speak for everyone on the board you Proud Boy Prikkk. What have you ever offered the board other than whining , guffaws and Nazi symbolism? Unlike you, I'm sure he could back up anything he says because he actually attempts to have fact-based dialogue. If you're saying he's lying, prove it or STFU.
Proud boy and nazi symbolism…

You continue to prove yourself to be the biggest blowhard douche on TI

Congrats

You vote for the team that is pro federal ban. How is that any different?
It's a Uniparty at this point, brother. The vice is being tightened from both sides:

I vote for the candidate who seems the least bought and paid for.... it's kind of impossible at this point to find one who isn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
It's a Uniparty at this point, brother. The vise is being tightened from both sides:

I vote for the candidate who seems the lest bought and paid for.... it's kind of impossible at this point to find one who isn't.
I remember when three letter agency spying was a “baseless conspiracy theory” that was pushed back on by both sides

Now it’s too late

I remember when three letter agency spying was a “baseless conspiracy theory” that was pushed back on by both sides

Now it’s too late
The FBI was a bribery organization from it's inception. Ultimate gov't control is a both sides ordeal: Bush started this shit with the Patriot Act, Obama propelled it by legalizing propaganda on us citizens, Trump enacted a shut down of the country with the stupid ass 6' rule and the left is bringing it home by controlling speech and labeling you a racist/phobe for questioning their narrative. Both teams are too fvcking stupid to see where we're headed (except the politicians getting their coffers stuffed to fvcked this country over.)

Reactions: fatpiggy and XRP589
It's a Uniparty at this point, brother. The vice is being tightened from both sides:

I vote for the candidate who seems the least bought and paid for.... it's kind of impossible at this point to find one who isn't.
Stop voting for the two major parties. It’s really that easy. I know you want to be on the winning team and the psychology of voting for someone who is bound to lose might be tough to square in your head. I promise it’s the best thing you can do to help your country at this point. (Assuming you’re past military age)

Also, only one party wants mothers with dead fetuses inside them to carry to full term.

Now it’s too late
Wut, a covert intelligence gathering agency employs spies? Gobsmacked!

Thank you for lifting the veil!

You understand that nobody believes anything you post, right?

I was amazed that this guy has an illegal for a housekeeper and yard boy which probably runs $75,000.00 for that yearly cost

Then he says he has immigrant friends worth $100,000,000.00 plus

How does this guy have time to waste time on us mere mortals on TI when he needs to be targeting and lobbying in DC

What am I missing with this dude

Reality LOL

I was amazed that this guy has an illegal for a housekeeper and yard boy which probably runs $75,000.00 for that yearly cost

Then he says he has immigrant friends worth $100,000,000.00 plus

How does this guy have time to waste time on us mere mortals on TI when he needs to be targeting and lobbying in DC

What am I missing with this dude

Reality LOL
I often ask myself that. My time would clearly be better spent reading. Usually my time on this board is when I’m somewhere waiting. Perhaps in line and have a few minutes to kill but not enough to really dive into a book. Right now I’m in between meetings.

This board highlights just how crazy some Americans are, and that is why I keep coming back. It’s a window into a world so paranoid and devoid of any facts, science, or logic. I don’t interact with folks like this in my day to day, so it’s helpful to see how they get manipulated and what genuine gripes they have. I really don’t get that anywhere else.

Then you have a few medium-sized fish who think they are whales because they swim in a small pond. It’s just startling to me that some folks can be so out of touch with reality and have such little awareness of what is beyond their small bubble. That is another aspect I don’t get anywhere else because of where I live.

In my line of work, I am humbled every day because of the caliber of people I work with. I have worked hard but also got very very lucky and live a good life. I’m grateful. Every day. Because there were a lot of times when it didn’t look like I would live this life.

The many friends of mine in the ultra high net worth category are shockingly humble, so it’s comical to see the folks on this board who puff their chests out. I only respond with comments alluding to my success when posters are trying to “big-time” people, or in defense of an accusation. But I can tell you that among my circle of friends, I spend 99% of my time trying to learn vs expressing my opinion. Frankly they are all more successful than I am and likely more intelligent. And I’m grateful to have them greatness challenge me every day to get better.

I guess this board is like an alternate reality to my life, which I find an interesting social experiment, but very much a waste of time. I should probably log off for a while.

I often ask myself that. My time would clearly be better spent reading. Usually my time on this board is when I’m somewhere waiting. Perhaps in line and have a few minutes to kill but not enough to really dive into a book. Right now I’m in between meetings.

This board highlights just how crazy some Americans are, and that is why I keep coming back. It’s a window into a world so paranoid and devoid of any facts, science, or logic. I don’t interact with folks like this in my day to day, so it’s helpful to see how they get manipulated and what genuine gripes they have. I really don’t get that anywhere else.

Then you have a few medium-sized fish who think they are whales because they swim in a small pond. It’s just startling to me that some folks can be so out of touch with reality and have such little awareness of what is beyond their small bubble. That is another aspect I don’t get anywhere else because of where I live.

In my line of work, I am humbled every day because of the caliber of people I work with. I have worked hard but also got very very lucky and live a good life. I’m grateful. Every day. Because there were a lot of times when it didn’t look like I would live this life.

The many friends of mine in the ultra high net worth category are shockingly humble, so it’s comical to see the folks on this board who puff their chests out. I only respond with comments alluding to my success when posters are trying to “big-time” people, or in defense of an accusation. But I can tell you that among my circle of friends, I spend 99% of my time trying to learn vs expressing my opinion. Frankly they are all more successful than I am and likely more intelligent. And I’m grateful to have them greatness challenge me every day to get better.

I guess this board is like an alternate reality to my life, which I find an interesting social experiment, but very much a waste of time. I should probably log off for a while.
Don't let these people run you off - that's exactly what they want you to do because you're good at exposing their lies. I've been attacked endlessly since I started posting but I wil not let them intimidate me because it's just that important to me to expose their misinformation for what it is. I will not let them create their own realities without pushing back because that's how we got to this weird time in our history in the first place. Just let the criticism roll off you and stay strong.

Don't let these people run you off - that's exactly what they want you to do because you're good at exposing their lies. I've been attacked endlessly since I started posting but I wil not let them intimidate me because it's just that important to me to expose their misinformation for what it is. I will not let them create their own realities without pushing back because that's how we got to this weird time in our history in the first place. Just let the criticism roll off you and stay strong.
The most entertaining part of today, is you responding to yourself here.

The most entertaining part of today, is you responding to yourself here.
Sure, sure - besides the fact that we apparently live in different places, he makes a lot more money than me, obviously has a completely different job, sounds smarter than me and is a fan of Prime, who I don't care about. Besides all that, we are the exact same person.

I'd rather live in America than any other place in the world, and I think that still leaves a lot of room to make America even greater.

Oh don’t get it twisted. They are not running me off. That would mean I actually have a shit about them. It’s about using my time in ways that have a greater impact.

There really isn’t much to learn. Everyone on the right here plays team sports and is easily fooled by misinformation. There is also a false sense of competency.

If this place was a party, i wouldn’t be able to leave fast enough.

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT